What I Want

Story Info
Kinky girl wants it all.
805 words
3.96
32.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suzi64
Suzi64
4 Followers

Her head begins to swell and her insides quake, as the orgasm rocks through her body. She hears the sounds of the truck humming once again; he leans into her ear, one hand around her small waist, and whispers with his hot breath.

"Did you like that, is that what you wanted?"

She hesitates, her eyes still closed, a confused look on her face, he repeats it, this time a little anger in his voice,

"Did you like that, is that what you wanted little girl?"

She turns around, letting the plastic bottle fall out of her cunt, pushes him back a little and grabs his collar, pulling him into her she presses her hungry lips to his and shoves her tongue down his throat, she wraps her legs around his waist, her hands on his shoulders, he grabs her ass in his hands, kissing her back. She grabs a hand full of his hair and pulls his head back her fist tangled in his hair.

"No doll this is what I wanted' she bites at his throat, and whispers,

"I want your hot thick shaft" as she moves her other hand down to undo his belt, she moves his head so her hot breathe is in his ear

"Stuffed inside my hot little pussy." She puts one leg down; she kisses him deep and long, pulls off,

"I want to wrap my legs around your hips and hold on tight to the chains on this truck and feel your rod stabbing at my swollen cunt." She whispers her dusky breathe into his ear.

She kisses him again sucking his tongue hard into her mouth; she bites at his tongue as she sucks off.

"I want to feel my back banging against the side of this truck I want to hear the chains rocking as we fuck the shit out of each other. I want you to shove your shaft to the...."she hesitates, grins closing her eyes her head slightly tilted back.... He pushes his rod into her, and she can't help but quiver on it, chuckling at the sudden orgasm, she feels her heart begin to race.

"Hilt," she continues, " than pull it out and ram me," he does exactly that to her and the truck rocks and she kisses him deep as he holds her leg, she brings the other one up and crosses her ankles around him. He grits his teeth a hint of anger in his eyes, he looks at her, grabs her hands and pushes them over her head, takes the chains and wraps them around her wrists. His cock still in her box she squeezes tight on him.

"Is this what you want Bitch?"

"Oh yes" she tilts her head back holding tight to the chains above her head, letting him fuck her hard.

"I want to feel your staff cutting into my hot, wet, silky, box."

She kisses him sucking hard on his tongue, he moves off, turns her around wrapping her hands in the chains, he lifts her right leg, and plunges into her, he fucks her like a mad man, in and out deep and hard, she screams her tits pressed up against the truck the seems ripping into her chest. He brings one hand around and presses her nipple to the truck wall. She winces a bit and bites her lip. She tries to turn and he puts a hand on her face smashing her face into the wall, once again he situates his hand on her nipple and presses it against the truck wall. She hears the truck rocking and the chains swinging, he pulls her head back and bites at her ear, pushes in deep and rocks his hips side to side. She groans loud. He pulls her hips back her wrists still wrapped in the chains.

"Yeah that's it you son of a bitch, fuck me like the whore I am, pump it hard," He pulls her pony tail wrapping his fist in it,

"You like it little girl?" she starts to push her hips back hard and fast.

"Yeah I like it" gritting her teeth her head slightly turned, he sticks his tongue out and she bites it, he pumps into her one hand on her back as she quivers, her body tenses and all sound disappears she cums, her body shakes, her knees get weak, and she manages to hear a loud groan, she cant help it her body rolls into another orgasm as he spills his seed into her....

A few minutes pass she opens her eyes, as he stands back catching his breath his huge hands hang at his side, his dick still stiff, she looks over her shoulder to him,

"Now that is what I wanted doll..." as she turns around grinning ear to ear.

Suzi64
Suzi64
4 Followers