What I Wanted... Sort Of

Story Info
A man desires something kinky, but is he ready?
4.8k words
3.73
33.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If bi sex offends you, go to a different story. Trollish comments will be deleted.

*** *** *** *** ***

As I made my way home from work, I discreetly checked out the classifieds. I didn't look through them because I was single. I had been married for thirteen years, but like many men, the grass is always greener on the other side. I always got a kick out of reading how people described themselves and I particularly enjoyed the 'None of the above' section. It's kinky description of what people wanted sent a shiver through my groin.

My own sex life was more mundane. While I enjoyed reading erotica, most of my own sex life had been rather vanilla. Even the woman I ended up marrying, Hanna, was someone I had known in high school.

We had re-connected at a bar during winter break of our junior year of college. A night of drunken kissing had led to a serious relationship. Hanna was attractive woman. She was 5'6" with brown hair and blue eyes that danced when she laughed. I'm not sure of her exact measurements, but she had a beautiful curve to her hips that were delightful to run my fingers down. Her breasts were 'D' and she loved to play with them while we fucked as her nipples were particularly sensitive.

I was a bit taller, at 6'1" with an average body, though age was catching up with me a bit. Hanna always complimented me on my eyes, though I thought they were just brown.

In the thirteen years, our sex life had dropped a bit to maybe once a week. It was still good, don't get me wrong. But it was just beginning to feel like it was falling into a rut. I had dropped hints about trying new things or swinging, but Hanna had just laughed it off.

I arrived home and booted up the computer. When the screen came on, I was puzzled to find that one of my folders had been opened. I felt myself blush in embarrassment as I realized what folder it was. It contained a few erotic stories I had downloaded. Had I left it open? Or had Hanna found it? I opened Word and checked recent documents. Sure enough a few of my erotic stories had been opened. As I scanned the titles, I realized that they all had to do with bi sex between females and males.

I deleted the recent history and shut off the computer. As I started to cook dinner, I wondered how my wife had reacted to the stories. If she had, in fact, opened them.

***

A few weeks later, I got home to find the newspaper lying on the table. I noticed that it was opened to the 'None of the above' section. Could I have been so careless? Or was it another hint from my wife? I left it the way I had found it and got dinner ready. My wife came home just as I was finishing steaming the vegetables.

"Hello my sweet, dinner almost ready?"

"Almost." I dumped the vegetables into a serving dish.

I heard footsteps come into the kitchen. Did they pause as she passed the table? Hands slid down my back.

"My handsome man." She purred and her hands rubbed up and down my back. "Are you ready for your birthday? The big three - oh."

I leaned back against her. "Thanks for reminding me."

She pressed up against me and I could feel those big, beautiful breasts being squeezed between us. "Are you sure you don't want a big celebration?"

"Naw, don't worry about it. We'll be going down to Florida to see my parents next month anyway." I handed her the vegetables and grabbed the pasta. "Come on, let's get ready to eat."

We brought the food over to the table and I watched her move the newspaper with her free hand. Damn it. If she had a reaction to it, I couldn't tell.

Later that night, I was typing up some emails when I heard my wife come up behind me. I turned and saw that she was in her flannel pajamas. A short one-piece that showed off her white legs, smooth and toned.

She smiled. "Are you going to be much longer?"

"No, just finishing up, I'll be in bed soon."

She yawned and gave me a kiss goodnight.

I finished up my last email and started to feel horny. Looking behind me, I saw that the bedroom door was closed. I opened up my private folder and began scanning the story titles. I picked one I hadn't read in a while. It was about a guy who won a bet with his wife. I took out my cock and began stroking it as I read about their escapades. He made her suck a young man's cock and then had her hit on a woman at a bar. My own cock was rock hard. I was average sized, but thick. I continued pumping my meat as I read about the wife going down on a woman for the first time.

"Mmmmmm, I like this story."

"SHIT!!" I jumped up and almost tripped on my pants.

My wife laughter rippled through the room and I couldn't help but grin foolishly. I had literally been caught with my pants down.

She came up and grabbed my shrinking cock. "Someone's been a naughty boy."

I began to speak but she put a finger to her lips and shook her head. Her other hand began to move up and down on my cock. "I don't want to hear a word out of you until I say so. Nod your head if you understand."

