What I Should Have Said Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, no. My temporary visit has been... extended."

"Trouble in paradise?"

Victor smiled as the lights began to dim. "So it would seem."

"Wait for us after the show? I'd like to introduce you." Christophe motioned to Minako, who was practically foaming at the mouth and Yuuri, who hadn't turned around again since recognizing the silver haired man.

"Please, I would enjoy that very much." Victor replied, his voice just slightly above a whisper.

Yuuri paniced internally about Victor remembering him from his first shift as the first actors took their place on the stage. Yuuri tried to concentrate but was only able to think about what a fuss he had caused. Not on purpose of course, but he hated anything that drawed attention to himself.

He was jolted from his thoughts as the stage erupted in sparks, a large chandelier raising from the stage to the theatre ceiling. The organ blared a dramatic tune as the show began.

It's not long before Yuuri was completely captivated by Christine's unhealthy attraction to a crazy, jealous and posessive man who you know nothing about... He seems fine but he's totally dark and mysteriously hot. 'Bonus that both of them have totally normal faces that are gorgeous instead of disfigured... Wait, we're still talking about the show,' and she's totally terrified of him yet somehow can't resist him. Lord knows she should marry a sensible man like Raoul, but who is truly happy with sensible? 'sigh'

Yuuri slumps down in his seat 'i need a boyfriend. You would think that quadrupling the population would give me a better chance...' his thoughts were cut off by a stray hand reached over to squeeze Yuuri's knee. His warm palm rested on his knee as Yuuri shuffled, doing his best to focus on the stage ahead of him. His heart rate quickening at an alarming rate.

Christophe's thumb rubbed small circles on Yuuri's thigh as his hand climbed slightly higher. He sent electric shocks to Yuuri's groin as he occasionally brushed his hand lightly against Yuuri's hardening length.

'Oh my god, this can't be happening. Is this really happening?' He thought.

Having lived in a small, close-minded town all his life, Yuuri had never been given the opportunity to even kiss another man, yet here he was- his dick being rubbed on by an extremely attractive man.

"I, uh-.. Bathroom." Yuuri stammered as he stood up suddenly as he retreated to the bathroom to get control over his raging boner.

He walked briskly down the hall and into the mens room. He thanked every star in the sky that it was empty, no witnesses. 'calm down, calm down, think of something... Anything.. peanut butter and pickle sandwiches... Puppies and turtles... '

He groaned as he turned on the cold water, letting it run over his wrists as they hung limply into the sink. He hung his head, letting his hair fall into his face to hide his flushed complexion.

"Seriously, you're acting like a horny teenager that just discovered porn, cool it" he mumbled, rubbing cold water over his face and neck. When he had mostly gained control overhimself, he headed out.

When he exited the bathroom, a swarm of people were funneling out of the building. 'oh, I must have missed the ending'.

He waited outside, pressed up against the building to avoid the crowd.

"There you are! We thought you were kidnapped or ran off or something!" Minako teased. Christophe and Victor were a few feet behind, smiling with their arms around each other's shoulders.

"Victor, this is the lovely Minako. She's one of the dancers from Kachu."

Victor gave a slight bow of his head in acknowledgement before shifting his attention to Yuuri.

"And this is-"

"Yuuri, da?" A broad smile spread over Victor face.

"I almost didn't recognize you." He pointed to the bridge of his own nose, indicating that Yuuri's glasses made him look different.

Yuuri blushed as he pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, smiling back at Victor.

"You've met?"

"Briefly." Victor's bright blue eyes burned into Yuuri's with a softness that made Yuuri melt. "Shall we?" He asked as he gestured to a less crowded section of sidewalk.

"We should go to Kachu! I want to get drink and dance!" Minako exclaimed. "Yuuri, you're going to drink with me. And then you're going to grind on beautiful men with me, because that's what best friends do."

"Do you think we qualify as beautiful?" Christophe asked Victor.

"Mmmm, I would hope." His head tilted as he smiled suggestively at Yuuri and Minako. His fingers cupped his chin as he rubbed his lip softly, just like he did the first night. 'god you touch your lips too much. As if anyone needs a reminder of how delicious they look'.

