What is the Definition of a Whore?

Story Info
A question plagues a husband.
7.5k words
4.22
118.6k
42
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,576 Followers

You all probably think that you know that a "whore" is; I wonder if you can tell me then whether Bernice is one.

My name is Apollo; yeah, just like the Greek God. With a name like that, especially since my last name is Chalmers, in the tough neighborhood that I grew up in you either got the shit kicked out of you or you did some shit-kicking yourself. Fortunately from the time that I was in my early teens I was in the latter group. I don't think that I lost a street fight after I turned thirteen, especially after I started Jeet Kune Do ("JKD" for short, the predecessor to Mixed Martial Arts) training. I became the national amateur JKD champ at 195 pounds by the time that I was nineteen.

While JKD kept me from getting killed, my JKD head instructor also recognized that I might have a brain and got me into a special technology High School where I flourished enough to get an academic scholarship to Ohio State University. I dropped JKD after my first semester at OSU studying computer science, although my JKD mindset helped me out both in school and in business after I graduated from OSU in three years and a summer. By twenty seven, when I met Bernice, I had already made a shitload of money.

I first came across Bernice when she was a receptionist at one of my customer's offices in the same city that my business and residence were in. Her looks and sexuality were jaw-dropping. She's 5'9", natural red hair, fiery blue eyes (very unusual for a real redhead, certainly the first I had ever seen), a body out of Victoria's Secret only with a few more pounds in all the right places (half in her tits), and a real "attitude."

Looking back I don't think that I fell in love with her as much as became enchanted by her. On our second date she fucked me better than any other woman ever had in my life, rode me cowgirl as she thrashed about like a landed marlin, pinched my nipples, and swore a blue streak. In retrospect during our three month "courtship," if you could call it that, maybe "fuck fest" would be a better term, I was the marlin and she was the fisherman who landed me.

It was obvious to everyone else, except perhaps me, that financial security was very important to Bernice. Since I could provide that, was younger than she was, and good looking and sexually compatible enough to suit her, she actually quit her job for the sole purpose of landing me.

One of my best friends, Jennifer, a female attorney just out of law school who I had platonically known from OSU, insisted that I needed a prenuptial agreement and she drafted one up for me. When I presented it to Bernice she didn't seem flustered. However, the next morning after having ridden me reverse cowgirl while playing with my balls, and then deep throating my cum and pussy juice covered cock as soon as she recovered from our mutual gargantuan orgasms, she sweet talked me into modifying the morals clause and reducing the time that the prenup would be effective.

Given how well I had been fucked I was ready to go along with everything Bernice wanted. Fortunately Jennifer browbeat me to keep a modified morals clause (one that kicked in after two years) and to provide for no serious payments at all until after three years of marriage, although she made the entire prenup expire more quickly; after only four years rather than the ten that it was originally. I didn't know then how grateful I should have been to Jennifer for insisting on those provisions. Happily Bernice accepted it, I'm sure the four year expiration being the clincher for her.

At our engagement party, only two months after we had begun fucking, three of Bernice's former co-workers, two of them drunk, one of them female, tried to "talk to me" about Bernice. However, Bernice was able to finesse getting me away from them. Another of her former co-workers (looking back undoubtedly at Bernice's urging) came up to me and told me what a great and loyal woman I was getting.

We had only been married for about six weeks when some aspects of Bernice's personality came out that I didn't recognize in our world wind romance. While by a longshot she remained the best fuck that I ever had, and while she orgasmed almost every time that we fucked and every time that I ate her, she always seemed to want more. She also was very self-centered, made numerous bigoted comments that had never passed her lips before marriage, and about once a week acted like a total bitch. She also was obviously very materialistic and spent every cent I gave her. Fortunately in order to keep my business partners happy I had put most of my money in accounts that she couldn't touch so there was a finite limit on what she could spend, namely her "allowance."

Since I was sexually satisfied and since she made an earth-shattering impression on customers, potential customers, and employees every time anyone new met her, I wasn't unhappy and took the bad with the good, figuring "that's what married life is like for everyone."