I nodded my head. Her hand felt wonderful on my cock which was now standing at attention again. Her eyes locked with mine. She let go of my cock and slowly licked her hand, then it went back down to work again.

"Now I want you to sit down and continue reading the story again."

Helpless, I sat down and began to read. Her head rested on my shoulder and her hand continued to pump my cock. She had a great technique of playing with my head before moving down the entire length of my shaft.

Her breath was warm in my ear.

I tried to continue to read.

"So two women getting it on." She said in a low voice.

Her hand started to pump me faster.

"Have you thought of me with another woman?"

I let out a groan and her hand slowed down.

"Oh no, you are going to cum that quickly."

She moved to my side and her other hand began to play with my balls as she resumed moving up and down my shaft.

"So with the other woman, have you thought about her licking my beautiful tits..."

Her voice trailed away and she licked my earlobe.

"Or maybe she was going down on me, sticking her tongue in my pussy."

Her hand started jacking me faster. Her other hand moved below my balls and began tickling my asshole.

"Or maybe you wanted me to go down on her? To lick her wet pussy while you fucked me?"

She bit my shoulder. I felt my orgasm rising and moaned.

"Oh yeah, baby. Cum for me. I want to see you cum."

I tried to hold it back, but her hands worked faster. Pleasure ripped through my body and I felt warm cum splatter on my stomach.

Hanna kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder. "Very nicely done my sweet."

I looked down and saw her finger wipe up a dollop of cum. I though she was going to eat it when she shoved her finger in my mouth. I moved back, but she kept her finger inside.

"No," she whispered. "It's yours. Swallow."

I licked her finger, my salty cum sliding down my throat.

She pulled her finger out and wiped up another dollop of cum. She stuck it in my mouth and I swallowed it without hesitation. "Very good, sweetie. As I said, that story is very nice. But it should be the woman in charge not the husband."

When she had finished feeding me my cum. She gave me a deep, french-kiss.

"Yummy!" She smiled and led me into the bedroom. Our fuck session lasted a long time...

***

On Friday, I got a call from my wife at work. "Hey sweetie."

"Hey honey. How goes the day?"

"It's good, I'm going to be leaving now though."

"Why?"

"I have to get your birthday dinner ready!" Her laugh tinkled on the other side of the phone.

"Hanna, I told you I didn't want anything elaborate."

Her voice became seductive. "Remember the other night?"

My cock stirred at the thought. The next day, we hadn't brought up the previous night at all. I was still embarrassed at getting caught masturbating so I was waiting for Hanna to bring it up.

She repeated her question. "Well? Do you remember the other night?"

"Y- yes I do. It was incredible."

"Did you like me talking about being with another woman?"

I laughed at that. "You saw my reaction honey."

"Yes I did." She paused. "Would you like it to happen?"

I felt my stomach drop. My wife with another woman! "Yes. I mean if you want to."

"There is one condition though sweetie. If I do this tonight. You have to follow my orders. You will have to do whatever I say, otherwise it's off."

My mind raced with the possibilities. Images flashed through my mind of my wife in various positions with another woman. "Yes, I promise."

"That's what I was hoping to hear, my sweet. But there is one other thing."

I leaned forward, my cock was almost completely hard. "What is it?"

"Well, the woman I got to do this is married as well and she said she doesn't do anything like this without her husband. So if you want this to happen, he will have to be there as well."

"That's fine honey." After all, I thought, if I get to see this beautiful thing happen, why shouldn't I share the wealth?

"I was hoping you'd say that. Come home at seven o'clock sharp. OK?"

"I'll be there."

"See you soon, honey."

Needless to say, I was next to useless at work as fantasies of my wife with another woman kept flitting through my mind. I was tempted throughout the day to masturbate, but there was no way that I was going to wear myself out before tonight.

After an eternity, I headed home, the lust within me had reached an almost fever pitch. When I arrived, I saw a strange car parked by our driveway. The other couple must already be here. As I reached for the front door, it swung open and my mind was blown away. Hanna was dressed in black lingerie, she doesn't usually wear sexy underwear so it was almost looking like a completely different woman. She had black garters that contrasted so well with her alabaster skin. The teddy was black as well, stretched tight across her full breasts. Her nipples were hard and pink beneath.

She pulled me in and gave me a deep kiss. When we broke our kiss, her hand snaked down my stomach and rubbed my crotch. "Well sweetie, you ready for your birthday present?"

