What Happens Underground Pt. 02

Story Info
Tech Guy hooks up with Lucha Underground's Ivelisse Velez.
5.9k words
4.5
9.6k
9
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Ivellise Vélez (Lucha Underground, SHINE Wrestling, former NXT as Sofia Cortez)

What Happens Underground - Part 2

A Lucha Underground erotic story

* * *

OK, so to recap my what I said before - the name's Jay, and I'm a decently built white guy who works behind the scenes at Lucha Underground as a tech guy, and I was lucky enough to get to fuck the sexy ring announcer Melissa with by big, long cock. We up to date here? Good.

Now, as I mentioned before, hooking up with that sexy Latina was just the start of to be honest quite an epic run of luck when it came to

incredibly hot babes that were around that show. Now I could go on and on about hook-ups I had with Santos at the tapings, after, before etc etc but I figured I'd tell the story of how I managed to get with another smoking hot babe, and this one was an actual wrestler for the promotion. Or Luchadora as I think they were called.

Anyway, another of the TV tapings were going on, some wild match involving many people and ladders or something, I didn't know what the Hell was going on. But I was away from the main recording studio, doing... Uh... Fuck, I can't remember. I was either going to check for something, or pick up something, or... Ah screw it, it doesn't matter and I'm sure you don't care either.

What does matter is that as I was going backstage heading in one direction a gorgeous, curvy, dark haired Puerto Rican stunner was heading towards me and she looked to be one hell of a foul mood. Ivellise Vélez. Wearing a tight, black ring outfit of a bra-like top that nicely showed off her tits, and booty shorts that did nothing to hide her amazing, thick ass, along with black boots. I'd later learn she had major experience in wrestling before then, having been in WWE developmental NXT, a contestant on WWE Tough Enough, and was a former SHINE Wrestling Champion. So yeah, allow me to brag and say I'd gotten a piece of a pretty big deal that day.

"Where the fuck is Son of Havok?!" Ivellise demanded with a glare, making sure to force me to stop by getting into my path.

"Uh... I don't know!" I quickly answered. I definitely hadn't seen a wannabe biker with a big beard and wearing a mask. "Probably hiding?"

"It would fucking figure he would be!" Vélez snapped with a glare. "He screwed up and lost again tonight! And I do NOT associate myself with losers!"

"Then why do you hang out with him them? Couldn't you, hang out with some other guy who could win a match?" I suggested, trying to defuse her clear rage, as hot as it made her, for my own benefit and protection. I didn't want to mess with this chick who could no doubt easily kick my ass!

"Oh please... I have fucking standards!" She boasted as she glared at me. "You? You think you can even get to my standards?"

"Woah, hey! I'm no wrestler! I'm just a tech guy!" I said, raising my hands up. "I'm more of a lover than a fighter anyway..."

Ivellise laughed at that, placing her hands on her shapely hips and eyeing me up. "You? A lover? That's a fucking joke... You don't look like you'd last a minute with the baddest bitch in the ring..." She referred to herself.

"Hey! I can handle myself just fine when it comes to a good time..." I said, smirking as I remembered a recent encounter with a certain smoking hot ring announcer.

She narrowed her eyes to glare at me again. "Sounds like bullshit to me... But since that piece of shit Son of Havok won't show up, I might as well amuse myself somehow..." She said, before grabbing me by my Lucha Underground staff T-shirt, that went with my sneakers and my jeans, and before I knew what was happening I was being forcefully hauled down the corridor to a locker room. From how pissed off she was, I for sure wasn't going to try and stop her!

That led me to being shoved and bossed around, and only moments later I was down on my knees in front of her as she turned around and faced the wall of the locker room, looking back over her shoulder at me as she stuck out that amazing, thick backside towards me. "Let's see if you can please me better than that weak Son of Havok ever has..." She stated as an order.

"Sounds like your man can't quite deliver in the ring, or out of it..." I thought aloud, my hands reaching up as obeying her commands like I was her new fuck toy I slowly pulled down those shorts, revealing those massive rounded cheeks in all their glory, which was enough to make me lick my lips already. Hey, I can dig being the one taking orders rather than taking the lead, and this might not be so bad after all.

