What I Would Do

Story Info
A snippet of a letter.
1.4k words
4.29
25.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going walk into the room where you are, pick you up in my arms and take you to the office in our house. I will make you stand up on the desk in my office and strip down to your lacey see thru bra, and skimpy little white panties for me. I will lay you down on my soft plush couch face down, and rub your back slowly with baby oil and firmly, working out the knots from your stressful week. I will move down your back to your ass, and I will rub your ass while you lay there and moan. Teasingly I will let my fingers accidentally touch your panties so I can feel you getting excited. I will rub every part of your ass, making sure to pay attention to the area between your little hole, and your pussy. I'll move to your feet, and your legs, rubbing up and down the length of them.

Then I will roll you onto your back and mount you, putting my legs on either side of you as I stare into your eyes, seeing how much you want me with how you stare back at me.

I kiss you softly and slowly, pulling away every time you try to kiss back. Then you thrust your lips onto mine, and we kiss for a long time, rubbing up against each other and holding each other tightly.

I pull away to kiss your neck, and along your shoulders, down the line that separates your breasts. I kiss up and around your bra. I reach around and unsnap it and rip it off of you in one movement. I kiss all the way around your right breast, making sure to never move up the breast at all. I go to the left one, as I grab a hold of your breasts in my hands. I tongue around your nipples, a couple times, until you lift up to put your nipple in my mouth, because you can't take the teasing anymore. AS suck on your nipples, as I tongue them, and nibble on them, I move my hands all over your sides, legs, and stomach. I start to kiss down your stomach to your navel, and then I move down to your panty line, and kiss along the elastic band following it all the way across your stomach, and every once in a while I stop and move up to kiss around your navel.

I move over your panty line, to just above where your pubic hair would be, except that even I can tell through your panties, that you are cleanly shaven, and I kiss around all over your panties, teasing you.

I can feel your energy and excitement as I kiss you, and I can hear your breathing pick up. I take your pubic mound into my mouth, and run my tongue over you as far as I can reach, and I reach it down just over the top of where your opening is, and gently push with my tongue to tease the very top of your clit.

I kiss down to the right side of your panties to where they meet your leg, and run my tongue up and down the edge of your panties, randomly pushing my tongue underneath the borderline towards your warmth.

I move your legs so that your feet are right near your tight little ass, and your knees are in the air. From this position I can see from where your little asshole would be all the way up to the top of your vaginal mound. As I admire how beautiful you are in this position, waiting for me to ravish you, I realize that you are so wet that I can see straight through your little white panties. I can see both lips of your vagina clearly. So I move in and begin to tease you through your panties some more.

I being to try to eat you through your panties, as you begin to moan you reach down and grab my arms. Every time I get close to your hole or your clitoris you squeeze me. I can't take it any more at this point, I want to taste you, I need to feel your skin in my mouth, and taste the sweet liquid that you are producing. I rip your panties clean off you without you having to move, you gasp at the audacity and because of the surprise of having your panties ripped off your body.

I run my tongue up and down the sides of your lips, not touching your opening at all, but making sure to lick the little bit of skin between your pussy hole and your asshole, cleaning up your honey as it comes out. Then I stiffen my tongue and run it straight up the middle of your cunt from your tight little hole up to your clit.

I suck your each of your lips into my mouth, and softly pull them away from your body and let them fall back to place. I put my lips around your clit and begin to suck and release. When you start enjoying it too much, I put both my hands under your ass and lift up. I stick my tongue as far into your little hole as far as it will go, and flick right at the top of your tunnel where your g-spot is. I can feel your fluid getting warmer, and begin to taste a difference as you get closer to climaxing.

I stop completely and stare at your closed eyes until you open them to look at me, and ask me why I stopped. Right as you begin to speak, I kiss you on your lips and pick you up. You wrap your arms and legs around me as I push my way into your pussy. I hold onto your ass tightly, and you begin to lift up and down slowly on my dick as I kiss you all over your beautiful breasts.

When you start to drip all over me, I lift you off my cock, and set your feet down on the floor. I bend you over my desk and begin to fuck you from behind while I finger your clit. Right as you are ready to cum, you push your ass back against my body, as I continue to thrust myself inside you, I keep my right hand on your clit, and I reach up with my other hand and grab a fist full of your hair, and pull, so that your head leans back, you moan louder as you start to move on my hard prick faster. I rub your clit faster, and pull your hair a little harder. You moan again louder this time. You turn your head to look at me and say softly, "I want you to kiss me while I cum." So I turn you around push inside you, and slowly you ride my cock while I passionately kiss you and as you cum I feel the walls of your pussy squeeze me tightly and then release repeatedly. I feel the warm liquid of your hotness run down my balls and my legs. I grab you by the ass, take you over to and lay you down on my couch. I pull my hardness out of you and lick and nibble and rub on you as your sweet vaginal juices continue to leak out. I lick up as much as I can, and then move back to your clitoris, licking in circles around it. I stop to push my tongue against you firmly. As you start to shake, and your muscles tighten every time I touch your clit, you beg me to stop. I continue despite the fact that your fingers are digging into me. I continue to lick around and on your clitoris, going down to lap your juices up to your clit, and then licking it off. Just when you think your brain is going to explode, you cum again, this time squirting your sweet nectar as you feel each wave of this orgasm, and every muscle in your body tightens. After the last tightening of your muscles, I pick you up in my arms, and take you to our bedroom. You fall asleep in my arms, before I can even tuck you in.