What I Learned in College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed. Kissing her as I gently withdrew what was left of my erection, I had the funny sense of this not being as awkward as it could have been. Neither of us gave a shit that we had just fucked in the bathroom at a party, or that we weren't "dating" or whatever. Was it just about "need"?

Joy interrupted the fantasy a somewhat by asking, "Linda's cool with this right? Your really good friends with them...we're not imposing...?"

"Joy, It's fine. They're very fucking cool...and we are totally fucked a couple of different ways. Are you good being "bed buddies" with me? I'll sleep on the couch if..." I tried to ask.

She interjected, "You're asking if I'm good with that? We just fucked. It was great and I am fine being with you tonight...and your sweet to ask that..."

*

...more to follow...

Please vote if you like my ongoing writing project!

12