"Less talking! Put that mouth to better use, and get to work on worshipping my fine fucking ass before I start kicking yours!" Vélez snapped at me with another deep glare that showed she wasn't messing around

Quickly nodding to her order, I took a hold of bother of those fleshy rear cheeks to give them a squeeze and them spread them apart, and with that I dived in between those cheeks and kicked it off with a long lick that went all the way up the crack, brushing over her pussy and then further to go over her asshole before reaching the top, making her groan and gasp as I travelled upward. Glancing up I saw a brief look of surprise at my lick before she glared again at me, and before she could giving me another telling off I dropped back down for another slow and long lick up her buttcrack, making her groan again.

Firmly gripping her cheeks I spread them, leaning in and not applying my mouth onto her asshole, sucking on that tight entrance while I squeezed those full and rounded assets of hers, hearing her clearly gasping from the motion I was using on her. A little kiss onto that puckered hole before I began to flick my tongue out against her, slight brushes at first to see her reaction, getting a hiss through shut together teeth as she looked back over her shoulder at me as I teased that stunningly thick Puerto Rican backside.

"Ahhhhh... Motherfucker!! You'd better... Ahhhhh... Make the most of this..." She warned with a intense stare down at me, watching my face being pressed up close to her ass as I licked at her asshole, still flicking out at her and working around the hole with a slow swirl. She felt very tight already even before I really started working over her, but hearing her groan and moan as I dined on her rump was music to my ears, and making me rock hard in my jeans.

"Mmmmm... At least you're not whining... Like that prick Son of Havok does..." She commented with a moan, and I took that as somewhat of a compliment for my tongue work on her backside as I again moved down lower for another lick all the way up to the top of her booty, smirking as I felt just a little bit of dampness when I went over her pussy. She might not be willing to admit it, but it looked like ass play was getting her worked up.

I couldn't really respond, my face buried in deep to those fantastic, rounded butt cheeks as I started to push my tongue against that tight hole, making her groan and for the first time push that backside out against me even as my hands still gripped that more than ample flesh.

It could have been just from reflex but as I heard her moan as I probed her asshole with my hungry tongue, I'd like to think I was getting her into this more and more with every flick, lick, and dabbing of my saliva onto her. As that booty was getting pressed against my face, I had to carefully tilt my head to draw in breath through my nose to avoid getting completely smothered by that massive, sexy backside that I felt now grinding back into me. In turn I had to move my head slightly to ensure my tongue remained probing and sliding across that hole which to call it snug would be a massive understatement.

Pulling back, I took in a gasp of breath and took the chance to grope those full rear cheeks again, glancing up to see the gorgeous former WWE developmental talent glaring back with another sexy, defiant gaze but with just the hint of desire in those smoking hot eyes. Well, if it was more she wanted, I was the guy to deliver and I looked back to that juicy ass and spit down onto her asshole, causing another clear groan to escape her. More was to come, in more ways that one, when I moved a hand over and used a finger to push into her backside, sending the saliva down with it as I boldly (considering this total babe could easy kick my ass in a heartbeat) began to finger fuck her stunning ass.

"Oh fuck!! Mmmmm... You actually... Ahhhh... Know what you're doing..." Ivelisse admitted, gritting her teeth again but sticking out that gorgeous rump as I pushed my finger in and out of her back passage, pulling out so I could again spit onto her asshole before working the digit back in for a couple of pumps. Hell, even if I didn't know what I was doing, I was going to make full use of this chance at one of the fulliest and thickest asses I've ever seen, watching how her butt cheeks were even slightly jiggling just from my finger banging motion as I worked into her very tight hole.

"Ahhhh... Then again... This isn't real fucking just yet..." She added, reaching a hand back to push my head away from her head, and wisely I took the hint by pulling my finger out of her backside, hearing her hiss from the withdrawal as I shifted back and stood up.

"You will have to do more than that to impress a real woman like me!" Ivelisse snapped as she turned around, and I could see a sexy tattoo of a flower right above her shaved and as I'd noticed before, already a little wet pussy.

"I'm damn game to try if you're willing to give me a shot." I said, maybe a bit too eagerly reaching down and undoing my belt, my action getting another stare from her before I dropped my jeans and pushed down my boxers to allow my nicely sized and thick to match cock spring free.

