What Happens In Vegas, Stays There?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No honey, everything is gong to be just fine. We will always be a family." I said.

She left our room, and I started crying. I still felt so guilty.

A couple if days later, after we crawled in bed and turned the lights out, Randy turned towards me, and put his arm around me. He didn't say anything, but he pulled me close to him. I could hear a soft cry coming from him. I snuggled as close to him as I could get.

A couple of days later, Friday, the twins were leaving from school to go spend the weekend with their grandparents. Randy's parent owned a ranch just outside of the city. They loved going there. They got to ride horses, four wheelers, go fishing, and all kinds of country things. They loved their grandparents.

I was hoping maybe Randy would talk to me while they were gone. He seemed to be getting better.

I came home after work Friday afternoon to find Randy sitting in the living room on the couch. He motioned for me to sit beside him.

I sat down and waited for him to speak. He waited a minute, then spoke.

"Susan, I'm pretty sure you know that you hurt me pretty bad. I've had time now to think this whole thing through. The past couple of weeks have been the hardest of my life. I figure I have two choices. I can file for divorce, and we go our separate ways, or I can forgive you, and try to get our lives back to normal."

He stopped, then looked me in the eye. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. Then, he lost it. He cried like a baby. He took me in his arms, and cried like a baby. He cried so hard, we both fell on the floor in each other's arms.

"I can't live without you Susan. I love you so much, and need you in my life. I can forgive you, but I have to know that I can trust you, and it will never happen again." He said.

"Randy, look me in the eye and listen. I am sorry for what I did. It was a stupid mistake. The worst of my life. I love you more than you will ever know. My life would be meaningless without you in it. I learn from my mistakes. You have my word that I will forever be faithful to you, and you can trust me. I just hope that is enough." I cried.

"It is Susan. It is what I needed to hear. I love you too, and I can forgive you."

He kissed me hard. His hands were all over me. He stuck his hand up my skirt, inside my panties, and into my pussy. I got wet pretty quick. He pushed me on my back and pulled my skirt up. He jerked my panties down, then off. He quickly pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. With one quick thrust he was inside me.

He immediately started fucking me as hard as he could. It was a passion I haven't seen in him for a long time. He was literally fucking the shit out of me, and I was loving it.

I yelled out, "Fuck me Randy, fuck me. Fuck me hard baby. You feel so good."

I wrapped my legs around him and dug my fingernails into his ass. I fucked back just as hard as he was. We were both making noise, and bouncing on the floor. I felt a huge orgasm building. When I reached climax, I yelled for him to bring it home.

We both reached a massive orgasm at the same time. Afterwards, we laid there and both cried.

Finally, Randy kissed me, smiled, and said, "Come on, I'm taking you out to dinner, then were going to come back and make love a little slower."

"Sounds great Randy, but I gotta tell you, I really liked that cave man sex you just gave me. You can do that anytime you want to." I said.

Randy laughed, probably for the first time since he found out.

"One more thing baby, I mean it when I said I would make this up to you. If I have to give you 50 blow jobs a week, I will. Your forgiveness will be rewarded." I said.

He kissed me, then we got ready to go out. That night we made love for a couple of hours, then again the next morning.

I was fixing lunch that afternoon when Randy walked into the kitchen. He had this evil grin on his face.

"Were you serious about the fifty blow jobs?" He said.

I immediately went to my knees, pulled his cock out, and sucked him off in my mouth. Then I said, " What do you think?"

"I can see that you were serious. I hope I can get it up that many times." He said.

We both laughed. As he was walking away he stopped, looked back, and said, "Honey, I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

We both smiled at each other.

One night the following week, Randy was working in his study, and I was sitting on our bed reading. Kay and Kim walked in and sat beside me.

Kay said, "Mom, it appears you and Dad have patched things up, and are doing good now."

"Yea" said Kim, "We heard you making up last night." They both giggled.

I think I probably blushed a little, and said, "I need to remember to make sure the door is shut all the way." We all laughed.

Then Kay said, "Mom, Kim and I were talking. We just hope that when we get married, we are lucky enough to find someone just like Dad."

I started to tear up, and said, "If you do, you will be the luckiest girls in the world, next to me of course."

They left to go downstairs to kiss their Dad goodnight.

I thought about what Kay just said. I am so lucky, and to think I almost blew it because of a stupid night in Las Vegas. It's not true, the saying what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. It will bite you in the ass. I learned a lesson the hard way.

I do know one thing, I have the best husband any woman could ever hope to have. He was man enough to realize that I made a mistake, and we could overcome it as a couple. I love that man so much.

A year later it was time for our Vegas conference. I told Randy I was not going unless he went. He arranged his schedule so he could go. We had a great time. We had a nice room at Caesar's Palace, and we made good use of the bed. The closet had the mirrors on it that faced the bed. That was fun watching ourselves in the mirror.

Mike was there, but he kept his distance. In fact, he had his wife with him. I wonder if he went through what I went through? I don't know because the only communication I have had with him is business only.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

The only thing that stays in Vegas, is your money.

12