What If

Story Info
Retirement cures all.
5.8k words
4.6
75.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

Carol was in one of her blue funks. Why I didn't know, but they had been coming fast and furiously as of late. One minute, she was her normal cheerful self and the next; she was either the bitch from hell or on the verge of tears. Now it was total silence and depression.

I had asked her to accompany me on this business trip, hoping that it would help in some way. So far it hadn't helped a bit, it was actually worse. The trip had turned into an ordeal instead of a way to bring us closer together. The airport in Houston was more like an armed camp than a place to travel from.

It took four hours from the time we parked until we boarded our plane. We had been poked with metal detectors, screened by metal detectors, x-rayed, questioned, and examined to the point of frustration for me and tears for Carol. The flight to Denver was short but rough with turbulence at both ends and a jarring landing didn't help any at all.

My short meeting ended up being most of the day and half the night. By the time I got back to the hotel, Carol was asleep, aided by half a bottle of sleeping pills. She's normally a light sleeper but tonight I went so far as to check her pulse, when she didn't wake up when I came in.

I got a shower and joined her in bed. She didn't even stir when I cuddled up behind her. I went to sleep after a long period of just laying there. I was worried about her. I must have had bad dreams because I was restless and woke up often. I couldn't remember the dreams but the sense of dread built up over the night.

*****

I woke up in a cold sweat, alone in the bed. I sat upright and called Carol's name. There was no answer, so I got out of bed and checked the bathroom. The door was locked but the sounds of a shower came to me through the door. I started to knock but decided to wait a bit.

The door being locked puzzled me. Carol was no more of a private person than I was, especially between the two of us. This was just one more of the changes that I had noted. Twenty years of the one woman I had ever loved and now she was changing day by day into someone I didn't know. I was about at my wits end.

I shook my head, and caught sight of the sad expression on my face in the mirror as I called room service and ordered coffee.

*****

The coffee had arrived by the time Carol opened the door. She was wearing a short silk robe that stopped well above her knees. It made her long slim legs look even longer. She only had the two middle buttons hooked and the short dark hair of her sex flashed as she walked across the room. I felt my manhood twitch under my shorts; she was still a very beautiful woman to me even after all our years together.

At five foot seven and a hundred and ten pounds, she had kept her fine figure. Other than a few laugh lines in her face and her breasts being a size larger, she didn't look much different from when I first met her. She had always worried about her small breasts and when they grew as she had kids, she had been elated.

She didn't look at me; she just crossed to the table, poured herself a cup of coffee, and sat down across from me. I watched her closely for a moment and when she just sat there looking off into space, I said, "Look, I don't know what's going on in that pretty head of yours but I sure would like a clue. You're scaring me. I love you, I always have, and I always will. Right now, I'm very worried about you and I have been for some time now."

She looked at me for a long time before she shrugged and went back to staring off into space. I felt anger building and was about to start venting, when Carol looked at me, tears welling up in her eyes. My anger vanished in a flash as I moved over to kneel next to her chair.

When I took her hand and kissed it, she let out a sob, tears starting to stream down her cheeks. I stood up and pulled her up out of the chair so I could put my arms around her. I held her tightly as she cried softly against my chest; I could feel the warm tears running down my chest. I stroked her hair and rocked her gently from side to side. I didn't know what else to do.

When she had cried herself out and was down to the sniffing stage, she finally put her arms around me and hugged me back. As I stroked her hair, she took a deep shuddering breath and let it out noisily. "The kids are gone," she said in a whisper.

"Yeah, Susie is married and Mark is in college. What has that got to do with these moods of yours?" I asked softly.

"No one needs me," she whispered back.

I hugged her tightly to me and replied in a whisper, "I need you, I need you very much. I always have and I always will. You're a part of me, a very special part."

"You have your work, your job," she whispered in an even softer voice. "I have nothing but an empty house."

"Yes I do have my job, for now," I said softly.

This brought her head up and she searched my face for a moment. "What do you mean by that?" She asked hesitantly.