Vélez didn't say anything for a long moment, looking right down at my shaft but I saw those smoking hot eyes widen just for a little moment before her game face snapped on, and she reached down to take a hold of my rock hard rod. "This... Is a lot better that I was expecting... Bigger than Son of Havok clearly..." She somewhat complimented me as she gave me a testing stroke, and then another, and before I knew it she had me groaning as she was pumping me with a slow and steady pace.

"Well... Mmmmm... If you want to see if I can use it, I'm... Ahhhhh!!" I started to say but before I could finish she was squeezing my dick, another glare as surprisingly, but quite pleasantly, she moved to kneel down on the locker room floor in front of me, still jerking me off like she was sizing me up.

"You'll have to prove you won't cum in a flash first before you even think about getting a piece of the biggest bitch around!" She warned with another glare before she moving her long dark haired head towards my pole, parting her lips and right away taking my cock inside in a commanding way, sinking down so the head and then a couple of inches vanished up inside of a mouth that felt fantastically warm and nicely wet to match.

"Mmmmmphhh... Whhhhllll shhhhheeee hhhfff ueewwwww chhhhnnnn lllhhhhsssttt fffkkkkkhhhhrrr..." She taunted me, her words muffled by my dick being in her mouth as she went to work blowing me, planting those lips right around my shaft to let them grind across my length as she pushed down to maybe the halfway mark on me and then slowly raised back up to the head, teasing like she was going to pull off completely only to venture back down again.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm... Oh shit... Fuck that's good..." I'd experienced some great head before in my encounter with that sexy ring announcer, but feeling the oral hole of the former SHINE Wrestling Champion moving back and forth over my manhood was a completely different set of erotic pleasure. This was more focused, a hint of intensity clear in her bobbing motion while her hand just gripped my base now instead of stroking, keeping that rod straight for her to work over as she showed her focus to see if I really could handle some of what she had to offer.

"Mmmmm... Awwwwww shit!! Mmmmm... Yeah, that's fucking hot..." I moaned out, staring down at the pretty face of the Puerto Rican beauty as she steadily sucked on my long, white cock with steady back and forth motions, groaning slightly herself around my member as she worked that clearly far from novice mouth of hers over the top part of my length to leave a nice layer of her spit over me already.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." The badass Luchadora groaned again around my tool as she rocked her head towards and then sharply away from my crotch with a steady and starting to get forceful motion, like she was turning things into another gear as she figured out that I could indeed handle this kind of blowjob from her, as hot and pleasurable as it felt already to me.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphh... Mmmmm..." I did notice that she had one hand to hold my dick in place for her to swiftly suck on as her saliva was trickling down my inches, but her other hand appeared to be down between her legs. So it was either to rub her own pussy or maybe even finger her ass, I couldn't see from where I was standing and as she continued to expertly blow me I couldn't honestly give a damn.

"Awwwwwww fuck!! Mmmmm!! Fuck yeah... Fucking take that dick!" I moaned out as she pushed herself down further onto my rod, a glance up at me as her lips fought to stay wrapped around me but she made herself gag on my dick as the crown of me connected with the back of her mouth, only serving to make her expression look even hotter from the mix of discomfort and trying to remain looking pissed off at me. To her credit she didn't ease up for a moment as she gagged and made saliva rush down my already covered cock, continuing to bob her head quickly and now more forcefully like she was trying to still prove a point now in spite of the noisy, erotic gagging she was doing on my dick.

"Oh fuck yes... Mmmmm!! Holy fuck, you know how... Mmmmm... To fucking suck a dick..." I was able to groan out, going with the flow as I pulled my T-shirt up and over my head and dropped it to the floor, getting another glare from the sexy former NXT Diva known as Sofia Cortez while she deeply blew me, gagging over and over again every time she went down deep to near deep throat all of my length.

"Uhhhhllllkk!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! Hhhrrrrkkkkk!! Gaaaaaaaah!!" Her muffled groans and nasty, raspy gags continued to escape her as was her saliva now, seeping past her lips that were fighting a loosing battle to keep wrapped around my length as she sucked me off, her spit now drooling off her lips, down her chin, and sexily dripping onto her top-covered chest as this intense and sloopy blowjob carried on.

