What I'm Going to Do to You

Story Info
Quick and dirty hotel room fuck.
3.6k words
4.3
50.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shrubbery
Shrubbery
10 Followers

This one was written at the request of a certain young lady that I'm meeting this weekend. She asked me to write a description of exactly what I'm planning to do to her, so she can read it every time she masturbates before then.

She's already had a chance to pleasure herself over it, but I wanted to share it with the rest of you too. I might post an update after the weekend ;)

Enjoy!

********************

You come straight from the office, looking every inch the smart, professional businesswoman, your composed look and outfit giving no clue as to where you're on your way to, or the thoughts that are constantly running through your mind. On the train you can hardly sit still for the ache of wanton lust between your legs, but if anyone notices you shifting uncomfortably in your seat, they probably assume you're thinking hard about a contract, or worrying about an important meeting. They almost certainly would never guess that you're shifting to try and stop the wetness dripping from your very aroused pussy from soaking into your skirt, or that every movement makes your hypersensitive, desperately horny cunt catch and rub against the fabric of your clothes, making you catch your breath.

I haven't allowed you to masturbate for several days and it's been so long since I last gave you the hard fucking you crave, since you last had my big hard cock shoved up inside you that you've spent the entire afternoon trying desperately to maintain the pretence of being a cool, calm and collected professional whilst trying to ignore the aching of your throbbing clit and tingling nipples, and to hide the fact that all you can think of is how much you want to bent over, held down, spanked and fucked like a slut in every single one of your holes. Explicit images of my hard, thick cock stretching you open keep running though your head as you try to talk to colleagues and write emails.

But somehow you held it together, and now you're almost at the hotel, where you can drop all the pretence, spread your legs and beg me to fuck you senseless. You get off the train almost running, so eager are you to get to the hotel lobby where we agreed to meet, but I surprise you. I'm actually waiting for you on the station platform, and you almost push past me in your hurry to get out before I grab your arm and pull you roughly against me. I've caught you completely off guard, and in your surprise you don't even manage to say anything before I'm kissing you deeply, my hand on the back of your head, warm tongue pushing into your mouth, my other hand already on your arse.

"Fuck..." you moan into my mouth, meeting my tongue with your own, your fingers digging into the muscles of my back. We make out heavily like this for a few moments, ignoring the people around us, saying nothing, just working our tongues against one another, panting slightly as I bite your lip and squeeze your arse firmly, pulling you tight against me. You lean into me, shoving your big soft tits against my chest, feeling the bulge of my hard cock straining against you, letting your legs go either side of one of mine, so that even through both of our clothing I can feel the heat of your cunt. I break our kiss to slip my tongue into your ear and whisper to you, "Ready to get fucked?" You can only nod and give my cock a quick squeeze through my jeans, hoping that no-one's looking.

We make it all the way over the road to the hotel without ripping each other's clothes off, and get the key for our room. The woman at the desk doesn't see my hand on your arse again as you speak to her, acting for all the world like we're just here on a business trip.

We keep our composure until we're in the lift. As soon as the doors close behind us I shove you hard against the wall, my hands grabbing your tits, squeezing hard enough to make you gasp, forcing your legs apart so that I can press the bulge of my prick against your pussy, kissing you hard with your head pressed back against the wall. You grab my shirt with one hand, my hair with the other, pulling me into you and moaning, spreading your legs further, letting me hold you up as I push my hand up your skirt to shove two fingers straight up into your dripping twat. I'm not gentle, but you're soaking wet, and so fucking ready to have me inside you that all you can do is buck your hips onto my hand, fucking yourself on my fingers and whispering urgent pleas into my ear to ram them harder and deeper inside you. My thumb finds your pulsing clit as I finger fuck you mercilessly, and in seconds you can feel an orgasm already welling up in the depths of your horny cunt.

You don't get to cum though, because the lift makes a 'ding' sound as it stops to pick up more people. I quickly yank my fingers out of your steaming fuckhole with a loud wet sound and flick your skirt back into place just in time, as the doors open and an older, well dressed couple join us in the lift. You have to bite your lip hard to stop yourself panting, clenching your fist and digging your nails into the palm of your hand to suppress the tremors of orgasm that are making your knees tremble. I wink at you, bringing my fingers to my mouth and casually licking one, savouring the taste of your arousal right in front of two complete strangers, without them having any idea what we're up to.

