What I Did for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guys are weird, I thought. OK. I can play this game. If it excites him, that's good for me too. I like to keep him happy. I had fallen in love with this man and wanted to do anything to please him.

After a little more fun with bubbles, I closed my mouth and swallowed his frothy gift. He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. I then rearranged myself on the sofa.

"God," he said. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Give me a few minutes and we can do it again, OK?"

Thus went the evening. I gave him two more blowjobs and I loved it when he came. This was helped a little by better physical placement of our bodies. He stood for both of them. The second time I sat on the sofa and for the third I knelt on the floor.

Surprisingly, every time he came, I had orgasms and they were huge. Monumental. No one should have this much pleasure, I told myself. I was able to play with my clit a little for the second, but not the third. Regardless, I had discovered a new orgasmic experience: the "No Touch Climax."

And each time, Steven asked me to show him his cum. I made bubbles, gargled, swished it around my mouth and once even let a little slide down below my lip before slurping it up again. Each time he told me it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

I was OK with all of it. I had these strange, but amazing orgasms and enjoyed giving Steven the pleasure of both the climax and the cum frolicking. The next day, I did some research on women climaxing without being touched. I found that it was not as rare as I thought, but still orgasms for most women didn't work that way. I, on the other hand, had no problem with it. In fact, I felt kind of special. And although intercourse with Steven was satisfying, it still hurt sometimes. This new status of the "blowjob concentration" causing my own outrageous orgasms seemed fine.

Each of us was in our late twenties and sex was important to us both, important enough that if we didn't have sex almost every day we both felt an even more compelling need for it. For the next few nights I mainly sucked his cock, sometimes after we fucked for a short while. A week or so later, after a passionate bit of the old in-and-out, he came inside me and stayed on top of me afterwards for a few minutes.

When he eventually pulled out, he did something else new: He got up on his knees right in front of me and made a little hip swirl, causing the condom hanging off his now-small cock and still holding his ejaculate to dance in a circle over my face until it softly hit me on the cheek.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what he was asking me.

"What?"

"Do you want my cum?"

"You mean now, from the condom?"

"Yeah. Wouldn't it turn you on?"

Hmm, more new behavior from Steven. Now, I'll admit that I enjoyed sucking him and having him come in my mouth. And though I never understood his fascination with me making a show of his cum afterward, it was beginning to get me turned on, too. Maybe it was the sensuous feel of the stuff in my mouth.

"Well, I guess," I said hesitantly. I'd never tasted cum from a condom, but it was still his cum. "Sure."

He proceeded to pull off the condom and then swirled it around my face, making smaller circles until it dangled over my mouth. The slight chemical smell of the condom and its lubricants were overpowered by my own unique pussy aroma. I stuck my tongue out to touch it, the contents a dollop of white inside.

Feeling a need for his touch, I grabbed the condom from him and placed his hand on my breast. Then I carefully turned the condom upside down and squeezed all the cum onto my outstretched tongue.

Seeing Steven's pleasure staring at my cum-laden tongue was priceless. His massaging of my breasts and especially his touch on my nipples combined with the sudden taste of cum initiated a mind-boggling climax. I closed my eyes, my body began to shake and I was transported.

When my climax finally ended, I realized that my cum-coated tongue was still extended with some cum sliding further into my mouth and the expended condom was just sitting on my left cheek. Most surprising was seeing Steven rapidly jerking himself off. The next thing I knew he was coming again and shooting his cum into my already loaded mouth.

Looking back I am amazed at our sexuality, that both of us could climax again so soon. Feeling his cum hit inside my mouth was such a turn-on that I may have had another, albeit smaller, orgasm.

"You like the taste, don't you?"

I'd never thought about the taste much, but I was surprised when I realized that having two loads of his cum in my mouth excited me. I swirled the creamy and thick mixture around with my tongue, showing him the fluids of his sex, as he just kept gaping at my cum-filled open mouth.

I swallowed carefully because I'd found that if I wasn't careful, the cum can stick to the back of my mouth and cause me to gag or cough, especially with my head back like that. Not a pleasant feeling. But, with care it all goes down quite smoothly, leaving a funky, but sexy taste and coating in my mouth.

