What It Means To Miss New Orleans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nighttime was different. Shame and embarrassment was replaced with unbridled excitement. Many an evening ended with her recalling the events in the alley and in her hotel room while bringing herself to overpowering orgasms with her vibrator or fingers. Sometimes, she would make believe that the two men had accompanied her and Steve back to the hotel and she would imagine what it would be like to spend hours where there would be no time when she wasn't filled with a hard cock perhaps even two (or three?) at once.

These were the thoughts that were going through her mind as she drove right past Exit 13. She realized her mistake and decided to get off at the next exit and turn around. When she reached that exit a mile later, she remembered the woman's description of the location of the adult book store. Sure enough, there it was, covered with purple and pink neon lights, "Sin City" in bright letters on top. The store was in an isolated section of town, surrounded by warehouses and service stations. She decided she would turn around in the parking lot and get back on to the highway but as she got nearer to the store, she experienced a feeling welling up in her that reminded her of the excitement that she felt that night in New Orleans. "Maybe I'll just take a look inside. I can turn around and leave if I want," she thought as she stepped out of the car. "I won't need this" she thought as she locked her purse in the trunk taking out a twenty dollar bill and placing it in her blazer pocket along with the car keys.

She took a deep breath as she pushed open the door of the store. To her surprise, it was brightly lit and surprisingly undramatic. Were it not for the fact that every item in the room was sex-related, it could be any store in a suburban strip mall. She looked around and saw just a few men milling around. She wasn't sure what she expected them to look like, but noticed that there was nothing exceptional about them. No one was milling around in dirty trench coats or dark glasses, they seemed like the kind of group you might see buying wine for dinner at a liquor store on a Friday evening.

She remembered the story she had heard at the state legislative office building and thought, "Could I do that?" She took the thought as a challenge and said to herself, "No one knows who I am here and, anyway I can leave at any time if I don't like it. Your biggest regrets are the things that you didn't do, right?" Remembering how careless she had been in the alley, she decided to exercise some restraint and good judgment and to take some precautions. She walked over to a display of condoms. She giggled when she saw packages with one hundred condoms and picked up a three pack, flavored, and thought, "I can always save one or two for later use." She then walked over to the cashier, a young man with long greasy hair wearing a black t-shirt like the kind sold at heavy metal concerts. The name of a band, Stomping Babies, was written in elaborate Gothic script above a picture of the members of the band viewed from the ground-up each with one heavily-booted foot raised. Knowing that nothing would please the owner of the shirt more than to know that his tasteless shirt shocked and disgusted her, she feigned nonchalance and walked poker-faced up to the counter, placed the package of condoms down and asked for ten dollars in tokens.

He slowly looked her up and down and gave her a weaselly, greasy little grin saying, "Sure three will be enough?" When she pushed the twenty dollar bill forward, silently, he took the bill, gave her her change and said, "I think you'll really like booth number eight." She took the money and tokens and walked toward the back of the store with the sense that he was watching her walk away so intently that she could feel the heat of his gaze on her ass.

Sure enough, booth number eight was the last one on the left. She took a deep breath, said, "Here goes nothing," and stepped inside. Right in front of a small stool was a video machine with a slot for coins, directly to her left was a hole of about twelve inches diameter about three feet from the floor. The room was surprisingly clean with a sharp, disinfectant smell. Over the screen was a sign saying that the only two choices were feeding the video machine or leaving. She dutifully fed a token to the machine and heard a clicking as the machine engaged.

She had no expectations of what the movie would be but was still startled at the scene that appeared before her abruptly. There was no unfolding of a story or any kind of narrative, only the sudden appearance of a tattooed, heavily pierced blonde woman lying on her back at the edge of a bed with one man thrusting his cock in her mouth while a second, kneeling between her outspread legs, plowed hard into her. Kathy was so surprised that she did not notice immediately that the hole to her left, empty when she came in, was now filled with a hardening penis.

