What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Erica's turn to be on fire as she was blown away by the double sensation. Hailey's tongue was a wonder, though it wasn't the first time Erica had experimented with her gorgeous friend. Jake's kisses felt deep and passionate, enhanced by the drug, and his hands trailed icy rivers of pleasure over her sensitive skin. Jake broke away, but only to position himself behind Hailey as she lapped away at Erica's pussy. Hailey took a moment to come up for air, and to make a quick comment.

"Slow at first, there, big guy," she said, wiggling her tight ass enticingly, "You're packing some dangerous equipment." With that, Erica's hands wrapped in her hair and pulled her back, legs wrapping around Hailey's head to make sure she wouldn't stop again. Erica's body was covered in a light sheen at this point, the pleasure so intense as her friend fingered her while paying special attention to her clit.

Meanwhile, Jake teased the large head of his cock against Hailey, rubbing around her entrance until it was covered in her juices, then slowly pushed forward. This started a chain reaction in his lovers; the penetration making Hailey moan loudly, and the vibrations from her moan rippling through Erica's pussy. Jake's breath came out in a ragged gasp. Whether due to her size or his, Jake didn't know, but he could barely thrust into Hailey's tight canal. It was as though his dick was being choked by warm, wet velvet. Nevertheless, he took hold of her hips and guided himself in again, causing the same chain reaction. Slowly, Jake began to pick up speed, each thrust coming a little harder, a litter faster. Hailey's moans were becoming continuous, and Erica's moans were rapidly turning into screams. Hailey began to fuck Jake back, hips shaking as she moaned her pleasure into Erica's pussy. It was too much for poor Erica, and she orgasmed hard, the combination of taboo pleasure and the molly making her shriek. Hailey wickedly refused to stop, her tongue going into overdrive on Erica's clit even as her fingers pressed firmly against her g-spot, massaging it intently.

Erica was in Heaven. Or Hell. She couldn't figure out which. Hailey kept driving her to greater heights of pleasure, spurred on by Jake's powerful thrusts, but she was becoming so sensitive, it was almost painful. The ecstasy kept her high though, making her orgasm again and again so long as she was being stimulated. She didn't know how much longer she could go on like this without going completely insane.

Fortunately, she didn't have long to wait. Hailey's licks were becoming more and more unfocused; Jake's primal fucking bringing her close to her own crashing orgasm. She managed a few more licks against her Sapphic lover before one particularly deep thrust sent her spinning over the edge. Hailey exploded, the force of her orgasm like a bomb as she screamed. Her pussy clamped down like a vise, making Jake grab her hips and drive into her in order to keep going. Although Hailey winced in pain, it quickly blossomed into an intense pleasure that she immediately craved more of. She was about to beg Jake to keep going when her golden haired friend slid down beside her and kissed her passionately, eating the moans from Hailey's lips even as they tried to escape.

The combination of sight, sound and touch overwhelmed Jake completely. He managed two more ragged thrusts before his orgasm overtook him in a crashing swell, bubbling up from low in his abdomen and quickly flooding his whole body. Spots and lights danced in front of his eyes as Jake felt the very essence of himself being drained into Hailey's slim body.

The three of them collapsed shortly after that, in desperate need of a break. Jake managed to recover long enough to bring a large bottle of Gatorade from the kitchen and share it amongst them. Hailey was curled up against Erica, the two snuggling contentedly, so Jake made his way to the far side of the bed and spooned Erica.

The drugs altered their sense of time, but it seemed like mere moments before Hailey's innocent snuggling turned into caresses meant to arouse and entice. Jake was more than game, lying down on the bed while instructing Erica to ride him while Hailey sat on his face. They quickly complied, Erica moaning as her steaming hot pussy enveloped Jake's massive girth, sinking slowly down onto it until they were pressed together. Erica began to ride, hips undulating and rolling, circling and swirling in a fashion Jake could only describe as magical. It was almost as magnificent to watch as it was to feel, but then Jake's vision was obscured. Hailey lowered herself onto him and Jake went to work with gusto, tongue quickly snaking out to lick Hailey's clit. Her moans told him he was hitting the right spots, and he felt rather than saw Hailey lean forward so she could kiss Erica.

