What Lies Beneath: Independence

Story Info
My wife's new job provides financial independence.
7.2k words
3.09
46.7k
22

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

Yes, money became the issue that forced my wife and me apart. Infidelity did not bother me, as I benefited from her sexual adventures. They aroused me. I felt no need to have an affair with another woman, but I could no longer tolerate living on the financial edge. We tried "living together" with me handling the money, but it drove her crazy. If she could not control the checkbook, then she wanted out. Ellie had sold her business when the economy took a down turn, and she was now working as a temp for various technical companies in our area.

We knew the time had come to separate, but Ellie asked me to wait six months—until school was out for the kids. That way, we could help them adjust to the separation. I later figured out that Ellie was afraid to go out and live on her own. She wanted the financial stability that I provided, but she did not want me to manage the money. She had to have whatever she wanted whether or not we had the resources. She figured she could use my thrill of her sexual adventures and my sexual needs to keep me around as long as possible.

Ellie bought a red lace bustier, red silk stockings, and red high heels to surprise me that Christmas. She agreed, the first time that she modeled for me, that the outfit looked sexier without panties. The lace cups could be worn covering her breasts or folded under like a shelf bra to push her tits upright allowing her hard nipples to point outwards. Naturally, I loved the latter effect and look. She would dress in the outfit for a late night session of foreplay and sex after the kids had gone to bed. I enjoyed the sex play, and we were still living together, so I was not going to pass on sex when she was in the mood. I think we had sex more frequently after we agreed to separate than we did at any other point in our married lives.

I knew that Ellie would have to be able to support herself, so I convinced her to buy an elegant red dress for work. It buttoned up the front. The reds of her new lingerie and dress matched, so I persuaded her to wear the bustier under her dress for work. I watched her pull on the panties the first time she dressed that way. "No panties," I said. "And keep the bra cups folded under."

"But you know my boss has already made a pass at me," Ellie complained. She was working as a temp assistant to a high tech company VP. "He has me shadow him every day. He takes me to lunch with our customers. He has me work along side him in his office, often with the door shut."

"Yes," I replied. "And you want full-time work, and you did say he is attractive despite being fifteen years older than us."

Ellie sighed, "I'll know how exposed I am."

"Yes," I replied, "and that will keep you edgy and aroused all day. Just let whatever happens happen."

Ellie complained that she didn't have a slip that matched the outfit. "No slip; no slips with any of your outfits anymore" I ordered. "You are beginning a new, sexier work life—more confident, more aggressive, ready to demand respect and ready to reward those who reward you."

"You want me to seduce my workmates?" Elie asked, and then she smiled. "I suppose that would be fun. I'm only a temp, and the job ends in a few weeks. If they like this new me, they just might keep me on. And, I do like feeling sexy."

I left for work before her. She called me later that morning to tell me that she discovered that if she left the bottom two buttons undone, the dress would drape open when she sat and crossed her legs. Leaving the top two buttons undone exposed the tops of her breasts when she leaned forward and threatened to expose her nipples if she leaned over when standing.

"I think my boss likes the look," she said. "He asked me to clear his schedule after lunch and book a couple of hours for the two of us to discuss a new project. He said he needs me to take notes, react to his ideas, and prepare a rough draft of his proposal. I'll be alone with him most of the afternoon."

I told her I could not wait until the evening to learn how her day had gone.

Ellie did not change when she got home. She took off her heels but remained in her work clothes until the kids had gone to bed. That night, she donned her heals, sat in a dining room chair, and began to tell her story:

" After beginning my day in the office, I realized that if I undid a third bottom button, my stocking tops showed and revealed that I was wearing garters instead of panty hose. It felt so sexy knowing a hint of bare thigh showed when I walked if anyone bothered to notice. When I sat in the chair next to my boss's desk and crossed my legs, the garter snap and my bare thighs showed. I simply draped my dress open so it lay flat in a "V" across my thighs. He noticed my change in dress immediately. As he dictated my tasks for the day and letters to type, I uncrossed my legs and re-crossed them over and over left and right. I did not know if he could see that I was not wearing panties, but it was very obvious to me. He beckoned for me to look at a chart on his desk, and I noticed him look down the front of my dress when I did so."

