What Lies Beneath: Family Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie looked into my eyes and whispered, "Frank was incredible. I never knew sex could be so, so explosive and spectacular. I don't know that I have ever had an orgasm as intense and mind blowing. Maybe it was the wine and dope, but I need to do that again and again. Thank you Bill."

Ken started to lightly caress my wife's thighs and started to play with her pussy. She lowered her arm and began to gently stroke his cock. "Mmmm," she moaned with satisfaction. "I wonder how you will make me feel Ken. Liz said I needed to experience sex with you as well."

I reached down to massage her breasts, but she stopped me. "No," she said. " You can watch, but family night is for me. I love you, but you have never made me cum like I did tonight. I will make love with you on other nights because I love you and you are my husband. But now I understand that sex is a sacred act and I must give myself to my lover if I am to experience true pleasure."

I sat in silence as Ellie allowed Ken to slip between her legs and kiss her breasts and then her lips. She made him hard and he wanted to slip inside her. "Not tonight," she said, "let me enjoy my euphoria. Another night." Ellie began stroking him with more urgency as Ken starting cumming on her belly and breasts. Ellie ran her fingers through his sperm and sucked them clean. She did this several times. Then she looked at me and asked me to take her to bed.

"Do you want to wipe yourself off?" I asked. "No, I want to feel like a well used slut." Ellie replied. "I will shower in the morning."

I woke with so much on my mind and heard the shower stop. Ellie finally stepped out of the bathroom naked with her hair wrapped in a towel around her head. I'm not sure why, but I always found the look incredibly sexy. I patted the bed and invited her to come to me.

"You were spectacular last night," I said, "what brought it on. Whatever it was, is it my turn this morning?" Ellie pulled back some. "Not yet."

"I love you," she said, "but you do not fulfill me sexually. I need something more to be satisfied. I need to be dominated, guided, seduced, and naughty. Being your wife is safe and I do not want to lose safe, but I want more. Liz said Frank could be my guide and she was right. Yet she will not share him with me. No, he will take me when he wants, how he wants, where he wants. When I refuse, it is over. And I do not want it to be over."

I was stunned, in shock, uncertain of myself. "Does that mean you no longer want me?"

"No," she laughed. "I want you to be who you are. We will make love when I want, but I will turn to others for my own satisfaction. Sometimes you can watch, sometimes I will want privacy. Sometimes I will tell you, sometimes I will not. That must be acceptable if we are to remain husband and wife." Ellie got up and walked naked out of the bedroom.

I was not sure what to do. I enjoyed watching last night. Liz and Ken were arousing to watch, but Frank and Ellie were mesmerizing. I could not have turned away or intervened if I had wanted to, and I had not wanted to. In fact, I was getting an erection just thinking about them.

I quickly dressed and went out to join my wife.

Ken was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while Frank and Liz sat at the kitchen table. They were all dressed and ready for a warm summer Sunday. Ellie, naked with her hair in her towel, leaned against the kitchen counter talking to Ken. She looked up when I walked in.

"Ken has made hash browns and bacon. Take a seat and I'll get you some coffee and then fry two eggs just the way you like them honey." Ellie smiling at me as she talked to me as if everything were normal including her being naked in the house. She stepped over and wrapped her arms around Ken. "Ken asked me to go to the nude beach at the west end of campus. I'll cook your eggs and then we are off."

"The beach? With the dunes?" I asked. "Of course," Ellie replied, "you need the privacy of the dunes if you want to have fun and sun."

"I'll eat quickly and I will be ready to go." I replied. "No," Ellie giggled, "I don't want an audience today. Well, if what they say is true, we will have an audience. And maybe someone besides Ken will get lucky as well."

Ken started to protest and Ellie shut him down. "Relax, you will get luck too. You get lucky before anyone else and get a show as well if it turns out that way. You can probably get lucky again if you treat me right, and Liz says you know how to treat a girl right." Ellie rubbed her hand over his crotch for good measure.

After cooking my eggs, she took Ken by the hand and headed to our bedroom. "Why don't you help me finish getting ready and see if I might have a bikini more appropriate for a beach stroll than my red one. I am saving that for family events." she said to Ken as they walked out of the kitchen hand-in-hand.

I had a lot to think about today. I didn't try to hide my erection and Liz starting laughing. "I think you are going to enjoy Ellie's new life style, if she decides to share it with you. Maybe you will enjoy it more if she doesn't. Would it turn you on not knowing what she does after work, when we go out for the evening?"

Little did I realize how right she was and how Ellie's use and denial of sexual favors would come to control me.

12