Jake dove in eagerly, his tongue drawing patterns around Hailey's smooth lips and clit, nose rubbing against her clit when he took a few minutes to tongue-fuck her before returning his attentions to her clit. Hailey gasped and moaned into Erica's mouth, while Erica squealed as she bounced on Jake. Try as he might, Jake couldn't quite coordinate thrusting his hips and paying attention to Hailey, so he let Erica take the reins as he grabbed Hailey's ass and pulled her closer to him. Their bodies were all singing at this point, pleasure centers saturated, bodies overloaded. The three of them were racing to one inevitable conclusion, one final climax that would possibly melt their brains forever, and not a single one of them cared.

Erica bounced hard.

Jake sucked Hailey's clit deep into his mouth

Hailey grabbed Erica's face and kissed her even deeper.

Then it happened. The orgasm began with Jake, his cum pumping into Erica as she shrieked with pleasure into Hailey's mouth. Jake's moans set off a reaction in Hailey, who ground herself on Jake's face forcefully as she came. Erica was undulating wildly, her hips moving back and forth so fast they almost blurred as her body spasmed. They were so close, so connected in that moment, that it almost felt like they could feel the orgasm of their partners as the chain reaction of cumming built to a head, then died down. Beyond satisfied, the three drifted to sleep quickly after that, still entangled in the remains of the sheets and their own warm bodies.

----

Jake woke up in a daze. His head was pounding, his mouth drier than the Sahara. He knew he was in Vegas. He knew he'd gone to Hyde. He had met up with Erica and then...he looked over at the prone forms of the two women.

Oh, yeah. I was drugged and had an ecstasy fueled threesome.

With the drug's effects worn off, Jake was pissed. He had specifically said no to Hailey's offer and she had drugged him anyway. He was hit with a sudden wave of guilt.

You asshole. Here you are, pining over Amy, and you go hop into bed with the first women you find.

Jake wondered what would have happened if he hadn't been drugged. Surely it would have been what he intended the night to be: a Boy's night out with his best friend.

Oh shit, where's Mike?

As if in answer, a knock on the door sounded loudly. James informed him that Mike was at the door.

Mike looked about as good as Jake felt, Cheshire cat grin notwithstanding.

"Jake. I love you. I know I've said that before, but I love you. So fucking much. Last night was insane! I bought a suite at Bellagio for a night, and Megan and Amber just went toTOWNon me, man. Hell, they even made me just watch at one point while they played with each other. What about you, man? Were Hailey and Erica as accommodating?"

Jake winced, the drumming in his head only getting louder.

"Yeah, man, it was a wild night. But honestly, not really my choice. Hailey slipped ecstasy into my drink, and it kind of put the night on its ear."

Mike looked at him skeptically. "Yeah, I hate it when supermodels have threesomes with me."

"Mike, I'm serious. I was just looking to blow off some steam with you this weekend, not have a fucking orgy. Sex is the last thing I should be thinking about right now."

"Come on man, don't give me that. You asked Sarah to bring us some women."

"Yeah, to hang out with and flirt with. I didn't want things going that far. It feels like...I dunno man, it feels like I'm cheating on her."

Although he didn't say a name, they both knew who Jake was referring to. Mike snorted.

"Cheating? Dude, she's been gone for a while now. Plus, to my knowledge, you guys were never dating. You had a one weekend hookup that went badly. You need to get past this, buddy. I mean it. I hate seeing you like this."

Jake sighed. The wind had been taken completely out of his sails. Suddenly the idea of staying a second longer seemed unthinkable to Jake. Without a word to Mike Jake called up Sarah and informed her that they would be cutting their stay short. Though disappointed, Sarah was gracious as always, letting Jake know that a car would be ready in 10 minutes.

Mike and Jake packed their sparse belongings quickly, and Jake informed James that Erica and Hailey were still upstairs in the master bedroom, and that they should be shown the same courtesies Jake had been. James bowed slightly and wished them well.

It may has well have been seconds before Jake felt the plane touch down at SeaTac, his mind still whirling from the aftereffects of the molly and his own tumultuous thoughts. Mike, of course, wouldn't shut up about the night he had, telling every person who would listen at the airport that "Vegas is the total, double D tits."

