What It Means To Miss New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
truman5
truman5
26 Followers

By now, his friend was nearly overcome with excitement. He pushed a ten dollar bill toward Steve, saying, "Here you go, Walter."

Steve looked at him quizzically and said, "Walter?"

The man said, "Yeah, isn't that your name? She called you Walter Rolley or something."

"Oh no, she was just . . . oh, never mind," Steve halted in mid-explanation suspecting that the man was not particularly interested in a lecture on Elizabethan chivalry at that particular time.

Indeed he wasn't. The man had already unzipped and revealed his erection which he had been stroking while watching Kathy suck his friend. Shouldering his satisfied friend aside, he stepped in front of Kathy and unceremoniously shoved himself into Kathy's waiting mouth. But the excitement seemed to be too much for him and Steve saw Kathy raise her eyebrows again as if she were surprised at how quickly the man came and the quantity of cum he had produced. Finishing him proved to be more of a challenge and Steve watched her throat as she swallowed repeatedly and for a long period of time. When he had finally finished, Kathy reached up offered her hand to Steve as if she were alighting from a carriage to go to a fancy dress ball. She lifted herself with Steve's assistance, scooped up his jacket with one hand and, releasing Steve's hand, patted the still panting man on the cheek. Taking Steve's arm, she guided him to the street where she raised her hand and a taxi appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

As they stepped into the cab, they looked back and saw the two men still in the dark courtyard entrance, stunned at what had just happened, the second man still hanging limply out of his open zipper. Steve and Kathy laughed and then Kathy said, "Well I guess we both have our secret New Orleans story now."

Steve replied, "Yeah. I bet you had no idea how your day was going to end when you woke up this morning."

"Actually," Kathy laughed, "I read my horoscope in the complimentary hotel newspaper this morning and it said "you will blow three strangers in an alley tonight." I thought it was some kind of a misprint."

Steve smiled weakly but seemed somewhat disturbed. "I know we haven't known each other for long, but I guess I had hoped that I meant more to you to you than those other two guys."

Kathy, sorry that her joke had hurt him, smiled sadly and said, "Steve, I had a wonderful time tonight and I will never forget it or you. What just happened seemed really wicked and exciting, but even if it hadn't ended so dramatically, the evening was one of the nicest that I've had in a long, long time. I'm sorry I suggested you were a stranger or like those other two. You really mean a lot more to me, even after knowing you for such a short time." She smiled and said mischievously, "I mean, look, I didn't even charge you."

"I appreciate your generosity. I really enjoyed the whole evening, too. Do you think that, uh, maybe we can see each other again."

A sad smile crossed her face again. "Steve, you are so unbelievably sweet. If I were ever going to be pimped out for ten dollars again, I'd want it to be by you. But remember what you said about things staying here in New Orleans. I can't fit what happened tonight into my regular life and, like it or not, you're a part of what happened. I mean, can you imagine us answering questions at a party about how we met?"

"So we just say we met in New Orleans, we wouldn't have to tell the whole story."

"But that's not the point. We'd both know the whole story and you don't build solid relationships on blowing strangers in alleys for ten dollars. I'm really sorry but I just don't see how it could happen."

"I never thought I'd regret getting a blow job from a beautiful woman, but I guess there's a first time for everything... As good as you were, and you were great, I wish we had gone the usual route, a night at the movies or something. Oh well. Anyway, speaking of pimping, I think this is yours."

Kathy took the ten dollar bills he offered and said, "Giving the girl all of the money. You'd make a lousy pimp, you'd better stick with swimming pools... Driver, could you pull up next to that man on the corner."

The car pulled up next to a homeless man and for one insane second, Steve wondered if Kathy was going to blow him, too but, of course she didn't. Instead, she pressed the folded ten dollar bills into his hand and urged him to get a good, hot meal.

"You know he's just going to spend it on liquor or drugs."

"You're probably right. But maybe he won't. And even if he did, at least he would forget his sad situation for a few hours."

The two rode in silence for a few minutes. Steve finally said, "Listen, if I can never, ever see you again, at least maybe I can walk you to your room, make sure you get there safely. This town is full of perverts."

"I know, and we're two of the biggest! Yes, you can escort me, but I have to warn you, this has been a very long day and I expect to crash when I hit the bed. I don't feel like I have enough energy to take off my clothes."

"It would be a shame to let them get wrinkled, I'd be glad to help you."

"Well I did give my two ladies-in-waiting the night off so I guess you can pitch in. But I'm not promising anything else, I am really, really tired."

"I think you've made your record, counselor, I get the point, you're tired."

As they walked to the elevator and, later to her room, Kathy leaned against Steve as much out of exhaustion as affection. Once inside the room, Steve removed her blazer and, draped it carefully over the desk chair. He then reached down and carefully removed her shoes. After that, he unbuttoned her blouse and removed it placing it upon a hangar, leaving her standing in the middle of the room barefoot in her bra and skirt. Saving the removal of her bra to the end, he unzipped her skirt and slid it down her hips. He was momentarily surprised that she was naked from the waist down, until he remembered what lay nestled in the breast pocket of his jacket. She was exquisite. Athletic and firm, but not overly muscled, she was like a Greek sculpture. Her pubic hair was trimmed above her labia to a small, soft, butterscotch colored patch. Stepping around her to unfasten her bra, he gazed down at her small, firm round ass and noted the two dimples in the small of her back. After removing her bra, he walked in front of her, reveling in the sight of her small, firm breasts and her small, roseate nipples. He found himself walking around her, almost as if in search of an imperfection. But he found none.

