What I Was Born To Do

Story Info
Freshman discovers her true destiny.
3k words
4.25
36.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, sitting on the floor of my bedroom in the cheap apartment I shared with two other people, a single bright light bulb over my head, sucking my own panties. They were covered with jism from my roommate Jeff's best friend Eddie, and Jeff himself was staring wide-eyed at me in shock.

I suppose I did look a sight. I was naked, and my face was smeared with come, and my eyes must have been full of the raw arousal I felt. I must have looked like an escapee from a lunatic asylum.

We were motionless for what seemed like hours, Jeff and I. Neither of us knew what to say or do -- nothing in our strictly-friends relationship had prepared us for him finding me like this. Finally, without a word, Jeff's hands went to his belt. He loosened it and let his pants fall to his ankles. His dick made his shorts into a tent, so he pulled them off it and started jerking off, staring at me. I let the panties fall from my mouth, but I still didn't say anything. I just crawled over to him, by now too horny to be embarrassed or scared.

The closer I got to his hard-on, the hotter I got. Then my instincts took over. I knew that those balls and that cock were the source of the sauce I craved, so I reached out boldly and pulled Jeff's hand off his cock, which twitched and throbbed visibly as it jutted up from his dark curls. From up close I admired the blue veins, which seemed ready to burst through his skin. I took hold of the cock, wrapping my hand around it, and Jeff spread his legs for me.

I lightly brushed my fingers over his ball bag, feeling the fuzz on it, which was as dark as the hair above his cock. The bag tightened at my touch, all the wrinkles vanishing as Jeff's balls tightened together. Then I felt my fingers suddenly become damp. I looked up in time to see another big drop of pre-come ooze out of his hole. It dripped around and down my fingers, making them warm and sticky.

They say some people are born to dance or sing. I found out right then what I was born to do. I let out some sort of grunt, meaning "I want it", and my mouth opened automatically to let my tongue hang out. I flattened it against the base of his cock and slowly traced the main vein up the stalk. Then I licked the fluid from my fingers and zeroed in on the little opening that would, I hoped, give me what I thirsted for.

His tube throbbed in my hand as I lathered the knob, so velvety hard. I used my right hand to stroke him while my left hand fondled his swollen balls. I almost thought I could feel his juices building, waiting for that release they needed so much. My own juices were flooding out of my pussy and sliding down my ass cheeks, making a slippery puddle under me that squished with my rocking motion. My crotch was sending me waves and waves of joy, building continuously until I wanted to scream.

But the scream came out as a deep moan, straight from my belly, that vibrated through my hands and tongue and caused my roomie to jerk his hips forward. Of course that sank his entire shaft into my open throat. A groan rose from his throat and slid out of his mouth like a dying man's wail. I felt his balls twitch in my hand as he began to unload, and his cock grew even longer and thicker as it jumped around in the tight confines of my throat.

Automatically I jumped back so I wouldn't gag -- and almost squeezed the life out of his tender sack. His prick bucked out of my mouth, all purple and swollen, slick with my spit and a long string of pre-come that connected his tip with my tongue. For a moment, Jeff's cock glistened in front of my face, a great, slimy, one-eyed serpent that stared at me ominously. Then with a convulsive jerk it spit come on my face. The steamy juice landed on the bridge of my nose and ran down into my open mouth, hot and good.

My right hand grabbed the base of Jeff's cock and pointed it at my mouth just in time to capture the next stream of thick white sperm. It flipped into my mouth with a wet plop and landed on the inside of my cheek. Load after load followed, shooting straight out from his reservoir to coat my tongue with patterns of his juice.

I clamped my lips around the cock, locking them firmly behind the mushroom head as I took all that an 18-year-old male had to give me. I could see Jeff's face twisted in the pleasure and pain of his orgasm: his neck tendons straining, his fists gripping the orange crate he was sitting on. I could hear him groaning as I sucked the life fluid out of him through his fleshy straw.

Jeff's spurts soon became a soupy dribble and then a thin ooze, but I went on sucking, wanting more, needing more. I hadn't yet swallowed any of his come, letting it build up in my cheeks and under my tongue, mixing with my own spit as the two fluids gushed into my mouth. I wanted to taste every drop and savor its deliciousness. But eventually Jeff's cock shrank in my mouth, so I pulled the last bit of come from it and began to roll the juicy wad around my mouth, bathing his softening sausage. My eyes were watering with the intense flavors of his come and his sweat, and with the smell rising from my gushing cunt and the ocean of my own juice beneath my ass.

