What I've Been Missing

Story Info
Heather discovers she's been missing out on exhibitionism.
3.9k words
4.57
48.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I've been missing!

My name is Heather and I NEED to share with someone how I found out what I've been missing. I don't have any close girlfriends I can talk to about this so the best thing I could do is write it down!

I've read a few user-submitted stories so the first thing I guess I need to do is tell you a little about myself. I'm 30 and became a RN not long ago. I was married in my early 20's, decided to go to nursing school, worked hard, got divorced, and continued my education. I was very jaded after my divorce and threw myself into work and my education, constantly studying and taking every extra shift I could to try to keep my student loan debt to a minimum. Spending your life in scrubs and being a jaded woman doesn't do much for a girl's self-image. Honestly, I never think about my appearance all that much. Hair up, no makeup, scrubs, no one to impress...why would I? I don't have much of a sex drive either (or should I say "didn't") because I'm always working or studying. I'm 5'4" tall, usually weigh around 130lbs, have a slim build and D cup breasts and hips that are wide enough so I don't look like a stick figure with boobs. I have been "hiding" my boobs for years with sports bras. Big boobs in a hospital around doctors who have the tact of a 14 year old boy and patients looking for that "Dear Penthouse" experience taught me quickly! I have straight, brown hair that reaches to between my shoulder blades, green eyes, and a fair completion. So that's me!

Since I was a little girl I've slept in men's t-shirts. Just plain, white, crew neck t-shirts. I used to sleep in my daddy's and kept up the habit to this day. I like to wear a Calvin Kline large in a men's size. They are made of nice, thick cotton, cover my bits, and are comfy. The only thing less sexy would be a sweat suit! I replace them fairly often because they just aren't as comfy after they've been washed a bunch of times and, well...ew! Last time I went through Macy's I grabbed a two-pack on my way through. A few weeks later I decided my current night shirt had seen its last day and tossed it into the trash. After my shower I walked back into the bedroom, and tore open the fresh pack of t-shirts. I had a little trouble getting my arms through the sleeves but didn't think much of it, I was still a bit damp from the shower after all. But then it seemed tight going over my head. When I pulled it down it was VERY tight and I finally had my "What in the hell?" moment. I immediately turned to look in the full-length mirror. This t-shirt was NOT a men's large! And it was most certainly NOT the nice, thick cotton I'm used to! It looked like it was painted on! I grabbed the package and it said "Boys Small". Great! Some ass-hat stocked one pack of these amongst 30 men's large! I started getting pissed.

I turned back to the mirror in disgust. Then I really looked at myself and something rare happened, I got a little turned on! The shirt was tight. Very tight. And a bit see-through. I could see my nipples through the material! The shirt hugged my every curve. This was the first time I'd really looked at myself in the mirror in a very long time. My breasts looked great! Large and very well shaped and were made to look even larger by my small waist. The outline of my nipples wasn't "wet T-shirt contest obvious" but it wasn't hard to see them. I hadn't noticed that funny feeling in my stomach until just that moment telling me I was getting horny! My nipples began to harden and poke the material of the shirt before my eyes. My boobs began to wish for me to touch them and my nipples to play with them. I didn't feel sexy. I felt...DIRTY! My damp hair was tousled all over the place, wearing this see-through shirt with my big tits on display and no panties! I felt DIRTY!!!

Off came the shirt (with some effort) and I went about settling my new issue of being horny. Afterward, I dug the old night shirt out of the trash and went to bed.

For some reason, for the next few days, I couldn't get the thought of that tight, little, see-through shirt out of my head! The thought of it made me tingle! I fantasized about wearing it out somewhere. First the fantasies were wearing it under a jacket where no one would know but me. Then the fantasies changed to without a jacket. Then out into the rain! I can't remember the last time I fantasized so much! I had never, ever had fantasies about being dirty, slutty, or being a flasher! Never!

Finally, the fantasies got the best of me. I got out the shirt again. I put it on. Admired myself in it. My mind flashing through my fantastical scenes while looking at myself in the mirror. Words kept flashing through my mind. With each word my arousal level went up. DIRTY. SLUT. WHORE. GOD it was exciting. Oh would this look hot with a matching skirt! Hugging my hips, my ass cheeks, my lower abdomen. HOT! I had an idea! I had the other shirt so why not cut off the top part with the arms and the neck? After a few minutes of finding the scissors and some haphazard clipping, I stepped into my new T-skirt. If this outfit were made of another material it might be very sexy, but this just looked CHEAP! Another word! More horny!