I smiled up at him and he collapsed next to me.

"Seeing your cum in my mouth seems to really excite you, huh?" I said. "I don't quite understand it. If you've just come, what's so exciting about seeing your cum in my mouth?"

"Well, you're so beautiful and you have such a pretty smile. It just excites me to see my spunk washing around in it."

He explained that a lot of porn ends with a woman swallowing the guy's cum, usually showing it off before doing so. He called it "the money shot."

"OK. Show me," I said. I was interested. I wanted to understand why a "money shot" was so exciting.

He told me to wait and he'd find one so I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came back he had a video of a woman giving head to a large, hard cock. Then the guy pulled out, stroked himself for a few seconds and shot right into the woman's mouth.

Watching the guy come surprised me; I wasn't expecting it to be a turn-on. I got small chills from the white liquid shooting into her mouth. When he was done, she briefly sucked on the tip of his cock to get any semen that was still there. Then the disembodied cock disappeared as she faced the camera and opened her mouth to show his cum. I was surprised that her mouth wasn't full, but what did I know? My mouth had just felt pretty full with two loads of Steven's cum.

Chapter 3: Learning Some Tricks

During the next few weeks as occasional signs of spring were hinting at the milder weather to come, Steven lost all interest in fucking me or doing almost anything to my body except for my mouth.

But on the other side of the ledger, he was attentive and loving. We both had reasonably good jobs that we liked. He made quite a bit more than I in his position as a district manager for an international firm, and although he traveled regularly for work, he didn't have to work too many nights or weekends. And our weekends were filled with romantic dinners, impromptu picnics, nights out of the town dancing and partying, and, yes, even some walks along the lake at sunset. (Of course, as it was still quite cold each of us was bundled up like the Michelin Man.)

Then there was one night while we were kissing, he began to lick my neck and slowly moved his way down to my breasts.

Now, my breasts are really sensitive. They're one of my most valued body parts—by others it seemed and by me. They have pink nipples surrounded by reasonably sized and similarly colored areolas. They are very round, not teardrop or torpedo shaped, nor are they too droopy. They're not huge and the right one is a little bigger than the left, even if no one can tell but me. They are big enough to be slightly pendulous. I enjoy playing with them myself and love it when a man does it to me.

So as Steven moved down to my chest I felt a wonderful rush of excitement, that "oh, it's gonna happen soon" feeling. He pushed my bra up over my breasts and did a great job licking and sucking them. I could feel myself getting wet.

Then I remembered that I was still having my period and I have never been comfortable with a man licking me with a string hanging out of my vagina. It just feels weird and, somehow, a little rude.

As he seemed to be heading south from my breasts, I gently pulled him back up on the sofa, moved to the floor, helped him get down his jeans and pulled out his rapidly growing equipment.

First I concentrated on his balls, licking and caressing them with my lips and tongue. While I was busy under his cock, I reached up with one hand and firmly stroked his hard-on. I always enjoyed the way the skin slid against its firmness. Even as I continued to bathe his balls with my lips and tongue, I was anticipating the taste of his pre-seminal fluid that I knew to be accumulating at its tip.

As I slowly began to move up to get to his dick into my mouth, I administered long, loving strokes with my tongue on its underside. I remained for a little bit at the sensitive part just under the head and could begin to taste the pre-cum that was dripping from its slit. The salty taste caused me to quiver with excitement.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more. I needed him in my mouth. Reconfiguring my legs under me so that his hard-on would be at the proper level, I engulfed the head with my lips. My tongue rubbed back and forth and around it. I think I emitted a contented sound like a happy cat from somewhere in my throat.

With almost no warning, Steven put his hands on either side of my head and held me firmly, slowly pushing himself to the back of my mouth. I had become a bit more used to this action and didn't gag as he started to thrust himself in and out. Again my lips began to tingle as they became wetter from his hard cock rubbing them.