We stumble from the lift and down the corridor as you fumble with my belt. I have your big tits pulled out over the top of your bra and shirt before we've even reached the room, and it's only luck that there's no-one around to see your swollen nipples stiffening as I pinch and tug on them. We fall through the door of our room, slamming it behind us, and I waste no time in grabbing you by the hair and forcing you down onto the floor. You're begging, pleading with me for my cock in you, wanting so badly to get fucked, talking a stream of filth as I rip your clothes off you. "Oh God please! Please fuck me! Oh putain! I'm your slut! Your toy! Fuck me! Stretch me! Use my fucking pussy as hard as you like, please just put your huge fucking cock in me, I need it, I need your fucking huge cock, I...FUCK!"

Your words disappear into a wail as I land my first hard slap directly onto your slick, swollen pussy, smacking your aching cuntlips. I spank your arse, your thighs, slap your tits and pull harder on your nipples until your whole body is quivering and convulsing, and then, finally, give you exactly what you've been wanting, craving, fantasising about. I yank my throbbing dick from my boxers and slam it all the fucking way into your clenching twathole in one hard thrust, making you scream. My hand goes over your mouth, muffling you as you cry out into my palm (which smells and tastes of your cunt). I fuck you right there on the floor, slamming my cock into you with every ounce of strength that I have, burying my throbbing hard fuckmeat as deep and hard inside your juicy twat as I possibly can.

The orgasm that you started and were denied in the lift, and all the teasing and frustration of the last few days explodes from between your legs and you start to cum, thrashing back and forth beneath me, your tits shaking, your nails raking down my back, your heels digging into me as I fuck you all the way through your orgasms, pounding into you again and again, your defenceless pussy convulsing helplessly around my invading meat, cumming hard, gripping and tightening and clenching around my dick as I fuck the shit out of your slutty pussy, my hand still tight over your mouth until you just can't take any more.

You're shaking, almost sobbing with the intensity of it, your whole body wrapped around mine, your legs tight around my waist. My stiff cock is still buried inside you, but not moving, letting you recover. "Oh... God! ...Fuck!" is all the words you can manage. I press my hips into you, letting you feel the full length and thickness of my cock as your trembling pussy relaxes a little. We kiss hotly and wetly through your panting breaths, both our bodies slick with sweat. My mouth travels down to your tits, tasting the sweat on your skin, licking and sucking your nipples, which are still achingly hard and very sensitive from the rough treatment I've given them.

Finally I pull back, easing out of your thoroughly fucked cunt hole. There is so much wetness from you that strings of it are dripping from my prick, making a sexy wet mess all over your thighs and stomach. I can't resist dipping my head down to taste it, lifting your thigh so I can run my tongue in slow, lazy swipes across your heated loins, lapping at your aching pussy lips, tonguing your stretched hole and almost painfully throbbing clit. You groan, closing your eyes and arching your back against the carpet, your whole body still tingling from the intense fucking I just gave you, your cunt feeling warm and soothed by my gentle licks, already getting horny again.

With your eyes still closed, you only feel me move back up to kiss you softly on the lips, the wetness from your fucked pussy making our mouths warm and slippery. "Get on your knees" I whisper. "I want to put my cock in your mouth". You reach down and wrap a hand around the base of my prick as you open your eyes, still kissing, wanking me slowly, feeling the heat and hardness, the soft skin moving on top, the slick of your own juices coating me.

"You want me to suck this big dick?" you ask, biting my lip and giving my cockshaft an extra hard squeeze. "Hm? You want me to get on my knees and suck you off like I'm some horny cocksucking slut? You think you can just ask for that and I'll just do as you say and kneel down and put your big throbbing cock all the way down my throat like I'm your fucktoy? Huh? Is that what you think?"

"Yes" I reply, "that's pretty much exactly what I think. Now get on your knees."

"Yes sir!" you tell me, licking your lips.