It was only about four months that we had been married, however, when I started to become concerned about possible infidelity. It wasn't just one thing but a whole series of things that when combined together caused me concern. Given her bigotry (class, race, religion, almost anything) I knew that she could not possibly be screwing around with anyone except for a rich WASP guy. There was one man in particular, a local married plastic surgeon named Tom, that I strongly suspected since he always seemed to have his nose up her ass whenever he was near her.

Since my business is computers and information gathering I found out what I needed rather quickly. A half dozen hours of computer research combined with personal observations and information that I gathered at various social gatherings from discussions with Tom's wife and his receptionist, made me quite sure that any tryst that was occurring was at my house on Tuesday early afternoon.

Before I went further I had a heart-to-heart talk with myself about controlling my temper and not reverting to my old JKD form and beating the shit out of Tom since I didn't want to end up in jail. Once I was sure that I could control myself I decided to leave work during the early afternoon the next Tuesday and confirm my suspicions.

My plan was to enter the house about noon on Tuesday without Bernice knowing it and then see if she had a visitor. I parked my car at a park two blocks from my house, which was secluded at the end of a cul de sac, and approached it from an angle where there were no windows in order to minimize the chance that I would be seen. I got there just in time to see Tom get into his car, parked about a hundred yards from my house, with a big smile on his face, fasten his tie, and then drive off.

I cursed myself for not coming earlier and not seeing them in the act. However I decided to proceed to the house anyway to see if there were any specific signs of what had gone on.

I snuck into the house, saw a pair of Bernice's panties and a bra at the bottom of the stairs going up to our bedroom and two glasses of wine on the kitchen, then heard a noise upstairs. I hid and observed Bernice, naked, carry the sheets from our bed into the laundry room and then walk back up the stairs, still naked, with a set of clean sheets.

I was leaning against the wall in the pantry, trying to deal with what I had just witnessed and how it made me feel, when I saw Bernice come down the stairs again with a new bra and panties on and pick up the ones at the bottom of the stairs and bring them to the laundry room. She then put the wine glasses in the dishwasher, got out two new ones and a bottle of wine, and sat at the kitchen table munching on some carrot and celery sticks (she carefully watched her weight). I cursed myself for picking the pantry as a hiding place since it would be difficult for me to sneak out of the house without being seen while she was in the kitchen.

As I was batting over in my mind what I would say if I had to confront Bernice the doorbell rang. I observed Bernice excitedly get up and hustle to the front door. I took the opportunity to sneak out of the pantry into the entryway to our garage but had no intention of leaving until I saw who was at the door.

I heard a man's voice, Bernice giggling, and moaning. I found a perfect observation point and saw George, the owner of several businesses in town who had been over to our house with his wife for at least two parties, take Bernice's bra and panties off and drop them at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm so glad that you could make up for not seeing me yesterday," a naked Bernice giggled as she pushed away from George then ran up the stairs with George following closely obviously trying to pinch her behind.

I waited for about five minutes until I heard clear sounds of sex, including Bernice's distinctive pants and moans, then crept upstairs. There was Bernice, on her hands and knees on our bed, with George pounding her cunt from behind while squeezing her ass and with Bernice obviously pulsing her pussy muscles in her patented manner that always squeezed the cum out of me.

Despite my resolution not to kick the shit out of whomever was fucking my wife I almost burst in and attacked George. Fortunately I had two moments of clarity before I did. The first was that I would, in my present state of agitation, likely actually kill him when my JKD instincts took over, and end up in prison for decades. The second was that I needed to do something about Bernice and just killing one of her two lovers wasn't going to do it.

As I drove back to my office I almost got into an accident I was so distracted. I told my secretary to cancel the only appointment that I had that afternoon and that if possible I needed to work without interruption for the rest of the day.

Perhaps as a result of my JKD training I was able to channel my anger, and the mishmash of other emotions boiling within me, into action.

I shortly came to the conclusion that Bernice and I as "loving" man and wife were through but that I shouldn't act precipitously to divorce her. There was that window in the prenup, between two and three years after we were married, that was the ideal time financially to jettison her. In the meantime I'd continue to have sex with her like she was a slut, because that's what I considered her to be at that time, because she was, after all, the best piece of ass I had ever had.

