What I Did Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turned out that none of Lily and Courtney's relatives missed me and when I returned to the house they were all sitting around drinking. The rest of the night we sat around the fire again talking but I didn't get any special visitors as I went to bed.

We headed home the next day and on the trip back Lily had her hand in my lap giving me a handjob for part of the way but was worried we would get caught by her parents so she wouldn't let me cum.

About a week after the reunion I came home from an afternoon shift at work and found Lily sitting on my couch talking to my housemate. There was nothing unusual there as they are friends too, but she didn't look happy. As I entered my housemate got up and left, this wasn't good.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Don't hey baby me you dickhead."

"Um, ok. What's wrong?"

She held up her phone and on it was a video. A video of me fucking her sister in the ass. I was too shocked to say anything. How did she get this? How did she have it on her phone? Did Tiffany send it to her? What a bitch.

"Well?" Lily asked as the video kept playing. But I couldn't say anything. "Wait, this is my favourite part. The part when you cum in my little sister's asshole."

"Please, turn it off, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Well all is forgiven then. Let's pretend it never happened. You go on fucking my sister behind my back and I'll go on being clueless and loving you."

The video was still playing and it was showing Tiffany licking my cum out of Courtney's asshole. She must have put the phone down but kept it filming.

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. We're done. You can keep fucking my sister if you really want to but something tells me she only wanted you when I was with you."

"How did you get that video?"

"My dumbass sister thought she was home alone and she was sitting on the lounge masturbating while watching it. I nearly broke her nose when I saw exactly what it was."

I was too shocked to say anything. I had ruined my relationship with Lily. I'm assuming I had ruined a relationship between Tiffany and her boyfriend but worst of all I guess is that I ruined a relationship between two sisters.

Lily stormed off after that and I sat on the lounge. My housemate came out with a huge grin on his face. "You lucky son of a bitch. I'd kill to fuck Lily's sister."

I didn't feel like discussing it and walked off to bed. Shortly after I received a text from Courtney, all it said was "sorry."

It took a couple of weeks before I started to feel any better. Lily was wrong actually, Courtney decided that she still wanted to fuck me and we got into a habit of fucking at my place. She didn't want a relationship with me and I knew that would have been a bad idea anyway but we continued to fuck in secret as she tried to rebuild her relationship with her sister.

About a month after the incident came to life Courtney rocked up at my door with a special guest. Tiffany was standing there with her with a huge smile on her face. That was a day to remember.

So this whole thing ruined my relationship but it didn't ruin my sex life. I'll eventually find another girl to have a relationship with but the tricky part then will be trying to stop things with Courtney.

12