It's my turn to groan, first in anticipation, and then in pleasure as you kneel in front of me and start to teasingly lick and kiss the very tip of my prick, your fingers lightly playing with my full, swollen balls. You smile, enjoying yourself as you rub your lips and tongue all over the swollen head, inhaling the scent of your own cum all over my erect fuckmeat. You slowly lick it off, moaning slightly in your own pleasure as you feel my balls tighten in response to your gentle sucking. You start sucking harder, working the shaft with one hand, flicking in a figure eight movement up and down the length of my cock, your other hand gripping my balls more tightly, hearing me grunt and feeling my hips jerk against you, wanting to get deeper in your mouth. You ignore me, concentrating on the tip, until you feel me grip your hair and push you down onto me.

You moan, your pussy tightening a little at feeling me lose my self control like this, and suddenly you surprise me by bobbing your head and taking every inch of my prick into your mouth in one quick movement. We both groan this time, yours muffled by the cock buried in your throat. You bob your head, fucking me with your throat, your lips rubbing against my balls, your nose pressed flat against my taut stomach. I'm panting with arousal now, grinding my hips, my throbbing prick completely engulfed, watching your lips slide up and down the shaft, feeling the back of your throat close tightly around the tip.

You pull off, gasping for breath a little, and pull me down for a kiss, sharing the taste of your pussy juices and my precum between us. While we tongue one another's mouths, I reach down to take your breasts in my hands. They're dripping with sweat, your nipples coated in spit, and I push my cock in between them to start tifucking you. You put your hands over mine, our fingers interlacing as we press your big, slippery boobs together around my thrusting cock.

You break our kiss and lean down to suck me some more, keeping your tits around my cock and just letting the head stick up enough to take it in your mouth. You suck it wetly, letting spit drip all over your boobs, making them even more slippery, then lifting my cock to rub it all over your face, enjoying the hardness of my cock and the soft heaviness of my balls against your cheeks and lips. You kiss lower, circling your tongue around the base of my cock, sucking my balls one at time into your mouth, then both together. They feel very full, a big load of hot, sticky cum, ready to explode all over you, and you tug my ballsack gently with your teeth as you imagine me shooting it all over your face and tits, splashing over your nipples and dripping down your cleavage.

You move your mouth even lower, licking behind my balls, moving around so you can lick my arsehole. Your hand is still on my prick, firmly wanking my throbbing shaft as you kiss and lick my sensitive anus, pushing your tongue into me as far as you can, making me gasp as you push in deep. You can feel the muscles of my arse and thighs tensing and my cock twitching as you tonguefuck me, swirling wetly around the outside before pushing back in.

It's not long before I have to stop you so as not to cum all over the carpet. You kiss my arsehole one last long, lingering kiss and then blow on it, the air feeling deliciously cool on my saliva slicked anus, before we finally make it as far the bed. We share a quick snog, breathing deeply into each other's mouths, and then I press you face down on the sheets and move behind you. My hands travel slowly up and down your entire body, taking in every curve, feeling the smoothness of your skin, moving over your hips, your thighs, the sides of your breasts, teasing between your legs, my fingertips running over your face, dipping into your mouth, stroking down the back of your neck, slowly down your spine.

Until finally, I get where I'm going. Gently spreading your firm arsecheeks with my hands, I press my face between and inhale the scent of your steaming wet pussy. I start at your clit, making you groan softly and lift your hips for me, then lick very slowly up the length of your slit, sucking your cuntlips into my mouth and teasing around the aching wet entrance to your pussy. Then further back, licking the crease between your cheeks, getting you all wet and slippery. You're gasping in anticipation as I work further back still, teasing you, circling around your crinkled arsehole without touching it. When I finally do, it's so softly that you can barely tell when it begins. My lips barely brushing your tight anal opening, my breath hot against it. Then harder, kissing you, feeling the muscles of your sensitive little hole fluttering under my kiss. You can feel your arsehole opening for me as I kiss harder, deeper, lewdly snogging your tightest, dirtiest, most intimate fuckhole with the same passion and intensity as I would kiss your mouth. You gasp as I spread you wider and push my tongue as far as I can into your delicate shitter, the tip of my tongue deep inside your arse, working back and forth, fucking you up the arse with my warm, rough tongue, your moans stifled in the pillow, your hands gripping the sheets.

