What Is My Daughter Doing? Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother joins in the daughter's gangbang.
3.3k words
4.5
393.4k
167

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
676 Followers

Chapter Two

Amy was stunned. She had just been caught fucking three guys by her mom, but the result was beyond anything she could have imagined. Of course, she wasn't planning to get caught, but when she did, her mom had done something completely unexpected. Instead of breaking it up, she had apparently watched everything that happened and masturbated to it! Of course, Amy was way too busy at the time to know her mom was there, but from the conversation she was hearing in the hall, it was obvious what had happened.

Amy was officially becoming a gang bang slut tonight. She had been a very late bloomer, but had decided to make up for lost time. While the other girls at school had been lusted after by all the guys for the last few years, Amy's foray into womanhood and sexuality had all come very recently. After her body's recent filling out, she soon discovered that she was getting a lot of attention from the guys. Shortly afterward, she had discovered masturbation. With masturbation, came the desire for more.

Shortly after her 18th birthday, these feelings started overwhelming her, and she just had to act on them. She had never really dated much until recently, but when she started, it did not take her long to move from kissing and heavy petting to newer experiences, such as giving handjobs. At first it was no big deal, but after she had done it for several boys she dated, the word started getting around.

Soon, the guys that she had grown up and been friends with for years were asking her out for sexual purposes. Somehow, she didn't care. She loved the attention, and she loved playing with cocks.

When she first started giving handjobs, she would stroke the cock until cum started spurting out, but would let go as to not get it on her hands. After a couple guys expressed disappointment, she began finishing the job and milking them dry. It was during this time that she discovered her love for cum. What seemed sticky and gross at first turned into something more.

She found that she loved how messy it made her hands, and how naughty it made her feel. One night she had just made Billy shoot a huge load of cum all over his cock and her hands. Completely on a whim, she wondered what it tasted like, tentatively lifted her hand up to her lips and licked up a bead of the sticky substance.

As it turned out, she loved it! She lapped the remaining cum off of her hands and was completely disappointed when it was gone. Billy, having watched the entire scene was hard again and said, "There's plenty more on my cock, Amy."

Amy dove on his cock, licking the shaft and balls until they were completely clean of spunk. When it was gone, she licked his stomach and thighs to catch any she may have missed. She fucking loved cum! She dove at Billy's cock with new intensity and added her mouth to the mix of stroking with her hand. Less than 3 minutes later she was rewarded with a fresh gush of warm sticky cum pumping in large spurts from Billy's big dick.

Since then she had never given another handjob.

She had dated several other boys since the experience and Billy especially. While they loved the way she sucked their cocks dry and cleaned them up afterwards, Amy was considered a hot piece of ass, and they wanted more.

It wasn't that Amy was saving herself, she had just discovered her love for cum, and knew the quickest way to get it. She had allowed guys to finger her pussy and she loved to diddle her clit while sucking cock. Occasionally, she would even bring herself to orgasm while accepting a load of cum into her mouth. But honestly, she had not really considered fucking. She couldn't imagine anything better than sucking cock.

That changed one night when she was, once again, with Billy. He loved having his cock sucked, and Amy was definitely the best at it. Other girls shied away when he started cumming, but not her. She just sucked it down.

On this night, Amy was on her hands and knees sucking Billy's cock and he had his arm reached up under her fingering her wet pussy. He really wanted to fuck that tight little cunt that seemed to barely accommodate his finger.

He pulled Amy's mouth off of his cock and started trying to turn her over. She resisted as she was on a mission and really wanted that cock.

"Amy, I want to fuck you," Billy begged.

"But I love to eat your cum and I want it," replied Amy with a little pout.

Billy thought for a minute and said, "You can still have my cum Amy, you will just get it after I fuck you. You know that you like it messy. You'll really love it with my cum and yours on it."

Amy briefly considered this. Due to the fact that she had never had a real cock in her pussy, she was technically still a virgin. While she wasn't sure about licking her own cum off of his cock, she really wanted HIS cum, and decided she was willing to do what it took to get it.

With her assent, Billy soon had Amy on her back feeding his cock into her tight little hole.

"Oh Fuck! You are so tight!" he gasped.

At first Amy didn't enjoy the experience. All she felt was pain, and there was a quick burst of it as her cherry was popped. However, she continued on through the pain, and could not believe how great it started to feel.

Billy didn't wait long before he was pulling his cock out and slamming it to the hilt in Amy's cunt; and soon, she was fucking Billy back as hard as he was giving it to her.

They were both gasping and after a few minutes Billy was telling Amy that he was about to cum. She begged him to pull out and let her suck it down. With this, Billy was only too happy to oblige and soon was feeding his squirting cock into Amy's eager mouth.

Amy didn't know if every one loved cum as much as she did, but judging by her popularity, imagined not. She just couldn't believe how kinky she was. Also, she found that she loved the mix of his cum and her pussy juices. She sucked him dry while fingering her pussy to blissful oblivion.