At last Jeff collapsed, leaning his back against the wall, his limp prick popping from my lips all wet and shiny. I leaned my head back and let the accumulated mixture of slime and spit settle into my gullet. I groaned and the juice gargled in my throat as I felt a rippling crash in my cunt that exploded up my spine and blasted the inside of my skull. With a loud gulp, I swallowed it all as I came, feeling it slide down into my belly like hot molasses and spreading its warmth through my whole body.

As I slowly recovered, I became aware that Jeff was still gasping "Holy shit!" with each breath. His eyes were as big as quarters, his thighs shiny with his sweat, his pubic hair matted with that sweat as well as my spit. He looked more scared than pleased, and he reached for his pants with one hand while trying to hide his shrunken cock with the other. Obviously he didn't know what I might do or say next.

"Thanks, Jeff," I said with a smile that probably showed traces of his come on my lips. "I needed that." He looked confused, so I kept talking. "Mmmm, you sure taste yummy." I leaned forward and started to lick his thighs.

"You mean ... you mean ..." I just smiled again and nodded.

I told him that I had watched him jerking off in his room the week before. He didn't ask me how, and I certainly wasn't going to tell him. I told him how I loved to see cocks shoot and how much I loved the taste and smell of jism. We'd never even mentioned the subject of sex before this. By the time I had finished talking, I was delighted to see that Jeff had lost some of his fear and that his cock was getting hard again. Then he admitted that he had been hot for me for a while too, but since we were roommates, and he didn't want to mess up a good thing, he had tried to curb his desires.

"You know," I said as I fisted his cock and started to pump it, "something that feels this good can't possibly be a bad idea, now can it?" He couldn't deny how good I held made him feel, and the steely cock I had in my hand was proof that he hadn't changed his mind.

But he was still thinking instead of just feeling. "Look, Pam, the reason I came over here was just to pick up a few things. All my friends are waiting for me at Steve's place."

"Let them wait," I told him firmly. "You've got to come first."

"Again?" he asked weakly.

I speeded up my hand, not really aware that there might be a limit to men's orgasms. I was young and hungry for pud pudding, and willing to work hard to get it. I rubbed his balls and licked his shaft until I found the sensitive place under his head, and then I let him have it, licking and rubbing that tender place, then enclosing his whole cock in my mouth again while still running my tongue there.

"Oh, ohhhh, harder, Pam, I'm close ... oh shit ... I'm coming!" Again I locked my lips around his cock head, determined not to miss anything at all this time. His jism lacked the volume of the first time, and it was thinner, but it spurted out just as vigorously as before. His cock throbbed and shrank quickly. Jeff moaned and said he was in pain: then he pulled up his pants and turned to go, leaving me on the floor, naked among our drying sex juices.

And so it was, in that sleazy room, in September of my first year in college, with the smell of come in the air and all of Jeff's semen in my belly, that I dedicated myself to hunting down stiff dicks and making them spurt, to finding the wild cock and drinking down all of its gooey goodness.

When my other roommate Ellie came back from her morning appointment with some dean or other, I was at least in my bed and under my covers, but she must have followed her nose, because she came in and demanded all the details of what she called my debauchery. I told her everything as I had done before, but it had never provoked the sort of reaction from her that I got this time.

Before I was half begun, she was stripping off her clothes and lying belly-down next to me on the bed. As I related the morning's come-fest, first with Eddie dry-humping me and then with Jeff, she was grinding her hips on my bedspread. Soon enough her eyes were glazed and her hips bucking wildly, and I knew she was coming. I could smell the rush of her juices, and the biting aroma started to get me hot. I was squirming too, but not to any effect since I was still on my back.

Ellie noticed my problem and pulled the covers off me. Then she got up and locked the door, which neither of the men had even bothered to do. "Looks like you need to rub off, too," she said matter-of-factly. We had discussed sex and boys often enough, but certainly never masturbation. She lay down to me head to toe, and began to look at each other's pussies. It was my first close-up view of a woman's cunt.

Her pussy hairs were dark, the same as those on her head. In fact, her crotch reminded me of Jeff's, minus his juicy cock, of course. I weakly stroked her legs, which were firm and tight from lots of swimming, even as she rubbed mine much more firmly. Then suddenly her finger was tracing my pussy lips, and I gasped. Then that finger was inside me all the way, and then she pulled it out again. I moaned with the loss.

In an instant, though, her finger was back to stay, pushing in and out of me faster and faster until I was panting in gasps, breathing warm air straight onto her pussy.

