What He doesn't Know won't Hurt Him Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric is tricked again!
6k words
4.28
26.9k
20
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnmfan64
cfnmfan64
38 Followers

"And the Sales Person of the Year is Eric Thomas." Announces the CEO, as he stands at the podium at the Annual Company Kickoff Meeting. Eric jogs up to the stage, shakes the hand of the CEO and takes a moment to pose for a picture.

Ellen leans in to me and says, "Eric is so full of himself. When did he get so cocky?"

"I don't know but he is getting hard to be around lately." I replied. I have been friends with Eric for about six years. We met through mutual friends and quickly became good friends. I actually got him his job here. We have a lot of common interests and Eric confides in me often, mostly about his exhibitionist fantasies - like in the first part of this story. He likes to show off his body. But all in all, Eric is an ok guy.

A few months ago, Eric asked me to arrange a party where he would be naked, blindfolded and "perform" for the ladies at the party. He asked me to invite some of my female friends and girls in my night class. He thought that type of audience would be perfect as he didn't know them and they didn't know him. Although I didn't invite those ladies- instead - I invited 3 ladies from work and 2 mutual girl friends to watch his show. To this day, he still doesn't know that 3 women in the office saw him completely naked and watched him jerk off.

"Maybe we need to knock him down a few pegs!" declared Ellen. Ellen did not like Eric.

She thought he was a self-absorbed jerk who talked down to women. I think many women in the office felt that way.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked with a small grin on my face knowing how conniving Ellen is. Ellen is a friend of mine but I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. She makes life miserable for people who cross her. She has been working in the same position for 10 years now. She keeps getting overlooked for management jobs as they promote the men ahead of her. She seems to have a chip on her shoulder.

We both thought for a few moments. Then I said "Remember that time we tricked him and you all saw him naked. What if we told him who was in the room when he jerked off? He would be embarrassed to know it was you."

Ellen smiled and added, "Yes that would be good but he would only be embarrassed for a short time. It would be better if we could witness his humiliation. What if we reenacted the party and had even more ladies he knew in the room? Then we take off his blindfold."

"That would be too cruel. I don't want to humiliate him. What if we had him walk into a room wearing only his underwear? We will have him blindfolded, walk him in the room in his underwear and then take off the blindfold to show him who is in the room. That would be funny." I said.

Ellen wasn't thrilled with my idea but she played along. We constructed a plan and I approached Eric later that night. "Hey Eric, Congratulations. It's a great honor to be sales person of the year. I know you worked hard."

"Thanks, Josh." replied Eric. "I appreciate all your help and support getting me this job."

"Hey, on a side note, some ladies from my MBA class have been asking me if you are going to do a repeat performance any time soon? I know you have mentioned it a couple of times. You want me to organize something for you?" I asked Eric.

"Wow, really? They asked about me? That would be so awesome." answered Eric, excitedly.

"Ok, let me see what I can do and I will let you know." I replied.

Eric got a huge smile on his face and walked away. Ellen came up to me and asked if he was interested. I said yes and she said she has a lot of ladies interested. I thought to myself, who wouldn't be interested in seeing Eric. He is a good looking guy with a great body. He is very cocky but I think some ladies like his confidence.

Later that night, I caught up to Eric and told him I spoke to the ladies in my MBA class and they are all available tomorrow night.

"Tomorrow night might be difficult. We have department meetings until 5:30." replied Eric. "Then a bunch of people are going out to dinner and drinks."

"Well, I was thinking we could do it in my hotel room." I answered. "The company got me a hotel room since I'm in charge of all the meetings and banquet. I have to stay tomorrow night because of the Company Banquet. You can come to my hotel room, get naked, do your thing, and you can still meet everyone out for dinner. We will start right after the department meetings."

"OK, I think that will work." Eric said.

"Ok, come to room 118 around 6:00." I said. "Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect." Eric replied. "Thanks Josh!"

I looked at Ellen and winked acknowledging our plan is working.

The next day was packed with team building exercises and division meetings. I didn't have time to think about our plan. Ellen must have been bored in her meetings as she kept texting me about new ladies who were joining us for the show. I started to wonder if too many people were involved. This could become overwhelming.