"Yes!"

She laughed, "Easy boy. Remember your promise? You have to do whatever I say."

I nodded.

"Good, because I want to strip, right now."

I looked around the room for the other couple, but didn't see anyone. "But-"

She put a finger to my lips. "You promised."

I nodded and quickly took off my tie, shirt, pants and socks. I fingered the waistband of my boxers and looked at Hanna. She nodded and I slipped out of my underwear.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed down. "Now, get on her knees and lick me."

Without resistance, I knelt down and eagerly explored her crotch. It was completely shaved. I looked up and saw a wicked grin spread across her face.

I looked closer between her legs and saw a few snaps. I unbuttoned the lingerie and peeled it back to reveal the bare, white skin. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her pussy. I smelt her arousal and inhaled the heady, musty scent. Usually I like to kiss and tease her when I give her oral sex. But I was so turned on, I went straight to the source. Her pussy lips were already wet and my tongue darted around eagerly. Her grinding hips and moans told me I was doing the right thing.

Her juices were already flowing and I swirled my tongue, reaching as deep as I could go. I loved the tart taste filling my mouth and the soft feel of nylons on either side of my head. The bare skin where here pubic hair had been felt strange and erotic at the same time.

"Oh sweetie, that's it. Now lick my clit!"

I happily obliged, moving out. I probed the tip of my tongue between her folds and felt her raised, swollen clit. I twizzled my tongue back and forth and was rewarded by a fresh wave of pussy juice.

"Mmmmmm." My wife had never been shy about making noise and it never failed to urge me on to greater efforts. I was about to dive back in, when her hands grabbed my hair and pulled me away.

"Don't you want to meet our guests.?"

I looked up at her and nodded.

She turned my head and I saw a couple around our age. "This is John and Lee."

John was only dressed in boxers. He looked to be a few inches shorter than me and was skinny, like a runner's body. He had striking, blue eyes and smiled when our eyes met. Lee knocked me out. She looked to be about Hanna's height but had slimmer hips. She was wearing a very short, silk kimono, but looked to have smaller breasts. Her brown eyes were framed by an angelic face and she had short brown hair.

Hanna leaned down and whispered, "It was Lee who shaved me before you got here. Didn't she do a wonderful job?"

"Oh yes!"

Hanna pulled me to my feet and we walked over to the couple. John shook my hand. When Lee gave me a peck on the cheek, the kimono brushed against my cock which was fully at attention. She gave it a squeeze and laughed, "How do you do Mr. Cock?"

We all had a good laugh at that and it helped break the nervous tension. I motioned for them to sit down while Hanna went to get drinks. John and Lee sat on the couch while I in a chair across from them. It turned out that Hanna had contacted them through the 'None of the above' section that I had been reading.

Hanna came in at that point with a tray of drinks.

"Yes, I did contact them through the paper," She shot me a sly look. "My husband thought he was being so sly, but I've been on to it for a while now." I laughed and grabbed the beer Hanna offered.

"We were happy to hear from Hanna," Lee said. "But when we met her... well, your wife is very sexy."

Hanna blushed and thanked her while I nodded in agreement.

John leaned forward and said. "Hanna tells us this is your first time. Well, Lee and I have been swinging for a few years now. The most important thing we've learned is that everyone has to be comfortable." Lee got off the couch and sat on the arm of the chair that Hanna sat on. "If either one of you feel uncomfortable let us know, k?"

I nodded, but my wife was simply smiling at Lee. Her hand trailed up the other woman's arm. Lee leaned forward and that was that. My wife was making out with another woman.

I leaned forward, soaking in this incredibly erotic sight.

Lee's hand moved down to Hanna's right breast and I saw my wife arch into her caress. Their kiss broke off slowly and Lee tweaked her nipple. My wife yipped and then smiled. Interesting. I didn't know she liked it a little rough.

Hanna turned to me. "Sweetie, why don't you go over to the couch, I think you'll have a better view."

I stood up and walked over, my cock bobbing up and down.

The couch was long and easily accommodated both John and I without having to touch.

John looked at his wife with a huge smile and said, "Why don't you show Hannah your little surprise?"