Yuuri turned quickly, leading the group of friends with Minako. Victor and Christophe chatted about work and Victor's visit to the States. Yuuri quickly learned that Victor was indeed from Russia and was here on an extended business trip. He chuckled as Victor crooned about his poodle Makkachin. The two men conversed for the entirety of the walk but Yuuri couldn't help but feel like he was being eyed the entire way.

"My three, soon to be four favorite people!" Phichit greeted them warmly as they took a seat at the bar. "Hello gorgeous, what can I get you?"

Phichit rested his chin on his hands as he fluttered his eyelashes shamelessly at Victor.

"Shots!" Minako yelled as she yanked Yuuri towards the dance floor. Yuuri and Minako danced brazenly to the music, attracting a few stray dance partners here and there. When they finally retired from the dance floor, Yuuri was dripping sweat. He removed his glasses from the bridge of his sweaty nose and rolled up his sleeves as he shook out his hair.

"Oh my god, I'm soaked." He complained as he sipped the beer that Christophe held out to him. He aired his skin by shaking the front of his shirt.

"Phichit! Get us four blowjobs!" Minako ordered over the music. The bartender giggled and shook his head but reached for four tall shot glasses.

He poured two different liquids in each glass before topping it off with whipped cream and lining them up along the edge of the bar.

Yuuri reached for one. A gentle hand grasped his wrist and brought it back down to his side.

"Ah. No hands." Christophe directed with a wink, "It's a blow job, not a hand job."

Victor and Christophe went first, leaning over to grip the glasses with their lips before tilting them back into their throats. Victor chuckled, a slight blush settling above his cheekbones, as he licked some whipped off his lips.

"Here, Yuuri." Christophe slid one of the remaining shots in front of him. Yuuri hesitated a moment too long, forcing Christophe to grip Yuuri's hips and guide him to the drink.

"Now open your pretty mouth." He purred in Yuuri's ear, loud enough so only he could hear. Christophe's hands remained on his waist as he bent over to wrap his lips around the rim of the glass. He stood up and tilted his head back slowly as the shot drained down his throat. Minako and Christophe cheered as he set it back down.

"Dayymmm." Phichit shit grinned from behind the bar. "Make that kid do a body shot!"

Yuuri could feel the heat creeping up to his cheeks and ears. He blamed it on the shot.

"I volunteer!" Christophe all but yelled as he yanked a chair over, before yanking off his shirt and sitting down. He sat, looking expectantly at Yuuri as Phichit poured a clear shot. He handed a lemon wedge and packet of sugar to Minako.

"Umm.. I don't know what to do." Yuuri murmured.

Minako sighed and shook her head. "Alright, Victor, take off your shirt. We need to show Yuuri how it's done."

Victor stood up from his stool as Minako pushed a chair next to Christophe's. He sauntered over to the chair, which was only a foot or two in front of Yuuri.

Long fingers unbuttoned the front of his shirt as his piercing blue eyes locked onto Yuuri's. He was entranced as Victor revealed his pale, muscular chest. He left the clothing on his shoulders, but let it hang open as he sat down on the chair. His stomach muscles tightening as he breathed.

Yuri's knees literally went weak.

"Watch closely." He spoke softly as Minako licked the hollow of his neck, right where it meet his shoulder. He tilted his head slightly, giving her better access She ripped open the sugar packet, dusting his skin with the sweet crystals before placing a lemon wedge between Victor's teeth.

"Lick, drink, suck."

Minako leaned in to lick the sugar off Victor, before quickly downing her shot. Victor's eyes were still locked with Yuuri's as Minako's lips wrapped around the lemon wedge, a mere millimeter from Victor's.

Yuuri's first thought was 'No way. I can't do that. Nope'. But as Victor worked to rebutton his shirt, finally breaking eye contact, something possessive came over Yuuri. 'Please watch. Don't ever take your eyes off me' his mind pleaded.

