What I Learned in the Attic

Story Info
She watches her sister & friends in her bed.
3.2k words
4.38
109.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation was a family ritual. Ever since she could remember, Caroline's family spent the first two weeks in August at this house on the lake. Each summer, she and her older sister Anne joined Mother & Father in the Volvo, and drove the winding two-lane roads to the lake. The dock, the boathouse and the pine trees were all familiar parts of the ceremony. The old house was one of those rustic places with walls and ceilings made of painted wooden planks, and the rooms were filled with comfortable flea market furniture. Summer visitors were the only occupants. Although most things about the vacation remained the same each season, parts of this repetitive summer ritual had recently changed. Mother & Father now allowed older sister Anne to invite her friends to come and stay during weekends.

Classmates Bettina and Malcolm were visiting Anne now. Younger sister Caroline studied them. Malcolm was muscular and naked-looking, with white skin and buzzed dark hair. He was curiously hairless. The hair on his head seemed to be the only hair on his body. An earring and a small blue snake tattooed on his left arm, made him look punk and mildly threatening. His companion Bettina was dark and small with smooth olive skin and pointed breasts that poked up under her tee shirt. She pulled her long dark hair through the back of a yellow bill cap and swaggered when she walked. Caroline's older sister Ann was, as always, blonde, skinny, and popular.

Caroline scorned the ridiculous way Anne and Bettina gazed worshipfully into Malcolm's eyes while he talked. She saw how they touched his arm when they wanted him to look at them, and how they preened themselves in front of him in their bathing suits as they sunned on the boathouse deck. Silly. Malcolm appeared not to notice the attention being paid to him, but Caroline thought he really did notice. She knew it was sex stuff, and she was curious. Mother & Father seemed not to have a clue.

Caroline had a plan.

Caroline knew she could climb into the attic by using a ladder nailed to the wall of Mother & Father's bedroom. She could climb the ladder, push aside the trapdoor, and hoist herself onto one of the planks that lay across the attic joists. She would have to make her way carefully across the joists, pushing a plank ahead of her, to reach the ceiling over her bedroom. She wanted to go there because Malcolm was currently staying in her bedroom. Long ago a hole had been cut in the ceiling of that bedroom to accommodate the stovepipe for a wood stove. The stove was gone and the ceiling had been, fortunately for Caroline, badly patched with a piece of window screen, painted white to disguise it. She wouldn't be able to see the whole bedroom, but Caroline could look down on the bed, her bed, and her bed was where the things might happen this afternoon.

This afternoon Mother & Father would drive into town to do grocery shopping for the week. They would be gone a long time. They always were. Mother & Father must have liked the time alone together. She anticipated that Malcolm and the girls would enjoy their time alone as well. This is why Caroline planned to secretly climb into the hot attic in advance of the shopping trip to watch and wait. Something might happen this afternoon, or it might not. She hoped that the threesome would assume that she had gone to town with the parents. They paid no attention to her anyway.

By two o'clock she was in the attic at her place. She had moved several boards so she could stretch out as comfortably as possible. At first she liked the dusty heat of the attic, but then it made her drowsy. Caroline fell asleep.

A sound from the bedroom woke her. Below her, Caroline saw Malcolm lying naked on the bed. His hard cock was in his right hand and he was slapping it against his belly. It was the slapping sound that woke her. Caroline's mouth said the words silently. My God! It's huge! She could not have imagined a penis this massive. Rising from a nest of black curls like a flesh skyscraper, Malcolm's cock was a big wedge of uncircumcised meat with a dark head, thick and long. It was huge. She should have realized his penis was what all the girl stuff was about. All the preening and flirting had to do with that thing that Malcolm was slapping on his belly. Anne and Bettina already knew what Malcolm had in his pants.

