What is Love?

Story Info
Love is too good to be true.
1k words
3.63
8.6k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Is Love!

Hello! My beautiful readers. This is the first time I am writing, so spare me with as much criticism as you all can. Thank you.

*****

What is love?

This question pops into every human's mind multiple times a day. Some people are happy to find true love, some suffer to find it whole life. But this word is not in my dictionary as far as I know and have lived the stages of so called life.

Let me introduce myself, Chelsea Dennings by birth but close ones call me chels. I am quite shorty 5.2 inches tall, skinny, brunette with fair complexion and freckles on my face, hazel coloured eyes, not much of boobs but an ass to grab. 24 years old and working as a graphic designer. No love life as you must have noticed and no intentions in believing in it.

I believe in sex as everything ends up in sex, even if it is infatuation, attraction, liking, love, etc.

People tend to fall in love with each other as they are physically attracted to each other. The start of every love stories is the attraction between two people. Have you all ever heard of falling in love without being attracted? It's all lust. So, when I am getting free sex from people I trust then why to fall in love and make life complicated.

Things tend to go awry when a perfect sexual relationship is interrupted by love. But enough of my cribbing over love.

Always the start of the story is by introducing two main characters and then the story develops. It has become so monotonous over the time period. Being a wild child I have quite few stories of my life to share with you all and with numerous encounters I had over the time period. But here I shall particularly focus to the girl I met during my college 3rd year summer vacations. I thought I fell in love for the first time but it all bottled up with attraction nothing else as it was all one sided.

I have always been pessimistic my whole life, I think being pessimistic makes me face the cruelty of the world and success altogether. Marta was the girl's name as I recall. She was in my grad class and was known as the nerd of the class. People tend to be sweet with her make her to their assignments and as you must guess, I was one of them. Too sweet geek but innocent and blond too she was. For me it was always easy to fool people to make them do my work and Marta was on my top list.

I was in a closeted relationship with her for three months and I always recall my first encounter with her, beginning of the relationship. For me it was just work and sex but for her it was a true relationship.

It was Friday, November 2013. It was drizzling outside as Marta and I had occupied a corner table at cafe. She was busy working on my current assignment and I was buried into reading autobiography of Madonna - The intimate affair. I was always in a mood for good lay and after reading the sex scene in the book, I thought of hunting a girl from the bar. Thinking having a new pussy rather than regulars. I heard Marta telling me something and interrupting my rendezvous.

"I am almost done with the assignment, more 5 minutes to go then we can grab some rental and watch at my place as my parents are due coming by tomorrow morning."

I was not at all in mood to watch some chick flicks Marta liked but had to go as to not make her feel I am not her friend. Though for me she was just an acquaintance. Sometimes I feel, I am such a bitch to people especially when thinking about Marta. Sweet innocent girl.

"Okay then let's go once you done." I said.

"I want to watch Blue is the warmest colour flick which is new" She said

Being a lesbian I was unaware of the movie. As the movie progressed with intense sex scene my gaydar was in full swing and I was horny as fuck. I eventually thought of fucking Marta but didn't initiated it as thinking of future prospects and my career. But this little devil was in altogether different level. This time she was way ahead than me. As we were sharing popcorn from one bowl, our fingers were tend to touch accidentally multiple times.

During the second sex scene when the main characters are madly in love. She paused the movie and turned her face towards me. I was in bit of shock. I got the idea where this is going but multiple thoughts were running in my mind. Marta Seriously! I still wonder what came in me at that time that I just got up from the couch and ran into washroom.

Oh God! What the fuck am I doing? Chels seriously what's wrong with you. You never deny sex with anyone let alone Marta if you have no option left.

Mind you she was not ugly or geeky looking. Geeky looking correcting myself but eye pleasing. Bit taller than me, blonde, grayish eyes, skinny like me but not much ass to grab on. She was cute in her own way especially when she unintentionally adjust her specs when feeling nervous. Sweet smile and innocence to the core.

I am selfish as hell but at that point I did not feel right taking advantage of her even though she had approached me. I very well damn knew who am I and at that time i did not feel correct to be so selfish to a person who was helping me with my career.

*****

Hello Readers, this story is in series wise. Another plot is coming up. Do let me know how the beginning was.

Thank you.

Xoxo.

Chels.