I kneel behind you, pulling you up onto your hands and knees, spitting onto your arsehole and pushing my thumb inside. With my other hand I guide the tip of my cock to your pussy, rubbing the head against your clit, sliding it through your sloppy wet folds before easing it in and fucking your cunt for a few strokes as I finger your arse. I pull back out and play the head of my stiff cock all over your pussy, and up and down your arsecrack, spreading your juices everywhere. I lay the shaft of my stiff prick flat between your arsecheeks and press them together, easing back and forth between them like I did with your tits. You moan as you feel the hot hardness of my dick sliding wetly between your cheeks, and you push your bum back toward me.

My hands go to your waist, holding you still as I continue to tease you with my prick, rubbing the throbbing, swollen head over your pussy and arse, dipping it into your cunt, getting it wet, then pressing the tip to your bumhole, nudging forward, not quite pushing inside, letting you moan and gasp and relax as you feel my big, thick cock slowly opening up your tight anal sphincter. My hands are squeezing your arse, moving round to play with your tits and tug on your nipples, making your pussy clench and drip down your thighs.

Slowly I press harder, and you gasp, feeling the tip of my prick edging inside you. I stay still, letting you relax again, then ease forward some more, gently forcing my hard prick into your tight, slippery arsehole, penetrating you. I spit on it again, working back and forth, concentrating on the tightening of your arse muscles around my prick and the gasps and moans you're making, using them to guide me, to know how deep I can push it in, when to pull back and let you relax. Your arsehole feels so good, so full, so fucking stretched around the huge hard cock being shoved inside it, and every time single time I stop you can't believe there's any way I could possibly get any more of it inside you, but then I do, until finally the entire length of my achingly hard dick is buried to the hilt inside your bottom, my full, tight balls resting against your swollen pussy lips, with you gasping and panting and swearing from the intensity of it. And then I start to fuck you.

Slowly at first, easing out barely half an inch before pressing it back in, but still it's almost too much for you to take and you thrash on the bed. I take a grip in your hair, and around your waist, and forcefully hold you in place for a few seconds, holding still again before I start again. It's easier this time, and I do it harder, pushing back in with a distinct thrust, making you cry out. Again, deeper, pulling out further so I can shove it all the way back in, stopping every now and then to spit on your arsehole again, keeping it wet and slippery as I work my cock back and forth in it, until suddenly, before you even properly realise it, you're getting fucked deep and hard all the way up your tight fucking arsehole. Your tits are bouncing and shaking with my thrusts as I arsefuck you, both of us moaning and panting, listening to the smack of my hips against your bum and the wet slap of my balls on your pussy. I'm dripping with sweat, every muscle straining as I shove my cock up your arse, fucking you with abandon, slamming my dick up your bum, fucking and stretching and using your tight, clenching arsehole as you pant and scream and shove your bum back at me, wanting it harder, wanting it deeper, begging me to fuck you up the arse as hard as I can.

I reach down to flick my fingers through the soaking wet mess of your twat and rub your clit, and it sends you over the edge. You have to bite down on the pillow as you start to cum with my dick in your arse, your muscles tightening, clutching tight at the thick meat inside you, your limbs spasming in uncontrollable pleasure, thrashing and writhing on the sweat soaked sheets and suddenly it's too much for me as well. My balls clench, and with an incredible act of willpower I yank my aching hard sex from your heavenly arsehole with a lewd wet sound, wrench you onto your back, and start cumming all over you. Still in the throes of your own orgasm, you desperately grab my spurting prick as I shove my fingers in your fanny, your pussy clenching and trickling and cumming around them as you wank me, feeling each and every spurt as a clench of my balls, and a throb of my cock as the cum spurts through it, and then the wet warmth of my hot, sticky spunk splashing over your skin, on your tits, your stomach, your face.

Finally we collapse in a sticky, tangled heap of shaking limbs, sodden with sweat and cum, and share a long, slow kiss as we slowly regain the ability to think. "So," I finally say when I'm able to speak again;

"shower, then start again?"

Shrubbery
Shrubbery
10 Followers