Kathy felt a moment of panic. She knew what was expected of her but wondered whether she could do it. But the fact that the situation was so anonymous made things easier for her. This would be a purely sexual act, one in which there were no reasons to worry about what the other person thought of you, no fears about whether they would call you, none of the complications that attend a regular relationship. She could for a moment, and without consequence she thought, behave like the most immoral pleasure loving slut for a few minutes and then leave that persona in the room behind her when she left.

With that in mind, she turned her full attention to the now rock-hard cock pointing. She had never really taken the opportunity to closely examine an erection before and because she could not see its owner, she felt that she could do so now without fear of embarrassment. It was, by now, decidedly hard although was it was neither considerably bigger or smaller than the few penises she had seen up to that point. She did not feel particularly aroused by the sight, if anything, it seemed a little silly being in a room with what appeared like a disembodied penis. "Maybe it will be more exciting when I touch it," she thought and she reached out and lightly traced underneath it with her finger. It twitched at her touch, which emboldened her to increase the intensity of her touch until she encircled it with her thumb and forefinger and stroked it rhythmically, causing the man in the next booth to sigh loudly. She heard a hoarse voice from the next room say, "Go ahead, suck it," and thinking that that was what she had come there for, removed one of the condoms from her pocket, ripped open the container and started to unroll it onto the hard cock in front of her. This time, the sound from the next booth was a loud groan of disappointment. "I won't do it unless you wear a condom," she said.

He replied, "Alright, go ahead."

Kathy moved the small stool over nearer to the wall, leaned over and slowly took the latex-covered head of the cock into her mouth. As she slowly moved her head back and forth, each time taking it deeper into her mouth, she could not help feeling that this was very different from what she had experienced back in New Orleans. Between the inhuman feeling of latex, the chemical minty taste of the condom and the antiseptic smell in the room, she felt that she was involved in some kind of impersonal medical procedure rather than an exciting sex act.

Her unseen partner seemed to enjoy her attention, though. After a few short minutes, she heard a suppressed moan and than a long exhalation of breath. As she removed her mouth from his cock, she looked down and saw the reservoir tip of the condom filled with his cum. He removed his penis from the hole and she heard the sound of pants being pulled up and buckled through the wall.

Kathy sat in the room, unsure what to think of the encounter that had just ended. She noticed that the video had ended and, as she weighed whether to put another token into the machine, she heard a sound to her side. A second man had clearly entered the booth next to hers. She tentatively reached up to stroke his member, but after touching it once, decided that what she really wanted to do was to leave. She faced the penis stuck through the hole and, addressing it as if it were a little person, said, "I'm sorry, I just can't do this," pushed back the stool and rose to leave the booth.

She was surprised as she left the booth at running into three men milling around in the passageway outside of the booth she had just vacated. The four of them were quickly joined by the man who had previously occupied the booth next to Kathy's. In his anger and frustration, he had rushed out of the room without tucking himself into his pants so as he ran out his cock bobbed up and down in a way that would have been comical under different circumstances. He was not funny as he ran right up to Kathy yelling.

"What the fuck are you doing? You think its funny, teasing some guy and then leaving?"

"I'm sorry, but I just decided that I didn't want to stay."

The man paused to look Kathy up and down. Taking in her expensive clothes, he said,"Oh I get it. You came slumming and thought you could make fools of some working guys and go and tell your friends at the country club over tea."

"Listen, I'm not like that. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's not what I want."

Gesturing toward the other three me he said, "Yeah, well all I, I mean WE, want is the same thing you did for the other guy, so why don't you step back into the booth and finish what you started."

"I'm not going to stand here and argue with you, please let me by."

"What are you gonna do if I don't?"

"I'll . . .I'll call the manager."

He nodded his head toward the men standing behind him and said, "I think he's going to be on our side."

She turned around and saw the store clerk in the offensive tee shirt who gave her a smirk and a shrug.

"Then I'll call the police."

"What are you going to tell them, that they have to come down and put some guys in jail because you came here to suck their dicks and they accepted? Here, use my phone," and he held out his cell phone to her.

