What It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my right hand wander down his body, then I pushed it between us and dragged my nails along his denim covered hard on.

"This…" I barely whispered before he put his mouth over mine and kissed me harshly turning my legs to jelly.

Jerry's hands started to wander too and I felt him yank up my skirt and as one hand fondled a buttock the other sought out my pussy. Pushing aside the lace gusset of my knickers he slid two fingers along my wet snatch and then thrust them roughly into me and continued to slide them in and out of me voraciously whilst I moaned into his mouth.

Deciding then I could wait no longer; I ripped open his flies and pulled his jeans down far enough to reveal a glimpse of the tattoos on his thighs. I grabbed his dick running my nails along the shaft more softly this time. Then I pushed him back from me and his fingers out of me.

"Sit" I commanded gesturing to the toilet seat lid, he complied quickly and held his arms out to me. I straddled his lap still standing as his arms enfolded me and he began caressing my butt again. Pushing his head back I kissed him hard then pulled the lace of my panties to one side and lowered myself onto his cock.

Frantically and wordlessly we fucked and pulled at each others clothes desperate to feel more of each other against our own skin. My camisole and bra were around my waist and my breast in his mouth when my orgasm began.

"I'm coming." I whispered hoarsely after just a few minutes and dug my nails into his back then threw my head back and swore as quietly as I could. Jerry wasn't too far behind me, saying my name over and over, his eyes shut. I held on to him tight with my arms and my pussy as he came, congratulating myself at my good fortune for a change. This man was a complete sex god and I was shagging him – how on earth did that happen?

I released Jerry from the tight hold I had him in to see that he was smiling too. Feeling like the cat that had got the cream I stroked his face and kissed his lips unable to stop grinning.

"Well you're full of surprises aint'cha?" He laughed helping me get re-dressed. "I thought you were one of those good girls when I met you last night!"

I raised my eyebrows prompting him to continue. "The way you blushed; you seemed so innocent. I was looking forward to corrupting you."

"Ha, you wish! Good girls wear underwear," I exclaimed "I'm catholic remember, I know how to play the game. I can do demure at church on Sunday and slutty with the rock star on a Friday if I want to." I joked. "Are you disappointed then?" I asked standing up enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding out of me once more and rearranged my underwear and skirt.

"What do you think?" He replied rolling his eyes. I picked up his t-shirt from where I'd discarded it in the sink and threw it at him. "I actually think you're hot as hell and wouldn't want you any other way."

Just then the handle of the door turned as someone tried to come in. I bit my bottom lip; my eyes wide as I spun round to look at Jerry for reassurance. But he was grinning broadly, which wasn't much help.

"Shit!" I whispered "What shall we do?"

"Your little plan backfired has it?" He goaded me clearly amused. "Fuck it, let's just walk out. Act normal."

The handle rattled again and a muffled voice asked how much longer we were gonna be. I clamped my hand over my mouth widening my eyes even further.

"Be right out." Jerry called. "You ready?" He asked taking my hand. I struggled to keep a straight face, but I took a deep breath and followed him as he unlocked the door.

As it opened a middle-aged woman stood in front of us, her jaw wide open in shock.

"Howdy." Jerry nodded to her as she took a step back to let us pass.

"Hello." I greeted her in my best British accent. "Nice day for it." I commented and burst out laughing as Jerry pulled me out of the diner quickly.

We almost ran around the corner where we fell into convulsions hanging on to each other as we cried with laughter.

"Nice day for it?" Jerry exclaimed through his tears. "That was hilarious!"

"I couldn't resist" I gasped "I wanted to see her reaction. She just stood there opening and closing her mouth like a goldfish!"

••

We got ourselves together enough so that people stopped staring at us and walked along the street.

"What do you wanna do now?" Jerry asked lighting a cigarette.

"Ooh smoke!" I said as I eyed his packet of Marlboro.

"Really? You smoke?"

"Yep, been trying to quit, but it's not going too well. May I have one of yours?" Just as Jerry was lighting this for me my phone rang. "Great." I groaned, "I know exactly who this is..." I pulled my phone from my bag and answered the call.

"Hey Lars, how's the hangover" I said into the receiver. Leaning against a nearby lamppost I took a long drag on my cigarette.

