What He Needs

Story Info
What happens when he gets home from work.
2.1k words
4.42
44.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiloz
angiloz
3 Followers

Sue is bustling around the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on dinner when she hears Michael's car in the driveway. She steps back from the counter and reaches into the kitchen to grab a cold beer. The company had been working him long hours for seven days straight, so she knows he's going to be tired, and ready for a break. And she's decided tonight is the perfect night to treat him exactly the way he loves to be treated. He walks through the door and kisses her hello. He takes a swig from the beer as Sue loosens his tie.

"How was your day baby?" She asks him.

"Long. And tiring. I'm glad that's all over now, and to be home. And something smells great, babe" he says, and leans in for another kiss.

"I knew you'd had a long week and I wanted to treat you. So I made your favorite for dinner, and I've got something special for you for dessert," She says with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Now, let's eat."

They sit down at the table, where Sue serves him his favorite meal, a steak cooked to perfection with twice baked potatoes, veggies and that cold beer. He tells her he's famished and digs in. As they eat, they chit chat a bit about how his day went, about the bills, and what their plans are for the weekend. But Sue can tell he's struggling not to ask her what is in store for dessert. But he knows better. He knows she'll tell him, or show him, when the time is right. He finishes every last bit of the food, and then looks up at her expectantly.

"What about that dessert?" He asks.

"I think it's time you got in the shower, Michael," she says.

"Oh?" He asks.

"Yes, go get all nice and clean. And don't ignore that cute little ass of yours, because tonight it's going to be thoroughly fucked," she says.

"Okay." Is all he says, with this wide grin on his face.

"Okay, what?" She demands.

"Okay, Mistress," he replies, knowing the game has begun.

As he is taking his shower, Sue goes into the bedroom to change. A midnight black corset is paired with silk panties, boy cut, under a garter belt that leads down and clips onto black knee high nylons. She completes the look with black heels, loose hair, and a touch of make up. Michael comes out of the shower, hard and ready, having been thinking about what is to happen. The sight of her dressed so sluttily catches his breath. She's so proper when she's out with friends or at work, and to see her the way she is when it's just the two of them is the biggest turn on he could ask for.

"Did you enjoy the shower?" she asks, a commanding tone to her voice.

"Yes, Mistress," he replies, knowing the consequences for leaving off her title.

"Good. Now turn around and stay that way until I say otherwise."

"Yes, Mistress."

He does as she says and faces the wall, with his back towards her. She bends down behind him, and feels him tense up, just a bit, not knowing what to expect. The anticipation is driving him crazy, making his cock even harder. He feels it then, a silk scarf, running up the back of his calf. It tickles his ass as she skims it along up to his back.. She rests it the curve of his shoulders for a few minutes, using the tip to caress, to play with the back of his neck, before placing it over his eyes. It's soft, and has that intoxicating scent of her perfume on it. She leads him over to the bed and lays him down. Taking one wrist and using another silk scarf she ties him to the bed post, repeating the same with his other wrist. Michael's cock is standing straight up, so hard that it's throbbing. She leans toward him and kisses him softly on the lips, hearing his ragged breathing. Sue can tell how turned on he is. He can feel her breath as she moves down his neck, running her nails lightly down his chest. And then he feels the feather, soft and luxurious. She runs it along his abdomen, near his cock, and then lightly up the shaft. The sensations are almost too much. It's soft and ticklish, and hot at the same time. She replaces the feather with her tongue, so he can feel it where the feather left off. She is licking her way up his shaft, hot breath around him as she takes his cock into her mouth. Michael moans loudly as Sue moves up and down, taking him into her throat as deeply as possible. She sucks him, slowly at first and then faster, listening to his moaning. She hears him getting closer. And so she stops. She knows he loves that game.

"Not yet, love, not yet. I could tell from your moans you were about to cum. And we couldn't have that, now could we? I can tell you're struggling, being tied up, not being able to touch yourself. Struggling because you can't see and you don't know what I'm going to do next."

And then she moves. Michael feels his legs being pushed apart. Feels Sue pushing them up. He knows what she wants, but he stays pliable anyway. Waiting for his orders.

"Keep your legs up, Michael." she commands.

"Yes, god, yes." He moans, as she begins to rub his hole with her finger.

"Yes, what, Michael?"

"Mistress. Yes, mistress."

She takes her finger and licks it, making it wet and slippery before touching him again. She runs her finger all around his puckered hole, as his moaning makes her wet at the same time. She loves being in control. She leans forward and gives him just one quick lick, sending a shiver down Michael's spine. Then she does it again. Slowly. Feeling him squirm. She presses her tongue in, just a little bit. Then more. Pulling it out, and doing it again. In, out. Fucking his tight little as with her tongue. Again listening to his breathing and his moaning and stopping right before he gets to that point.