Caroline's eyes widened when a naked, barefoot Bettina appeared below, bounced onto the bed, took the hard-slapped tower of flesh in her attractive fingers and put it in her mouth. Bettina curled over him, licking and sucking on it and massaging Malcolm's balls. Caroline had never seen cocksucking before, but she was certain Bettina was not putting a penis in her mouth for the first time. She was too calm, self-assured and practiced to be a beginner. Malcolm closed his eyes, put his hands behind his head and gave himself over to the feel of Bettina's mouth and tongue.

Then there were two of them! Her sister Anne appeared at the side of the bed. She was fully clothed and carried a chair. She sat down as though she were in the first row of a theater and crossed her legs. Caroline trembled with anticipation. She could not believe her luck. Would Malcolm get both of them at once? Her mouth stuffed full of cock, Bettina looked up and smiled at Anne, a knowing smile of complicity. They were in this as a team. Had they done this sort of thing before? Caroline prepared herself to find out about a lot of things she hadn't known before today.

After watching her friend suck and lick for a time, Anne stood up and began to slowly take off her clothes while Malcolm gazed at her. Anne was part of the show. Had Malcolm never seen her naked before? Probably not. Anne stripped for him. When Anne slipped off her panties and was completely unclothed, Bettina took the penis out of her mouth and withdrew to the lower end of the bed. While she watched, Caroline's naked sister Anne climbed on, straddled Malcolm and reached back between her legs to grasp his cock. When she had pointed it where she wanted it to go, she sat back on it.

The monster went in, but didn't go all the way in. Anne was stuck on it. Her head bent forward with concentration as she raised and lowered herself on it, wedging the big cock up inside, letting it spread her open. Caroline heard her sister's breathing as she labored and saw a flush spread on her face and shoulders. Malcolm's eyes were open and, though he did nothing to help her impale herself, he watched Anne's ride with a distant, smiling satisfaction. Shortly, Anne managed to get most of the big thing up inside. Pausing a moment, with a gasp she sat down hard on it and it went in all the way. Anne threw her head back in triumph and panted as she sat fixed on Malcolm's erection. Bettina giggled and gave her a way-to-go-girl kiss. Anne smiled and so did Malcolm, but other than that he did nothing. His arms were still folded behind his head.

After a brief pause, Anne began to excitedly hump herself on Malcolm's dick. Back and forth she seesawed. Her motion absurdly reminded Caroline of children riding the kid's pay pony outside the supermarket. While Bettina looked on, Anne lunged repeatedly or ground her hips in a circle. Sometimes she leaned forward over Malcolm and made the hard skyscraper go, ever so softly, in and out, but mainly she sat and humped herself on it. Uh! Uh! Uh, Uh, Uh! Anne worked hard at her pleasure; Malcolm did nothing. He lay there and got fucked. Bettina sat on the bed and watched.

If there was a signal passed, Caroline missed it, but, like a tag team wrestler, Bettina came in for her time in the ring and Anne rose off the big cock. Bettina straddled Malcolm but mounted him facing backwards. Her hands gripped his ankles. With Anne's help the penis was guided to the right spot. Bettina's lips were spread and the penis slid in. Unlike Anne, Bettina had no trouble taking in all that Malcolm provided and this fact astonished Caroline. The thing was so big! At first, Caroline didn't understand why Bettina chose to face Malcolm's feet until she saw the effect this position had on him. He could see his dick going in and out and he liked watching himself. His hands came out from behind his head and gripped Bettina's ankles or squeezed her soft little ass. Bettina kept a slow, steady rhythm. Sometimes, when the head of Malcolm's dick was just on the verge of slipping out, Bettina would pause to give him a little anticipatory shiver before she resumed a downward slide swallowing the thick thing deep inside her. How did she know to do this? Caroline wondered.