He sucked in a breath of confidence as he straddled Christophe, his tongue darting out to taste his neck. Yuuri's eyes flickered up to meet Victor's, they held surprise, interest... and a hint of something else. Yuuri took the shot, blushing once again as his lips brushed Christophe's while he retreived the lemon.

He moved to stand up but Christophe's hands gripped Yuuri's thighs, holding him in place.

"This is a good spot for you." He said as he patted Yuuri's leg. "So, I heard you're taking dance lessons from Minako. You can dance for me any time."

"Uh, yeah. We start tomorrow."

"What do say you come over some time and I'll help you practice?"

Clay blushed harder and bit his lip. "I think I'd better practice neither Minako first."

"Too bad. Well, you know where to find me." He whispered in Yuuri's ear as he released him, his hand slipped down and over Yuuri's ass, giving it a small squeeze. Yuuri scrambled off his lap and ordered another beer from Phichit.

"So, Yuuri," Victor smiled warmly as his head tilted to the side slightly "tell me about yourself." His accent seemed extra sultry this time around. Yuuri didn't remember it being so intriguing.

"There's not a lot to tell. I moved in with Minako last week from Detroit. She got me a job here."

"Do you like it here, in New York?" He asked as he slid another beer towards Yuuri.

He accepted it graciously, taking a long swig. His eyes fluttered as the previous shots began to take their toll.

"It's better than Detroit. More people. Better people."

"Ah. Specifically?" He smirked inquisitivly.

"No one specific... Do you..." Yuuri started awkwardly. He paused, regathering his confidence. "Do you want to dance?"

Victor's smile faded, but his eyebrow cocked in its usual playful fashion. Yuuri held out his hand invitingly. Victor accepted, placing his hand in Yuuri's, letting him drag the Russian out onto the dance floor.

Victor held Yuuri's hips gently as he grinded and danced against the taller man. The deafening beat of the music and buzz from the alcohol turned Yuuri into someone he barely recognized. His confidence was high as he ran his hands down Victor's chest, sliding his hands inside the open fabric of his button down.

'What am I doing? I'm drunk. This is great. He's so sexy. I swear, I could get pregnant just watching him dance.'

Gentle hands grabbed Yuuri's wrists, holding them up on either side his head. He panted in exertion from dancing, his cheeks red and sweaty. They locked eyes for a few moments before Victor turned on his heel, away from the dance floor, Yuuri in tow.

Yuuri let himself be drug around the corner before he was pressed against a cool concrete wall as hot hands worked their way under Yuuri's shirt. Victor leaned down and kissed Yuuri hungrily, his hands roaming all over Yuuri's body. The smaller man gasped as he wrapped his arms around Victor's neck, pulling himself closer. Victor bit Yuuri's bottom lip as he reached around to squeeze his ass, pulling their hips together.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Yuuri gasped in-between kisses. Victor released Yuuri's mouth, letting his lips brush down his neck.

"Do you want me to stop?" He mumbled against Yuuri's shoulder. 'God that accent' thought. 'No. Don't stop. Don't ever stop'.

He had imagined his first kiss many times. Romantic. Maybe on a walk in a park or at the beach. With his boyfriend or something. Not this. Not in a bar. Not drunk.

Something in Victor was bringing out a part of Yuuri that frightened him. It was too good. It threatened to consume him. He needed to stop this before he couldn't stop.

"I-.." Yuuri sighed, closing his eyes and reveling in the feeling of Victor's lips on his skin.

"Oh god." He groaned as Victor's hands roamed. They were everywhere. His thighs, his ass, his chest, his back, his hips... Yuuri could do nothing to hold back from grinding against the other man's hardness.

They kissed. No, they devoured. Teeth clashed, biting, sucking; tongues licked, soothed and traced. Yuuri gasped, throwing his head back in pleasure as they rutted against each other.

"Yuuri." Victor panted into his ear. 'oh God, I'm gonna... Im gonna- oh shit'.

Yuuri's eyes shot open in horror as he realized what was about to happen. "Victor! Victor, I- ..ah!"

