What If? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam squealed..."Promise!" Dave grabbed her hand again, pulled her to him and kissed her deep. He pulled her zipper down on the back of her dress, spun her around and pulled her dress off, dropping it to the floor. Then he slapped her on the ass hard and sent her oh her way with cam in hand in the direction of Curtis and Cath. Pam looked back with a naughty smile letting one hand caress her spanked ass and then slide around to her naked bald pussy. She pushed her hips towards Dave and patted her baldness before turning toward the action of Cath taking her first hand grasp of Curtis erect member.

Cath knew that her sensitive gag reflex would not let her take a lot of Curtis's thickness and length deep into her mouth as she would like to. She was massaging his heavily loaded balls with one hand and surveying how she would enjoy emptying them by licking, kissing, stroking and sucking as much of his hard black cock as she could. Her other hand took his cock at the base, she could not get her fingers around the girth, she let the tip of her tongue dance just below her grip, getting a response of "ohhh Yesss!" from Curtis. As she moved her hand up his shaft, her lips made contact with that hardness, kissing along the stroking... her tongue slipping between her lips to dance along after her palm slid up. As her hand was reaching closer to the head of his cock, she opened her eyes to see once again that his thickness was about that of her wrist... and droplets of precum was shining from the tip. She hesitated with caution and excitement thinking how is he going to fit in her tight pussy? Yet she continued feeling herself get more wet at the anticipation of just that plunge.

Cath was oblivious to the the bright lights coming on that allowed for better videoing of her plunge into the lifestyle. She brought her tongue up over her fingers as they did the best to encircle Curtis's shaft just below its mushroom helmeted head. Her lips caressing the edge of his cock head as she drooled saliva on her fingers, giving them the lube to work their way down as her other hand joined to grip his girth. She looked up a at his face, he had a broad smile, her brown eyes locked into his as she let her lips open and press over the tip of his cock head as her hands pushed down along his shaft. The precum seeping out of his slit was salty and slightly sticky, her tongue flicked through the mixture, teasing its source. He moaned with the pressure of her lips and the dancing of her tongue. He reached down, placing his hands on her head, pressing her to let her lips stretch over his throbbing missile.

Her fingers gripped around his shaft, reach the base of his thickness, the palm of her one hand pressing against his hardening balls, her fingers tightening, relaxing slightly and tightening again... She builds a rhythm of this action. Her lips slide over the edge of his cock head. It is about all that Cath can take with her sensitive gag reflex but she begins to suck and suck like a vacuum pump. She gets adventurous and bobs her head forward, her lips slipping completely over Curtis's sensitive head ring and onto his thick veined shaft. The texture changes against her lips, his cock head throbs in her hot mouth. She feels the pulse throbbing in her hands as she continues to squeeze at the base of his rocket. He moans as her saliva escapes her lips and dribbles down the long length of his cock. She slide one hand up to gather this new lubrication and strokes back along the shaft feeling the thick veins pulsating as she slowly moves to the base. Curtis is moaning as Cath is hitting all the pleasure spots and that he has been holding out all evening, waiting to erupt in her mouth and all over her. Watching her fuck Dave earlier and more so, holding her while they showed their passion to the whole crowd is flashing back in his mind as her lips slide further on his shaft and she is now beginning to move up and down in a hot wet pumping movement.

Pam is capturing every close action on the video yet she really wants to join Cath in licking and sucking that thick dark cock. She zooms in on Cath's face as she takes about four inches of Curtis into her mouth. Her lips stretched around his thickness, saliva seeping out as she now moves her lips up and down... up enough to expose the shape of his mushroom coned head yet keeping the very tip pressed between her lips.

She pulls off with a "POP!", looking up at Curtis whose eyes are shut, head back and jaw open. With a devilish grin and burning eyes, Cath opens wide and dives onto Curtis's cockagain, taking all she can until she gags, closing her lips, pumping, squeezing the base with her hands, sucking, twisting her head so that her lip and tongue are working over every nerve ending in her mouth. Curtis cries out, "OOohh Fuuckkk!" as he grabs her head, trying to force more of his cock into her mouth but her grip on him keeps her in control. The squeezing-stroking of her hands and the twisting sucking of her mouth makes his balls tighten, that feeling of deep pressured release is pressing against is prostate and he bends slightly at the knees as he feels the first heavy pulse explode from his balls... Cath can feel how his ball tightened as her stoking hands brushed against them, she feels his cock seeming harder at each of her gyrations and strokes. Her hands feel the full sensation of his first pulse pushing up and into the long missile, speedily and forcefully making its way to her mouth. She clamps her lips as tight as she can as his first blast jets into the back of her mouth.

