What If? Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon and Katy's relationship grows deeper.
2.8k words
4.62
17.4k
7

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

Brandon awoke the next morning almost positive the events of the night before had been all a dream again. He looked next to him and found the spot empty, but definitely slept in. Just then the toilet flushed in the attached bathroom and not long after Katy emerged still naked.

"Oh, you're up," she said surprised, then changing her tone she smiled and added, "Good."

She joined him on the bed and gave him a kiss, wishing him good morning.

"Good morning to you, too. I'm glad to see you hung around this time. You had me worried for a minute there."

She blushed, "Sorry, nature called. I hoped to be back before you woke, but no luck." She then cuddled up to him and continued, "And after last night mister I'm not going anywhere except for extreme necessity. You were amazing baby. I really needed that. I guess it wasn't that necessary, though; the storm couldn't have been too bad or I'd have woken. That one we had a few nights back was really nasty; I barely got any sleep." Brandon felt himself get warm in the face at these words and off his silence Katy looked up and looked at him confused, "What is it?"

Brandon cleared his throat, "Ah, the storm was plenty strong alright...woke me up at least twice."

"That's impossible. I know for a fact you're a heavy sleeper and I've always been a...oh," she said, finally understanding, "My, you are good." Seemingly still noting his embarrassment she kissed him and said, "And don't you dare be embarrassed, you stud you. You can put me into a sex induced coma again anytime baby."

Brandon thought sex induced coma was a bit extreme of a term but who was he to argue with the gorgeous blonde woman who had experienced it? He smiled and nodded.

"Speaking of which," she said, rising and moving toward the foot of the bed and pulling down the sheets covering him as she did. "I believe I need to return the favor a bit baby." Brandon went to argue but she fixed him with a sexy yet stern and determined stare that said, 'Don't try and stop me, buddy.' Seconds later his suddenly hard shaft had been engulfed by her warm mouth and all thoughts and protests faded as she went to work with mind numbingly amazing oral skill. Her mouth and tongue teased him to the edge several times before backing off and starting again.

Sometime later, he was not sure exactly how long, he felt himself erupt into her eager mouth. He came so hard he literally went blind for a few seconds. As his sight returned he heard a soft whisper in his ear and felt a small hand massaging his some how still hard cock.

"Did you like that baby?" He didn't answer, but it hardly mattered because she continued, "Good, now lie back and enjoy the ride baby."

With that he felt her velvety depths engulf his hard shaft and was soon treated to the sight of her rising up and down on his hard shaft, her large boobs bouncing around as she did. The energetic blonde went at it for several minutes before he felt the urge to cum rising again. Sensing this she increased her pace and soon they moaned together as they approached climax. Not long after they came together and her small body collapsed onto his. He promptly wrapped her up in a loving embrace.

When she had recovered she caught sight of the clock and gasped before she shook off his arms, rose, and rapidly headed to the bathroom. Not long after she emerged, to his surprise wearing tight workout shorts and a sports bra, both a bright shade of pink. Despite his confusion to find her in such clothing, he could not help but chuckle to himself a bit; even this girl's workout clothes were ultra girly.

Off his very confused look she said, "You were great darling, but I have to go."

"Ah, what's with the clothes?"

"Oh, as I can't tell my parents what really happened," and seemingly anticipating his next statement she added, "Unless you want daddy to kill you that is." She gave him a searching look and continued, "Thought not. Anyway if they've noticed I'm gone I'll say I went for a morning workout." She gave him a mischievous smile, "which I did, so to speak. Hence the clothes."

She went to leave and he rose off the bed calling after her to wait.

"Oh, sorry baby," she said and walked back and gave him a soul-searing kiss goodbye. Before she could pull away he said, "I want to see you again, or was this a one-time thing?"

She smiled, "Of course it wasn't, but I really have to go. Tell you what, why don't we meet for lunch? Meet me in the lobby at 1." She kissed him again then took off in a hurry. As the door closed Brandon wondered just what he had gotten himself into.

As promised he found her in the lobby at 1, this time dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. It was definitely a different look than he had seen her in so far, but it suited her very well. They had a good lunch discussing more about themselves, before taking in some of the activities the ship offered together. Their extended lunch date went until just before 6 at which point Katy went back to change for dinner and rejoined her parents.

