What Katy Did Ch. 02

Story Info
Deeper into the sexual jungle.
4.9k words
4.57
10.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

It turned out to be the last business trip for either of us for quite a long time, the following day was the start of the so-called "Banking Crisis." Which hurt everyone but the banks. We both kept our jobs, in fact I got a promotion out of it, but no pay increase. My boss volunteered for early retirement, I replaced him, due partly to;

"My performance in Edinburgh."

What did they mean?

Nick just escaped, although his company very nearly went broke. We continued to commute, the trains were less crowded. And we reverted to monogamy. It was not long however, before I began to get the itch, looking at men as potential studs. Nick said nothing, but I could tell by the way he looked at certain women that he was probably wondering what those lips would feel like around his tip. I sized up my fellow travellers as bed-mates. They were talking more to each other, whereas previously they had their noses stuck in newspapers or lap-tops. But the bottom line was that the mere fact that we were on the same train meant that we must be neighbours, and you know what they say about your own doorstep. Pity, some of them would have been suitable.

A magazine article read whilst at the hairdresser offered hope;

"Rise in popularity of sex parties," it blared.

I did some research. Not easy, if such things existed, they were well hidden. I spread my search and, accidentally I think, found myself on an adult dating site. There it was;

"Discreet entertainment for swinging couples."

I had to go through several re-directs, but eventually was given a mobile number. A female voice answered. I was asked to give my land-line number, not a mobile, and I would receive a call back. I must have answered the multitude of questions correctly because I was eventually given a date and an address. There was a charge, quite a large one. This was to cover expenses, 'hire of hall' sort of thing. All attendees must wear a mask, and condoms for penetrative sex. Whatever else we wore was optional. And no means no. Enforcers were employed.

Only then did I inform Nick. He was all for it.

Our first 'party' was in a self-storage facility on an industrial estate in a nearby new town. At first we thought that we were in the wrong place. The taxi-driver assured us that this was the address. Eventually another taxi arrived, two people wearing masks disembarked. This was the right place. There was a reception area, with two masked women exchanging our entrance fees for a wrist band.

"Whatever else you take off, keep this on." Quipped on of the women. And then;

"Not keen on oral then?"

I had no idea what she meant.

"Your mask," she continued.

I raised my hand to my face. What a fool. I had chosen a Venetian style, full face mask. It had just a thin slit where the mouth was, it would be difficult to suck spaghetti through it, let alone a fat, juicy cock. I went to take it off, she stopped me and offered me a soft, black mask, a sort of 'Zorro' thing, which I had to pay for.

"Change it in the locker-room." I was instructed. We were directed to the 'locker-room' where we could change, undress, whatever. The theme of the party was "The '40s". I had gone shopping and had discovered that the style is quite popular, I had bought a dress, bra, French knickers and a suspender belt, nylon stockings, and shoes that the assistant assured me were of the period. Nothing was original, it was all replica, but it looked good. Nick had hired an RAF officers uniform, which was genuine. He had also found pants and vest, replica, but also in the style.

There were quite a few military uniforms in evidence, British, American and even a few Nazi uniforms. In fact the security men, the bouncers, were dressed as SS officers. But most surprising was that most people had not bothered with outer clothing, they were in underwear.

The premises was an as-yet unused storage facility, with various sized 'rooms'. These rooms had been equipped with beds for protagonists and sofas for spectators. The large hall at the centre of it all had a 'bed' about four times normal size, for group activities. This room too was well equipped with seating for an audience. There were two bars and several toilet rooms, portacabin type things which must have been hired for the event.

Nick and I sat on one of the sofas facing the big bed, which was as yet, unoccupied. We sat apart from each other so that we did not appear as a couple. We were joined by a man in naval uniform, he sat down next to me.

"Have you ever done it with two men at the same time?" He asked.

No introductions, no preamble, straight to the point. I said no. This was not strictly true, but I suspected that what he was seeking was for me to take a cock at each end, mouth and cunt. What I had done, many years ago when I was still at college, was to take two men back to my room. They had both plied me with drinks, I fancied both of them but could not choose between them. I decided that I could have both, visualising both at the same time, one each end, then swapping ends.

