What I Learned in College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of shook and confusion was priceless. She started to speak, but I hushed her and helped her assume the position. She seemed to fall right in line and be handled and positioned as I wished. I used a hand to separate her legs a bit more by reaching inside her thighs to clear the way. The pinky finger of my down-turned hand brushed across her slick cunt lips making her shiver and start to wonder what I was about to do.

Trying to voice a complaint, all she managed to say was, "Mal, ...I'm not sure I.", before the head of my cock slipped past her pussy lips. I pushed her down with a hand at mid back and she submitted again, burying her face in her hands and groaning as I entered her as slowly and fully as I could manage. She was so tight that I could feel every ripple in the walls of her vagina. Bottoming out, I gave her a couple of bumps with my pelvis that elicited more groans from under the hiding place she had made of her arms.

Reaching down to catch her left arm at the elbow, I encouraged her to get her hand tucked up under play with herself while I fucked her from behind. Janice wasn't slow to catch on and began to buck her hips in response to her own fingers and I hoped partially due to the stroking I was giving her.

Finally she turned her face to the left so I could see her pretty cheek and her wild, somewhat unfocused eye. Maybe I would ask her what she was thinking as I pounded her cunt from behind. It might be interesting to know what a princess thinks when she's being done doggy-style.

Then I saw something that distracted me. Janice had the pinkest bunghole I had ever seen and it was winking at me, especially when my hands spread her cheeks in a vain attempt to get more cock into her cunt. Pressing my advantage, I spit right into her pucker.

Janice didn't even have an idea that she was being prepped for some anal play. She was over-stimulated to the point that rimming her pucker with my thumb didn't really get a reaction. I spit into her ass crack twice more and tightened my circling of her pucker in every smaller orbits until when in about a minutes time, she felt it.

"That's my butthole..." Janice announced, as if I needed to be clued in.

"It's very cute and it winks at me when I fuck you." There was some information she needed!

"Don't put a finger there...please." she pleaded.

"Okay...no fingers." I offered.

I counted to three after she relaxed and went back to rimming her to no complaints on her part. Hell, if anything, she liked it. I had to do because I wanted Janice to know who was in control tonight. So my thumb went into her anus to the first joint. Her cunt and ass clenched at the double probing and I shot a load right into her tight pussy as I thumb fucked her asshole. She frigged her clit rapidly and joined me in orgasm.

I didn't let myself collapse on top of her totally but I did remove my thumb from her ass so I could lean forward over her reach around her side to fondle her breasts, hug her and kiss her shoulders and neck.

It took a few moments disentangle ourselves and getting to a sitting position on the couch. Janice lifted herself up enough to switch ends and lay her face on my thigh, barely avoiding a face full of more or less semi-firm cock. I wasn't dome with her yet, but we needed a break. She was looking up at me as she lay there as if we fucked all the time and had done so for years.

After a few moments to just breath, the old Janice came back out.

"Good thing I'm on the pill..." she announced with a tinge of sarcasm.

"Good thing..." I offered, "...you are full of my cum."

She wasn't used to my sarcasm and seemed a bit hurt.

"I didn't mean anything shitty by saying that." she commented.

"I didn't mean anything "shitty" by cumming in you...fuck, that felt good. I hate to think how much fucking we could have done by now if..."

Janice finished my thought by saying "...if I hadn't picked Shithead over you...and I did it several times...you know what he did 'cause Liz would have to tell you."

"She did..." I offered, "...and as always, I think he's a fucking idiot."

I continued, asking, "What was the deal...he wanted dumber, blonder and sluttier?"

"You suck..." Janice managed to say, through her laughing, "...but you called it."

"Everyman's dream, Janice... I'll fuck you though..."

-To be continued -

12