What Happens Underground Pt. 01

Story Info
Tech Guy hooks up with Lucha Underground's Ring Announcer.
6.6k words
4.52
11.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Melissa Elizabeth Santos (Lucha Underground ring announcer)

What Happens Underground - Part 1

A Lucha Underground erotic story

* * *

Before I explain the events that resulted in one of the best nights of sex of my life, I'd just like to explain that until I took the job as a technical engineer for the El Rey Network, I knew absolutely nothing about pro wrestling, and even less about Lucha Libre. So when I was told I was being assigned to help make things run smoothly for the tapings of some show called "Lucha Underground" I wasn't exactly thrilled. But Hell, I was going to get paid and that's what mattered to me.

It was the third taping that I'd worked at, and I didn't understand any of the action that was happening. A load of guys in masks and a couple not flying around, crashing into each other and fighting when they weren't flipping around. Not exactly my scene. The women were hot as hell though, and that's where this story gets to the point.

The show was going on and I was sitting back, checking the levels and making sure all the boxes were ticked and so on and so forth, you don't need the details of the paperwork. It was just before another match of some kind when there was an issue with the audio system, specifically the currently used microphone in the ring.

Melissa Elizabeth Santos - A gorgeous, brunette Latina with lovely long legs, a great looking ass, and similarly nice, rounded tits. That beauty could fill out a dress better than any catwalk model across America! For Lucha Underground, she served as the ring announcer and her sexy sounding voice was just right for the job - she seemed especially good at announcing one masked female wrestler "Sexy Star", making a show of that name calling. But that "Luchadora" is for another story.

Santos went to announce a match, but the mic cut out, leaving her mouthing and not being heard. She tapped the top of the mic, but no sound came from it. Not exactly a good sign. A glance to one of my El Rey co-workers only got a shrug, but as luck or fate or whatever would have it there was a spare mic right by our position. Thinking fast, I snatched it up and left the position, heading down to the ringside area in my jeans, Lucha Underground T-shirt (standard issue for the staff, not my first choice for damn sure) and sneakers.

"Over here! New mic for you!" I called out, getting her attention as she smiled, walking over in her high heels and nicely fitting red dress that went from over the top of her chest to down just above the knee. As she came close I held out the new microphone with one hand, and the other reaching in to take the other from her.

"Thanks!" She said, kneeling down as we switched mics and I had to try my best to not try and sneak a look either at those ripe tits or at a potential upskirt from her position. Instead just looking at her as I backed away from the ring, she seemed to be giving me a look over as moved back to continue her duties with a sly little smirk on her face. Looked to me like she was checking me out so I smiled back before taking off back behind the scenes and out of sight.

Allowing myself to brag for a moment, I certainly don't have exactly a tough time getting with chicks. I'd say I'm pretty handsome, not exactly a movie star or anything but my short brown hair and brown eyes seemed to do the trick. And keeping myself in good shape, again not a bodybuilder but far away from a couch potato also leans well to getting into panties to be blunt. Around this TV taping environment I guess I stand out being one of the few white men working here, which struck me as surprising considering the announce team as they called it spoke English, and most of whenever anyone spoke it was in English. As I said before I didn't understand wrestling or lucha one bit. Whatever sells and gets ratings I suppose.

Getting back to the point now - the tapings continued and wrapped up, crew dissembling the ring, bringing down the lights and everything else. Away from this in my "office" of sorts - a room set aside where I can check over equipment and do testing to make sure anything that's broken and can be fixed is fixed, I'd just finished logging the paperwork about the now formerly faulty microphone. I was planning on slipping out of the building soon after that I'd done that, but a knock on the door put a stop to that plan.

"It's open!" I yelled as I turned around, having not expected any company. I was friendly enough with the other tech guys and workers around here, the ones that spoke English at least, but I certainly didn't have an open invitation for people to come and go into my workspace.

The clicking heels of that gorgeous ring announcer was a welcome expectation as she stepped in, and closed the door behind her as she gave me a smile. "Jay, isn't it? My hero with a microphone..." Melissa said as she stopped in front of me and placed her hands on her hips.