I smiled down at her and kissed her on the forehead before I replied. "This trip will be my last, in about two weeks I'm retiring. By then, I'll have the right people in the right positions so I can let it go. I'll still own the company but they will run it, I'll just be a consultant and on the board of directors, if they need help."

Carol looked at me with a shocked look on her face. I grinned and asked, "What if, we spend the rest of our lives on vacation together? Anywhere we wanted to go and doing everything we've always dreamed of doing."

Carol's mouth hung open as her eyes searched my face. When I grinned and kissed her forehead again, it seemed to break the spell she was under.

"You're not kidding, are you?" She asked as a shy smile played around the corners of her mouth.

I shook my head and replied, "Nope, I'll be around so much you'll get sick of me. You name it and we'll do it, there are a hundred places we've always wanted to see and a million things we've wanted to do, now's our chance."

"You want to spend all your time with me?" She asked in a whisper.

I grinned and nodded. The next thing I knew, Carol had her arms around my neck, and was kissing the hell out of me. I did my best to kiss her back with the same building passion. When she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my hips, I knew my Carol of old was back with a vengeance.

I also knew that I was going to be late for the meeting today, that is, if I made it at all. Right now, I had something much more important to do.

I turned and walked over to the bed, where I laid us down without breaking the kiss. As my weight came down on Carol, she moaned softly and pulled me tighter against her body with her arms and her legs. After almost thirty years together, I knew exactly what that meant and surrendered to our passion.

My lower pelvis was pressed against her sex and I could feel its heat through my thin silk shorts. She tilted her hips more and rubbed against me as another soft moan escaped her lips.

She broke the kiss and whispered fiercely, "Get rid of those shorts, I want you so bad." Both of us began working at getting my shorts down.

When they were down around my knees, she started to pull at me, trying to move me up her body. I wiggled forward until the head of my dick brushed along her slit. I could feel her heat even more and how slippery she was. I marveled at the way she always responded to our lovemaking. I lowered my hips as she rocked hers upward and I felt myself slip into her slit. I flexed my hips, moving my shaft along her trench.

After a moment or two, she moaned as a shiver ran along her body. "Now," she whispered softly and relaxed her grip with her legs.

I moved up away from her and then down along her body, the head of my shaft following her slit down to touch the steamy heat of her open sex. I pressed gently forward and felt the head being enveloped by her, a hot velvety sensation that went on as she tilted her hips and forced more of me inside.

She let out a whimpering sigh as my hips once more met hers, my manhood fully seated. I held still as another shiver ran along her body and her inner muscles clamped down.

"Oh, yes," she whispered, "That always feels so good."

I smiled down at her as I rolled my hips and then took one long slow, complete stroke. Her eyes were closed and when I moved, she sucked her lower lip in with a hiss and clamped it between her teeth.

"Yes, it does and that feels even better," I answered back in the same type whisper.

She nodded and made a sound of pure pleasure deep in her throat as I made another slow stroke and paused. Then I started to move in and out of her with slow easy movements. In a moment, her hips settled into a smooth counterpoint to mine.

Our lovemaking had matured over the years from fast and furious to slow and sensuous. We had learned to take our time and enjoy each other as much as possible. I loved to watch the play of emotions that ran across her face. They along with her sounds were my clues and keys as to when to go to the next level.

I always wondered when our friends talked about their sex lives falling apart or tapering off. It made no sense to me. After we had our kids and she got fixed, I did the same. We called it our double indemnity insurance policy. It also released both of us from the worry of future pregnancies.

Not having that worry really jumpstarted our sex life again. We were as horny and carefree about our sex life as we had ever been in our teens. More so, because we had years and years of experience to draw on.

I had slowly built up the speed and intensity of my strokes and was about to speed up again, when Carol suddenly ached up against me and came harder than I had seen her do in a long time. I slowed down and rode it out as she went on and on.

By the time her hips and ass were back on the bed, I had stopped moving. I was enjoying the feel of her inner muscles rippling along and grabbing at my manhood. The sensation almost put me over the edge.

I supported my weight on my knees and elbows as I stroked her hair and watched her face. That look of a woman totally out of control and loving every minute of it was there as plain as day. I love that look as it means I'm doing things right for her.