They had other ideas. They took it in turn to fuck me, which was not exactly a disappointment, as soon as one of them came, the other took his place. We fucked all night until we ran out of condoms. Seven times in all. When the party broke up, one of them claimed that he still had some left, so I wanked them both, one in each hand.

But what I suspected my sailor wanted was a 'spit-roast'. And I wanted it too. I said that I was up for it. The sailor asked Nick if he would like to make up the numbers, there was no way of knowing that Nick was my husband. Nick declined, saying that he would sit this one out, but would like to watch.

The sailor accosted another man who was walking past naked. Not the most attractive of physical specimens, he was quite short and had a beer belly. But a fair-sized prick curved from beneath it. I giggled to myself that the only way he could see it was in a mirror.

We adjourned to one of the 'bedrooms' where the sailor stripped off, revealing a nicely toned body and a towering erection. I removed my dress and hung it on a peg in the wall, my two studs removed the rest until I wore just the stockings and suspenders, taking the opportunity to explore what they exposed. Nick stood in the doorway to watch.

The sailor, as instigator, had first choice, and he chose my mouth. Beer belly positioned himself behind me, aligned his plug with my socket and pushed in. When he was fully engaged, I took the sailor's boner between my lips. We soon established a rhythm and beer belly fucked nicely while I sucked and bobbed on sailor's belaying pin. Then beer belly asked if they could swap ends. I sensed slight reluctance on the part of my naval attaché, who seemed to be enjoying my oral skill. But he yielded and they changed over. Beer belly removed the condom and offered his joint for me to suck.

I don't like the taste of latex, and his cock was tainted with it, but I tried to make a decent job of it and he came quite quickly and without warning. I didn't swallow it, instead allowing it to run from my mouth onto the bed beneath. Sailor was on the short strokes and banged into me as he reached his climax. Needless to say, I was not even close to orgasm.

Beer belly thanked me and wandered off in search of more, Jolly Jack Tar lay on his back on the bed, recovering. Nick had gone from the doorway. Jack asked me to lie with him, if it was alright with me, he still wanted my mouth.

"It will get hard again quite quickly," he informed me. "But to speed it along, will you sit on my face and let me lick you?"

I was happy to oblige.

He was good with his tongue, instinctively finding the parts that pleased me most. His hands meanwhile, roamed freely over my body. Eventually one hand abandoned the tit that it was groping. I guessed that he was wanking with it, Nick does this, I find it very arousing. It tipped me over the edge and I came powerfully.

When I caught my breath, I sucked him off as promised. And this time I swallowed. Salty.

I decided not to put my dress back on, instead leaving it hanging where it was, most people seemed to be naked by now, or very close to it. In the big room, there was action on the big bed - a woman was on her knees between the spread legs of a man lying on his back, whose cock she was sucking. Her underwear was pure 1940s and unlike mine, probably genuine. She was wearing cami-knickers - a camisole top combined with French knickers, but with buttons at the crutch. Very handy. The buttons were undone and the garment was pushed up around her hips. A suspender belt supported what were almost certainly silk stockings. Her ample tits had been lifted over the top of the garment and swung in time with the thrusts of the man who was sodomising her. From each nipple hung a pendant nipple-ring.

I was fascinated by the jewellery and crawled onto the bed alongside her for a closer look. They were like pendant pearl earrings and very beautiful. But my attention was drawn away from them by the approach of a half-hard prick being waved in front of my face. I looked up. A very presentable young man was beaming down at me.

Would I suck his balls as he wanked himself onto my tits? Why not? I could not imagine how he was going to achieve this and was intrigued.

He asked me to lie on my back and positioned himself astride my face, facing my feet, so that his balls dangled over my face. I sucked one into my mouth and began to suck as he began to pump his erection. Interesting, when he came he would spurt his offering onto my body from tits down. The problem for me was that I would not see this, all I had was a very close-up view of his anus!

As I sucked and he wanked, I felt my thighs being parted and a mouth being applied to the gape of my cunt. Whoever it was, was good at it, I was in danger of coming before my young man anointed me with his semen. But he did come first, I felt his warm cum spurt down my body, splashing onto my tits and down my belly and beyond, surely hitting the head of my sucker.