Hannah and I exchanged a curious glance as Lee stood up. With a smile gracing her angelic face, she undid the belt of her kimono. For a moment, shock burrowed through my system as I thought a cock parted the folds of her kimono. Hannah and I realized that it was a strap-on at the same time and we both laughed.

"Do you like my toy?" Lee asked as she let the kimono completely fall away.

I was right about her body. Her breasts were small but the nipples were long and rock hard. The strap-on looked very sexy in contrast to Lee's innocent face. She turned so it stood straight in front of my wife's face. Hannah took the hint and took it into her mouth.

Fixated, I watched my wife give Lee a blowjob. It was weird to see her go at it from a third person's perspective. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I turned to see John pulling his cock out. It was a sizable piece of equipment and I saw he was uncut, unlike my own penis.

He saw me watching and motioned towards the girls.

"There's no sight sexier that that, eh?"

I nodded and began stroking my own cock.

My wife was staring up at Lee as she tried to deep throat as much of the plastic as possible. I saw her hands move up Lee's thighs. I nearly cheered as I saw one of her fingers penetrate the other woman's pussy. Lee groaned and my wife began to slowly moving her finger back and forth, in time with her own swallowing.

I felt my own orgasm building, so I slowed down my wanking.

My wife leaned back and turned to me. "Enjoying the show?"

I nodded, unable to keep what I'm sure was a huge grin off my face.

She then turned to Lee. "Would you like to eat me before you fuck me?"

Lee practically fell to her knees which I suppose was answer enough. A tingle tickled up my body as I saw this beautiful woman about to tongue my wife.

"Stop."

I looked in disbelief as my wife put her hand on Lee's head to stop her from coming any closer. I waited, ready to kick this couple out of my house if my wife wanted to stop this.

Instead, she looked at me with smoldering eyes and smiled like a Cheshire cat. In a low voice she asked. "Do you remember what you promised me?"

I nodded, a bit confused.

"Well, John and Lee were kind enough to help us with your fantasy, but they have desires too."

Did she want me to fuck Lee?

My wife continued on. "Stand up and face John." Uncertain I got up and stood in front of him. "Now get on your knees." My stomach fell as turned to look at her. She returned the look with raised eyebrows. "Why are you hesitating? On your knees!" Almost unconsciously, I felt my knees buckling and there was John's cock throbbing in front of my face.

"Take hold of John's cock, dear, but do it gently." I reached forward with my right hand. It was warm and rubbery. So different. I looked up at John, he was leering at me and I felt myself blush. "I want you to suck John's cock while Lee eats me and fucks me."

"But -" My hand started to move up and down on John's cock even as I questioned my wife.

"But nothing. Are you going to keep the promise you made to me or will Lee and John have to leave?"

I stared at my hand as it moved up and down. Felt the warmth in my palm and the loose skin slide up and down beneath my touch.

"Sweetie, suck his cock."

I leaned forward. My tongue slowly touched the head. It wasn't so bad. I moved forward and engulfed the mushroom head into my mouth. John let out a low sigh and whispered. "Yeah, that's it."

Encouraged, I moved closer and tried to take even more in my mouth. Remembering, I carefully kept my teeth away. Moving back to the top, I traced around the head with my tongue.

I heard my wife moan in pleasure and turned to see how the girls were doing. Instead, John's hands grabbed my head and kept my mouth on his cock.

My wife laughed gently. "No, no, no sweetie. You can watch Lee and I get it on, but first you have to make John cum. And swallow it too."

What? But I wanted to see my wife with another woman.

"I know what you are thinking sweetie, but you promised me." My wife let out a long groan and I realized that Lee must be licking her even as she was giving me orders. "You better hurry though, Lee's tongue is amazing!"

John's hands still had my head in a vice grip. I looked up and saw pure lust on his face.

He hissed. "Make me cum with that hot mouth of yours."

Behind me, I heard my wife moan again. I desperately wanted to see what was happening behind me. I let John's hands guide my mouth back to his member. What would make him cum fast? I remembered that I loved it when Hannah would keep an even rhythm. With gusto, I began to move up and down on John's cock. I tried to go as far down as I could and back up.

Up and down. Up and down.

"Oh sweetie, you look so hot giving John a bj." My wife more moaned than said. Lee must be giving her quite a tongue-lashing.

John hands moved through my hair. He gasped. "Play with my balls."

"Do whatever John says dear. I want to see your head bobbing."

12