What If...? Ch. 1

Story Info
What happens when you two finally meet?
999 words
3.25
15.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up at the airport. As we get into my car I notice your deep cleavage and short skirt ride up. You make no attempt to fix your skirt as you scoot into my car. As I drive to my place you place your head on my shoulders showing me more of the swell of your breasts. I place my arm around you gently caressing the side of your breast. You curl up on my seat and begin to purr. You look down and notice that my jeans are getting tighter. You offer to help me with my jeans.

As you loosen my jeans your nipples enlarge. I slowly lower my arm to your thighs and I notice that you aren't wearing any underwear and are very moist. I trail my finger over your thigh scooping up enough to taste you. I tease you but don't let you get satisfaction. No matter how much you beg. We pull into my garage and we get out of the car where you are flustered. I hug you and kiss you for the first time where you feel my cock rub against you. We proceed to my place where I ravage you until we both are satisfied. We then curl up for a quick nap.

After the nap we awake to go to a club for drinks and dancing. We dance and tease each other all night. Your so frustrated that you need release right away. At the club you flirt with the women and one catches your eye. You approach her and end up talking. you convince her to get a ride home with us where you two flirt the whole time home. We all end up at my place. At my place you and the other girl please each other until you are about to release. At this point I enter you so you can soak my member. Your friend licks me clean where I reenter you and get it nice and wet again so your friend can keep licking. As I'm about to release I pull out and soak your chest so that your friend can lick it off your chest. We fall asleep and you wake up with two tongues pleasing you in the morning.

In the morning you wake up to feel my tongue in your crotch coaxing more and more juices from your folds. When you open your eyes you see your new girlfriend about to sit on your tongue. I tongue you until you begin to buck wild. At this point I have your new girlfriend reposition you on your tummy so I have access to your ass and breasts. You lean into your girlfriend's moistness and enjoy her as she licks me and gets me very wet. Once I'm wet I have your girlfriend lick you all over.

When you're ready I slowly enter your virgin ass grabbing and caressing your breasts while your girlfriend chews on your clit. As I enter you, you wince and I feel your ass tense but you cant take your girlfriend's non stop lashing and I completely enter you as you cream all over your girlfriend's face. You are so turned on by now you don't care where I am as long as you get to feel my cum all over your body. You continue to buck wildly until you orgasm just from me penetrating your ass. You beg for me to screw you and cum. I increase my tempo as you think you're about to pass out, you feel yourself being turned around as your girlfriend directs my cum all over you.

Your girlfriend directs my member to your mouth as you both clean it off. As I collapse you two embrace each other smearing my juices over each other. After we regain strength we all get into the shower and cleanse each other off. I start to get aroused but I don't let either one of you near me. Your girlfriend and I escort you to the bedroom where we pick out your clothes, a short skirt a blouse and simple shoes, just enough to give u a boost in the legs. You notice no underwear and we just smile. Your girlfriend dresses you and she gets dressed also not wearing any underwear. Your girlfriend rubs against you causing your nipples to harden. you are now extremely turned on but we wont let you orgasm.

I decide we go on a trip and walk around the city. We get into my car and drive to the city. The whole time you are aroused by your girlfriend but she wont let you cum. I park the car and you notice that your juices are leaking down your thigh but you cant do anything about it. We walk through the city enjoying each others company. We walk by an adult store when I stop and walk inside. I come back with a bag stating its just more condoms. We continue our walk then go for dinner.

During dinner you feel my hand caress your thighs inching your skirt higher. You look around the restaurant seeing if anyone sees you. Your girlfriend knowingly smiles and just places her hand on your other thigh and kisses you. At that point you feel something being inserted into you but you're afraid to say anything for fear of someone noticing you. I pay the check and we leave. We continue on our trip during which your girlfriend teases you by trying on cute little sexy outfits. We then decide to go to the beach to relax. When we get inside my car you suddenly feel a buzzing in you. You realize that what I put in you is a vibrator with a remote control. You notice I have the remote. You scream grabbing my thighs noticing that your girlfriend has my cock out already and its throbbing. I continue to drive as the orgasm takes over you.

To Be Continued...