"Yep, I guess that's me!" I replied with a chuckle. Oh yeah, my name is Jay. Did I mention that? Guess considering what all happened something like my name isn't all that important. "Even fixed up this guy here so he's not going to mess with you anymore Melissa." I joked, holding up the microphone.

"But I'm sure you'd fix that problem for me, right? Or do you only just help the ladies out if they look like they're in trouble?" Santos teased with a bit of a flirty smile.

As unexpected as this was, it all sounded like it was going in a great direction as far as I was concerned. Keeping it cool, I placed the mic down and leaned back against the table of my work room, still with all the tools and spare parts I'd been using to check and double check that equipment with. "Well having seen some of the women around here, I think they can handle themselves just fine. I just help out if I can, seeing as how it's part of my job and all..."

She nodded her head. "Of course we can handle ourselves... But how about you? Do you handle yourself? Or maybe you think you can get someone to handle you instead?" She clearly flirted, taking a moment to take a look over me. Shit! This stunning babe wanted a piece of me? I was down for that!

"If you're asking if I can handle you, you're more than welcome to try and find out." I replied with a grin, allowing myself to take a long look over her sexy body.

"Oh, you think it's that easy?" She smirked, stepping forward. "I'm not so sure a white boy like you can handle a real, Latino woman like me..." She said with a hint of lust, using a hand to reach down and brush over my crotch, raising an eyebrow as she looked back to me. "Think you can still handle me?"

"Think? Honey, I know I can... And this "white boy" is packing something I'm not sure you're able to handle." I said, going along with her game. Whether she wanted to see if a white guy can fuck or not was behind this, if she wanted to get some dick she was about to get it.

Smirking again, she reached down and undid the belt of my jeans, slowly slipping down in front of me as she tugged and brought them down to my ankles, looking up with another sexy smile as she reached up and then hauled down my boxer shorts. Now, when I said she was about to get some dick, I wasn't lying, and the look of wide eyed surprise on her face as she saw my long, and thick to match man meat hanging between my legs proved that she was about to get something that from my experience not every woman can so easily "handle".

"Fuck!! White boy is fucking packing something!" Santos grinned as she took a hold of my cock with both hands, not wasting time as she starting to rub and stroke my dick, making me moan and smile back as I gazed down at the beautiful ring announcer as she all too eagerly jerked me off to help get me hard.

"Something too big for you to handle?" I said back to play against her teasing from before, letting out a sigh of pleasure as for several moments her hands skillfully and swiftly moved back and forth along me to get me rock hard before probably a minute had even passed.

"Mind if I try and find out?" She said in truly dirty voice, licking her lips as she took away one hand so she can use it to brush her long brunette hair back, and using the other to stroke my dick and point it towards her pretty facial features.

"Fuck no I don't mind!" I quickly stated, and she replied with another gorgeous smile as she pumped my shaft a couple of times, leaning in to plant a little kiss on the top of my dick, enough to make me moan as did the next kiss. Gazing up at me she started to run her tongue across the tip of my shaft, a little swirling motion over the head while still working her hand over my rod, getting bolder as she moved her tongue further around to work around the whole crown a couple of times in a clockwise motion.

"Yeah, you like that Jay?" Melissa asked with another sexy grin as she used her hand to stroke off my size, surely already knowing the answer from my moans and the smile on my face as I looked down at her. "You like me jerking this big fucking cock of yours?" Fuck that sounded so hot coming from her as she narrowed her eyes a little, running her palm swiftly up and down on me before moving back down and flicking her tongue against the base of my tool, slowly moving back up the side to the head to give it another swirl around, before she went back down and did the same upward lick to the other side, topped off with brushing around the head one more time.

"Mmmmm... Fuck yeah... God that's fucking hot..." I stated with a groan as she slapped her tongue against the head a couple of times, lightly dabbing saliva onto me before that hand got back to stroking me off again. Another smirk, and she pulled back to now spit down onto my cock, using her skilled hand to rub it over my length with a couple of pumps. This babe has done this before! Forget a microphone, she can handle a big stick of a different kind and it's got me moaning as she stays kneeling down and stroking my tool.