One thing most men (well, most straight men, probably) don't realize is that it's not easy to keep your mouth open for a long time. Your jaw begins to complain and you want to close your mouth, if only briefly to relax some of the strain. It's one thing to put something small, like your thumb, in your mouth. That you could probably do for a long time without a problem. (How many young kids suck their thumbs?) But a hard cock is a different story. It's big, with several inches of circumference. Holding your mouth open while it repeatedly pushes in and out is not something that comes naturally.

However, I'd been sucking Steven and basically letting him fuck my mouth for weeks so I was mostly comfortable with it. It had become quite satisfying for me when I could taste the pre-seminal fluids that seemed to constantly ooze out of him, knowing that his climax was coming soon.

He made the noises I knew were announcing his next orgasm and I just let him push until he was there. This time I began to come even before his final shove into me. My body started to tremble in the knowledge that I was going to taste his delicious fluid.

Steven did not disappoint. A few more thrusts and he flooded my mouth with his wonderful cum. Thrust, thrust, again and again. I counted at least seven shots that I could feel hit the back of my mouth and then some more that just added to the liquid mass in my mouth.

With my simultaneous orgasm, I just held on to his thighs for dear life as I went to my special place, loving the taste now filling my mouth. I wanted to swallow it while he was in there, but then he suddenly gave me a command.

"Don't swallow it yet."

I made a high-low humming "OK" sound in response.

"I want to see it," he said as his cock slipped from my mouth and he plopped onto the sofa.

As I showed him my liquid prize while he was staring at it, I began to smile. That was a mistake from a containment point of view as some of it began to flow out of both sides of my mouth.

"Look at that. You are one sexy woman. Bring up your hand and let it all drip down your chin and into it."

Another new request. It's one thing to blow bubbles, but now he wanted me to let it flow onto my hand.

Why not? I thought. It excited the man I loved. If he's turned on that's good, right?

I closed my mouth, letting whatever was already leaking on both sides of it continue to drip. Then I pushed my lower lip forward, almost into a pout position and let the cum flow slowly down my chin into my upturned hand.

The feeling was kind of hot as I tried to completely cover my lip and not let the cum just drip out of the center. It was not that easy to do, especially to do it slowly. Maybe I should practice this in a mirror.

Steven was watching my mouth and chin with such intensity that I don't think he would have heard a car horn. Realizing how excited he was by the puddle of cum in my hand and as long as I already had cum all over my chin, I raised my hand and leaned down to caress the pool of cum with my tongue. This bathed my chin in cum and after a minute, I lowered my hand just a bit.

"So what do you think?" I said to him.

"You have two cum strings hanging off your chin. That is beautiful. You are beautiful, amazing and fucking hot."

I could feel the cum strings and with my other hand I captured them, licking the cum from my fingers.

"Anything else you want me to do with this white wonderland of cum in my hand?"

"Yeah. Slowly slurp it up, noises and all. Then do it again."

Again, it all seemed a bit silly to me, but I thought about the woman in the video and how exciting it was to watch the cum on her tongue. That was definitely sexy.

I did as Steven asked. I slurped the cum up, making a lot of noise. Then, when I had it all in my mouth I swished it around with saliva and it seemed to almost double in quantity. Then I repeated what I did before and this time I could feel the mixture completely covering my lower lip and chin as it slowly oozed out of my mouth and into my hand. In fact, there was so much I had to use both hands.

Steven looked like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. I saw that he was playing with himself, his cock already hard and pointing towards me.

Again I licked and then slurped up the cum in my hands.

Steven said, "Hold it in your mouth. Don't swallow yet. Just hold on and come look at this."

I nodded that I understood. He got up, went to his computer and opened some videos. I followed with my mouthful of cum. There were five or six videos open on the big screen, each with a pretty woman doing something like I'd just done. Three of them were Asian, the others white.

It was kind of cool seeing other women doing exactly what he'd asked me to do. I fantasized about myself in front of a camera doing these nasty things. Then I noticed that these women were capturing the cum of more than just one guy. Most of them just sat there and it seemed like dozens of ready-to-go cocks just walked up and shot off in their mouths or on their faces. A few showed the guys ejaculating into glasses or on plates the contents of which were then imbibed.

"Let me see the cum dribble down onto the table."