My wanker pulled away and I was able to see that my cunt-sucker was in fact, a woman. My impending orgasm faded somewhat, but then I thought; So what, with my eyes closed I would never have known. So I relaxed and enjoyed it.

My sucker was being fucked from behind, pushing her face against me as he thrust into her. Her fucker was my husband Nick. He was looking directly at me and blew me a kiss as he pumped. We had certainly come a long way since the infidelity that had set us on this road to sexual exploration.

I came powerfully. When my eyes swam back into focus the tableau was breaking up. Nick had finished, as had Tit-dangler's two studs. I took advantage of the lull to replenish my drink.

The seat that I had used originally was vacant, I sat down and watched the group scene developing on the big bed. It became more and more crowded as I watched, a jumble of sweating, rutting bodies. Occasionally someone would detach themselves from the melee to take a drink or just to catch their breath, usually re-joining for another helping. I joined them several times, a weird experience, . Who's tit was that? Who's cock? Make sure that it is rubber-clad before you guide it in. A sea of willing, anything goes flesh.

It finished much earlier than the midnight official cut-off, I suppose people just could not come any more. There was a queue for the changing rooms. A shower would have been nice, I was going to have to put clothes over a body sticky with other people's bodily fluids. Then there was a queue for taxis. When our turn came, we climbed wearily into the back, removing our masks when we were clear of the place. There was no conversation, Nick and I alone with our own thoughts.

It was next morning when we eventually started to talk about it; Had we enjoyed it? - Yes. Would we go again? - Probably. Did you keep count? This last from Nick to me. I had not, at least not consciously, probably six or eight cocks, mostly in the hole designed for them, but many in my mouth as well.

"What about you?"

He had been in a lot of mouths and cunts, but had come three times, once in the mouth of another man. He looked a bit sheepish about it. I insisted on the whole story:

At the start of the 'party', when Nick was watching me being serviced by Jack Tar and Beer Belly, he had been joined by another man who had nodded at the three-way on the bed and said;

"Not your thing?"

"It's my first time here, I have yet to discover what my thing is." Nick had replied.

"Have you ever sucked cock?" Went on his new friend.

"No."

"Aren't you curious?"

I knew that he was, he had told me so, but had said that he would probably never know. Now here was his chance, anonymously. They had found a vacant room, Nick had fondled the man's cock and balls until he was 'rock-hard', then popped it in his mouth.

"How was it?" I enquired.

"Big, bigger than I expected, it stretched my mouth. But as I gained confidence and explored the sensation, I began to appreciate why you like it. I sucked and licked and moved my mouth up and down it, like you do on me. He seemed to enjoy it. He came very quickly."

"In your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Did you swallow it?"

"Yes."

"What do you think?"

"Not sure, an acquired taste I should think, and the texture is weird. Does it always taste the same?"

"Pretty much, not exactly though, and sometimes it's like water, sometimes like porridge. Would you do it again?"

"I'm not sure, I did it from curiosity, I definitely do not fancy men."

I was getting extremely turned on by his account, wishing I had been there to watch.

"Did he return the favour?" I asked.

"He did, he gave me the option of a suck, or I could fuck him."

"And?"

"I fucked him."

"From behind?"

"Yes."

"Did he fuck you back?"

"No. We went our separate ways, but agreed to swap roles if we met at the next party."

"He will bugger you?"

"Yes."

I reached into the bedside cabinet for my one and only vibrator, I have never been a fan of the things, a poor substitute for the real thing, cold, plastic or warm man-flesh? No contest. I had bought it to use in our sex play, to satisfy my curiosity about having a cock up my cunt and a tongue on my clit, now it could substitute for a cock for me to fuck Nick.

The batteries had leaked so I did not get the chance, but I resolved to buy another, more suited to anal use. But for now, we had only one cock between us. Fully primed. I made good use of it.

During my lunch-break the next day, I visited a sex-shop. Dildo design had moved on somewhat, there was a bewildering variety. I chose a strap-on harness and a double-ended dildo. One end had, I was assured by the very helpful female assistant, seven insertable inches length and two inches girth, the other end was only five by just over one. A training dildo apparently. It was very realistic in feel if not appearance, not the hard plastic of my now recycled one.

I could not wait to use it on Nick, he was not so keen, he was having second thoughts about his assignation.