After a few minutes, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me. "That one snuck up on me," she said softly and then grinned. "I know it's been a while since we made love but oh boy...."

She let the sentence trail off, her grin slowly fading. "I haven't been taking very good care of you, have I?" She asked.

I smiled and kissed her forehead before I replied, "Oh, I'll live. You're the one I was worried about. I thought maybe you had finally had enough of my dumb ass and was ready to leave me. Now that I understand the problem, I'm truly relieved."

She grinned and then laughed. As she did, her body gave a little jerk and she closed her eyes and gave out with a soft short groan. When she opened her eyes, she smiled and said, "I'd never leave you, it took me to long to get you trained. Anyway, I don't think I would ever find anyone who could make love to me as well as you do. Right now, even laughing makes me quiver and shiver."

She rolled her hips under me and sighed. "No, I was just feeling useless and unneeded, sorry for myself, more than anything. With the kids gone and you working, I had too much time on my hands and nothing to do but think. I just worked myself into a state of depression. Your news about retiring snapped me out of it and in a hurry." She chuckled and added, "Suddenly, I was horny as hell."

With a grin, she pushed at me. "Roll over, I want on top. I seemed to have taken the edge off but I still could go again and I want to feel you fill me up with that hot cream of yours."

Who am I to argue with a woman that wants to fuck my brains out? I rolled over and took her with me. I grinned up at her and said, "You won't get any argument out of me. You know I love it when you ride the pony. It feels so good and I get to play with all your other toys." I reached up and ran the palms of my hands in slow light circles over her nipples.

She arched her back, pressing her sensitive nipples firmly against my palms. "Hmmmm, that feels so good," she said softly as she started to rock her hips slowly back and forth. I could feel her tightness sliding slowly along and around my manhood.

She sighed deeply as her clit rubbed against my pelvic bone. "That feels good to." She sighed again and asked, "Do you remember the first time I rode the pony?"

I chuckled as I remembered. "How could I forget, that's the night you got your brands; one on each knee from that cheap carpet on the living room floor of my apartment. Your mom never did believe that story about you falling down."

Carol laughed and then groaned softly as she leaned forward to rest her hands on my chest. "Don't make me laugh. I'm right on the edge," she whispered softly.

I stopped rubbing her nipples and took a breast in each hand, giving them a gentle squeeze. She groaned softly and shifted her hips faster. "Oh. Oh, yes. Oh God, yes." She came quick and hard, her inner muscles clamped down on my shaft and a hot flood ran along its length. My hips twitched and jerked on their own, which brought a louder moan from her lips.

As her body calmed down, she lay forward on top of me. Her head nestled against my neck with a kiss and a deep sigh. "Oh yes, that hit the spot." She kissed my neck again and asked, "Don't you have a meeting this morning?"

I nodded and then laughed as I rolled us over until I was back on top. "As a matter of fact I do but right this minute I could care less."

I kissed her softly on the lips, lifted my hips slightly, and then eased myself back down. She moaned softly into my mouth and kissed me harder.

After a moment, I lifted my head and grinned down at her before I said, "I have some neglected business here that's taking priority. Anyway, I want a special breakfast and I can't get it anywhere else in the world except right here."

I kissed her lips as she started to say something and then moved to her neck and started to kiss and nibble my way down her body. She whimpered loudly when my manhood slipped slowly out of her sex. But it changed to a soft moan as my lips locked onto her left nipple and my fingers tweaked the right one.

I released the nipple with a soft sucking sound and then flicked it with the tip of my tongue several times. This brought a hissing sound from her. I moved my head over and sucked on the right nipple, flicking it with my tongue at the same time. Her back arched, pressing the breast tighter to my mouth.

Her hands found my head and she caressed it, her fingers running through my hair. When I released this breast, her hands tried to push my head lower down her body. I smiled as I kissed my way down her lower ribs and across her belly, to wiggle my tongue deep into her navel. Her stomach muscles jerked and she wiggled as a giggle escaped her lips.

"That tickles and you know it," she whispered as her hands tried to push my head away from her belly.