Exactly at 6:00, there was a knock on my hotel room door. It was Eric and he was looking a little nervous. He walked into my hotel room, looked around and asked where everyone was. I explained this was a suite and everyone is in the adjoining room. I instructed him to get undressed here and I would blindfold him and take him next door. Eric agreed and starting to get undressed. I told him it would be more of a tease to keep his underwear on when he enters the room so he did. Before I put the blindfold in place, I put earplugs in his ears so he couldn't hear anything. Eric didn't object, his mind was elsewhere at this point. I tied the blindfold in place and made sure Eric could not see or hear anything.

I texted Ellen that we were ready and she immediately texted back that they were too. I grabbed Eric by the arm and guided him towards the door. It was not the door to the adjoining room, but the door to the hallway that leads to the hotel meeting room I reserved. I made a quick peak to make sure there was no one in the hallway. I grabbed Eric's arm and pulled him forward through the door. Luckily my hotel room was close to the meeting room where everyone was waiting.

Ellen opened the meeting room door so I could continue to guide Eric from behind. As we stepped into the meeting room, I could not believe how many people were in there. The meeting room was probably 20' x 40' with a large conference table in the middle, with large executive style chairs. All the chairs were filled and many more people were lined up against the walls, all facing the front area. In my quick approximation, there were 20 women, ages ranging from younger 20's to late 40's. I looked around the room and there were people from marketing, account management, sales, communications, and accounting.

Luckily Eric couldn't hear anything because the room erupted in laughter as Eric walked in, almost naked except for black boxer briefs. I positioned Eric in the front of the room so everyone had a good view. I gazed at the crowd and many covered their mouths to stop their laughter. Many spectators have their cell phones out taking pictures.

The truth is, Eric looks good. Eric had classic good looks, dark wavy hair and green eyes. He could have been a model. He doesn't have a girlfriend currently but never has trouble getting a date. His 28 year old body was fit, thin waist where you could see his abs muscles. He has a muscular chest, broad shoulders and nice big arms. He didn't have much body hair, only some hair from his navel to the top of his underwear.

I asked Ellen if we should remove his blindfold now and she shook her head no. I didn't know what else she was going to do so I stepped back. She hushed the crowd to get their attention. She then announced that we will remove Eric's underwear now. There were some shrieks and nervous laughter from the mass of people in anticipation. I was shocked as that was not what we planned.

"No, Ellen. That is NOT what we discussed and this is as far as it goes!" I challenged. "It would not be fair to have him naked in front of the entire company. It stops here! This will embarrass him enough."

Ellen glared at me and said she is running this show and she wants to totally humiliate Eric. She thinks Eric deserves it. She told me to step away or she will tell Senior Management that it was me who booked the meeting room for this type of activity. As I said, I am slightly scared of Ellen so I stepped back.

Ellen commanded the attention of the fans again. "As I said, it is time for the unveiling!" Kate, Eric's sales assistant, went behind Eric to do the honors of removing his last stitch of clothing. Eric was breathing hard and his hands were shaking slightly. Ellen lifted Eric's arms and placed both hands on top of his head. His breathing became deeper as he knew the removal of his underwear was about to happen. He took a huge gulp, trying to swallow as his throat must be dry. I looked at Kate, who was down on one knee, her face even with Eric's butt. She was staring intently at the shape of his butt. Kate was then commanded to strip her boss. She shook her head, awaking her from her trance, and was ready to remove his last piece of dignity.

Kate pushed back her long blonde hair and then put her fingers in the waistband of his boxer briefs, positioning them evenly on each hip. Eric jumped slightly at her touch. He started breathing through his mouth with deep long breaths. He licked his lips a few times as they must have been dry. She slowly started to pull down his boxers. You could see Eric's pubic hair come into view, they were dark like the hair on his head. His tan line became more prominent showing the whiteness of his skin around his hip and below his navel. She then gave a quick jerk down on his boxer briefs and then his whole cock sprung up, being released from the confinement of his underwear. He wasn't completely aroused yet but definitely was already starting to get excited. I turned to see the reaction of the audience.