"Can you live the rest of your life wondering how it would have been?" I teased.

Eventually he was persuaded. I sucked his cock first, running my tongue down the shaft, past his balls and into his anus. He likes this. At last he allowed me to lubricate his sealed-tight sphincter and I positioned the tip of the prosthetic against it and pushed. It popped straight in, bringing a howl of pain/surprise from him. We had both expected more resistance. I pumped him for a few minutes, enjoying the deep reach recoil of the big end of the tool inside me, then he said that he had had enough for a first time. Still wearing the toy, I made him suck the artificial cock while I sucked his much bigger real one. He came an absolute flood.

By the weekend he was fully run-in, I could fuck him usin the big-end without difficulty, he preferred it face-to-face, with him on his back and his legs raised and spread, he could enjoy the swing of my tits as I thrust into him, and I could watch his hard cock wave about, building up lots of cum for him to pump into me as a finale.

The invitation to the next party arrived about five weeks after the first had taken place, giving us a week's notice. Same venue, same time, but this time the theme was BDSM. I re-visited my friendly sex-shop, found the same assistant and bought costumes for both of us - black leather. Well, part-leather. Nick's was an executioners outfit, a leather skirt, really just a square of leather front and back, with a waist cord. There was a leather-look G-string to wear underneath if desired. Leather cuffs and arm-bands, and a leather cap/mask, cotton-lined for comfort. The assistant advised me that leather against our sensitive parts would cause irritation, and a cap of leather would be uncomfortably hot. My costume was like a cage made from leather straps, held together by metal rings. There were detachable cups, secured by press-studs, one to cover the pubes and one for each tit. Leather cuffs, a similar cap/mask to Nick's, but with Catwoman ears, and thigh-high leather boots, supported by suspenders from the costume-cage. Oh! And a whip! A leather riding crop.

About half the attendees at the party wore very similar. But there were variations. Mainly they dispensed with the modesty cups. We had agreed to separate as soon as we arrived, I suspect that Nick wanted to find his boyfriend, I too had a mission; I had been fascinated by the woman wearing nipple-danglers, if she was here, I wanted to quiz her about them.

But my first encounter was unexpected and as it turned out, a big mistake. I was approached by a slightly built man, wearing very similar gear to Nick's, but he had a sort of leather jerkin on his top half. Was I free? I was free. He led me to a side room and closed the door, he removed his costume, revealing a thin, uncared for body, with a long, thin, already hard penis projecting almost horizontally.

"I've been bad," he said. "I need to be punished. With that."

He indicated the riding crop, I had entered the building swishing it. He wanted me to whip him! I felt a cold shiver, I had not anticipated this, I have never seen the appeal of pain, either giving or receiving, for me, this was just play. My bluff had been called. I decided that I would go along with it, give him a slap or two with the crop and then excuse myself. If he wanted to do it to me I would just scream for help.

"Bend over." I instructed.

"No," he replied, this is the part that has been bad." And he waved his thin cock at me.

"You want me to whip that?"

"Yes, until I come."

He stood side-on to me, his prong now even harder and thrust out by his stance. Unlike Nick's, and every other erect penis of my experience, this man's stood out from his body almost horizontally, parallel to the ground. I laid the tip of the crop, which had a loop of soft leather at the end, on his cock, raised it and gave him a little blow. He winced, but asked for more. I hit him again, harder this time. He nodded,

"Yes, like that, but harder and faster, make me come."

I obliged, giving him several sharp cracks across his shaft. He howled in pain. He was still fully erect, there were several bright red lines where the whip had contacted. I did not like this one bit, was he real?

"Harder, harder, don't stop until I come." He begged.

I chickened out. Presumably a real dominatrix would know how to go about their task, I on the other hand, could have done him serious harm and I did not want that on my conscience.

I tucked the whip down the leg of my boot and headed for the door, saying;

"No, find someone else you fucking pervert."

And I stormed out into the main hall, completely shaken by the experience. I looked for Nick, I wanted to leave, but he was nowhere to be seen. Instead I helped myself to a large glass of wine, swigged it down and poured myself a refill. I was shaking. I breathed deeply, trying to compose myself. I shook my head at my own stupidity, what had I expected from a BDSM party?

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12