"After that, he had lots of charts and diagrams for me to study. I stood at a right angle and remained bent over for as long as I could. I did not look at myself, but I hoped he could see my nipples. They were so hard, and I was yearning for him to pinch them. You know how I like to have my nipples pinched. At some point, I undid the third button on the top, and then I was sure my breasts were exposed. I could feel his breath on my nipples. I was trying hard not to cum from the excitement of exposing myself to him."

"As lunch time neared, he told me to clear his calendar for the entire afternoon. I think I told you that he first asked for a couple of hours. Anyway, when we returned after lunch, he told me to tell the other office managers we were not to be disturbed and to lock his office door when I returned. I found myself blushing going around telling the other assistants that we were working on a special project and we were not to be disturbed. Some merely nodded that they understood, but others laughed. Two winked at me and said, 'Sure, okay.' "

"He motioned for me to take my seat after I locked the door. He told me that his previous assistant helped close the companies sales contracts, and if I thought I might be good at that, he would have a permanent position for me. 'What would that entail?' I asked him. He said I would be accompanying him to sales meetings. That would require travel, knowing our product, and making potential customers comfortable."

" What does that mean?" I asked.

"What you are thinking it means," Ellie replied. "Some of the assistants had already told me that my predecessor provided sexual favors for clients when needed. They implied that some of them had as well but were "retired" from providing that company service. I didn't believe it until today. It seems they have been working through temps trying to find a suitable replacement. My dress today convinced my boss I might be the one."

"So?" I wondered aloud.

Ellie continued on. "He asked me to stand and turn around slowly, so he could look at me. He asked me about you and if you were jealous. I told him we were having problems and that you had always wanted me to show myself off and sleep with other men. I told him I have been reluctant, but I was experimenting today. He asked me if I was excited knowing he had been checking me out. I told him I was. That's when he asked me to remove my dress. I hesitated and told him I was not wearing panties. I was embarrassed. He laughed and told me it was too late. He had already noticed even though he did not a get a good look. He said he wanted a good look now."

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Don't you mean to ask, 'What did I do?'" Ellie replied.

"I slowly unbuttoned my dress while staring into his eyes, daring him to look at me. When I finished, I allowed it to drape momentarily over my shoulders before letting it drop to the floor. He said nothing. He rose, walked around me, felt my breasts, ran his hand over my butt, ran his hand between my legs, and then played with my clit. I stood still and allowed him the intimacy. He asked if I was interested in becoming his assistant permanently. I would be on the payroll with full benefits."

"He laughed when I asked about the job description and pay. 'What you have been doing now, plus you will travel with me. You will help me sell our products to our clients. If they need a soft touch to convince them to sign, you will provide whatever services they desire. When not engaged with a client, you will be with me when we travel. I generally book a two-room suite or adjoining rooms when I travel. The second room is for you to service the client when required. Otherwise, we will spend our time together. On occasion, other VPs may request your presence, and you will make yourself available to them as well.'"

"Did he tell you what your salary would be," I asked.

"I inquired about compensation. He offered me $10,000 a month, plus 1% commission whenever my services are needed to seal the deal. I will receive a clothing allowance. That means he will accompany me to stores and pay for the outfits and lingerie required for work and travel. All expenses are covered while traveling."

He mentioned that you would be allowed to attend dinners and parties with clients when they are in town, but you must identify yourself as an employee and not mention that I am your wife. That will allow you to watch me in public and in private if the situation arises. I don't know if or when that might happen, but he assured me it would."

"And?" I probed.