"Hot ain't the half of it... Let's see what you can handle..." Santos seductively said, gripping my base and guiding my dick into her mouth, making me moan again as those full, Latino lips became wrapped right around my long, white cock, the sight all the more sexier by her lusty gaze as she stared up at me and held the head of my dick inside her. Holy shit did that mouth feel amazing just by being in her, nice and warm and wet, making me groan in delight, especially when she started to work those lips on me, sucking on the top of my rod while making her hand brush up and down, again showing off that she knew what the fuck she was doing with my cock.

"Mmmmm!! Oh fuck Melissa... Mmmmm shit..." I groaned as I watched the stunning Lucha Underground ring announcer lightly bobbing her head onto my cock, taking a couple inches in before pulling up to keep the head inside, and then smoothly moving back down to repeat the motion. Keeping those smoking hot eyes looking up at me, she made sure to keep her hand pumping away on the rest of my rod while she sucked on the top portion, her sexy slurping sounds mixing with groans around my dick as she blew me steadily.

"Mmmmmffff... Mmmmm!! Mmmmmppphhh..." She muffled around my tool, using her free hand to brush her long brunette hair out of the way like she was a trained porn star on a shoot, and damn it from the way she was sucking my dick like a pro I'd say she must have either watched a bunch of skin flicks or been in them to blow me so damn good!

"Mmmm... Mmmmpphhh... Mmmmm!!" She groaned again, her hand stopping the stroking motion to grip me with a couple of fingers at the base, her head pushing down further now onto me to keep me moaning as she took more of my size into her mouth. Perhaps a bit too much as she hit a limit, her mouth widening as she let out a loud gagging noise around my dick but impressively got her full lips wrapped around me again.

"Awwwww fuck!! Mmmm... Fuck yeah... Suck that cock..." I encouraged, keeping my hands on my waist as I watched Melissa's head start to bob smoothly and with a nice pace onto my rod, feeling a nice layer of saliva being planted onto me from the way she was expertly blowing me. Her saliva was actually starting to seep out of her mouth, trickling slightly down her chin as every other time she pushed down deep onto me she gagged when I felt my dick smack into the back of her mouth. Was it wrong that it looked so fucking hot when that look of discomfort flashed over her face as she stared up at me when she gagged?

"Mmmmmpph!! GAHHHHH!! Gaaaaaaahhh!!" It wasn't fucking stopping her as she rocked her head back and forth onto my long dick, letting those pouty lips brush over my inches as she feasted on my meaty inches like it was her last meal. Maybe she hasn't had some dick in a while? Maybe not one as big as mine, but holy shit does she know how to work my cock, bobbing way and groaning around my fuck stick even as she continues to nosily gag and saliva drips from my cock and off of her chin.

"Mmmmmphh... Ahhhhhhh!!" She groaned, pulling off from my dick as I sighed in relief, and she took a moment to catch her breath, another seductive smile on her face as she licked her lips clean of her spit, and got her hand pumping away on my inches to work her saliva all over my manhood.

"Holy fucking shit... That's some of the best head I've ever had!" I said to her, and I wasn't exaggerating one bit. This chick has some serious cock sucking skills.

"Damn right it was!" Melissa said with a laugh as she pushed herself up to stand, glancing at the work table and making a space by shoving some of my tools back to the far edge and the wall. "So how about you repay the favour papi... And shove that big fucking dick in me and show this mamacita how a white boy likes to fuck!" She said with a lick of her lips, hopping up to take a seat on the edge of the table as she reached down and pulled up the bottom of her dress, showing off a tiny, black thong that appeared to be already a little wet. Damn! She was getting off on just sucking me off? She must really want some!

"My fucking pleasure..." I stated as I stepped out of my jeans and approached her as she eagerly and invitingly spread her smooth, long legs apart. Stepping in, I gripped my dick with one hand and used the other to pull her underwear to the side, revealing her sexy looking and completely shaved snatch that indeed looked already a little slick. Planting my bell-end against her folds was enough to make her moan as I decided to do a bit of teasing by rubbing the head across her entrance but not fully going in yet, and it was good enough to say the least to get me groaning with pleasure as well.