There were more squeals and laughter as the crowd is viewing their colleague completely naked. With his hands on his head, everyone had an unobstructed view of his unclothed body. Some ladies turned their heads, some ladies laughed and some just stared. There was a lot of commotion and whispering going on among the onlookers. I was afraid that Eric would be able to hear the noise but he never changed expression. People had their cell phones out, taking pictures. Eric stood motionless, like a statue, not knowing what to do. He continued to breath heavy and he swayed back and forth from one foot to the other with nervous energy.

With the removal of his underwear, you can see Eric has that muscle that starts at the hip and goes down towards the groin area, only muscular ripped guys have that. He doesn't have much pubic hair either as he must trim. He has a nice size circumcised dick. Eric claims it is 7" long and that is probably accurate. His balls are hanging low right now. He has big muscular quads, with not much hair on them.

Eric continues to breathe hard through his mouth, waiting for whatever will happen to him next. I feel bad for Eric. Eric thinks he is in the middle of a hotel room with a few ladies from my night class, people he doesn't know and don't know him. If Eric only knew he was standing naked in front of most of his coworkers, he would be humiliated. Luckily he will never find out, just like at the last party. He will remain blindfolded so he will never see the faces of the audience.

Ellen feels it is time for the gawkers to see Eric's ass. She stands in front of Eric, places her hands on his shoulders and guides him so his back is now towards the room. Another round of commotion busts out as everyone gets a full view of Eric's round derriere. The women are starting to get rowdy and making obscene comments. Some women moved closer to the front to get better pictures of the naked boy. Eric is very athletic and is a runner so he has big legs and a round muscular smooth butt. He has a muscular back that makes his body have that nice "V shape".

Kate, Eric's assistant, is still on one knee. She was admiring Eric's butt close up and now is face to face with his semi erect cock. Her face is inches from his penis. She is in a trance as she doesn't realize her associates are making fun of her from the audience. Danielle, who is an Account Manager and also works closely with Eric, yells to Kate to grab it. Kate finally hears Danielle and looks at the rest of the audience who is mocking her.

Kate decides to take their advice and grabs Eric's cock. With the force of her grab, Eric jumps and the audience erupts in laughter. Eric stumbles around a bit after being startled but now starts to enjoy the stroking. Ellen motions Kate to stop momentarily and grabs Eric's shoulders and move him around 180 degrees so he is again facing the audience. Still standing behind him, Kate reaches around Eric to again grab his dick. She strokes his cock and plays with his balls. Kate also is rubbing her breasts against Eric's back. With all the attention, Eric is rock hard now. Kate moves her hands up his body, caressing his abs and feeling the definition of his chest muscles. His dick is sticking straight out, slightly pointing to the ceiling. There are more and more pictures being taken of the naked guy in a room full of clothed coworkers.

Eric leans his head back, trying to catch his breath. You can see his stomach expand as he breathes. Ellen stands there with a smug look on her face, taking pride in herself that her plan worked. Her jet black hair is tussled and covers one side of her face. Ellen looks down slightly through her glasses that rest on the tip of her nose. Ironic that she is looking down at Eric, the same way she said that Eric looks down at women.

Ellen wants to get more people to participate. "Anyone else like to come up and see Eric close up?" she announces. Emma, the young receptionist and Tracy, an Account Manager came to front to ogle and touch Eric. Emma is a cute little blonde, probably around 23 years old, very small thin frame. She is around 5-3 but looks like a small person next to Eric's big muscular body. Tracy is a bit older, in her 30's. She too is very attractive, straight strawberry blondish hair, with a nice shaped body - she is into cross fit training.

With the urging of their coworkers, the 3 ladies are exploring Eric's entire body. Kate is behind Eric rubbing his ass and legs, Emma is to Eric's left caressing his abs and chest - grabbing his pecs and teasing his nipples and every once in a while feeling his rock hard cock. Each time she touches his cock, she giggles like an innocent school girl. Tracy feels Eric's shoulder and biceps. Eric has that perfect shoulder muscle that "V" into his big biceps. Tracy and Emma stop and pose as their comrades come forward to take pictures of the girls next to the naked boy. Then the 3 girls get down on their knees and simulate oral sex as Martha from Accounting gets a close up picture of Eric's erect dick.

Eric loves the attention but whispers to the ladies to slow down. The ladies stop giving so much stimulation to Eric's member and turn Eric around so they can play with his ass.