"I was ready to sign, but he had one more test for me. He told me to put my dress back on but to button only the one button at my waist. As long as I stood straight, the dress draped around me like normal. But when I walked? Well, my breasts and my cunt were exposed when I walked. He told me to go to all the assistants and tell them to send their boss to the office to witness my employment contract. I was so embarrassed, because they all knew I was signing on as the company whore. But, I was turned on as well."

I don't know what excited me more? Was it when I revealed my new status or when I stripped again—this time for the VPs? The company president took me from behind when I bent over my boss's desk to sign the contract. I lay there moaning while he pumped me with his cock until he finally ejaculated inside me. I didn't have any panties, so his cum ran down my leg and dried on my stockings before the workday ended. "

"I have left them on for you," Ellie said as she stood and dropped her dress revealing the red stockings streaked with white dried seman. " Are you ready to go to bed and celebrate my new job? Oh, and my boss is taking me shopping tomorrow. Then, we will leave Sunday for my first assignment in Seattle. I am so excited."

"Uhhh," I started to say, but Ellie stopped me with a finger to my lips. "I will tell you everything while wearing my sexiest outfit from the trip when we return," Ellie whispered. "In a few months I will have money, and then we can discuss our future. "

Ellie rose early Sunday morning to shower and prepare for her trip to Seattle. Her bags were packed with the new clothes and lingerie picked out and purchased by her boss. She had not shared them with me, but promised to model the most successful pieces when she returned. She wanted them fresh for her boss and their clients.

She emerged naked from her shower and asked me to help shave her vulva so she was fresh and smooth for her trysts. I left the tuft of hair above her clitoris as she asked and began massaging in her lotion to keep the skin smooth. As her eyes began to roll behind closing lids, I moved to her clit. That got her attention, and she slapped my hand away. "That is not for you," she said. "Maybe when I return, if I am not too tired from being used in Seattle, I will let you have your turn. But, for now, you must leave me alone."

I watched her dress in the red outfit that won her her "permanent" job. Her boss wanted to enjoy it more properly on their flight to Seattle. I watched her walk to his limo and reach for an extended hand before stepping into the back seat. I watched the car until it disappeared on its way to the airport. "What stories will she have when she returns home?" I wondered.

Ellie did not call or email. I expected her return on Wednesday evening and heard the limo pull up in front of our house. I watched from the window as her boss came around and opened her door, extending his hand to help her out. They embraced and exchanged a long, passionate kiss. Any of our neighbors who might have looked out their windows would have had a clear view. She then took her bag and walked towards the house. Her dress was new to me, slit up the side and low-cut V extended well below her breasts to show off her cleavage and much of the insides of her breasts. A new pendant hung into her cleavage calling attention to it as if the dress was not enough. Her hair was done into a new elegant style. She was beaming when she stepped thought the doorway and stopped to kiss me.

"Are the kids in bed?" she asked. "Yes," I replied. "Good, let me go kiss them good night. Then we can retire to the bedroom, and I will tell you about Seattle. Why don't you go in, take your clothes off, and wait for me in bed."

It was not long before Ellie entered our bedroom and closed the door. I watched her reach behind her head to release the catch on her dress. She dropped her arms, and the dress slid slowly to the floor. She wore only a garter belt, silk stockings, and her new high heels. She looked stunning.

"Do you want me to keep the heels on?" she asked. I could only nod having lost my voice.

Ellie smiled and said, "Good choice. I have learned it is sexier with the heels on."

She curled her legs under her as she sat beside me on the bed. "Are you ready for your story?" she asked as she reached for my cock. She took me in her hand and began to rhythmically squeeze and stroke me. Again, I could only nod.

"My boss made sure the bottom four buttons of my dress were undone after I got into the limo. That meant it draped open to the top of my stockings. If I spread my legs, you could see all of me. We had airline seats in first class. I sat at the window, and he on the aisle. We boarded first, which meant that everyone else walked past us to get to the seats. He told me to cross my legs so that my bare thigh above my stocking top was on display. Just to make sure everyone notice, he placed his hand on my thigh and caressed me as people boarded. Most passengers starred as they passed; some even smiled at me. He insisted on referring to me as Mrs. Jones in a tone of voice that reinforced the fact that I was a married woman traveling with someone other than my husband."