Brandon was back to regular passenger status by this point, his notoriety having worn off. Well almost; he was visited by several of those who had offered him jobs. Something he was pleased had not been forgotten. However, as dinner wrapped he got another visitor to his table that he had not been expecting. Jack from the desk sat down at his empty table. His meal was running over thanks to the frequent visitors, but the staff didn't seem to mind though. It seemed they remembered who he was even if the passengers hadn't.

"Look, we need to talk," Jack said quietly. Brandon glanced around and noticed the place was near empty.

"So let's talk, what's up?"

"You're chasing Hemmings's daughter, and don't tell me you're not. I saw you meet her this afternoon and the staff all over the ship saw you and her getting pretty cozy with each other today."

Brandon shrugged and said, "Yeah. so what if I am?"

"Just be careful man. Mr. Hemmings may like you for now but he takes a personal interest in his daughter's love life,verypersonal."

"So I've heard," Brandon said coldly, remembering Katy's various tales about her father and the man's behavior towards her the few times he had seen them together.

"Well the guy is dangerous. He may not look it, but trust me you don't want to make an enemy of that man."

Brandon finished his meal and rose saying, "Well thanks for the advice Jack, but I'll be okay."

Jack smiled and shook his head, "You are one crazy dude Brandon. You sure I can't interest you in a hot waitress? It'd be safer."

"I've lived safe my entire life Jack. I'm due for a gamble, and trust me she's worth the risk."

"Hell of a thing to gamble on, but if you think its worth it, more power to you." He rose but it seemed he could not help himself, "So how is she? I can only imagine what she looks like naked and word is she is a nympho, drives her dad nuts because of it." Brandon said nothing and just smiled, shaking his head. He and Jack had been friendly enough at school that Jack knew what that meant. In Brandon's case sometimes his silence spoke louder than his words. Jack just smiled, "Wow, you are seriously one lucky dude. I get why you're taking that risk now." Brandon again said nothing as Jack left muttering something like, "Some guys have all the luck."

Brandon reflected on what Jack had said, and thought to himself, "Jack, you don't know the half of what makes Katy worth it." He really had meant what he said to Katy the night before. It had been a line, sure, but there was also a ton of truth in it. That Katy had such an amazing body and loved sex was only a perk to him. It sounded extremely corny but Brandon knew that her good heart and inner beauty was far more appealing to him... win the love of that woman and he'd never feel unloved ever again. In a way he understood Mr. Hemmings' over-protectiveness, but at the same time he was not sure even her father knew what a treasure she was.

He despised the man for the sometimes degrading treatment of his adult daughter. That he continued to treat her as if she were a small child and not a full grown and rather intelligent woman infuriated him. Even sadder to him was that Katy still loved him despite the treatment she received. Despite the lack of respect he showed his only daughter she loved him unconditionally.

After dinner Brandon retired to his room and just before bed there was a knock on the door and as arranged Katy walked in. Not long after they were naked in his room and he was balls deep in her pussy fucking her hard from behind as she moaned in pleasure. They both came and soon collapsed in exhaustion.

For the next week or so that was how their days went: a fuck in the morning, a late lunch, and afternoon fun. Then after dinner apart Katy would come sleep in his room, after a bit of fooling around of course.

As the cruise drew toward its close Brandon got a generous offer from a man that was heading a new firm in Chicago and was looking for good programmers to help him get off the ground. It would be a few months before they could start work, but he was very interested in Brandon. To Brandon it was an ideal job. The timing was not great in that he needed a job now, but figuring he could find a way to fill the insuring months he jumped at a chance to work at a firm close to home as opposed to other offers that were out of state.

When Brandon told Katy as expected she was extremely happy for him. However, having spent a lot of time around the sexy blonde he knew when she was hiding disappointment. Years of concealing disappointment from her father had made her very good, but Brandon had learned to recognize the signs when she was acting.

"You don't have to act hon; if you're disappointed please tell me."

Katy looked at him surprised, "How did you..." she asked in wonder.