Cath tries to swallow the first blast but it is too much and she almost gags. Curtis is groaning loud, "OOooh Yeahhh, Yeahh, yeah" and is shuddering as the next series of pulses erupt from deep within. Cath pulls back gasping for breath just as the next stream of thick whiteness explodes out of the tip of Curtis's cock. She is only inches away, with her mouth open so that half the stream hits in her mouth and the rest falls across her chin and bare chest. Curtis reaches for his cock and smashes Cath's fingers against his pelvis and balls. He strokes as he now points his missile at her open mouth and then her tits while each new eruption makes its mark where he points. Cath is trying to get her mouth back over his convulsing tool but misses as Curtis moves it to his chosen targets.. Her open mouth gets more as he shoots all over her face, neck and tits. He looks at her with a satisfied smile saying, "I told you down stairs I'd get you back for squirting all over me! Your are such a hot cum slut." Cath smiles at him and lick her lips. She pulls him forward as she still has a grip on that missile, so that she can lick the dribble of cum still seeping out of his cock hole.

Dave and Pam are capturing everything on video and pics. But Pam is beyond excited. She puts the vid cam down and crawls on her knees over to Cath. She leans forward and licks the dripping cum off of her right nipple and follows the stream up along her breast and neck; gathering more cum in her mouth as she reaches Cath's lips. There, Pam stops, looks in Cath's eyes and then presses her lips to Cath's, driving her cum coated tongue deep into Cath's mouth. Cath likewise opens her mouth and swirls the cum she has been holding, back across Pam's tongue. They stay like this exchanging back and forth Curtis's cum until they both pull back and swallow. Laughing, Pam again licks the cum off of Cath while Cath reaches back up to feel the still hard cock that Curtis has not moved more than a few inches away from both of these hot women's' lips.

All this time I was engrossed in enjoying the sweet taste of Nancy's amazing pussy. I don't know about you but many women have that musky smell and pungent taste but Nancy must have eaten and drank something that made her smell and taste like margarita! I had been enjoying nibbling on her inner thighs from one side to the top of her mound to the other side. Letting my tongue tease her sensitive erogenous areas, splitting her labium open at the top with my tongue and at the bottom with one, then two fingers. I was mesmerized by her moaning and begging me to devour her. I sucked each of her pussy lips and used my whole mouth to kiss, nibble, lick and tongue every aspect of amazing chocolate pussy and its red inner delights. With all of that happening, I missed the whole show on the big screen over the couch of what Cath was up to with Curtis and Pam. Well, except as it was down in the ball room, I look up and there is Cath snowballing with Pam! Can't wait to watch the replay and see what the rest of their adventure with Curtis will show. I'm getting distracted again with Dana rubbing her tits all over my back, sucking on my earlobe....basically pushing back into that sweet twat of Nancy's. "Hey tongue fucker, if you aren't going to eat that pussy I will!" - Dana whispers in my ear.

I reply; "I just got a little distracted you sweet slut weekend wife." I turn my head and before I resume my pussy eating of Nancy, I take a quick glance up at the big screen to see Cath and Pam both kissing and licking Curtis's shaft. I notice the mirrors over the bed behind the girls and can only imagine what the video will look like.

Cath looks up at Curtis, her lips glistening with the remains of his cum on them and asks; "Are you ready to devour me as you promised?" He smiles a giant smile, nods and reaches a hand out to help her up to her feet.

Pam caresses across Cath's side and hips, moving her fingers to Cath's pussy and commenting; "She's so wet and ready for all that you have Curtis. Enjoy those hot sticky lips and nectar seeping out." Pam gets up and goes back to get the video cam so she can capture Curtis in full motion devouring Cath.

12