"Terrible and I blame you entirely. Satan's fucking beard!"

"Well, I didn't force you to suck on it did I? So I'm taking no responsibility." I laughed "What can I do for you?"

"Can you come over? I've got some stuff I wanna go over with you before I leave for the airport."

"Lars you gave me the day off and I'm out with a friend at the moment, is it urgent?" I looked at Jerry and rolled my eyes.

"I know, sorry, but it won't take long; an hour or two at most. Please?"

I exhaled cigarette smoke forcefully, pissed off that I knew I was going to give in and go over there which meant spoiling the rest of my day with Jerry. He'd probably just go back to L.A. and that would be the last I saw of him until Europe in the summer.

"You fucking owe me Ulrich." I spoke to him letting him know I wasn't very happy. "I'll be over in half an hour."

"Sure – you know I appreciate it Elle. Thanks."

I hung up and threw my cigarette on the floor and ground it out with my boot, thunder in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Jerry." I began sadly "I have to go, it's what's expected of me, I knew he was like this when I signed up, so I can't really get out of it."

"Hey, don't worry about it." Jerry said winding his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him kissing me on the top of my head "Why don't I drop you over there now, then I can go to the grocery store and make you dinner tonight after I pick you up."

I looked up at him as if he was suggesting that we fly to the moon, I was so surprised at his offer.

"What? Don'tcha think I know how to cook?" Jerry asked when he saw the expression on my face. "Ok, I'm no Jamie Oliver, but I can get by if I need to. You have a recipe books right?" I laughed and asked him to pinch me. "What for?" He looked surprised now.

"Well I'm just wondering when I'm going to wake up from this dream that's all!" I replied shaking my head "You want to hang around and wait for me to finish work and cook me dinner?"

"I could just come over and hang out whilst you and Lars work," he offered.

"No way! And thanks, but you can't drive me over there either."

"Why not?"

"If Lars finds out about this, he'll have us married with two kids by the end of the week. He'll be a nightmare – trust me!"

Jerry threw his head back and laughed hard pulling me even closer to him into a full hug.

"You're killin' me, he wouldn't be like that!"

"You'd better believe it!" I insisted. "He's been trying to marry me off for the last year. Whenever he finds out I'm going on a date he turns into this overprotective father figure, it's all 'What does he do, where does he live, what's he got to offer you?'. He liked this one guy so much that he kept inviting him out places without telling me. It was embarrassing, 'cos after a couple of dates I realised I didn't even like him, but he just kept popping up all over the place. In the end I stole Lars' phone and deleted his number!"

Jerry was still in hysterics and holding on to me tight as we stood in the middle of the sidewalk getting in the way of other pedestrians.

"Oh shut up and take me home!" I demanded wriggling free and pulling him down the street.

We pulled about outside my house and Jerry asked how long I'd be.

"Well Lars said an hour or two, so..."

"Double it!" We both said in unison and grinned knowingly at each other. "I'll call you when I'm leaving, but are you sure you want to hang around and wait for me?"

"'Course I do sugar, I'm already looking forward to seeing you later. And the best part is Lars flies out tonight so we can spend the entire weekend in bed without interruptions if you're lucky." As he said the last sentence he gave me the sexiest of smiles, leaned over and kissed me setting off those fireworks again. I didn't want to pull myself away from the kiss, but the sooner I left, the sooner I'd be back and if I didn't stop it now, we'd be here for a while...

"Well in that case you might as well check out of the hotel and save yourself a few dollars" I said breathlessly handing him my house keys "See you around Five."

••

It was dusk when I walked through the door at half past seven to the smell of basil and garlic, apologising profusely as I looked through the post on my way to the kitchen. I stopped dead as soon as I reached the doorway and looked up. There were candles covering almost every available surface and the low table in front of the sofa had two places set with a white rose laid across one. Jerry had gotten two oversized cushions down from the window seat in my bedroom and put them either side of the table as seats. I have no idea what music was playing, even though it must've been mine but it was soft, relaxing and understated. Once again he'd left me speechless.

"Hey you. Slave driver kept you a long time then?" Jerry said by way of a greeting as he looked up from the stove where he was stirring something, his hair pulled back into a pony tail that snaked down his back.

