What Kinda Clit You Got?

Story Info
Inquiring minds want to know.
782 words
4.08
14.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I am real particular but sometimes I get to navel gazing and thinking about such things. Some clits are tiny and while I enjoy teasing them near invisible little fuckers out into the open, I do expect some kinda salute for my efforts when I prevail.

Now, you might argue how ungrateful can one man be? After all, getting a clit to reveal itself is like opening a present inside of a present after winning the lottery! The lottery being the lady whose gifts you have the privilege to be exploring in the first place. Right? But man, when it's a hidden treasure that and it finally comes out to play it is like: "Fuck yeah! I did that! In your face!" (well, in my face really). And then, if my skill holds out and I can keep the little fucker entertained for a while it makes the whole thing a memorable experience for her.

Ahhh shit! Ya got me again. I mean, who am I fooling? It ain't entirely for her. It ain't even mostly for her. I enjoy that shit more than just about anything else in life. I'm a greedy pig when it comes to eating pussy I can't lie. Sue me.

Of course, a more prominent kinda clit is to be respected as well. The type that's always barely visible, even when not aroused. I don't know if that's the average clit or what a "normal" clit is supposed to look like or what. I don't really care. Just means it'll stand out more when it is. That's the type you can suck into your mouth and play with a lil bit. If you roll the underside of your tongue on the very tip of a clit like that just right it swells up even more. I've found a woman with a clit like that can get me off just by letting me do my thing. It's happened too. No lie.

I've seen some bigger clits on the internet too. Some that look almost like a miniature dick you know what I mean? I wonder if they're as sensitive. And does the size of a woman's clit have anything to do with whether she's a squirter or not? I've also heard of some women who can cum in public just by rhythmically flexing their inner thighs and creating a kind of alternating friction and pressure against a protruding clit. I envy them.

I'm a clit eating man in case you can't tell. Nothing better in life, but I might have said that already. I'm drinking beer and writing this, forgive me.

The labia too ought to be appreciated, especially the inner labia. I've found, and I could be wrong here I ain't no expert, but I've found that women with protruding inner labia tend to be more easily aroused... emotionally. That is, they get hot fast although, in many cases, they don't lubricate as quickly. Now, like I said, I ain't no expert this is just my own experience talking. I've known a few firecrackers like that, absolutely awesome in the sack but you gotta do some work to get 'em wet enough and then boy are they worth it!

On the other hand, "innies", as I call 'em, women with hidden inner labia, can tend to get wet more easily. And that's a good thing too. Oh yes, it is. A fleshy set of outer labia, even if it's bald, kind gets me going as well.

Speaking of bush, am I the only one ready for the pendulum to swing the other way? For the shaved clean phenomenon to be over? I mean, I appreciate a well-manicured vagina to a baby-bald pussy anymore. For fuck's sake, there used to be a kind of honor in picking pubic hairs out of my teeth (or at least proof to support my bragging). Seriously, a mature, responsible woman will take care of herself down there without having to shave it all clean. I mean if you like it bald then power to you, I just think a woman's wisp is as much part of her character as the hair on her head. And you may rightly say who the hell cares what I think, that's fine. But they tend to all look like the same porn star pussy when they're all shaved clean. Just sayin'.

I said I was a pig, right? I warned you.

I always wonder what that pussy must taste like under those yoga pants. That's the point of yoga pants isn't it? To make us wonder, make our mouths water? Isn't it? It is, right?

So I ask you... what kinda clit you got?