Reaching forward with her arms she grabbed the back of my neck, giving me one of the most lustful and intense looks I've ever seen in my life while wrapping those legs around my still T-shirt covered midsection. "Fuck. Me." She ordered as I felt her fingernails slightly running over the sides of my neck. That was an order, and I wasn't stupid enough to risk the wrath of a pissed off Latino beauty. Lining my dick up, I gave her want she demanded with a sudden, forceful thrust into her snatch and both of us moaned out as I watched her mouth hang open and eyes briefly widen in apparent shock. It seemed like she didn't expect me to feel so good inside of her already.

"Holy fuck!! That's... Mmmm... Fucking tight!" I stated, taking a hold of her waist still covered by her dress as I started to thrust my cock with a steady, controlled pace back and forth into her fantastically tight pussy that seemed to be clamping all around my cock. It was making have to start off like this, working my length into her so I could get used to the tightness, and as horny as Melissa is for my dick the moans she was letting out as I plunged firmly in and out showed this was meeting her approval. I glanced up at her again, seeing that wonderful, sexy look of her mouth staying open in seeming shock at the sensations of my fat rod stuffing into her box as her hands now gripped my shoulders for support, her legs staying wrapped around me as she sat on the edge of my work table.

"Ahhhhh!! Mmmmm!! Oh yeah! Yeah daddy! Mmmm!! Fuck that pussy!" She moaned out her approval as the beautiful ring announcer for Lucha Underground took my thrusts, her body just ever so slightly rocking against my motion as I picked up the pace, going a bit quicker and still nicely forceful now that I'd gotten used to how snug her snatch is.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm more!! Come on... Ahhhhh... Fuck me! Fuck me with that big white cock!!" She licked her lips for a moment before groaning again, taking a long look down to watch my man meat plunge forward deeper now into her snatch before pulling swiftly back out as I repeated the motion to bang the horny Latina beauty.

Was it a sexual craving of hers to have some interracial sex with a white guy that was turning her on so much and begging for me to keep pumping her with these short and sharp thrusts? Maybe the fact that her tight pussy was clamping so much around my thick and long dick that it showed she wasn't used to having a cock of this size inside her, and she wanted more as I gripped her and shoved my rod in deep to that slick and snug twat? Probably a combination of both, but I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about why she wanted this, she just wanted it and it was getting me almost balls in deep in one of the finest pieces of pussy I've ever fucked, not to mention fucking one of the sexiest women I've ever laid eyes on.

"Ahhhhh!! More!! Fucking more papi!! MMMMM!! Give me all of that big fucking dick!!" Santos lustfully gazed at me again, rubbing my shoulders and ensuring those lovely legs of hers stayed around my waist to make sure I couldn't suddenly stop my repeated, deep pumping motion. As if I was planning to pull my cock out of her stunning, tight and now nicely wet hole She wanted it, and I was more than capable of delivering as I sent my shaft pumping away into her box with another round of stiff thrusts.

"Ooooooooh!! MMMM... Yeah... You like that pussy Jay? Yeah? Yeah??" Her voice was higher as she moaned, again that horny open mouthed look on her face with her eyes half-open as the pleasure of my dick filling up her red hot snatch only fueled her needs rather than satisfy that burning lust. Again, I didn't need to say the answer as my own clear moans and the fact I continues to thrust my dick back and forth into her folds proved I was enjoying this just as much as she was.

"Ahhhhh fuck!! I fucking love that pussy... Fuck, it feels so fucking good..." I grunted with a grin as I let go of her waist, using a hand to push back her hair from her face, only her for her to grin back and grip my wrist.

"Think you could handle me riding the fucking shit out of your cock?" Was her blunt question as she teasingly leaned towards me so her nose touched mine, making me stop my thrusts into her.

"Be my fucking guest Melissa." I replied and no sooner did I make that statement, she released her grip both of my hand and my waist with her legs, commandingly pushing me away from the table so she could step down. Then she grabbed my T-shirt, using it to pull me around and them make me take the position she had been in to sit on the edge of my table, but not before she was making me raise my arms up as she hauled my clothing up and over, smirking with approval at my nicely muscular upper body.

"Not too bad, for a white boy..." Santos teased as she rubbed my chest with her hands for a moment before she reached to the top of her dress and started to slide it down her gorgeous Latina body. She had a great pair of rounded and ripe tits on her, far away from tiny bee-stings but not massive mountains either, just right for her shapely body and that sexy ass of hers.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12