What If?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get into the tub" his Mistress ordered, as the slave at once obeyed without a moment's hesitation. She held his leash; unreeling it as he stepped in and had settled and then dropped Her end of it at Her feet. The very warm and gentle massaging action of the water felt soothing on his Domme tenderized ass cheeks, as he sunk down to his breastbone in the deep and spacious tub. He momentarily set aside his concerns about the leather strapped so tightly to his genitals, as his attention was drawn to yet another fascinating detail of the room.

An enormous aquarium spanned the jacuzzi to the left; built into the wall so that it ran flush with the surface of it. His eyes grew wider as the exquisite hues of the tropical fish glided passed him, as if runway models showing off all the rage color trends of the year. The background of the fishtank was that of medieval times; a castle with the drawbridge down and the fish swimming passed served as the three dimensional residents in the mote. The very impressed slave felt it was as breathtaking as the rest of the room and truly befitting his Domme.

Mistress saw the amazed look on the sub's face, and explained, "The large one that all the others seem to follow about is a Queen Angel fish. She is considered a "show" fish, and I was told by the one that gave her to Me that she is My counterpart in the underwater world. She was given to Me by My puppy slave as a gift of tribute."

It was no surprise to the submissive that Mistress would have royalty surrounding Her; right down to the finned friends in the built- in, massive glass tank before him. She was certainly a queen in Her castle – and more certainly a queen in his eyes. His queen. He wanted more than anything to become a permanent subject of Her Queendom.

His mind had gone adrift on this newest of fantasies, but only momentarily. He pulled himself back to the here and now; to the "here" of the whirlpool in his Domme's bathroom, and the "now" of the current lesson he was about to learn. His cock bobbed gently below the water's surface as he, and it, eagerly awaited his Mistress teacher to step into it.

With Her slave immersed in the jacuzzi and his eyes now riveted to Her every movement, the Dominatrix began to slowly undress; removing each piece of Her fetishwear provocatively, as She commenced to visually tease and tantalize the novice sub. She removed Her thigh high boots first; unzipping them in soooo very slow speed; raising his interest – and cock – immediately. The corset and fishnet stockings were the next to come off, leaving Mistress with just Her over the elbow length gloves and silver collar framing Her throat. Her property couldn't take his eyes away from the vision before him; his Mistress bathed in the flickering candles and starry night's light like a celestial Goddess; a Venus or an Aphrodite of an earthly dimension. But the imaged enjoyment would be short lived, for his vision was of a heavenly innocent. Contrarily, his fantasy Venus was a real life Domme and, of course, She had another image to project- Her image- and would do precisely that in but just a few short minutes.

She turned toward a dressing table and mirror, and lifting an ornate hairbrush, began to glide the bristles effortlessly through Her waist length hair. Mesmerized, he watched his Domme pull it all up to the top of Her head and catch it in a tight pony tail; the image in the mirror reflecting Her facial features all the more distinctly now. She continued to brush Her gathered hair, as his appreciative eyes descended and rested upon another arousing feature.

Her ass was curvy; starting from the small of Her waist, it wrapped around to Her slightly padded hips. The slave smiled and sighed softly as he spotted Her asscheeks' dimples; one on each cheek, and wondered how much slaves' cum had filled and overflowed them during scening. He was hoping he would find out for himself one day.

She turned around to him now; a devilish smile suddenly eclipsing Her face. The sub returned a somewhat nervous smile as he watched his Domme pick up Her end of his leash once more and walk across the room to the shelving unit. There, She reached down to open the cupboard beneath. That old question of "what if...?" visited his thoughts again, as She continued to search the contents of the cabinet; shuffling through things of ominous mystery to the submissive.

"What if all this so far was just a warm up? A warm up to something REALLY painful? What if She pulls something out of that cabinet that scares the shit out of Me at first sight? What the hell do I say then? – besides 'RED! RED!! CODE RED!!!'?" The frightened sub's imprisoned balls were throbbing now as if in sympathy to this new wave of fears.

Now, the wave rose to a tidal height, as Mistress closed the cupboard with the leash in one leather gloved hand - and Her newest toy in the other.

It was a strap- on dildo. A big, thick, black one.