Admiring my work, now reveling in feeling dirty and cheap, I decided it wasn't dirty or cheap enough. Too much material, not enough skin! Off came the shirt and skirt and back to the scissoring I went! When I was done I was standing in front of my mirror looking like a trailer park stripper working at a strip joint IN the trailer park!!! My tight top was now so short it left a little of the underside of my boobs, no TITS, showing. The skirt had to ride low on my hips to hide my pussy, no TWAT! I really did look CHEAP and SLEAZY! I loved it!!! I grabbed some makeup out of the bathroom and put on some bright red lipstick, heavy eye liner and hastily applied dark eye shadow. That rounded out the look and GOD was I horny!

My stomach was doing flips, my tits were begging to be squeezed and pinched, and my pussy was aching! It only took a few minutes of me pawing my tits and digging 3 fingers into my sopping wet twat in front of that mirror until I had the best orgasm in years!!!

In the coming weeks I continued to fantasize. But now they were fantasies with my new outfit and not just a see-through top. A few times I teased out my hair, put on a ton of makeup, strapped on some high heels and fucked my freshly shaven pussy silly! More and more I thought about going out in this getup. More and more I was horny thinking about it! More and more I started to think about actually doing it!

Wait...would I really do it? Would I really go out looking like this? A tiny little tight, cotton miniskirt, a top that didn't cover my boobs and high heels? I couldn't! What if someone I knew from the hospital saw me? A patient? A future patient? I couldn't! But I wanted to! I HAD to! But I couldn't unless I drove several hours away. But I could drive several hours away couldn't I?

I didn't need to think about it for more than a few days before the problem solved itself. My boss had been scheduled to attend a seminar in Texas but had a death in the family. The seminar was only 2 days away, the attendance fee was paid and the plane tickets were already purchased. She asked, more like told me I was going in her place and to make sure I brought back excellent notes. This might be my chance!!! Dallas/Fort Worth is a big area! That meant I could attend the seminar and make a trip to the next city over to give my outfit a maiden run!

I'm in town. It's summer time so short skirts and little tops might not draw so much attention. But I had to make sure I wouldn't chicken out. So I came up with a plan. I'd buy a rain coat and wear it to a small indoor mall. I'd park at one end, walk around the outside of the mall, take off the coat, throw it in the trash, then walk through the mall to get back to my car. My plan is set! I'll go the last day of the seminar which wasn't educational anyway, it was just a chance to meet with sales reps, mingle with other attendees and get free stuff.

My stomach is doing flips the whole way to the mall. I'm nervous. I'm horny. My mind is in overdrive! I tried to make myself feel better. It's late morning on a week day so there wouldn't be a crowd. The mall isn't that big so I could make a run for it if I had to. No one would recognize me. I'll keep my sunglasses on. Ok, I can do this.

I park my car and make my way around the mall as planned. It was a very bright, sunny, and hot summer day so I got a little sweaty under the rain coat on my walk. Without thinking too much I take off the coat and drop it into the trash bin and head for the doors at the opposite end of the mall from my car. It's just me and my phone now! As I approach the glass doors I see my reflection and I am instantly at the edge of orgasm! I did the best I could at a big, wavy, stripper hairstyle. My makeup was too much and my lipstick bright red. The curve of the bottom of my tits was visible at the bottom of the top, my miniskirt clung to me as I walked, my high heels looked slutty!

I continue to admire myself walking toward the doors and noticed a couple things I hadn't thought of. I regretted spending so much time fucking myself in this outfit and not walking around the house in it a little bit!!! I wasn't graceful in the heels because I rarely wear them and my feet were already hurting so my steps were deliberate and a little clunky. This caused my tits to sway and jiggle...a lot! If my stride was too long that tight little miniskirt would ride up a bit flashing my pussy! Not much, just a tiny bit. But still more than I expected! I panicked for a second, stopped, and considered going back for my coat but the trash bin was the kind with the swinging top and it was locked to the bin so there was no way to get to my coat. I can't cover up. My emotions ran fast! Regret. Embarrassed. Scared. Then incredibly horny! My face flushed from embarrassment and arousal!