I turned to look at him my jaw slack, again. "Yeah..." I managed "Bastard had me take them to the airport!" I took a step into the room still looking around in amazement; my house had never looked so good.

"Wine?" Jerry held a bottle of red wine and a glass up. I nodded mutely and he poured me glass as he walked towards me.

"Jerry, this is... lovely, thank you." I said when the cat finally gave me back my tongue. Taking the glass of wine I stood on tiptoes to kiss him lightly.

"'S'ok, I had plenty of time on my hands" he joked "I hope you like spaghetti? I told you I knew the basics and this is pretty much my limit I'm afraid..."

"It's one of my favourites actually, always has been." I grinned.

"Well it won't be long, so go and sit down and I'll bring it over."

I dutifully sat on the cushion in front of the place setting with the rose and picked up to smell it. It was expensive, not one of the crappy ones you get in the supermarket that die before they even bloom. I blinked hard and even pinched my thigh to check I wasn't asleep and sat silently as I sipped my wine watching Jerry being domesticated in my kitchen. My kitchen! I couldn't help but smile smugly to myself, I'd expected 'wham bam thank you Ma'am' but I'd gotten a bit of romance. And I was going have him to myself for the entire weekend to do with what I liked!

We ate by candlelight and Jerry's bolognaise was actually very nice, for dessert he had cheated and bought a tiramisu from the deli downtown, but that didn't matter at all to me, it was all perfect and I couldn't stop smiling at the thought he'd put so much effort in. Even when we'd finished eating we remained sat on our giant cushions on opposite sides of the coffee table talking and drinking red wine. We pretty much covered our entire life stories and the anecdotes were getting wilder and wilder the more we drank. Of course Jerry topped every one of mine, but he told his tales with such repartee that I was often crying tears of laughter. At the conclusion of one such detailed account about Alice's original bass player puking on a drum kit, I picked up the bottle on the table to top up Jerry's glass only to find it was already empty.

"Bloody hell, have we really drunk 2 bottles of wine?" I asked, suddenly realising how drunk I was.

"No. We've had 3!" Jerry replied picking up another 2 empty bottles that where hidden from my view on the floor beside him. "It is 3.00am y'know?"

I closed my eyes, put my head in my hands and groaned.

"What's wrong?" Jerry asked puzzled by sudden change in mood.

"I don't really do red wine..." I explained, lifting my head up to address him rather than the table. "It gives me the most outrageous hangovers. Do I have a red wine moustache too?" I ventured as I tried to stand up.

"Not that I can see. Where are you going now?" Jerry laughed as I tried to balance myself like a tightrope walker, arms out at right angles to my body.

"Water and drugs. Prevention is the best cure!" I imparted my knowledge on such matters wagging my finger drunkenly in his direction.

"Well then I s'pose it's time to get you into bed." Said Jerry standing and blew out the candles. "But don't think I'm going to let you sleep it off just yet!" he added slipping his arms around my waist as I finished gulping down a pint of water and some asprin.

"Good," I murmured. Turning around I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his burgundy stained lips down to meet mine. "Because I'm not even remotely tired," he smiled down at me, took my hand and led me upstairs.

••

Upon reaching the bedroom he kissed me again, not like any of our previous kisses; this was slow and sensual and the lustful urgency we'd displayed before seemed a world away. He reached over and took the pin from my hair letting it fall down around my shoulders and down my back in loose coppery waves. Pulling back slightly he looked at me and ran his fingers through my hair, bringing more of it over my shoulders to frame my face.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said in all seriousness. I felt myself blush and had to look away from his intense stare that seemed to bore right into my soul. He laughed then and said "See you ain't the hard edged rock star's assistant you make out to be are ya?" I looked back up at him then thinking that in those few seconds he'd actually seen into my soul. That alone made me feel dizzy, never mind all the wine. "And you are very beautiful; I'm not just sayin' that." I smiled at him, but I didn't want this conversation to go on, I wasn't used to people getting this close to me and I wasn't prepared to deal with it then. Jerry was still looking at me intensely and stroking my hair, I only had one option, so I kissed him, threading my own fingers through his golden locks and started to move him towards the bed.