Once I came to those conclusions it took only about two hours more to come up with a plan so diabolical yet creative that I surprised myself. I am one shrewd motherfucker I thought as I rubbed my hands together in glee.

Just then my secretary told me that Bernice was on the line. Having developed my plan I was able to sound entirely cheery.

"Hi, Hon, what's up?"

"Don't forget that we're meeting the Rathmans for dinner at the Club tonight."

"Thanks for calling, it had slipped my mind."

"Listen, Apollo, I'm leaving for the club for a 5:00 p.m. social committee meeting so come right to the Club from work. We have reservations for 7:30."

"See you then, Hon, bye," I replied completely maintaining my composure.

I was pleased with the timing because all that I needed was two hours to install the high-definition motion activated cameras and recording equipment in our bedroom to implement my plan. In further preparation I called up the JKD Federation and got them to send me a DVD of my fights in the tournament leading up to my 195 pound championship when I was nineteen.

Having installed the cameras in my bedroom I was as pleasant as could be to the Rathmans and Bernice. Now on hyper alert, however, I sensed something going on between Bernice and Doug Rathman, the president of a local bank. How many guys is she fucking? I asked myself.

Bernice demonstrated perhaps her only good quality that night. She was as ready as ever to fuck, even after having serviced two other guys that day. I wasn't sure about the "cleanliness" of her pussy, however, and until I found out I intended to fuck only her ass, mouth and tits. I think that she was a little surprised by my aggressiveness but complied when I pounded her ass more vigorously than I ever had in the only half dozen other times that I had fucked her ass before. We both got nice orgasms out of it.

To make a long story short the recordings of the activities in my bedroom revealed that Bernice was a busy woman. Apparently Monday was business owner George's regular day; she fucked plastic surgeon Tom on Tuesday; law firm managing partner Joe on Wednesday, bank president Doug on Thursday, and Simpson, the owner of the largest landscaping firm in the entire area, on Friday. All of them were married with between one and four children under thirteen. All of them were rich and could afford my proposal.

Also, all of them were thrilled with sex with Bernice and on the recordings told her time and again how much better sex was with her than with their wives -- something that I was sure was true.

I did up a "highlights" DVD for each of the five guys I knew to be fucking my wife, although I wasn't sure that there weren't others. I set up a Cayman Island bank account using several layers of corporations, none of which had my name associated with them although the ultimate one was ostensibly "owned" by a childhood friend who I could trust. Early the next Monday morning I went to a makeup artist and got made up to look like a fifty year old balding guy with a black mustache and heavy eyebrows, glasses, and a beer belly.

To test my disguise I went to my office and talked to a few of my employees and one of my business partners. Clearly none of them recognized me. I then went to visit my wife's fuck buddies at their work places starting with her Monday lover, George.

Of course none of the fuck buddies initially would see me since I didn't have an appointment but I told each of their assistants that it was an urgent matter that Mrs. Chalmers had sent me to see them about and that I only had ten minutes to talk to them. That got me in quickly everywhere, each guy with a deer-in-the-headlights look on his face when he ushered me into a private office or conference room.

It was clear that I was not recognized. I turned on a white noise device in case there were any recorders nearby then quickly hit them with my pitch.

"I represent someone who deals in clandestine surveillance. He knows that you've been fucking Mrs. Chalmers." They each got wide-eyed with that.

"He's fucking her too, but thinks he should get paid for his knowledge. I'm going to show you a short DVD with highlights of Apollo Chalmers, her husband, when he was a JKD fighter, followed by you fucking Bernice Chalmers," I continued.

On my portable DVD player I then played about one minute of me destroying guys in my ascension to JKD champion and another minute of the specific guy I was pitching ejaculating into Bernice's cunt. Each remained quiet and stone-faced during those two minutes.

"My employer believes in a carrot and a stick approach to incentives. He knows that Mrs. Chalmers is a completely awesome fuck, the best you've ever had because she's the best my employer has ever had too. So here's the deal;" by then I had their rapt attention.