I started toward the doors again. I pulled my top down a little to cover my tits and then stretched the skirt down a bit. I hadn't expected to be so embarrassed or scared. Somehow it made me even more excited! I loved it! I stepped through the first automatic door, passed through the vestibule and walked through the second automatic door. That's when the next surprise hit me...air conditioning! It was quite a bit cooler inside than outside and my nipples instantly became hard! I looked down and saw my buds pushing out the thin material further than I had seen before! I was even more embarrassed! I was even more horny! My pussy had become so wet my lips were now slick and slippery. My face felt like it was on fire from blushing!

I kept going, making my way to the far end of the mall. There weren't many people there and I may not have noticed at this point if there were. I was hyper-sensitive to my own body. Feeling the material of the skirt move as I walked and thinking about my pussy peeking out. I was enjoying the feeling of my tits swaying, jiggling, and bouncing. The look of my nipples so hard and poking through the fabric with the outline of my areola easily seen. The bottom of my tits and my pussy feeling the cool air. As I went my steps became less and less steady, almost clunky. My tits jiggled and swayed more. My face became even hotter and redder! My pussy wetter!

I'm almost half way, clunking, jiggling, flashing my way through the mall. I pass a DEB store that still has the large mirrors on their façade. From behind my sunglasses I sneak a peek at myself. I look like a total tramp!!! I think my nipples look bigger than they ever have (which may have been my imagination). My tits were jiggling obscenely. My skirt had ridden up a bit and maybe just a little of my ass cheeks were visible. A new flash of embarrassment hit when I realized this because maybe my pussy was no longer peeking but constantly on display! I stop and turn a bit pretending to check my phone but really I'm just looking at myself in the mirror. Thank God! My pussy isn't on display for the world to see! I'm about to pull the skirt down and I'm suddenly aware of the people around me now. Not many, but they are there! A new wave of embarrassment! My stomach is in knots! My pussy aches! I want so badly to pinch my nipples to stop them from begging me to do so! I feel like a stiff breeze could give me an orgasm right now! I have to get back to the car and get myself off!!!

I start walking toward in the direction I was facing which was slightly toward the mirrored façade of the DEB store planning to casually look away from my phone and straighten my path. I sneak one more peek at myself in the mirrors before I make my turn and see my skirt is still riding with each step giving just a peek of my pussy to anyone who is paying attention! My tits are jiggling and swaying! I am a TART and I love it!

I am just past the mid-point of the mall and really getting into my slut walk! I start stealing glances into the window fronts of the stores hoping to see my reflection. I'm watching people to see their reactions but none have passed close to me. One young lady working in a store looked at me for a few seconds but was probably too far away to know just how inappropriately dressed I was. I wanted to push myself a little so I purposefully start taking longer strides and heavier steps to really make my tits bounce. My longer strides made the skirt start to slide on my thighs a little more and I wondered how much more of my pussy I was flashing. I'm clopping, jiggling, and bouncing down the mall and even swinging my hips a little extra causing my tits to sway and my ass to really work the skirt!

Suddenly four college aged men step out of a hallway just ahead of me and to my right and I'm headed right for them. My face flushes even more! They don't seem to notice me at first but when one does, he stops the rest and they all lock eyes on me! Their mouths fall open, their eyes dart from my tits to my twat and back again. They are completely speechless. I'm headed right for them! I'm more embarrassed than I've been in my entire life! But I make myself continue toward them walking as confidently as I can with my ass swaying, tits jiggling, and pussy peeking!

When I'm within ten feet the small group seems to instinctively part for me to pass through the middle of them. I'm almost upon them when my clopping gait and tit jiggling seem to be too much for my little top and it rides up over my right tit. Because of the stretchy cotton, it more like POPS up over my tit! The guys' eyes lock on to my hard nipple and all four stare openly at my exposed boob.