And She was strapping it around Her waist as She headed toward the tub. And toward Her very nervous bitch boy.

**********************

She sat on the ledge of the jacuzzi across from him, dangling Her legs in the warm and swirling water, Her huge black cock bobbing in Her lap as She gently kicked Her legs up and down within the gentle whirlpool. That same devilish smile returned to Her face, as She sweet and totally out of character requested, "Patrick, would you please pass Me My glass of brandy?"

The slave thought he heard wrong. Stunned; he presented Her with Her brandy glass and then nervously asked permission to speak. The confused sub was relieved when permission was granted, but still he felt hesitant with what he was about to ask. "Mistress, it is My honor to serve You anything; in any way. But..." his voice stammered, "But... but may I ask why You are calling me by my given name? Have I done something to disgrace myself tonight?"

Mistress did not reply; not, at least, to his mounting anxiety. She sipped on Her brandy; Her eyes studying Her afloat submissive before She finally said, "Bring yourself and your glass of brandy over here to Me. I want to serve it to you in My own very special way."

The slave obeyed; relieved to hear the tone of authority in Her voice return as he reached behind himself for the second glass of brandy. He really didn't know what next to expect, but did just as he was ordered. She had spread Her legs apart; reeling him in on his leash like an elated fisherman that's just caught 'the big one', as the submissive's sore ass glided across the floor of the whirlpool. He steadied the drink in his hand the best that he could as he now drifted right between his Domme's legs - and bounced off Her silicone manhood.

"Here, let Me take that from you." Taking the glass from his upheld hand, She rested the base of it on Her dildo as if it were a coaster and continued, "I see you have bumped into an old friend of Mine, slave." She laughed just then; looking first at Patrick and then down at the dildo. Her smile grew a bit wider; a bit more devilish as Her next planned lesson unfolded. He had no idea where this was going, but was oddly intrigued with the obvious lure. "But I need to introduce the two of you formally." She said almost primly; with mock concern for the rules governing proper etiquette. "I think you both should have a drink... together. I think that would be the perfect introduction"

With that last intentionally absurd remark, the cock wielding Mistress tilted the glass She held in Her one leather covered hand and carefully poured some of the purple liquid onto the dildo's long, thick shaft. At the same time, She pulled on the end of the leash with Her other hand and taking a firm hold at the nape of his neck, She drew his mouth down onto the bulbous head of Her cock. "Start licking, bitch!" She demanded, "And don't miss a drop! My brandy is too expensive to be wasted! And My cock needs My bitch boy's mouth and tongue to suck it clean!"

He immediately began lollipopping the rubber cock between Her legs; his tongue stretching to lap up the droplets of blackberry brandy as they dripped over the sides of the exaggerated girth of the shaft. He sucked at the cockhead; more to please Mistress, but still enjoying the decadency of the act himself. She continued to pour the liquor onto Her cock from his glass; occasionally thrusting much of its 9" bulk into Her seemingly very thirsty slave's mouth. He moaned now, but with a different sound to the moan than when he was in Her bedroom confined and gagged. These moans derived from pure erotic pleasure; as his tongue ran the course of Her dildo's thick shaft. She sat back on Her hands enjoying the show; occasionally sipping from Her own snifter of brandy. He took liberties now with his Mistress' cock; lifting it up with his hand; stroking it as if it were his own cock he was masturbating and licking and sucking the balls dry and liquor- free.

She watched Her new slave with approval, as his mouth fucked Her cock and licked up all the transposed content of the brandy glass from it. He continued to avidly kiss and suck and lick Her ebony cock long after the last of the liquor had been poured onto it; his oral talents obviously quite an attribute.

It had been some time since the jacuzzi had been filled; the water now cooled down substantially by the natural time lapse, and further still by the jets' whirling. The now tepid temperature was felt by the sub in more ways that one. The leather straps on his balls had reacted, too. They had begun to contract and tighten even more than the tension Mistress had used initially to restrict them. The submissive was beginning to feel real pain beneath the water and between his legs. His balls had begun to lose all feeling while further above, his shaft pounded from the strangulating grip, and the tip of his cockhead screamed for release on behalf of its other parts.