"Mmmmmphhh!! GAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMPPPHHH!!" While she deeply and swiftly bobbed her head back and forth onto my now dripping with saliva shaft, her hand seemed to be now quickly working herself over underneath her in whichever hole, maybe even holes, she was using to pleasure herself with. A couple more sucks and one last loud gag, and she finally pulled away, letting out a long gasp of relief as she took in desperately needed air, staying down and releasing my cock before she locked eyes with me for another intense, and now far more filled with desire stare.

"Bigger than Son of Havok is, and you can actually fucking last..." Vélez informed me, not that after such an amazing blowjob that I even remembered that her and the masked wrestler were an item. She stood up, removing her hand from between her legs and using a looking slick with juices finger to point to a black travel bag in a locker a short distance away. "Get my fucking lube! You get one shot... Make it count." She warned as she used her other hand to wipe her saliva off of her own chin.

Being smart enough to not dare defy the pissed off but looking now quite horny beauty, I raced over to the bag and started fishing in. Distracted for a moment by what appeared to be black strap-on amongst the ring clothing, and wanting no part of even knowing if she had used that on her boyfriend or not, I pulled out the lube bottle in question and headed back across. Just in time as she had removed her top to show off her nicely rounded and sized tits to leave the dark haired stunner in just her black foots, similar to me only being in my footwear at this time.

"The fuck are you waiting for??" She snapped, turning around and assuming the position against the wall as she bent over in front of it and placed both hands on the brick surface, tossing her hair back to watch me as I stepped forward and poured a bit of lube down onto her asshole. Her groan only got louder as I again used a finger to pump in and out of that tight hole, now working in the lubricant as far as I could into her with a little extra poured out for good measure to get that big booty ready for a pounding.

"Ahhhhh... You don't fucking piss and moan when I tell you to do something either..." She murmured as I gave her backside another couple of thrusts with my finger, withdrawing so I could apply a generous amount of lube onto my already coated with saliva dick just to make extra sure I was going to be giving it to her with all that I had.

"Well, I ain't fucking stupid I like to think..." I commented after I'd set the bottle down, using my hands as I spread her full cheeks apart with one and used the other to line up my rod with her entrance, testing her hole with a couple of prods. Before she could yell at me again I forced my way in, causing us both to moan as she took my big white cock in her stunning, thick Puerto Rican ass.

"Awwwwww shit!! MMMMM... Ahhhhh fuck... " Holy fuck was this ever the best and tightest ass, let alone hole I think I'd ever been in before in all my days, feeling like a fucking vice all around my shaft even with all the lube I'd applied to myself and to her. I groaned as I just stood still with my cock a few inches deep into her backside as the sensations honestly overwhelmed me for a long moment, but thankfully she snapped me back into reality by pushing back against me, the trigger I needed to begin working my cock in and out of her.

"Ahhhhhh!! Mmmmm... We'll... Oooooooh FUCK!! Fucking see about that..." The former WWE Tough Enough contestant groaned as she stared back at me, casting long, approving gazes down at my crotch as I moved my hips towards and away from that magnificent, rounded booty to show she at least like what she was seeing of the glimpses of my dick entering and leaving that thick backside. From the way she was pushing that ass back against me as I pushed in with steady and stiff pumps, I could guess that this wasn't the first time she'd taken it up the ass before but I wasn't going to risk her wrath by daring to ask her about her anal experiences before.

"Mmmmm!! Come on fucker!! Ahhhhh... Harder! Deeper you fucking prick!!" She swore and snapped at me, her horny response making this all the more hotter to both watch and experience as I thrust my cock back and forth into her super snug hole, my hands firmly gripping her juicy cheeks that jiggled sexily from her strong to say the least pushing back motion to meet my shaft as I sent myself in.

"Oh shit!! Mmmmm!! Sure... Sure fucking thing babe... MMMM..." I grunted out as I stepped up to the challenge, my fingers digging into that smooth and rounded flesh of her ass as I started to put force behind my thrusts now that I was used to all the pleasurable friction around my manhood as I worked in and out of her asshole from behind.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12