In for a penny, in for a pound. Why not? I love this man and obviously this pleases him.

"Really slowly," he instructed.

His computer was on a table/desk with a glass top so I kneeled down and let the cum, which was now at the point of overflowing my mouth, dribble gracefully, if grossly, down onto the table. When done, I looked at the frothy cum-saliva mix, shiny, sexy and pretty under the desk lamp. I glanced at Steven who seemed mesmerized by the scene.

"OK. Now lick it up," he said, his eyes wide and staring at my mouth.

I made a point of smiling and even emitted a mm-mm ("Delicious!") hum as I leaned down and put my mouth and chin in the white bubbly and played with it for a while.

"Now suck it up and swallow it all," he said.

It was beginning to get more than a little weird for me, but he'd hit the nerve in me that wanted to make him happy so I did as he asked, displaying again all of his cum back in my mouth. Then, with a loud gulp, I swallowed it. Figuring it would provide more excitement, I leaned over again and made sure to lick up everything I could find until there was nothing left on the table at all.

"Did you like that?" I asked him, thinking that I did.

In response, he shoved my head over his cock and then impaled my mouth with it. At first I was thinking that it was all too much, but I could feel my own excitement build, whether from the smells, the taste, I didn't know. What I did know was that I needed him to cum in my mouth again.

Things continued like this for another few weeks. He showed me a lot of videos. He had a range of things he wanted me to do, mostly how he wanted me to play with his cum. At first, the videos didn't do too much for me, but I loved how they excited him and that was a turn-on for me. After a while though, I began to enjoy seeing a few of the women doing things that appeared to excite them. A few seemed to be having fun with it and I could relate to that.

We didn't fuck at all, though. He didn't go down on me. It was all blowjobs and cum play all the time. I felt it was odd, but it turned him on so much I wanted to keep at it, to keep giving him pleasure and, I must admit, so that I could enjoy my own pleasure.

Steven and his fantasies were becoming my addiction.

Chapter 4: Boundaries

As I said, he was caring, sweet and an all-around wonderful guy, except that our love life exclusively revolved around his cock and my mouth. I still got excited by it and I was mostly satisfied, but I knew that things would have to change if our relationship were going to succeed.

At a restaurant one evening, we both had baked potatoes with our main course. Always feeling a bit randy when I was with him, I took a spoonful of the sour cream intended for the potato on the side of my plate and played with it the way I do with him cum. I creamed it and swished it around in my mouth and then slowly let some of it run over my lip. As it was slowly dribbling down, I smiled at him.

"That's disgusting and making me incredibly horny, sweetheart."

I cleaned my chin and said, "I think I'm starting to enjoy your nutty perversions, you know."

"Yeah, it looks like it," Steven said. "I know how much you love licking up my cum. You always seem disappointed when it's gone."

"Well," I replied, "I was never this way with anyone else. You and your semen have a way with a lady."

"You know how I can make more, don't you?"

"OK. I'm game. How?"

"Deep throat me."

I was a little surprised because I had thought I was satisfying his every desire—and then some.

I lowered my voice and said, "You mean more than I do now when you fuck my mouth?"

"Oh yeah, if you could take all of me down your throat I'd come buckets."

Right. Hmm. Of course I'd heard about it, but I'd never really tried to do it nor had I ever seen it done. I thought it was mainly a trick of smoke and mirrors or a carnival act. I told him so.

When we got home, he went to his computer and showed me some videos of women deep throating. It shocked me. I was amazed at what these women could do. Some could bury a cock so deep in their throats that it completely disappeared and their lips were circling the root, touching the guy's abdomen. A few even rubbed their tongues on the guy's balls with his cock buried in their throats. Some appeared to do it with difficulty, but others had no problems with it.

After I got over the shock, I actually asked him to show me more. There must have been a few dozen videos of women who could do this, some even letting the guy fuck their throats. Wow-wee!

"How do they do that?" I asked. Mostly it was a rhetorical question. I did not expect him to actually answer it.

I was surprised that he knew something about it. He told me that it's easier for some women than others, that it involves learning to control your gag reflex.

123456...9