What Jeanie Loves

Story Info
Things she loves for you to do to her.
1.1k words
4.41
35.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to be seduced, I love foreplay, I want to have nice candle lit bubble bath, with soft music and scented bath salts. I want you to come in while I'm soaking Soap up a wash cloth wash my back, while done my back, I want you to start kissing the back of my neck, kissing, licking behind my ears nibbling them, licking them, sucking them. By the time you start licking and sucking on them I'll wanting to get out of the bath and attack your cock.

But if you want to give me what I want you have to be strong. Tell me no that I need to stay in the bath and enjoy myself a little longer. What I love more than anything. Is to be teased making me beg and try to get at you hot cock. If you really truly want to give me what thrills me Your going to have to been strong I love being toyed with teased like when you come into the bathroom be naked but don't let me touch you, and if you were hard it would drive me crazy. Cause I would be sitting in the tub your cock will be right at my eye level. You will notice my breathing will change. This is getting me so wet just tell you things that get me so turned on. Make me stay in the tub at least another 20 minutes.

Then tell me I can get out. I get out wrap my big terry cloth towel around me. I want to come lay on the bed, letting the towel drop to the floor I crawl on to the bed then laying on my back. I want you to have a blindfold there and put it on me getting very close with your hard cock and your naked body. Just writing this I feel myself breathing faster getting turned on. Then after you blindfold me you tie my wrists with a soft cloth or silk scarf then tie them loosely to each corner of the bed. When you are doing this and its important for you to toy with me rubbing your cock on my arm, teasing me and I try to touch you lick you just keep telling me No Not yet. Then I want you to have some scented lotion, some ice Then you can start any where you want, I want you to explore every part of my body...

You should see me typing this I'm squirming, breathing faster. This turns my on so much. I want you to touch, lick, suck, nibble, fondle every part of my body. These are the areas of my body that are most sensitive. Starting with my toes sucking them and a wiggling tongue between them drives me crazy. Then my ankles too love to be licked and rubbed. Sucking and licking behind my knees, then licking and sucking from there up the in side of my leg. Pushing my pussy lips open, with a couple fingers rubbing around in my pussy then pushing deep into my hole at the same time you start to licking with the tip of the tongue all around my clit, then sucking my clit into your mouth sucking hard and moving your tongue all over it. You keep doing this while I'm thrashing around on the bed and you can feel my pussy getting wetter.

Now this is up to you, you can doing this until I cumm or you can kept me on the edge of tortured pleasure, When you can feel the inside walls tighten and feel my body start to tremble not me wiggling thrashing around. Its a very steady vibration that gets stronger and I will scream. You can stop and come up by my face and on your knees rub your cock across my face maybe even let me lick any precome that might be there. Maybe let me suck it for a sec. then kissing and sucking my nipples. nibbling them Now by this time even if you made me cum when you were sucking my clit.

I will be begging you to let me suck your cock, or to please fuck me. Just keep teasing torturing my body. Then laying next to me brushing your body on my skin. leaning over my breasts your chest rubbing my tits you kissing, licking, blowing, sucking my neck, ears. I will be in a place I have never known, a beautiful, wonderful, dreamy place Jeanie's Heaven Then you are licking, kissing, sucking up my neck and your fondling my breasts with your hands. Then you lick and run your tongue all around my lips, darting your tongue in. You know my tongue will be lick your mouth lips. I will be pleating with you to fuck me. you kiss me deeply. At this time you can lick and kiss down my body, suck my clit more making me cum over and over. You could release my legs put a pillow under my ass and start inter my pussy, Putting my legs on your shoulders fucking me deep and making me cum kissing and sucking my nipples. Or until my hands too roll me over push my head and shoulders down, then start kicking, sucking and fingering my ass. Just doing this for a little while I will be beg you anything, Please fuck my ass..

I like fucking doggie style. I like to get fucked in the ass from behind. I like to be fucked man on top, with my legs on his shoulders. Love to have a man lick and suck my clit. While he is finger fucking my pussy and my ass at the same time. I like to have him fuck me with dildos while eating me or to use some ice rubbing it around my pussy.

You can also fuck my ass while on top of me with my legs up fuck my ass pushing your cock deeper. You can feel me squeeze your cock tight. My body is moving with yours, I raise my legs up and wrap them around your neck. You feel my body begin to shake, when I start to cummmmmmming, You slide slowly out and then back in to my ass, as another wave of me cummmming goes through my body. Your movements become deeper with each stroke. You pull me tighter around you. Our movements, which started so slow begin to get faster as each stroke makes me cummm over and over. We both feel the shaking through our bodies, running from you to me and back again. Then I can feel you shoot your hot cum deep in my ass.