Brandon smiled and said, "I've seen you talking to your dad enough on this cruise to know when you're hiding your disappointment about something, so, what is it Katy?"

To his utter shock she started crying and said, "You are! For moments like just now, Brandon. You've known me little more than a week and already you know so much about me that I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world. You're so good to me I almost can't stand it, but I can't stand being without you even more. I swore I wouldn't do this again, I swore this time I would just have fun and forget you like I tell myself I have to every time I get involved with someone, but it's just not in me. Brandon, I have to say it and I don't care if it's too soon or makes your decision harder, I don't care anymore. I love you Brandon, I love you so much it hurts.

"So you want to know why I'm disappointed? It's because the man I'm now madly in love with is going to Chicago and my asshole of a father will never let me go be with him, because there's no way any manIlove will ever be good enough to actually get his permission to marry me."

She collapsed into her chair and dissolved into tears. Brandon went to comfort her, but she stopped him, "No, don't you dare!" she said. surprisingly angry for her state. "You better not unless you mean to stay with me and I know it's unfair, but that's what it is. I can't take you leading me along Brandon and then leaving me, not you. I won't survive it. So if you comfort me you'd better be in it for the long haul, otherwise I think its best we split ways now," she said, her tear stained face absolutely determined.

Brandon stood over her at war. He knew his whole life hinged on this moment. His mind showed him many scenarios, seemingly all; at once. One was filled with wedded bliss with Katy and kids, despite fights with her father. Another showed a less than blissful existence with Katy with her disproving father only adding to their misery. Still another showed happiness without Katy, and another showed Brandon alone regretting his decision to leave her at this moment of need.

So many possibilities could result from his decision. Brandon reflected on his week with Katy which had been among the happiest in his life. She had not just been a ray of light in the darkness, she had set the darkness aglow. She made him feel so incredible he could not describe it. Her smile could wash away the darkest of his moods and he knew in that moment he would move heaven and earth to see her smile again now. So what if it meant committing to a life with her? If he searched deep down he knew he had fallen as hard for her as she had for him. Only his fear of her dad and moving too quickly had kept him steadfast. Well screw his fear and screw the safe route! What had that gotten him? Laid off and alone. He remembered the darkness that had driven him here and he knew with his blonde angel at his side he would never feel that again. All she asked was his love and protection.


Resolved to do what was necessary he shook through her protests and hugged her close. He had pondered picking her up, but he knew that would diminish her somehow, the same as her father did every time her spoke to her. If they were to be partners the first thing he would need to do was treat her with the respect she deserved. After all, how could he demand it of her father if her too treated her, even for a moment of need, like a child.

She melted into his comforting embrace knowing what it meant and Brandon felt something deep inside him at peace as she settled against him. As they finished their loving embrace he knew he need not speak but did so anyway. "I love you too Katy, I don't care who knows it and I intend to marry you one day with or without your father's blessing. Nothing, not even your dad, with keep us apart. I swear it."

Katy's face lit up at this and she said two simple words that carried so much meaning, "Love me."

Brandon needed no further instructions and lifting her, carried her to the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed and kissed her deeply. The kiss was magnificent and seemed as if it could go forever. When it at last broke he began kissing his way down her body gently removing her remaining clothing as he worked. By the time they were both naked it was apparent no foreplay was needed. One look into her deep brown eyes told him she was ready. In one stroke he plunged in and she gasped in pleasure. Brandon then settled into a slower rhythm than usual, choosing to allow the significance of the event to wash over them rather than the rawness of sex. This was not a night for power and pleasure; this was a night to express their newfound love. The same love that would help carry them through the trials they would have to face to reach their happy ending.

Brandon simply relished the feel of her velvety pussy with each stroke as he admired the softness of her body. He reached out and caressed her large sensitive breast and gently tweaking a hard nipple was rewarded with a loud moan from his sexy blonde.

When they at last came together it was a quiet explosion, but one that rocked them each to their very cores. Afterwards they just lay together. Brandon enjoying the warmth of Katy cuddled against him and knowing that she was all he would need in the world to be happy. He hugged her tighter as he drifted to sleep more content than he had ever been despite making possibly the biggest gamble he had ever made to arrive at this moment.