The basic elements I set out for them were, first deposit $2,000 in the Cayman account number I gave them for past Bernice fucks, the day after their normal fuck day deposit $500 each time they fuck Bernice, get a complete STD workup and email it to an address I gave them to prove that they don't have any STDs, if they miss a week pay $250 to the Cayman account anyway, never fuck her ass, and under no circumstances tell anyone, especially Bernice. Also the only way that they could back out would be to make a onetime $10,000 payment to the Cayman account, at which point the DVDs of them fucking Bernice would be destroyed; however if they backed out they could never fuck her again.

"If you violate any of these terms a full length DVD will be sent to your wife and to Apollo Chalmers. I have it on good authority that Mr. Chalmers has lost little of his JKD skills since he was 195 pound champion and I know that you know how muscular, possessive and hot-headed he is. You'll have a divorce and may be killed, or at least beaten bloody, by him. If the $2,000 bank deposit and emailed STD clean bill of health from the Stansbury Clinic are not received by 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday the DVD gets delivered to Mr. Chalmers and your wife."

All five marks where ashen by the time that I finished my pitch. Without a further word I picked up my DVD player and white noise machine and left.

Needless to say by Wednesday evening I had gotten the money and STD test results from all of them, plus the $500 each from George and Tom for fucking Bernice the last two days. I was pleased to see that all were STD free.

To make sure that Bernice was also STD free On Sunday I had told her that Monday morning a female doctor was coming by to give her a physical for insurance purposes for our business. That doctor did STD testing and reported to me that Bernice was clean too.

The next year things went along smoothly. My income was nicely supplemented by $2500 tax free every week from these five guys. Eventually George dropped out, and made his $10,000 payment and I sent him his DVDs, but he was quickly replaced by a really wealthy local real estate tycoon, named Simon. In the same disguise I gave the same pitch to Simon after recording his escapades. Because of his wealth I got him to pay me $1,000 for every fuck instead of $500, bumping me up to $3,000 tax free every week.

Also, now that I was looking at Bernice totally as a slut I was no longer bothered by her personality and simply enjoyed fucking her like a slut almost every night, and twice during the day on weekends. I was particularly pleased that I was the only one fucking her ass, which meant that she maintained keen interest in me since by then she had come to like it in her pucker hole every few days.

I also got great amusement from the reactions of her fuck buddies when I would socialize with them. I played up an angry jealous husband routine several times with each of them when I was sure that they were within earshot. I wanted to maintain apprehension in the backs of their minds.

Simon also sent me an email asking to negotiate a trip with Bernice. I agreed on a one week trip if he paid $25,000. I was surprised when he agreed, and that amount appeared in my Cayman back account the next day.

When Bernice went on the trip with Simon (she told me she was going to visit her sick mother), about sixteen months after I had initiated my little plan, some things changed for me. Being without sex for a week caused me to think about my life and realize that I longed for an emotionally intimate relationship with a female, obviously something I wasn't getting from my slut wife. While actual sex with Bernice remained physically as good as ever, I really started craving an emotional connection, since within the next year I was going to dump her because that was the best time to do so under the prenup.

Until a week before Simon's trip with Bernice I had never met his wife Cilla (a nickname for "Priscilla"). I finally did at a charity event she and Simon hosted that Bernice and I attended. I'm quite sure -- based upon his reaction when he saw us -- that Simon didn't know ahead of time that we were attending. While I normally would have had great fun trying to see how Bernice and Simon dealt with each other in public considering their pending fuck fest instead I found myself drawn to Cilla.

There is no doubt that Cilla iss not as good looking as Bernice -- almost no woman is. However compared to the average woman she is beautiful. She has short brunette hair, dancing brown eyes, the kindest looking face you could imagine, and a shapely body including an ass, hips, and thighs that rival Bernice's. She has small breasts but except for tit fucking I was sure that they were entirely acceptable. What intrigued me most about her, however, were her smile and the respectful and friendly way that she treated everyone. I determined that she was about three years older than I was. She had no children.

imhapless
imhapless
3,576 Followers