Amy was officially a slut after that. She sucked, fucked, and did about anything the guys wanted her to do.

It was during another encounter with Billy that Amy had told him how the only thing that could be better would be if she could suck dick and be fucked at the same time.

That brought Billy to the idea of a gangbang, and tonight was the night it was happening. She was to suck and fuck and clean up all the cocks that she could handle. It was a new experience for all of them, and everything had gone as planned, until Mom showed up.

The guys had always liked Amy's mom, and often commented on how hot she was. Billy would even ask Amy if she thought her mom loved to suck cock and eat cum as much as she did. Amy usually had a mouth full of dick when he asked this question, so her answer was never very clear, but Amy's pussy always got wetter thinking about it.

Now here she was, freshly fucked with cum running down her thighs, eager for more, and Billy was making out with her mom.

At that same moment, Amy's mom had a completely different thought rushing through her mind, "I have to stop this! I can't do this!"

But somehow, she never acted on that thought. She just continued to kiss Billy back. She also made no move to resist when he grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her against his hard cock. She just continued to kiss him.

Soon, his hand was searching for her sopping wet, naked pussy. When he reached the spot, covered it entirely in his hand, and pressed hard against her, Erica's last vestige of resistance melted away. It was just too much to take.

Everyone was at a stand still watching Billy and Erica. The guys whom had just arrived with Billy were Luke and Aaron. Luke said, "Billy's going to fuck your mom Amy!"

"Shut up!" cried Amy, but her eyes never left her mom and Billy as they kissed passionately.

Billy picked Erica up and took her over to the sofa in the basement living area. She did not resist when he lifted her t-shirt up over her head and set her tits free, exposing the entirety of her nakedness to include her neatly trimmed bush.

Erica just continued to stare at Billy as she was gently sat down on the sofa. She was now naked and exposed in front of her daughter and six young men.

Billy stood back and took in the picture of this hot mom on the sofa before him, and thought about all the times he had jacked off thinking about her. Shit, he had even cum in her daughter's mouth and pussy while imagining it was her. He had a long list of things he wanted to do to her and was going to do them all while he had the chance.

Without another moment's hesitation, Billy literally dived into Erica's pussy and started smothering it with kisses.

Erica started squirming under his administrations, but not to get away. Soon she was pressing her cunt against his mouth as hard as possible. With both hands in his hair, she held his mouth firmly in place and begged him to eat her.

There arose a general cheer when Erica succumbed completely to the sex. Nobody was going to get in trouble, and the guys were only too happy to add Amy's mom to the list of things to do tonight.

All of them gravitated over to watch Billy finish Erica off. Amy, whom had never had her pussy eaten before, started to get turned on more than she already was by the sight in front of her. As she stared at the action, her hand moved to play with her pussy. However, the attention she was giving herself did not go unnoticed and the other boys remembered what they were there for.

With that realization the newcomers, Aaron and Luke, grabbed Amy by the hands and steered her to the loveseat perpendicular to the sofa that Mrs. Martin was on. Bobby, Shawn and Rusty continued to watch Billy eat pussy.

Erica couldn't keep herself under control and kept getting louder and louder as Billy's tongue and mouth pleasured her pussy. Soon, she was screaming in orgasm as she bathed Billy's tongue with her juices.

Billy stood and started removing his clothes. After a brief recovery period, Erica immediately came off of the sofa onto her knees and waited for his young cock to spring out. When it did, she dove on it trying to kiss, lick, and suck it all at the same time.

Apparently, the love for cock sucking runs in the family.

Billy couldn't believe the ferocity with which Mrs. Martin attacked his cock, but he knew that he would never last long with her at this rate. He really wanted to give her the experience of a lifetime and show her what a man he had become. So, with great effort, he pulled it away from her and said, "I'll be back to you Mrs. Martin, but right now, I have to take care of Amy. Don't worry though, there is plenty for everyone."

Shit! Erica had completely forgotten about Amy! In fact, she had completely forgotten about everyone but Billy. With that, Erica's eyes were immediately drawn to the loveseat. She couldn't see the look on her daughter's face, but assumed it was one of bliss. All she saw was Amy's backside as she was on her knees alternately jacking off and sucking the cocks of the two guys sitting there.

She felt a twinge of jealousy as Billy moved behind Amy and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She stared as his fat cock pressed into her daughter's hole, and he started fucking her nice and slow.

Erica didn't have long to watch however, because the three boys whose cum already resided in her daughter's pussy, were now ready for their turn with her.

She was still kneeling on the floor and when she felt hands on her tits, she looked around and saw three cocks begging for attention right in her face.

She was in deep and she was too hot to stop; consequently, she did not aim to disappoint. Her only problem with sucking her husband's cock was that she never seemed to get enough of it. That was most likely not going to be a problem here, and so she started taking turns sucking the dicks offered.

The thought now in her mind was, "Oh yeah, I'm going to get the fucking I need now."