His Domme had felt the water's temperature drop too, and knew what was happening beneath the lukewarm surface to Her new property. Although he showed outward signs of the ever increasing pain, Her waterlogged slave voiced nothing to that effect, but continued the blow job on His Domme's dick with continued fervor. She noted he had real promise in becoming a very devout and sacrificial slave for Her growing stable. Much like the one that was Her other set of eyes, ears and hands that night.

"I think we need another glass of brandy, slave" She announced, as She looked down at Her licked- clean- as- a- whistle cock. Appearing very pleased, She continued, "In celebration of you hitting it off so well at your first meeting with My friend here, another glass of brandy is certainly in order!"

Mistress suddenly rose from the ledge; strap-on and all, and padded over to the cabinet from where She initially removed the dildo. Placing it back into the cupboard, She turned to Her now shivering and throbbing sub and ordered, "Shut off the jets and empty the jacuzzi, but remain in the center of it in a kneeling position; head bowed, and await My return. Understood? you may answer Me now, slave."

"Yes, Mistress Vixxxen." He instantly replied. "I am honored to do Your bidding. Thank You Mistress for everything You have done."

"Oh, but you are not done yet, slave." Mistress' suspenseful words hung in the air like one of the stars in the now indigo blue sky. She smiled that devilish smile again, as She slipped into the floor length posh robe, wrapped it snugly about Herself, picked up the two empty snifters and then left through the mystery door.

Alone now, the slave gratefully began his next order of obedience and reached for the control panel to shut off the jets.

Alone now, he anxiously searched for the release to drain the water – the water that seemed to make the straps tighter and tighter around his balls with every passing minute.

Alone now, he looked about the luxuriously appointed room for a few minutes; attempting to keep his mind off the all too vise-like grip of the leather ball restraint. With the whirlpool gurgling its final gallon of water down the drain, he now was prepared to complete the last of Her commands. With aching effort, the sore submissive got up on his knees in the middle of the just emptied jacuzzi.

Alone now, he bowed his head as if in prayer and awaited the return of his Domme.

Alone now.

Maybe. But... maybe not.

Once again, he had no idea he was being observed by Mistress – and the other set of eyes.

He had never been alone at all.

**********************

Surprising Her new slave, She had returned rather quickly to the room. The melodic chiming of the crystal snifters of brandy fell upon his ears. His peripheral vision had caught shadows of his Domme; first the long robe falling to the bench, and then Mistress Herself; Her slender legs once again side saddling the jacuzzi.

"I see you know how to obey your Mistress without the need of supervision." Her voice now came from another area of the jacuzzi; the side where the aquarium was and where before he had noticed a much deeper seating area than the other sides of the tub.

"However..." She continued, "you must also remember that when given a command, you are to execute that command without wavering; without any interruptions between points of My instruction." His head tilted slightly in confusion upon hearing this until She further explained, "Breaking your chain of thoughts in completing any of My orders or allowing your mind to go astray and away from your sole objective in life – pleasing Me- cannot and will not be tolerated. You stole well over three minutes of My time sightseeing! It will not happen again; will it, bitch boy?"

This time, the shaken slave didn't wait for permission to speak. He thought it better to answer immediately, or else possibly suffer the consequences of Her discipline – or worse still; suffer nothing ever again from Her. It had been a decision he had made sometime during the last scene; sometime when he was licking the brandy from Her sleek black cock; sometime when he felt the power of Her hip thrusts when the dildo slipped well down his throat. It was then that he knew: he wanted to be Her slave the rest of his life.

"No, My Lady! I will never allow My attention to drift to anything else again! I beg Your forgiveness, Mistress." And with every ounce of sincere devotion and desire for his Domme he could exude from himself, he solemnly said, "It will never happen again. That is Your stupid; but willing to learn slave's promise to You, My Mistress. Never, ever again."

Slowly raising his head, the repenting slave looked up into the eyes of his Domme from his dog begging stance in the middle of the tub. He could not tell from the expression on Her face if She believed his proclamation of eternal dedication or not. Another veil of silence befell him like he was, once again, alone in the room.

He felt that chill again too; only this time it didn't run down his neck to his spine - it centered on his groin. He realized the cock and ball straps were doing more than a efficient job of restraining his genitals; they had cut off all feeling to the area entirely. His balls and base of his cock had now gone completely numb.

