What I Learned in College Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at her again, I spoke saying, "Ask me again...!"

Rhonda looked surprised. I was sure she was, as that was not in a harsh tone of voice, but it was a more forceful and insistent than she had heard me use ever. She looked confused...

I clarified the situation for her by ordering her to "Ask...It...Again!" She could know what I was actually thinking was "Sat it!"

Then she got the point of my direct intent and spoke the required words.

"Am I doing good, Mal?"

"Have I cum yet? Did you swallow it all?" I asked her.

Looking down, she would have taken my cock back in her mouth had I let her. Holding her head at a slight distance from my cock and putting a second hand at the back of her head, I eventually said "Now.", as I gave her my cock again.

About the fourth stroke into her mouth the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. Rhonda made a gulping noise and the entire length of my cock slide into her mouth with no more than the head at the opening to her throat. I held us that way for a second and then took my cock out of her mouth fully.

Rhonda's eyes were a little teary from the effort. She looked up at me and said, "I don't like that."

Without answering her, I laid her back on the sand to her surprise and relief. As soon as her bottom hit the sand, she spread her legs for me in vain. Her surprise continued as I straddled her midsection and gave her another directive, "Hold your tits, baby..."

She had gone from not wanting to be face fucked, to thinking she was about to be fucked, to wary of facing fucking again as I mounted her torso. She looked relieved. I had tit fucked her before, but more as foreplay than a full act. Who the hell could have sex with a woman with 40D tits without fucking them?

She held her breasts leaving me a valley to slip into and enjoy. I spit on her directly into her cleavage more than twice and got another look of surprise.

I railed her tits and helped her wrap them almost all the way around my cock. I also pinched her nipples while fucking her tits and reached back between her legs and spanked her still wet cunt. At the first slap of her nether lips her eyes open wide in shock and pleasure. Reaching down and getting a hand to the back of her head again and lined her pursed licks up with the tip of my cock.

Just as Rhonda start making the most of giving me quick sucks to the head of my cock, I came on her lips, chin and across her chest with the last burst directed at her cheek. As soon as I was through coming, I lifted up my hips and put my cock into her mouth again. She sucked from me the last dregs of my cum.

I held her down saying, "Don't move.", as I rubbed cum into the skin of her neck, face, torso and tits.

I even took a dab and rubbed it on her clit.

Looking up at me, she joked, saying, "You missed a spot."

"...First round Hun, ...first round... we have all weekend to wax the rest of you."

I got off of her and helped her up, asking, "Shower?"

She nodded, still trying to figure out what had made me do what had been done and all over her...

We walked towards the cabin, both of us still naked and me carrying the unused towels, intent of cleaning up and otherwise refreshing ourselves. As we almost made inside, Grandma campgrounds came around the corner of the cabin not acting shocked to see us naked.

All she said as we stood there in all our nakedness with my cum drying on Rhonda was,

"Y'all have a good time, but remember the Sunday afternoon folks. Come up to the office if you need to."

She spun on her heels and laughed as she headed back to the front of the grounds.

I went ahead and ask what we were both thinking, "Do you think she was watching us?"

"As long as I don't hear any chainsaws, I don't care." Rhonda answered in her typically flippant way as she barefooted it into the cabin.

I was picking up after our mini orgy when she stuck her head out of the door, saying, "I'll help later...come wash my back..."

...to be continued...

12