The girls begin to squeeze and rub Eric's butt. Eric lifts his arms over his head to give the girls more room. All 3 girls fight for position to get a good look and feel of his butt. Kate caresses his bottom in a round circular motion, highlighting the exact shape of his ass.

Mary, from the communications department yells out to "spank him!!" Emma, who is normally quiet and conservative, was the first to take a nice slap to the right cheek of Eric's ass. The group howled in laughter as Eric's body jumped to the hard smack from Emma. Tracy joined in the smack the left cheek making both of Eric's butt cheeks red. The spectators urge the ladies to continue on with applause and crude suggestions.

Stephanie, from marketing, brings Tracy a chair. Tracy takes a seat and the two other women push down on Eric's shoulder to get him to lie across Tracy's lap. He finally understands what they want him to do and positions himself accordingly. Eric is now laying across Tracy's lap with his ass prominently on display. Andrea from sales, who is Eric's teammate, races up to the front to get a picture of this ridiculous position. She takes one picture of Tracy with her hand on Eric's ass and then she positions herself near Eric's feet and takes a close up picture of Eric's full butt. Tracy gives his ass a few hard smacks, each smack causing Eric to jump. After a few good whacks, Eric's butt cheeks are nice and red which makes the audience squeal in delight and take more pictures and videos.

The spanking has stopped and they place Eric again front and center of the meeting room. Kate, Tracy, and Emma slide over to the right, joining the audience. Eric is unsteady on his feet, still breathing hard, trying to get his balance. He reaches around and rubs his butt cheek to help stop the stinging. He gains his composure and stand upright, waiting for whatever happens next. Although not even I was ready for what happens next.

Ellen tells everyone to be quiet and walks up to the side of Eric. She reaches up and starts moving the blindfold. My heart stops and my stomach gets queasy thinking she was taking the blindfold off but she only takes out one of the earplugs. I had no idea what she was up to but I was afraid Eric was going to recognize voices in the crowd now. I turned and hushed everyone not to talk or laugh.

Ellen, in a deep authoritative voice, asks Eric if he is ready to perform for everyone? Eric lets out a deep exhale and nods his head yes. He tried to say the word "yes" but nothing came out. I watch his hands as they begin to quiver. He brings his right hand from his side and grabs a hold of his rock hard member and starts stroking very slowly. There are some snickers and giggles from the gallery. Eric's head turns slightly to the left, trying to get a clearer listen to the noise. I feared he recognized the noises but he didn't stop. He continued to slowly stroke his 7" hard cock. The head of Eric's cock was deep purple and his cock was rock hard.

Ellen instructs Eric to stop for a moment. Eric releases his grip on his tool. Ellen walks behind Eric, grabs each wrist and ties his hands together behind his back with a scarf. This forces Eric to stand up straight and rotate his shoulders back thus making his dick stick straight up in clear view. More and more pictures are taken of the tied-up naked boy.

Then the surreal night took a terrible turn that I definitely did not want to happen. Ellen says in a seductive voice, "Do you want to see who is watching you? Do you want to see who is admiring your naked body? Do you want to look into the ladies' eyes as you put on a show for them?" My heart sank and I immediately jumped to Eric's side and said "No! Eric keep your blindfold on!"

Eric's breathing became more rapid as he contemplates taking off his blindfold. He said he wanted to take it off at the first gathering. He wanted to see the girls as they watched him. He thought it would be so exciting to be center stage with all eyes on him. I was afraid he was going to decide to remove it this time. I said again "Eric keep your blindfold on!"

"This is not what we discussed!" I said under my breath, as I sneered at Ellen. Ellen gave me a dirty look and waved her hand at me as to dismiss me. For the third time I told Eric to keep the blindfold on. I stood there with a sick feeling in my stomach. How this night has turned out worse than I had originally thought it would. The gawkers were getting restless in their seats. They were waiting for something bigger to happen. Did they want him to remove the blindfold so they could laugh in his face?

I watched Eric's body language. He was fidgety as he is shifting his feet and wiggling his fingers behind his back. His chest had blotches of redness and his nipples were erect. His erection was still strong as his manhood pointed to the ceiling in a 45 degree angle.

cfnmfan64
cfnmfan64
38 Followers
12