The silver haired man moaned as Yuuri gasped his name, pulling him closer. Yuuri trembled as his cock released itself inside his clothes. He went completely rigid as he felt the hot, sticky and 'oh my God, what did I just do'?

Yuuri was filled with dread as Victor pulled away. His eyebrow and head cocked in his usual fashion as he looked Yuuri up and down. His eyes drifted down, widening as they realized what had occurred.

Yuuri didn't even bother to find Minako or Christophe as he all but sprinted out of the club doors, back out into the cold November air.

~

The next day, Yuuri and Minako made their way down to Times Square. There was a small dance studio on 8th Ave that overlooked the busy street.

They spent most of the time stretching before Minako began to show Yuuri how to grip the pole with his thighs, arms and hands.

"You'll wanna start low to the ground or you'll break your tailbone off when you fall." She explained as she gripped the pole with her hands and thighs, slowly handwalking down until her bottom was only a few inches from the ground. "Like this."

"You mean IF I fall?" Yuuri chuckled as he attempted to mimic her pose. He got into position for a few moments before the pole slipped between his thighs, bringing him to the ground with a thump.

"When." She repeated cockily, climbing up the pole. She slowly let go, clinging to the bar with only her legs as she leaned back.

"God. Why are you so gorgeous?" Yuuri asked as he studied her long exposed neck. She flashed him a grin as she slipped down gracefully, twirling as she did.

"You're much more beautiful than me, Yuuri." She said giggled, her tone playful but with a hint of seriousness. She sighed and gestured back to the pole. "Try again."

"Oh my god" Minako gasped as they left the dance studio. "You know what I just realized?"

"Hm?"

"You've been living here for like what? ..two plus weeks and we haven't gone to Central Park yet!"

"Oh. Heh. Yeah, I guess you're right."

"You're gonna love it. It's only about a 15 minute walk? Let's grab bagels and coffee on the way." Minako added as they ventured off.

"So... What happened last night?" She inquired.

"Oh uh... I didn't feel too good. So I went home?" Yuuri lied.

"Really?" Her tone was flat. Shit.

"Uh yeah... So what's the deal with Christophe? Are you guys a thing?"

Minako rolled her eyes at the suspicious subject change but didn't push it any further.

"Nah. I mean, we were for a while. But he really likes dick." She giggled. "We're better off as friends."

"Oh, I see."

"He thinks you're really cute, though."

"Yeah?" Yuuri trying to keep his voice disinterested.

"Mhm."

"Heh... Wow, this place is huge." Yuuri awed as they entered Central Park.

"Yeah. It's nice to get away sometimes." She sighed. "Come on, I'll show you my favorite spot."

They walked, talking idly until they reached a clearing with a large fountain in the center.

"Bethesda Terrace." Minako announced, her arms gesturing widely to the fountain as if she was going to run up and give it a hug.

They sat at the edge of the fountain, nearly empty coffee cups in hand. Yuuri sighed and closed his eyes, listening to the rush of the water behind them. The water almost washed away the murmur of nearby people nearby, who were also enjoying the outdoors.

"Victor and I fooled around at Kachu last night.." Yuuri blurted, tearing himself from the comfort of the roaring fountain.

Minako's eyes blinked with surprise. "Seriously? Fooled around how?"

"You know, just kissed and stuff... I, um... Well, I kind of embarrassed myself. But I don't want to talk about it." He muttered.

"Oh. Well, I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Anyways, we should get going. I have a private session soon."

"Private session?"

"Yeah. Celestino lets the regulars pay for a slot of time with employees. It's before the bar opens to the public. That's where the real money is." She explained, "I started getting all my requests after I started dancing. Don't worry, I bet you'll have lots of takers."

"I doubt that."

"I don't. You had two men drooling over you last night and you barely noticed. Honestly. You're hopeless. You need to find your inner sexuality. Your Eros."

Yuuri sighed. He wasn't going to find his Eros without some serious help. He needed someone to teach him. Someone who oozes sexuality and sensuality... Someone like...

12