What I've Always Wanted Ch. 02

Story Info
A BBW is punished for disobeying orders.
1.7k words
4.2
28.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were still shaking as Russ helped me move from the dresser where he had so thoroughly ravaged my ass to the king-sized bed in the center of the room. He bent and kissed me deeply as he reached behind my neck to untie the knot that kept my breast binding in place. By the time he'd cum deep inside my tight ass, lack of blood flow had turned the flesh a deep purplish red that made my pussy drench the bedspread. He unwound the leather straps slowly and gently, knowing that my poor titties would hurt enough as the feeling came back to them without any unnecessary roughness on his part. The huge globes sprang free of their prison and I gasped. He knelt in front of me and kissed them softly, swirling his tongue around my distended nipples. "Thank you, baby girl," he murmured, his face buried in my substantial cleavage. "That was amazing."

Russ placed his large hand in the middle of my pale belly and eased me back onto the bed, then spread my thighs as far as they would go. He flipped the switch to turn off the vibrating dildo that was still buzzing away in my pussy and unbuckled the straps holding it in place. It slid out, accompanied by a rush of silky wetness, and Russ set it aside. He examined my red and swollen pussy for a moment before leaning in to run his tongue across my clit. I groaned, so exhausted that I didn't know if I could take more of Russ' erotic attentions, but my body reacted to him immediately as always. He grinned and took my labia ring between his teeth, pulling it playfully before rising to stand between my thighs.

He held out his hands for me and pulled me to my feet. He asked me to remove my skirt and I shimmied out of it quickly. Then he lead me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter while he ran a very warm bath, adding some fragrant bath oil to the water. When the tub was full, he motioned for me to get in. I sank down into the water, gasping as it lapped against my swollen asshole, then my aching tits. Bruises were already forming on the pale skin, some looking like Russ' fingerprints, others the distinct shape of the riding bat, and still others the small red dots, petichial hemorrhages caused by the bindings he'd tied so tightly around the giant globes.

He traced a finger across some of the most vivid bruises and smiled. "Given a day or two, your breasts are going to be gorgeous, baby girl. Don't you think?" I gulped and nodded, deeply embarrassed by the evidence of the abuse I craved so deeply. "Of course, we'll have to give them time to heal before I torture them again, sweetheart. I don't want to cause any permanent damage. So, I'll have to come up with another way to punish you for cumming without permission earlier."

I'd half hoped he'd forgotten about my transgression, distracted by the novelty of breast bondage and the feel of his cock in my ass. But I should have known better. In all the time I'd known him, I had never been allowed to orgasm without begging for permission first. I tensed, wondering just what he'd do to me. In the past, he'd forced me over the hood of his car in a crowded nightclub parking lot and fucked me til I came a dozen times; toward the end, there were half a six guys watching, urging Russ on as he tore up my pussy. I would've happily taken them on, but I knew Russ wouldn't share me, so I had to content myself with the fact that my audience was jacking off as I got fucked.

And then there was the time that he made me go into the confessional of a Catholic church and describe to the poor priest in detail how I had sucked Russ' cock on the way to the church, playing with my pussy the whole time I was confessing. When I heard the priest's breathing grow heavy and fast, I knew he was joining me. The thought of the priest with his cock in hand as he sat in the confessional made me cum so hard that I had to confess to that as well.

Another time, I wasn't allowed to leave his apartment for a week. During that time, I could only wear a corset, stockings and fuck me pumps, even when he was away, working on-base. Periodically, he would text me an order to take photos for him as proof that I wasn't disobeying him. Every time he came home, I had to lean over the arm of the sofa for him to spank my jiggling ass until it was covered in welts before he fucked me from behind. And I wasn't allowed any relief that whole week; as soon as I got close to orgasm, he pulled out and walked away.

So, my punishment could be just about anything.

I remained silent, except for the occasional painful gasp as Russ began to massage my tits, his hands coated in soothing oil. Of course, the pain was accompanied by an answering throb of my clit. "I have the perfect punishment," he said at last, continuing to knead my swollen and bruised titties. He didn't say any more, just began to wash me all over with creamy body wash. Once I was deliciously clean, Russ gestured for me to stand. He wrapped a thick towel around my body and helped me to step out of the tub.

Back in the bedroom, Russ ordered, "Bend over and hold your ankles." Wary of more punishment, I obeyed without delay. I felt a familiar cool liquid dripping onto my swollen asshole, then Russ' thick finger working it inside me. Despite myself, I got wet again and my breathing quickened. I couldn't believe he was going to take my ass again so quickly. He removed his finger and left me there, my ass on display for him. He rummaged around in my overnight bag for a moment, then returned. I felt a prodding at my reddened rosette and I tried to relax my sphincter. To my surprise, it wasn't Russ' thick cock; it was the obscenely thick, 8" long butt plug he had asked me to buy. "I want to make sure you stay open for later, baby girl," he murmured as the plug slid into me, held in place by my tight hole, and slapped me affectionately on the ass afterward.

He ordered me to re-dress myself and we left the hotel room. In short order, Russ had procured a cab and discussed our destination with the driver in private before I was allowed to get into the car. As I settled in, Russ unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out for me to stroke. I rocked a little in my seat, trying to find a comfortable way to sit with the big plug inside me. The drive wasn't long enough for me to make him blow another load, which deeply disappointed me. I had hoped to have my tummy full of his cum before we reached our destination. Tucking his cock away, he helped me to exit the cab and I almost stumbled when I saw where we were. The storefront had a neon sign in the window, advertising, "Piercings of all kinds."

I turned to look at Russ, my face white with shock. I knew what my punishment would be: having both nipples pierced. While I loved my labia ring, I had resisted his urging to get additional piercings. He smiled smugly and I knew he had me. If this was my punishment for not begging for sexual release, then I would have to do it. I had no choice... unless I never wanted to see him again. Given the way he dominated me in bed and spoiled me out of it, that wasn't going to be an option.

We entered the store and a very cute young woman greeted us. Every inch of her arms not covered by her tight latex bustier was covered in tattoos. She wore a pair of leather short-shorts that clung to her heart-shaped ass and showed off her tanned, toned legs with ended with feet in heavy Doc Marten boots. Her short, spiky black hair was tipped in vibrant purple and her big blue eyes were ringed in heavy black eyeliner and thick mascara. Russ explained what he wanted and she led me to a private cubicle. "I'll need to see your breasts in order to determine what size jewelry to use," she said in a very professional voice.

I obediently unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra. When she saw the swollen, discolored flesh, her eyes widened. I blushed furiously, even as my ass clenched convulsively around the plug. As usual, my punishment was well thought-out. Russ knew that I had never shared my desire for tit torture with anyone but him and he wanted to make sure that at least one other person knew my naughty secret. She reached out and touched my nipple in a clinical fashion, evaluating it's thickness and length. Even that light touch brought tears to my eyes. Russ stood behind the girl, smirking at me.

She turned away to prepare her tools. From there, it went quickly. She clamped my right nipple, which caused me to cry out. She quickly slid the needle through my flesh, following it with a stainless steel stirrup ring. Once she had the ball closures in position to keep the ring from coming out, she turned to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. A quick discussion of cleaning procedure followed, then I dressed myself, wincing as my bra pressed against my newly pierced flesh. Russ thanked the cute little piercer, paid the bill, and held the door for me to exit the building.

"That should be a long-lasting reminder that you must ask for permission to get off," he said as we settled into another cab, headed back to the hotel, where I knew Russ was just getting started.