As she thought about what he said and how hard a call to the police would be, the man snapped shut the phone and reached for her arm. Meanwhile, the store clerk unlocked a door in the hallway and said, "We can bring her in here." Overwhelmed by the men surrounding her and unsure what to do, Kathy put up only slight resistance as the men pushed her into the room.

The room was a small office used for storage and shipping. Boxes of x-rated items were stacked along the walls and an old, beat-up desk and chair sat in the middle of the room. Kathy was pushed into the seat and the man straddled her with his hard penis level with her mouth. One of the man stood behind her holding her arms while another one turned her face forward. The man in front of her pinched her nostrils shut and, the second she opened her mouth, shoved his cock in deeply.

"You'd better not bite it either. Not like those pencil-dicked wimps you're used to, is it?"

The man was not gentle as he forcefully fucked her mouth. He found it funny when she gagged after he pushed too far in and, just before he came, he grabbed her head with both of his hands and held her in place while he shot jet after jet of cum into her mouth. As he pulled out, she spit out what she had not swallowed onto her white blouse. One of the other men then suggested bringing her over to the desk.

She was carried over by her arms and legst and spread out over the top of the desk. Her legs were released only long enough to push her skirt over her hips and pull her panties down and off her. The next man then dropped his pants and underwear and shuffled into place between her widespread legs. The store clerk reached behind him to a box and handed the half-undressed a tube of lubricant which the first man spread on his cock and squirted between Kathy's legs

As the man positioned the head of his cock between Kathy's legs, the other men urged him on telling him to "go on and do it to her, fuck like she's never been fucked before." And the man obliged entering her suddenly in a way that caused her to gasp.

"God she's tight, wait 'til you get a shot at this," the man said as he pounded into her each time withdrawing all the way before ramming his cock in all the way and grinding himself hard against her once he was all the way in. The man told the other men to release her legs and he then grabbed them and placed them over his shoulders so that her ass was lifted off of the desk while he pounded relentlessly into her. Kathy moaned in protest speaking only once to beg him not to come inside since she wasn't on the pill.

The man greeted her request with a sneer gasping out as he pumped into her, "I think . . . that you . . . and me . . . can make . . . a real pretty baby . . " until reaching under her ass as if trying to pull himself completely into her, the man held her tightly until he was fully finished coming. He then withdrew from her and grabbing her ankles, handed them to the next man as he then stepped into place between her legs.

Meanwhile, the men at the other end of the desk were holding her arms, afraid to let them go for fear of being struck. With their free hands, they did their best to strip her, pulling aside her jacket and unbuttoning or popping the buttons of her blouse until her bra-encased breasts were exposed. The men then pulled the cups of her bra under her breasts so that her bare breasts were exposed to the men's kneading and pinching fingers. One of the men, seeing that she was wearing a necklace, remarked, "What a nice pearl necklace, maybe I can give her another one," as he pulled out his cock and tried to feed it into her mouth. She turned her head away at which point the man on the other side of her head lowered his pants and started to slap her cheek with his erect penis. "The sooner we come, the sooner we get this over with, so you might as well open up."

Kathy, reacting to a particularly hard thrust from the man fucking her, opened her mouth with a moan and soon found it stuffed with the cock of one of the men standing near her head. Realizing there was absolutely nothing she could do and hoping that the men would finish and let her go, Kathy suddenly halted all resistance and lay there limp as the men violated her. At this point, she felt like something she had read describing a near-death experience. It was if she had left her body and was watching a violent, pornographic movie in which a group of men seemed intent in either coming inside her as deeply as possible or shooting their come over as much of her face, body and clothing as possible.

Although she had long ago lost any sense of time, she became aware that her hope that the men would tire of their attack was not going to be realized. At some point far in the back of her consciousness, she was aware of the fact that the door to the room had opened and closed several times and, judging from the taste of some of the cocks thrust into her mouth, that some of the men were staying for more than one go at her. She realized that her health, and perhaps even her life, depended upon her getting away. She could not imagine how that would happen but resolved to take any opportunity to get away that arose.