Then the finger stopped and was gone, and I humped the empty air a few times in desperation. She pulled her body away from me and crawled down between my spread legs, pulled my lips apart, and began to run her tongue up and down my slit. Jesus! She glued her mouth to my hole and began to tongue me like I couldn't believe, probing all the corners of my pussy. Hot blasts of air from her nose attacked my clit, alternating with stinging cool air when she inhaled, were driving me crazy.

It didn't take much of this before I was riding the crest of an orgasm. I jerked and clamped Ellie's head between my thighs as I came and came. My fingers twisted my stiff nipples and I slammed my way through an incredible climax, groaning and wailing like a cat in heat.

When I came out of my daze and slowly relaxed my leg-lock on Ellie's head, she gazed up at me with my own juices smeared on her face. It was too much! I pulled her up to me, lay half over her and licked her chin and cheeks, tasting myself. Soon I was on top of her altogether, rubbing her leg against my cunt and my other leg against her cunt as we rose and fell together, pressing my thigh up into the steamy heat of Ellie's pussy.

It wasn't long before we came together, and then I was not surprised at all to find myself ravenously lapping her pussy flesh and savoring the pungent fluid, like Jeff's but so different, that ran endlessly from her cunt. Ellie didn't have to give me any directions, either -- I seemed to know exactly what to do with her, my fingers working her hole while my lips and tongue and teeth circled and circled her rock-hard clit.

Sex with Ellie lasted until it was time for dinner. At one point, Ellie told me as she rested for a minute how she and some of her girl friends got together regularly for pussy eating, but she hadn't wanted to tell me because she didn't know what my reaction would be. "That's what I was really doing this morning, you know," she laughed. "I figured I'd try to feel you out" (she laughed again) "this afternoon." She gave one of my nipples a good long suck before continuing. "You know what? You're every bit as good at this as Joan is, or Heather. Way better than Sandra." Heather and Joan were definitely "out" lesbians, but Sandra was a hottie that every man on campus wanted to get a ride from. "And you taste great." I thanked her for her kind words and pushed my head into her pussy.

At the dining hall, Ellie and I kept exchanging glances, and the taste of her wonderful cunt was in my mouth throughout the meal. I kept looking at Jeff, too, sitting at the next table, but all he did was look away, his face red as a beet. After dinner, Jeff was off with his friends again to play video games, and Ellie and I were off to my bed to play with each other some more until she finally dragged herself away from my cunt and off to her own room, exhausted. I drifted off to sleep, and was soon dreaming about close-up views of spurting cocks and dripping pussies.

When I awoke, I was in total darkness, and fingers were worrying my tender cunt, but the soreness soon left me as my juices began to flow. I sensed a face near mine, and a breathless whisper that said "Kiss me!" I moved my head forward, but the lips I found were definitely not Ellie's -- I would know her lips anywhere, any time. I jerked my head away, confused, and I heard another whisper:

"Shhh! Don't scream. It's me, Jeff!"

"What do you --" I blurted before I got myself under control. But I knew what he wanted, and it was what I wanted to do to him. Reaching out, I found his bare chest and trailed my fingers downward until I felt the waistband of his boxers. I went further down and cupped my hand around his package. As my fingers felt the growing patch of wetness at the top of his stalk, my mouth began to water.

I gave another of those grunts as my roomie began to pull his shorts off. I let go of his cock only with reluctance. In the dark, I could hear clearly the sound of the material as it slithered to the floor. Then my hands were unimpeded, and I went for his root. It was burning hot and crowbar hard. I raised my head up and crammed the whole thing in my mouth, sucking him until I felt the insides of my cheeks conforming to the shape of his erection.

This time he wasn't content to let me do the work. No, he soon straddled me and fucked my face vigorously, his prick slick with my slobber, his knob gliding in and out of my throat. Now the only sound in the room was the slurping of my lips as they stretched around the rod that was pistoning my mouth.

I held his balls in one hand and easily found his asshole with the other. My finger up his butt brought his orgasm on as quick as lightning. The come jetted from his cock straight into my throat, and I swallowed as he grunted out a good-sized load. He had recovered just fine, my roommate Jeff, from our suck-fest in the morning. Now I could hear myself swallowing his thick cream with piggy gulps, and I could feel myself gasping for air between spurts.

What I didn't hear was the bedroom door opening. And when the bright light bulb snapped on to reveal me chowing down on Jeff's cock, I knew the end had come.

What was I to do?