From there, the sex was fast and frenzied. The women were insatiable and there was so much cock to be had. They both lost track of the number of times they took loads of cum in their pussies and mouths. The young men, not likely to lose track, took turns fucking and getting sucked by both mother and daughter.

After their initial orgasms, the guys had a lot more stamina, and were able to give the women a proper fucking.

Though they started on different pieces of furniture, it was soon realized how totally given over to the sex the women were, and the guys soon discovered how convenient it was to put the mother and daughter into position side by side. This way, they could freely alternate moving their cocks between mother's and daughter's pussies and mouths.

While some had their favorites, for the most part they got into the routine of taking a few minutes stroking into the one or the other's pussy or mouth and then moving to the other one for a while.

Billy for one, after shooting his first load of cum into Amy's cunt, spent a lot of extra time with Mrs. Martin. She was as big a freak as her daughter, but had a lot more years' of experience at it. He completely loved the way she sucked and fucked him.


Still, he wanted something different and it didn't take him long to set his sights on that beautiful puckered asshole of hers.

At that moment, Mrs. Martin was sucking Luke's cock and Billy was pounding her cunt. Bobby and Rusty were likewise doing the same to Amy. While the other two boys stood around waiting their turns.

Billy decided to play with Mrs. Martin's asshole and see what happened. He started by placing his thumb on it and pressing slightly. If anything, he thought he noticed her pick up the pace on Luke's dick. Slightly encouraged, he continued to press and soon discovered that a) she did not resist, and b) she was way too tight to get it in without lubrication.

He spread her ass cheeks wide and spit directly onto his desired location. That made the situation nicer and still no sign of discontent from Mrs. Martin. He needed more lube, and, of course, knew where to get it. Both women's pussies were completely sloppy from cum and he began scooping it up and applying it copiously to her bung hole. Soon, he was able to slip his thumb neatly in. There was plenty of resistance, but he pushed past it.

When Mrs. Martin came to a complete stop, Billy got worried. He thought that she was going to tell him to stop. However, he had guessed completely wrong. There were spasms racking through her body, and her pussy was clasping and shuddering on his cock. She was, in fact, having a huge orgasm! "Oh fuck! This is great!" he thought.

Erica had felt Billy playing with her asshole, and suspected that it was only a matter of time before he wanted to fuck it. All of these young studs had given her so much pleasure. She was more than willing to give them the ultimate gift. She had never done anal before, but the orgasm she experienced when Billy stuck his thumb in her ass sold her on the experience.

Billy poised his cock at Mrs. Martin's asshole and slowly began to push in. Rather than running away, she eagerly pressed back to meet his thrusts. She let go of Luke's cock and said, "Go slow Billy, go slow. I want you to fuck my ass Billy, but please start slow. You are my first!"

Now, with all the encouragement he needed, Billy patiently worked his cock very slowly into her tight ass. He just couldn't fucking believe how great it felt!

The act had gathered the attention of the others and while they didn't exactly stop, they did begin to watch as Billy first worked his cock in to the hilt, and then slowly pulled back out. From there, he continued building his pace until soon he had a good solid rhythm going as he reamed Mrs. Martin's forbidden hole. "Even her fucking husband hasn't had this one!" he exclaimed.

Erica accepted the pounding in her ass and soon discovered that the discomfort went away completely. "Why haven't I tried this sooner!" she thought. When she had thought earlier about getting the fucking she needed, she had never expected this, but it was definitely working out okay.

Amy, meanwhile, came out of her fuck trance, as she heard Billy say, "Even her fucking husband hasn't had this one!" and her mom's grunting as she took it completely in her ass.

One of the guys chimed in, "Billy's fucking Mrs. Martin's ass!"

She glanced over and her mom had a look of pure pleasure on her face as Billy was pounding her from behind. "The ass?" thought Amy "I didn't know a cock could get in there?"

Needless to say, now that the door was open, everyone was going to walk through. Soon Amy felt Rusty, who was currently fucking her aching pussy, fumbling at her back door. She didn't know if she was ready to have this happen, but she had already gone so far. If her mom could take, than so could she!

Rusty, assuming that Amy had not done anal before either, was very eager to be the first in there. With less patience and finesse than Billy showed, he started forcing his cock into her very tight hole.

Amy cried out, "Ow! Rusty slow down! It hurts!"

Rusty was too excited to slow down and kept forcing it in.

Amy didn't know if she could take it, but then she heard her mother's voice, "Honey, just relax, the pain will soon go away and it will get better."

"But momma, it hurts."

"Just relax, relax, it will get better... Momma promises."

This was the first time they had spoken to each other since the experience began, and Erica found herself reaching out and stroking her daughter's hair. She loved her more now than ever. She just couldn't believe what a sight they must be. Mom and daughter, covered in sweat and an unknown amount of cum, sharing a bonding moment as they were being ass fucked side by side.

Unexpectedly, for everyone involved and from the back door, Erica's husband and Amy's father knew exactly what a sight they were.

More to follow...

altego
altego
676 Followers