"Do I pass inspection?" she asked.

"With flying colors," he responded.

He then walked over to the bed and pushed aside the pillows at the head of the bed and pulled back the bedcovers. She, following him from the center of the room, fell into the bed like a tree falling, the first un-graceful thing he had seen her do all evening. As she lay on the bed on her stomach, struggling to keep her eyes open, he could not resist gently tracing the outline of her body with his finger, starting at her hair and then passing over her check, lightly down her neck and back, over her ass cheeks and down one leg and up the other. After reaching her thigh, he lingered at her ass, outlining the curve of her buttocks and gently touching the crack of her ass. Although she growled "I'm sooo tired," and began to make fake snoring noises, she gradually opened her legs, allowing him access to her pussy. Using the tip of her forefinger, he gently traced the outline of her labia, separating the delicate lips and feeling that she was extremely wet. This came as no surprise to him, she had pleasured him and two other men without anyone attending to her. Steve was determined to correct that immediately.

Dipping his finger in between her lips, he covered it with her wetness and then sought out her clit, teasing it with feather strokes when he found it. Her fake snores had long before turned to moans and his rhythmic stroking soon turned the moans to gasps and then a series of "oh, oh, ohs" as she ground her clit against his fingers, cumming explosively in just a few minutes. Steve, excited at watching her cum and, earlier in the evening, watching her suck off two men in quick succession, quickly removed his clothing and, propping up her hips with one of the many hotel pillows, kneeled between her legs, edging them apart and placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. As he rocked slowly, each time gaining deeper and deeper entrance into her, she said, "Pull out before you come, I'm not using any kind of protection." Steve, propped up on his arms, began to thrust into her, each time faster and harder until, feeling the onset of an orgasm, he pulled all of the way out of her. As his cock sprang up and bounced against his stomach, he pressed forward so that he slid between her ass cheeks, his cock emerging from the top of her crack to shoot four long spurts of cum onto her. The first sailed over her back to land between her shoulder blades. The next three pooled in the small of her back. He leaned forward, kissed her cheek and whispered that he would get something to clean her off with.

Walking to the bathroom, he returned with a warm face cloth and towel and carefully wiped her back clean of his ejaculation. By now, her breathing had settled into a long and deep pattern, her only reaction to his ministrations being a soft moan when the warm cloth touched her flushed skin.

After washing and drying her off, Steve stepped back and looked at her for what he expected would be the last time. She was so beautiful and he had become so fond of her that he felt a dull ache both at her beauty and because of the fact that he would see her no more. He gently kissed each perfect ass cheek, kissed each of her shoulder blades, and finally, kissed her tenderly on her cheek. She, already much more asleep than awake, pursed her lips and air kissed in his direction before falling completely into a deep sleep.

After carefully covering her, he left, pausing sadly at the threshold to her room to take one last look at her.

Or so he thought. Several months later, while reading a magazine, checking his Blackberry and idly flipping through television channels, he was startled to hear a familiar voice as he went past one of the public access stations at the high end of the cable channels. There was no question who it was, he had replayed the evening in New Orleans so many times in his head that her voice had become like a familiar tune that refused to leave his head. Clicking back, he confirmed that it was her.

She was testifying in front of a state legislative committee. He was not surprised to see that, even in such a staid setting, she was mesmerizing. He recognized her outfit as being the same one she had worn in New Orleans. She had clearly captured the attention of the committee members, undoubtedly in part because she was radiant, but mostly because she was completely on top of all of the information relevant to her testimony. She answered all questions, even those asked by members hostile to her position, gracefully and, at times with humor. And there, on the bottom of the screen was her name, Kathy Allerton, and her organization, Earth Defenders.

Having been reminded of the name of the organization for which she worked (Steve had been so absorbed in how beautiful she was that he had forgotten it almost immediately after she said it in New Orleans) he rushed to his computer, went to the group's website and called up her biography and photograph.

It was definitely her. He was not surprised to see that her credentials were stellar. She had attended one of the best women's colleges in the country, graduating magna cum laude and Phil Beta Kappa and then went to an Ivy League law school. Throughout college and law school, she had been involved in a dizzying array of activities from Big Sisters, to being President of the Environmental Club and Editor of the environmental law journal. After being graduated from law school, she had clerked for a distinguished circuit court judge before going to Earth Defenders. She currently served on a number of Bar Committees and had written a series of law review articles about environmental law. And, finally, at the bottom of the page, was a link to her e-mail address.

Steve clicked on the link and started to write a message to her. His fingers flew over the keyboard as he wrote to her. His words were like a deluge, he described how wonderful she had been in the legislative committee, how much he had thought about her and how the evening in New Orleans had been one of the most exciting times in his life. As he wrote, though, the pace of his typing slowed. He found his enthusiasm diminished as he recalled how unequivocal she had been about never seeing him again. He remembered how fruitless his efforts to persuade her otherwise had been. He realized that the only thing more painful than not seeing her again was the image of her opening his e-mail and reacting not with joy but with embarrassment or dislike as she wondered what she could do to make sure that he got out of her life and stayed out. Imagining himself as the source of unhappiness to her was unbearable so, with the heaviest of hearts, he clicked on the "x" in the corner of his screen, clicked on "no" when asked by the computer prompt whether he wanted to save changes and sat alone on his living room sofa, dumbly watching the test pattern on the television screen in front of him.

truman5
truman5
26 Followers
12