I rose up until she had to let go of my hair. I took her hands and placed them on her breasts, saying, "Here, you play with these and let me enjoy my breakfast like I want to. I want it hot, moist, and sweet."

She chuckled and said, "You ain't got to worry about it being hot or moist. Right now it's on boil and probably soupy as hell."

Whatever else she was going to say was lost in a loud groan as my tongue traced the outline of the patch of short hair on her mound. I took a slow lick along each of her puffy outer lips, which brought an even louder groan. When I slid my tongue up along the center of her slit and flicked her clit lightly with its tip, her ass came up off the bed and her hands flew to my head.

"Oh God, leave that alone for a while or I'll die," she whispered fiercely. "Just have your breakfast, that'll be enough to probably give me another orgasm or two."

I moved back and down to flutter my tongue around and just inside her very wet and tasty opening. Her hips rolled upward, trying to force me deeper but I backed off and continued to tease her opening. With a whimpering moan, her hands once again found my head and tried to pull me closer.

Slowly, I let her move me forward but kept the tip of my tongue around the opening until my lips touched her sex. Then I stabbed my tongue into her as deep as I could. This brought a loud yell to her lips and a flood across mine. Breakfast was served.

I feasted at her sex until the flow slowed and then I moved lower to catch the overflow from earlier that filled the deep cleft of her ass. I grinned as I thought of the wet spots that would dot the bed by the time we were through. There were already two and I had an idea there would be several more before we were sated this day.

When the tip of my tongue circled and flicked at her asshole, I heard her draw a hissing breath. Carol's ass was nearly as sensitive as her sweet pussy. Anal sex wasn't a regular thing with us but more of a special treat, when she was in the mood and really turned on. I had a feeling that this was the case now.

As my tongue pressed at the tight ring of muscles guarding the entrance to her ass, I heard her moan loudly and her hips worked in counterpoint to my probing tongue. After a few minutes of my tongue working in and out of her ass, she gave a long drawn out, deep groan and hunched back against my face even harder, a new flood starting to trickle down from above.

Seconds on breakfast were served, hot sweet and tasty. I resumed my feast and followed it up to the source. By the time, I had the flood under control; Carol's hips were once again moving and working her sex against my mouth and tongue.

When I moved my hand up and teased her asshole with the tip of a finger, Carol groaned loudly and said, "Don't do that, unless you really mean it. It's been a really long time since we've done that and suddenly I'm in the mood for it."

I grinned up at her and said, "I've always meant it. I love to fuck your beautiful ass and you know it. So why don't you roll over and let me put a couple of pillows under your hips?"

She grinned at me and did just that. With her on her hands and knees, I placed two pillows under her hips. She lay down across them, elevating her ass in the air. She spread her legs and flexed her hips up and down a couple of times.

"Like this?" She asked as she grinned at me over her shoulder.

"Oh yes, just like that." I replied and kissed first one round ass cheek and then the other.

I continued to lick and kiss her ass as my hands wandered over her hips and thighs. I used the flat of my hands to spread her ass cheeks wider and flicked the tip of my tongue against the tight pucker of her asshole.

Carol wiggled her ass and moaned softly. "You do like that, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it makes me tingle all over," she whispered as she pushed back against my tongue, when I pushed it into her ass. "Hmmmm, I like that even better."

I tongued her asshole for a moment and then dipped down to take a swipe in her very wet open sex, just below. With her slick juices still on my tongue, I returned to her ass. My tongue moved in and out of her more freely and she moaned softly and wiggled back hard against the invader.

"Oh, yes," she whispered fiercely. "I'm going to go all to pieces when you slip that big dick of yours in there." She flexed her hips back hard enough to hurt my nose and then said, "You'd better hurry or it may be too late."

With a grin on my face, I came up on my knees behind her and rubbed my hard shaft between the slick surfaces of her ass cheeks. Carol moaned loudly as a shiver ran up and down her body. I slapped her on one cheek sharply and said, "Don't you do it, wait for me, or I'll have to spank this pretty ass of yours."

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers
12