When they got home, both of them crashed hard, in serious need of some sleep. Unfortunately, sleep did not come so easily to Jake.

Mike's words haunted Jake through his restless sleep.

Get past this.

Jake kept flashing back through his fantastic weekend, the fun he had had with Amy, the passion, how happy he had felt.

You were never dating.

He had the world dancing on a string and it had been torn from his grasp. Throughout the nightmare, Mike's words reverberated in his brain:

What are you going to do about it?

Jake sat bolt upright, covered in a cold sweat. He knew exactly what he had to do, and more importantly, how to do it. It was an improbable idea, impossible, even. Flimsy. Almost as though it was some contrivance of a plot device in a bad porno...

¬¬¬-----

The next month went by quickly for Jake. He met with financial planners who discussed how to make his money work for him, lawyers that seemed to always want another signature, and exuberant home designers that wantedtheirvision to come to life withhismoney. All of this served as little distraction for Jake. His thoughts were in the moment, sure, but Amy danced at the periphery of his consciousness at all times. Jake would wonder where she was or what she was doing, going through the motions of his life even as his mind wandered the world with Amy.

Later in the day, his financial future set and his dream home well underway, Jake answered the door of his old home to find a large, elegant package. Sitting down in the kitchen, he took a small knife to the packing tape, pulling out a large box inscribed simply with the word 'Vertu.' Smiling, Jake opened the box and slid his new phone out of the case and onto the wireless charging pad. It was a beautiful sight to behold, the blue stingray skin catching the light, but not flashing too ostentatiously. The bright red gold accents complimented the dark, sleek look of the phone. He was so busy admiring the construction of the device that be almost missed the trilling flute tones coming from it, indicating he was receiving a call. Surprised, he swiped the screen and answered.

"Hey, it's Jake."

"Mr. Williams? My name is Celine, I'm calling from Vertu. How are you today, sir?"

"I'm doing well, Celine. What can I do for you today?"

"Well sir, part of your Vertu purchase is individualized Concierge service. As your primary concierge and lifestyle manager, I just wanted to ask you a few questions to tailor our services to your individual needs. Is now a good time to talk?"

Jake spent the better part of the next half hour answering Celine's questions, ranging from his preference in clothing and his favorite wines, to his hobbies and interests, all the way down to his favorite color. By the time Celine finished, it seemed like she knew more about Jake than he did.

"Thank you for your candor, Mr. Williams. I'll use this to put together a profile of matching events and purchases for your convenience."

Jake thanked her and was about to hang up when he remembered.

"Celine, wait! You said that you were part of my concierge team?"

"Of course, Mr. Williams."

"And that you are at my disposal for any task?"

"If it's legal, we can accomplish it, Mr. Williams."

A trace of a smile flitted across Jake's face, his first in many days.

"What if I needed to find somebody?"

----

While the concierge team Jake had acquired were masters of their craft and beyond talented at any number of tasks, even they couldn't work miracles. Celine assured Jake that they would have information for him on Amy in under a week's time. In the meanwhile, Jake was feeling restless, and he knew exactly where to go to take care of it.

As the plane touched down at McCarran Thursday morning, Jake practically jumped out of the gate, a spring in his step, his eyes bright. He was greeted warmly and professionally by Sarah, who took him to a Sky Villa at Aria once again. His amenities were the same as last time, the champagne and cigars laid out for his enjoyment. Jake took the time after checking in to do a little gambling, quickly losing half a million dollars, then winning a million back. Jake knew when to quit and made his way to the spa. He took the liberty of getting a hot shave, followed by a luxurious hot stone massage.

Feeling refreshed, Jake took the time to wind his way through the Canal Shops by the Venetian, making several clothing purchases, as well as a new watch. Jake had discovered that he took great pleasure in watch shopping and collecting. The intricacies of the movement, the mechanics of so many tiny gears working in harmony, were oddly reassuring.