Malcolm was now clearly beginning to feel something. He raised himself on his elbows so he could see his penis disappear into Bettina's dark pussy more easily. His hips began to make fucking motions in time with Bettina's rhythm. A look of concentration came across his face and his mouth began to move. She went a little faster and so did Malcolm. He was getting hot. Go Bettina! Caroline hated Malcolm's male coolness and was happy to see that Bettina was getting to him. She wanted to see some real fucking. She got her wish. All at once he was out of Bettina, kneeling behind her, his wet, slippery hard-on jerking in the air. He pulled her to him and re-entered her. His hands gripped her hips and he began to fuck her hard from behind. Caroline had imagined fucking and she had seen drawings of sexual positions, but nothing compared with what she saw taking place below her. The violence of Malcolm's assault on Bettina astonished her. Malcolm just fucked her. He bowed his head and drove himself into her over and over again. Bettina was making happy noises as she got banged. " Fuck that little bitch!" naked Anne said with a laugh. Malcolm fucked that bitch and he fucked her hard. Bettina liked it.

While he did Bettina, Anne got up behind Malcolm on the bed and reached between his legs to fondle his balls. Caroline guessed Anne badly wanted the cock inside her again. Caroline would have, if she were in her sister's place. While touching him, she must have whispered to him how much she wanted him to fuck her and what it would feel like, because she got her wish. Malcolm pulled out of Bettina and turned towards her, shoving her back on the bed. He was on top in an instant and pushed himself inside her roughly. "Oh, YES!", shouted Anne when the big cock was shoved up between her legs. Anne wanted to be fucked. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

Malcolm's body slammed Anne's, as a few moments before he had slammed into Bettina. There was no romance to what he was doing to Anne. He grunted from the effort but he didn't stop. Anne held her knees high and opened her legs wide, holding Malcolm against her. Her feet danced in the air with each of Malcolm's thrusts. "Oh!...Oh!…Oh!," she moaned as he drove into her. Bettina sat watching with two fingers inside her pussy and urged Malcolm on. She even slapped his ass to encourage him. It wasn't long before he came. Malcolm lay down on Anne and held her hard as he felt the cum rising. He was going very fast and Anne was making a lot of noise as she felt him getting close. Caroline thought Anne was singing and whimpering at the same time. As Caroline watched open mouthed, Malcolm ejaculated inside her sister. "Oh, fuck…Oh, fuck yes!" He lunged, pushing his dick into Anne as far as it would go and held it hard inside her while he came, and then he did it again and again until the contractions subsided. "Oh, fuck that's good!"

Then the fucking was over. Anne held him to her, not wanting the big cock to come out just yet. When he was done Malcolm sprawled exhausted across Anne and soon the dying fat white penis slipped slowly out. The deserted Bettina did not seem unhappy at being abandoned abruptly. Purring, she came and stretched out next to them. She and Anne kissed and laughed together quietly. They had shared something like friends. Malcolm lay dead.

Above, Caroline was already worrying about getting down out of the hot attic. She could not move yet because moving meant making noise. Impatiently, she waited for the trio below to get up and leave, but they seemed to be having fun just being in bed together. Malcolm awoke from his happy dream and slowly rolled off Anne onto his back. His pale, shrunken cock was covered with goo. Anne, filled with the same goo, got up and went off to the bathroom. While she was gone Bettina made it clear that the party was not yet over. There would be more.

Bettina rubbed herself against Malcolm. Her tongue explored the inside of his mouth, while her hand fondled his sticky snake. Caroline began to understand that Malcolm belonged to Bettina, that Bettina was only entertaining him with Anne. Malcolm belonged to Bettina and now Bettina wanted to be fucked. It was her turn now. She played with him, teasing him with her breasts, letting him kiss them as she bent over him. When he drew her nipples into his mouth and sucked on them, she laughed, and pulled them away, then bent to kiss him before she gave them back. He wanted to squeeze them but she shook her head. No touching. Before long she had that cock in her mouth again. She pulled back the foreskin and spit on the head to make it slippery She alternated sucking and stroking him with her hand. While she did this she spoke to him softly. Though Caroline couldn't make out what was being said, she knew Bettina was coaxing him back into action. By the time Anne returned Malcolm was thick and fat and on his way to being hard. Again Bettina smiled that smile of complicity and Anne smiled back.