Miraculously, the opportunity presented itself almost immediately. Two of the men, recent arrivals in the room, decided simultaneously that they wanted to explore new territory and so they instructed the others to turn her over on the desk so that she would be laying face down with her feet hanging down to the floor. The men separated her ass cheeks to expose the delicate, untouched rosebud within. But the two could not agree who would go first and a scuffle ensued. The scuffle, although minor, was enough of a distraction to create an opportunity. She pushed off of the desk as hard as she could, knocking the men off balance and immediately ran for the door. Once outside of the room, she lowered her shoulders and plowed through the crown of surprised men waiting in the hallway on her way to the relative safety of the main area of the store.

Desperately pulling her clothes around her and trying to straighten them out as best she could, Kathy raced in the direction of the front door. She had lost one shoe back in the room but certainly was not stopping to find it so that her gait was uneven and choppy. One obstacle remained between her and the front door of the store and her eventual escape, though.

Shortly after Kathy had entered the booth in the back of the store, a group of six young women had entered into the store. They had been meeting at one of the women's house to plan the bachelorette party of another friend when, fueled by the exuberance created by the gathering of a group of old friends and generous helpings of merlot, they decided to go to the adult book store to find items to liven up the party and thoroughly embarrass it's future guest of honor. As can be imagined, the group was particularly boisterous and descended on the store like a small, floral scented tornado.

It might be expected that a group of attractive, slightly drunk women would be a welcome sight in a xxx store, but that was not the case. The overwhelming majority of people in the store, our protagonist Kathy excluded, were in the store alone on a Friday night purchasing supplies for solitary endeavors. These people were only interested in buying their dvds or sex aids as quietly and unobtrusively as possible and returning home alone for an evening in front of the tv and dvd player. For those people, the commotion that the young women brought with them was as unwelcome as it would have been in the middle of a church service.

At the time that Kathy was bolting from the storage room of the store, the women were involved in noisily photographing each other with their cell phones as they posed with outrageous lingerie held in front of them or placed dildos upraised like horns behind each other's head. All but one of them were facing the front of the store when Kathy barged out of the back. The jubilant women could not help notice the look of shock and loss of facial color of the single woman facing the back of the store as she caught sight of Kathy. Each woman, in turn, turned around to look and caught sight of the apparition hobbling toward them on one shoe and with wildly disheveled clothing. Throughout the evening, the women had noticed men coming from the back of the store and whispering to other men, pointing to the back of the store. The women had wondered what the story was with the back of the store.

"The story" was written prominently and clearly in the smeared makeup and drying cum stains covering Kathy's face and clothing. As the women stood open-mouthed watching her passage, Kathy, trying to salvage even a shred of dignity, murmured "excuse me" and walked head down through the scrum of women. Each turned as she passed and watched the retreating figure, who because one side of her skirt had gotten caught in her waistband, had one bare cheek exposed, perfect except for the marks of fingers which had minutes before been grasping it tightly.

As Kathy pushed the door open, she glanced to the side and saw that the store clerk had resumed his station at the register. He gave her his most sickening smile and, affecting a fake hillbilly accent, said, "Y'all come back now, ya hear?" Face burning with anger and embarrassment, Kathy walked to her car, pulled the keys out of her pocket and sped away.

It was only after driving quickly for ten minutes, looking in her rear view mirror to make sure that she was not being followed, that Kathy pulled over in a quiet residential neighborhood and permitted herself to cry about the ordeal she had just been through. The tears continued unabated for ten minutes, it was as if she were crying not only about the events of the evening but about everything bad that had happened to her and everyone else in the world. After essentially dehydrating herself with crying, Kathy sat trying to collect herself. She found some small consolation in the fact that, as relentlessly horrible as the evening had been, it could have been even worse. She was, at least, spared the pain and humiliation of being unceremoniously ass-fucked in the back room.