That night he ate at CUT, enjoying a delicious lobster thermidor and boar shoulder paired with a 1987 Montrachet. After dinner, Jake went to KA, the new Cirque du' Soleil show. It was, like all Cirque shows, utterly breathtaking. He knew he had a long weekend planned, so Jake took the opportunity to get some sleep.

Friday played out much like Thursday had, with Jake gambling, drinking, and shopping the day away. He ran into Erica over at Prime, and she asked where he was going to be that night. Jake had shrugged noncommittally and excused himself, even though he knew he was going back to Hyde at the Bellagio. Messing around with Erica and her friends had been fun, but Jake's mind wasn't on sex, nor did he have any desire to be drugged again. This weekend was more of a distraction than anything else, something to occupy his time until Celine called.

As always, Jake strode past the line at Hyde that night, making his way to the VIP section that had been reserved for him. He tipped back a flute of champagne, the bubbly liquid warming his insides as Jake took in the room, the beat of the music so loud he could feel it in his bones. Several women tried to join him at various points during the night, but Jake gently rebuffed their advances. He was just here to be part of the crowd, just another faceless Vegas partier. The guests and the rest of the world sped by Jake as he remained immobile, watching the hedonistic dance play out before him. He was awakened from his reverie when he felt his phone buzzing away in his pocket. Seeing that it was Celine's number, Jake excused himself from the floor and went outside where he could be heard.

"Hey, it's Jake."

"Mr. Williams, this is Celine. Normally I wouldn't call at such a late hour, but you asked for immediate updates on your last request."

"It's perfectly alright, Celine, I'm awake and in Las Vegas, actually."

Celine went quiet on the other end.

"Celine? Are you still there?"

As she spoke again, there was a strain to her voice that Jake couldn't quite identify.

"Well, Mr. Williams, this is a lucky coincidence indeed. Our private investigators have informed us that the credit card associated with your query's account has just been used at a nightclub in Las Vegas."

Jake froze.

"Celine, this isveryimportant. Can you tell me anything more than that? Where it was used, or when, specifically?"

Jake could hear Celine tap several keys on a keyboard before responding.

"Yes, Mr. Williams. The card in question was used fifteen minutes ago...at a club called Hyde."

-----

Amy was doing her best to have a good time. After fleeing both the city and her house in Washington, Amy had moved in with some friends, who of course tried everything they could to cheer her up. After endless movies, girls' nights, and many,manypints of ice cream, Amy's mood inexplicably got better only after one of her housemates suggested Vegas. So the ladies packed their bags and crammed into a bargain buy room at Excalibur. They knew it was ladies night at Hyde, and so one friend, Ashley, left to get them a place in line while Amy and Nicole finished getting ready.

Hyde was packed, but the three women were so stunning that it took them less than 20 minutes to get into the club. The girls propped themselves up at the bar and redeemed their free shots for Ladies Night, and chatted about what they wanted to do the next day. They quickly finished their shots quickly and Amy offered to buy the first round.

Amy was enjoying herself for the first time since she had returned home. She had thought it would be painful to return to Vegas, but found that without the unlimited budget she had had at her disposal last time, the experience was vastly different. Finishing her drink, she roamed back onto the dance floor, losing herself to the beat of the music, swaying gently to its rhythm. Several men tried to dance with her, and she allowed it, pushing them away when she was done with them. It gave her a perverse kind of pleasure to dismiss the eager men at her whim.

A new song had just begun when she felt another pair of hands encircle her waist. The man's hands were firm and strong, and he smelled amazing, a mixture of some subtle cologne and the smell of the exertions on the dance floor. His hands stayed by her waist and hips, trailing between the two as Amy pressed herself closer to him. His dancing was awkward, but he followed Amy well as she moved. She was really getting into it, the unknown man getting bolder as he softly pressed full, inviting lips to her neck. Amy cooed and leaned her head to the side, allowing him more access as he gently kissed his way up to her ear, bodies pressed together the whole time. He felt like he had the three-day scruff on his face that she loved so much, and she moaned as it scraped against the side of her neck. Amy let out a gasp and opened her eyes wide as the mystery dancer squeezed her hips and spoke for the first time, low, breathy, and familiar in her ear.

"I want to make you a deal..."

********

To be concluded...

12