He began to undress me as we moved, unzipping my skirt and pushing it to the floor. I stepped out of it and pulled his t-shirt over his head in reply. Then he untied the straps of my camisole and let that fall to the floor too. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra slowly lowering the straps from my shoulders down my arms before removing it to free my breasts seemingly much to Jerry's delight as he reached for both of them at once. As I let it fall I pulled open the button on his jeans and lowered his zipper slowly as his cock struggled for freedom finally springing forth quite violently as I eased his jeans to the floor. Running a fingernail playfully along the underside of his shaft I grinned up at him. He pushed me back onto the bed and I yelped in surprise as he kicked off his jeans and socks.

"Am I never gonna get you completely naked?" Jerry said with a look of exasperation eyeing my knickers. "At least I get to take them off this time I s'pose" He grinned down at me mischievously as I wriggled further up the bed giggling. "Don't think you can get away." He said grabbing my ankles and holding me where I was. "I'm gonna enjoy this, and so are you!" He said as he leaned over me and laid a flurry of kisses along my stomach sending shivers in every direction. Using his fingers he traced the lines of the lace at the top of my thighs and slipped them underneath to caress my hips. His kisses travelled lower and when they reached my knickers his hands slowly began to ease them down so that his lips always had milky white flesh to lay their kisses upon. He did this all the way down, kissing both of my legs slowly and delicately sending me crazy as I held tight on to the cast iron rails at the top of the bed biting my lip so as not scream. My breath was short and shallow and even without looking up he knew exactly how wild he was sending me. Only when he'd threaded the lace over my feet and kissed along both my ankles in turn did he stop to look up to see the state he'd got me in, this set a wide grin across his face.

"You'd better get up here now, 'cos I can't wait any longer!" I said breathlessly.

Laughing Jerry made his way towards me up the bed trailing his fingers lightly over my body sending all manner of sensations coursing through me. I thought I would die if he didn't take me then, but instead he leant over and took a pink nipple into his mouth as I finally gave in and moaned loudly. Pushing my tits together he sucked and lapped voraciously on both nipples in turn, this really was more than I could bear and after pulling a pillow over my head and biting into it for a few seconds I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Sitting up I pushed him back from me and onto his back as I straddled him. "I told you I wasn't going to wait!" I said in reply to his surprised look. I pushed both his arms above his head as I leaned over, my hair and breasts trailing along his chest and kissed him long and hard as he had me in the diner earlier. When I pulled back he was smiling.

"I like a girl who ain't afraid to take what she wants," he drawled.

"Well prepare to be taken then darlin'" I replied rising myself up far enough to allow me to take his dick and lower myself onto it. I tried to hold back and slowly took him inside me, but no sooner had he filled me completely and I'd rocked back and forth once or twice my climax hit me violently and I leaned back and jerked my hips as it coursed through me. As it subsided, I kept rocking my hips and opened my eyes, looking down to see Jerry grinning appreciatively. "You havin' fun sugar?" he asked. I laughed, "You could say that!" and leaned over him once again maintaining the rhythm but giving him a different angle so that he got more friction from within me. He groaned out loud and leaned forward to take a nipple into his mouth again as he kneaded my other breast relentlessly sending new waves of pleasure through me. I leaned back this time pulling Jerry up with me and wrapping my legs around behind him. He was now able to mash my tits together as he'd been doing when I'd interrupted him and was frantically sucking and nipping them between groans. I increased the rhythm of my rocking and squeezed him tightly from within watching as he threw his head back and cursed loudly. I felt his release inside me, that alone brought me another orgasm and we held onto each other tightly as we came and for a long time afterwards. Finally we fell asleep in each other's arms.

••

I woke late again, but amazingly without my expected red wine hangover, Jerry was obviously dead to the world; it was his snores that had awoken me. I lay motionless for a while still in the crook of his arm, watching his chest rise and fall and feeling his heart beat beneath me. But I couldn't resist the temptation to touch him; it was as if I had to check that he was real.

Idly I stroked the arm around me tracing the pattern of the tattoo on his forearm whilst I daydreamed about lying in bed with him all day with nothing to but fuck; paradise! I hadn't meant it to, but this roused him from his sleep