What I Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right, I felt ashamed, but completely satisfied at the same time and knew I would want this again. The two men were still fucking me with a fury, the dick in my ass was working my ass so hard when it finally exploded inside me. Just as I felt the warm, sticky cum splash all over inside me, the other cock was removed from my pussy. He brought it to my lips and I could smell my pussy on his dick. I opened my mouth and started to suck the cock presented to me, covered in my own cum, until it burst with jism in my mouth. I swallowed as soon as it shot in my mouth, but some dripped out of the corner of my mouth. Once the dick was removed, I licked the drip of cum from my face.

My body lay there limp, but still suspended from the ceiling. My hands were released and my body was able to relax for a few minutes. The satisfaction I felt was incredible, still tied up and with my cum dripping from my pussy and more cum dripping from my ass.

"Look at you, you dirty whore. You are filled with cum and still want more. You want us to fuck you again, you want your pussy and ass sore, remember?" my Master said as he removed the blindfold.

The other man was wearing a mask so could not see his face.

"Yes Master, I do." And with a devious smirk on my face, I said, "My pussy and ass are not sore from being fucked yet."

My Master's face was not a happy one and bent me over to where my face was shoved into the bed.

"I'll make you sore, you dirty slut. You'll be walking crooked for a week" he said.

I saw the other man grab two dildos that I did not bring. They were huge, much thicker and loner than the ones I brought. My Master shoved the first one into my already wet and swollen pussy and started to fuck me really hard. I screamed in disbelief of the feeling of something so big inside me. The other man was putting lube on the second one, came around behind me and shoved the second thick dildo into my ass. I was screaming with pleasure and pain. They were both fucking me so fast and hard that I could barely catch my breath. They were switching hands so that they could keep up the furious attack on my body and before I knew it, I was having my third orgasm of the night, but they didn't stop while I was cumming. I swear they fucked me harder and faster during my orgasm. This made my orgasm last longer than any one I have had before. I started begging them to stop, I couldn't take anymore and told them that I surrender. My Master told the other man to pull the dildo out as my Master did the same. I completely collapsed on the bed and passed out.

When I awoke, my arms and legs were free and my Master was sitting on the bed.

"Crawl to me" he said.

I cat crawled across the bed with my head lowered and knelt next to him.

He put his hand under my chin, lifted and asked, "Did I give you everything you wanted?"

I responded with "Yes Master."

12