Bettina had her pussy in his face and Malcolm was licking her as she sucked on his big knob. Anne recognized that this time was Bettina's. She sat naked in her bedside chair to enjoy what would follow. Bettina lay down and drew her legs up high and Malcolm got onto her and began to fuck her slowly. Neither of them seemed to be in any hurry. Bettina's hands cupped Malcolm's cheeks. She closed her eyes and slowly rocked his big cock up inside her. In and out he went. From different vantagepoints, Caroline in the attic and bedside sister Anne both watched the muscles in Malcolm's back rhythmically press his cock into Bettina. In the attic Caroline pushed down her shorts and her forefinger rubbed the wet spot between her legs that needed attention. Her sister was probably doing the same. The slow fucking went on for what seemed a long, sweet time.

When he raised himself on his arms and held himself over her while they made love, Bettina pinched his nipples and then put two fingers in Malcolm's mouth and fucked him with her fingers as he fucked her with his cock. At one point she looked at Anne and said something, but Caroline couldn't hear the words. Bettina pulled him down to her and while she stuck her tongue in his mouth her hand went down his back and explored as much of the crack in his ass as she could reach. She asked him if he liked fucking her and he grunted in response. She asked him if he wanted to cum on her tits. Didn't he want to shoot it all over her tits right now? He ignored her. She said she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She would swallow all of it while he watched, she told him. Even is there was a lot of it. Did he want her to suck his cock right now? She wanted to suck it. Malcolm must have heard her but he didn't respond. He continued to fuck her without pausing. Caroline was sure Bettina was making him hot though he didn't show it.

" Oh! You are so hard! I love feeling your big dick up inside me! Come on, Cocksucker. Fuck me with that big thing. I want you to shoot off inside me. Fuck me now you, Cocksucker."

Malcolm changed position.

He sat back on his heels and drew Bettina close, holding her against him by her thighs, her legs over his arms. Malcolm could go fast in this position and the tempo picked up. SlapSlapSlapSlapSlap. Bettina's pointed breasts bounced wildly. Caroline could see her face and saw the effect that Malcolm was having. Bettina enjoyed being fucked this way. SlapSlapSlapSlapSlap. Like a long distance runner Malcolm went on and on without pausing. He was perspiring and his face showed the effort but his pace did not slacken. Instead of slowing Malcolm began to go even faster. SlapSlapSlapSlap. Then, as Caroline watched, Bettina began to have an orgasm. She flushed, arched her back and began to tell Malcolm how good she felt.

"Oh, yes! FUCK. I'm coming! Do it! Do it to me! Now! Oh, Yes…!" Malcolm became possessed. The large penis flashed in and out of Bettina as she came again and again. Bettina's noisy pleasure soon brought on Malcolm's and he sprinted toward his own finish. He shot off with a loud groan of pleasure and fell forward onto Bettina. He worried her with his big cock, grinding it into her, giving Bettina short, snapping, aftershock fucks as the pleasure subsided. Bettina wriggled under him happily and drew his face down so she could kiss him. They celebrated together. From her chair Anne stroked Malcolm's buttocks and groped between his legs while Malcolm and Bettina kissed. In the attic Caroline felt sorry for her sister. Though she had had her turn, she must have felt left out at the end.

When the tired, happy couple disentangled they went with their hostess to the dock for a swim, and a shaky, sweaty Caroline managed to get down from the attic undetected before her parent's returned in the grocery-laden car. After an early dinner Bettina and Malcolm said goodbye and headed home. Caroline took possession of her bedroom again. She knew what to do.

As she stroked her swollen clit, Caroline imagined how it might feel to have Malcolm fuck her. How would it feel to be spread by that big penis? Could she put it in her mouth and suck it as Bettina had? The thought of Malcolm pushing it into her made her excited and she came hard. Smiling, she lay with her hand on her pussy in the very bed where she had seen her sister fucked and felt her body soften with pleasure. She hoped she might fall asleep next and dream about being fucked by lots of different Malcolms with lots of big dicks. She thought she would know just what to do if she had that dream.