"Bitch boy, shimmy over on your knees and fetch our glasses of brandy. And be careful with bringing them to Me. Don't dare spill a drop!" Her tone in Her warning was enough to carry the weight of a death sentence to the lowly pet as he, dragging his leash across the now dry surface of the jacuzzi, carefully reached for the two brandy filled glasses and just as carefully turned to bring the crystal snifters back to his Domme.

It was a longer, more painful trip than the original fetch and lick order he followed before. Then it was merely the width of the whirlpool with his ass being dragged on the warm water filled tub floor by Her leash navigation, and his genitals aching only slightly then from the ball bondage. Now, a lifetime later, he was balancing two very expensive and very filled glasses with the weight of the leash on his collar an added burden; not to mention the scrubwoman knees effect he felt every painful knee-step of the way. He cautiously made the Domme inspired triathlon trek toward Her now; silently mourning the reality that the length of the bath's mini pool was at least three times that of its width. He glanced up in hopes She had taken notice of his painstaking efforts, but found She was not even facing the pitiful slave plebe, but gazing up at the aquarium; though oddly; wearing that same devilish smile She had worn several times before that night. He noticed She was nodding Her head, as if in total agreement with something one of the tropical beauties had "said." Maybe it was the Queen Angel fish- with her scales of colorful regalia and the stunning blue crown-like formation at the top of her head- that gave Mistress, her human counterpart, an aquatic royal opinion in the swish of her graceful tail. He caught himself shaking his head in wonder as he approached with caution - and much, much pain.

The peculiar scene he just was witness to was routed to the back of his mind now. His agonizing journey was now complete; at least for the moment, as he successfully reached his Domme and presented Her the two still filled and unspilled glasses of brandy.

Mistress placed one of the brandy snifters back into Her slave's hand as She reached around his collar for the red cord leash. She ordered him to drink up; that he looked like he really needed the alcohol to dull his obvious discomfort. He obeyed; this time more for his own motives than his Domme's. It was his knees now that hammered beneath him; throbbing with such intensity he felt as if they were going to shatter leaving only bone shards in their wake.

When he gulped the last of the fiery liquid down his throat, She took the glass from his shaking hand and set it to the side. She then looked deeply into his eyes, searching for a sign of resignation; retreat; regret. But instead, She found the willingness and desire to continue with the lessons. And, She saw something else in those tired, but kind blue eyes.

She saw trust.

**********************

She smiled a different type of smile now; one that the slave had seen a few times at the coffee shop during their interview. He felt a timeless moment of understanding, as his Mistress leaned back and took a sip of brandy from Her still full glass. She had been right; She had seen clearly what his eyes had revealed of his mind and soul. He trusted Her, and wanted nothing more than to please Her. So when She spread Her legs wide and began to trickle the brandy down Her navel; channeling a stream directly to Her pussy, he was right there with his mouth as a river basin to catch it.

His tongue sent its own electric current through Her body as its tip glided up and down Her clit; licking the stream of liquor that coursed over it. She arched Her back as Her knees bent; bracing the edge of the jacuzzi with the balls of Her feet, as the orally endowed slave sucked on the bud of Her sexually sensitive flower. She tilted the glass over onto Her stomach with impatient want; the flood of liquid desire affording new opportunities of eroticism for the slave and his tongue. He leaned forward; his tongue pressed firmly against Her skin; sopping up all the spillage like a sponge; causing his Mistress to writhe beneath the heat of his own passion. The moaning came now from his

Domme, as his tongue shot into and filled Her cunt, much like a caulking gun's trigger on the contents of a caulk tube. Her dimpled asscheeks bounced off the ledge with each tongue thrust, as Her juices began its own flow over and around it. He withdrew his tongue and began alternately sucking and stroking Her pulsing clit. He could feel it grow harder; its swollen nub quivering with excitement as his tongue flicked over it with varying pressure and speed. The final rapid fluttering of his tongue's tip; moistened with Her own juices, sent his Mistress to Domme heaven and the slave rollercoastering with Her climax. He held fast to her legs, as the force of the spasms caused his Lady to convulse with each post climactic wave.