I have no idea what got into me! But I just left my tit out! And I SMILED at them! Just after I passed through them I turned my head back to them, smiled, reached back and lifted my skirt so they could see my ass! I pulled my skirt back down, fixed my top and continued wobbling through the mall swaying my ass as I left them. Finally they began to speak to each other. I could only make out a little of what they were saying. Tits. Ass. Fine body. I was on fire! Then I heard one say "gorgeous slut" and I almost came! I've never had to try so hard to NOT orgasm! I was afraid if I did I'd collapse on the floor like a nymphomaniac mental patient obsessively finger banging myself on the floor in the middle of the mall while screaming in ecstasy!

It was so hard not to cum! My nipples ached, my thighs were wet from my juices and I could feel the tops of my thighs slide wetly against each other if I took my stride just the right way, my boobs swayed and bounced and I was on the verge of an orgasm in public!

I'm almost out! I just need to get to the car! I'm near the end of the mall and wouldn't you know it's the food court. And there are a LOT more people there! Many heard me coming from my clopping heels. The shortest way out is straight through all of the tables to the door so I decided that's the way I was going!

My face is burning from embarrassment! There were so many eyes on my jiggling tits, swaying hips, some eyes on the bottom of my skirt, some on my nipples. Some of the women gave me looks of disdain, others with maybe a hint of appreciation. The looks on the men's faces were of pure lust or astonishment! I was at the very edge of orgasm! I couldn't wait to get back to my car and finish myself off! I'm almost through the food court when I walk by a woman sitting at a table who looks up straight at my pussy as I'm coming toward her. She lifts her eyes to my face and as I pass she says one word in a disapproving tone...SLUT.

Oh God yes!!!! A wave passes through me! I feel like my whole body blushed! My skin feels hot! My tits ache to be grabbed, nipples tighten more and my pussy juices flow! I can feel my juices running down my leg as I make it out the doors! As soon as I'm outside I pick up my pace even more! I hop into my car and immediately slide my hand between my sticky thighs. I slide two fingers into my pussy with my thumb against my clit and quickly realize that isn't enough. Three, then all four fingers inside my well lubricated pussy! I slide down in my seat for better access. I swirl my fingers in my pussy and rub my clit while my other hand grabs hard at my tits! OH GOD YES!!!! I pull my little top up, raise one nipple to my mouth and bite down on it! I hold that nipple firmly in my teeth while my hand moves to my other breast. I am stirring my pussy and grinding my clit fast and hard with one knee on the door window and the other stretched across the center console. I'm sucking and biting my nipple while mashing and squeezing the other with my hand and I feel it building! I'm going to come!

I hear a car door slam, pop open my eyes and right there in front of my car a man has gotten out of his and is looking right at me! That was what pushed me over the edge! I convulsed, moaned, and whined in ecstasy while my hand feverishly made sloshing, squelching noises in my pussy! I dropped my nipple from my teeth and threw my head back! GOD YES!!! It was the most intense orgasm of my life and seemed to roll on and on, wave after wave!!!

It seemed like forever until I regained my senses enough to open my eyes. The man was standing at the front of my car now with a smile on his face. He didn't have a hint of embarrassment in his expression. For my part, I turned bright red! I slowly pulled my knees down, slid upright in my seat and managed the best smile I could. He slowly walked to the driver's window of my car. As he did, I noticed he definitely had a hard on buried in his slacks! He bent over and gently tapped on my window. I held up a "wait a minute" finger, found the keys in the console, started the car and pushed the button to put down the window. I was right back to scared and embarrassed! Even the horny part was returning!

"Good morning" he said so calmly through that warm smile. With a shaky voice I responded "Good morning" as best as I could.

"Are you OK to drive?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Good. I hope I didn't ruin anything for you" he asked with what seemed to be genuine concern in his voice.

"No-no, you didn't" I said with my still shaky voice. "If anything, you showed up at exactly the right time."

"Well good! I want to thank you. You made this one of the most interesting days in my life!" He seemed to be beaming at me in a genuine way. I started to notice a few things about him. He looked tall, fit, 35-40 years old with a somewhat handsome but extremely friendly face.

I smiled and said "You're very welcome. I enjoyed myself."

"Yes you did." He reached for his shirt pocket, pulled out a business card and handed it to me with a smile. "Thank you again. Enjoy your day." He smiled, turned, and walked toward to the mall entrance.

I got the hell out of there! I raced back to my hotel, into the parking garage, up the stairs (to avoid the lobby), to my room and right into the shower.

12