Michael is still blind folded and can hear a slight rustling as she stops. He feels her pressure on the end of the bed, and hears her moan. He can only imagine what she's doing as he hears squelching noises and feels the bed contract and give. He is forced to lie there, tied up and listen to her moaning, to what he thinks is her touching herself. Then he feels the bed move, feels her straddle him. The wetness is running down her thighs onto him, and he knows she's removed her panties. Her ass is in the air and her mouth is by that hard cock of his again. And then he feels it. One of their favorite toys at his entrance. And it's wet, slick, lubricated as she pushes it in just a little bit.

"You feel that, Michael?

"Mmmmm." Is all he can say.

"I said, can you feel that, Michael?"

"Yes, Mistress, I feel it. I want it."

"It's covered in my wetness, covered in my juices. I fucked myself and now I'm going to fuck you."

She pushes it in, all the way, slowly, to let him get adjusted. And then out. Her wetness making it slick and easy. Then she begins to move faster, fucking him with it, faster. He's moaning and enjoying and not expecting anything else when she takes him back into her mouth. And moves along with the rhythm. He's getting pleasure from both sides. She's fucking his tight ass with a toy and sucking his hard cock. She listens to him moan, feels him moving underneath her. She can tell his need, his hunger. So she stops.

"Tell me, Michael. Tell me what you want. Do you want to see, feel, touch, do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes." he moans. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

He's delirious with want now, Sue has stopped and he's straining, trying to get loose to finish the job yourself.

"Yes Mistress, I want to see. I want to watch you fuck my tight ass. I want to touch your dripping wet pussy, bury my tongue in it. And I want to cum Mistress. Please Mistress, make me cum . . ." Michael begs.

Sue reaches up and pulls the scarves loose, and he sees her again. The clothes are gone, except for the garter belt, nylons and heels. He leans forward and kisses her, hungrily.

She kisses him back. But when he finishes, she tells him:

"You did not ask to kiss me. You did not follow the rules, Michael. You're going to have to be punished."

With that, she straddles him again, backwards, pushing her ass back in the air, telling him, "lick me, taste me. Now!"

So he does. He licks her, and tastes her sweetness, and how wet she is. She knows at this point that she shouldn't reward him, but she's moaning, and she can't help it. As he licks her, she can see his cock, throbbing, wet, looking so tasty. She takes it back into her mouth. And she moves up and down, hard and fast. She's moaning, and he can feel the vibrations as she hums with him in her mouth. His mistress is so turned on by it that she has to have him. So she pulls away from him, turns around and without any warning sinks onto him. Michael slides deep inside, and they both groan. She moves forward and starts fucking him, hard. Moving up and down, her tits bouncing in his face as she moans to him,

"Bite me, Derek, make your mistress cum."

He leans forward and takes a nipple into his mouth, as she moves a bit slower, taking every inch deep into her. He sucks on her nipple, and then nibbles, making her moan. She clenches her pelvic muscles around him, making it even tighter, hotter. As she fucks him, she's looking at him, she sees that he's close. She moves faster, harder, with every intent of letting him cum. But in one act of rebellion he moves his hips up, knowing where that spot of hers is, and pushes it. Michael sends Sue into an intense orgasm, she shakes, her legs tremble, and she cums around him.

She moans through gritted teeth as her orgasm spasms through her body, "Don't you dare cum, Michael!" As she's recovering, she slips off of him, leaving him still hard, covered in her juices.

"Fine, you want to be rebellious. You want to fuck me when I haven't told you to fuck me, well, we'll see how you like to be fucked."

She goes over to the toy drawer and pulls out another toy. One that makes him tremble in anticipation. She harnesses the strap on to herself, walks back over, cock protruding in front of her, and pushes his legs up.

She places it at his entrance and pushes in, hard this time, no mercy because he's still wet from before and she fucks him. Hard and fast. Hitting *his* spot over and over. And he's moaning as he watches her, feels her entering him, again and again. He holds onto the headboard as she moves into him, out of him, and back into him. He moans as she fucks him into submission.

"Beg me, Michael. Tell me how much you want to cum."

"Yes mistress, god, yes, please let me cum. Puh-lease let me cum," he moans. So she pushes into him harder this time, and takes his cock into her hand, she feels her own juices as she moves her hand up and down in sync with her cock, in and out of him. She moves faster and faster, listening to him gasp as he gets closer and closer.

"Cum for me Michael, cum for your mistress as she fucks you."

The combined sensation of her hand rubbing up and down his cock with the lubrication of her own juices and the feeling of her fucking him sends him over the edge and he lets out a loud groan as his seed shoots out.

"Thank you, Mistress," Michael whispers as she cuddles up to him, giving him one last kiss before they both fall exhaustedly asleep. Yes, Sue always knew exactly what her baby needed, and she always gave it to him.

angiloz
angiloz
3 Followers