"Nothing more happened until we had checked into our suite. As he promised, there were two bedrooms, but the bellhop put both of our bags into one room as he instructed.

When the bellhop had left, he took my face in his hands and kissed me softly. He told me he now wanted to see me without the dress in the privacy afforded us in our room. He said that his office had not allowed him to properly appreciate my beauty. Then, he pulled my face in for another long kiss, this time probing my mouth with his tongue. It felt as if his tongue was making love to my mouth, dancing with my tongue. I fumbled with the buttons of my dress as he kissed me. When we broke contact, I allowed the dress to fall from my shoulders, and I stood before him in my bustier. I did a slow spin for him, and he stopped me to stroke and rub my ass as he continued to extoll my beauty. I felt wonderful hearing his words. When I turned to face him again, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into another kiss. We swayed together to some silent tune."

"I started undressing him as he danced me to the bed. I really wanted to see and feel his cock in my hand. I was not disappointed. And yes, he is bigger than you. I sank to my knees and started kissing and licking his cock. I sucked his balls softly into my mouth before continuing to lick him back up the length of his cock before sucking him into my mouth. I concentrated on taking him down into my throat. I worked at him until I relaxed, and my nose was buried in his pubic hair."

"Oh, does that turn you on?" Ellie giggled as I moaned. "Maybe I will deep throat you tonight, although you don't present much of a challenge for me now." Then she rubbed my cock against her face, running her cheeks over the sensitive underside as if she were worshiping it. I had to stop her before she made me cum. "You like that don't you?" she continued.

" So did my boss. When I felt him begin to swell and tremble, I pulled him from my mouth and rubbed his cock over my face. He moaned, then grunted, and began cumming...hard. His cum pumped up and into my hair before I could react. His seman coated my face as I pulled back to watch. I think I even got some in my eye before I could get my mouth back over it and swallow the last spurts. I continued to rub his cum into my face with his cock as he told me what a great cocksucker I was. He asked if you had taught me to suck cock like that. I laughed, and said if I was to be his loving whore, he had to allow me some secrets. I couldn't tell him that my sister's husband, Frank, had taught me how to worship a man's cock and enjoy playing with and swallowing cum. If my boss had any doubts about my abilities to please a man sexually, they were gone in that instant."

"He helped me finish undressing. I can't remember any man loving my body as he did while he undressed me. He knelt between my legs and slowly removed each stocking, kissing his way down my thighs, licking my cunt like he was a kitten lapping at a bowl of milk, purring the whole time. He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply again even though I was covered in his cum. He kept telling me how much he loved me and how exciting I was."

"He led me to the shower, and we wrapped our arms around each other and then washed each other's hair. He ran his hands down my back and washed me between my butt cheeks, paying careful attention to my anus. I returned the favor and worked my finger into his butt. He was so hard against my belly that I thought he would come again. Then he turned me around and began washing my breasts. He soaped them until they were covered in lather and then directed the shower spray at them. I thought my nipples would explode before he moved down to my vulva. Again he turned the spray on my clit until I came while he held me up and kept me from falling."

"By the time we were finished, I needed my hair done again. He called for room service to send up a hairdresser. Then he wrapped me in a bath towel—to wait. Imagine my surprise when a male beautician showed up. My boss smiled and took the towel away. He gave my hand to this stranger and told him to make me beautiful. At first I was embarrassed, but then I began to enjoy his hands working with my hair, massaging my scalp. Before he finished, he laid me out and rubbed lotion into my legs and vulva. I did not stop him when he paid close attention to my clitoris and had me bucking against his hand begging him to make me cum. But, instead he rolled me over and massaged my back and then my butt. Before he finished, he worked lube into my asshole bringing me close to cumming again. The he did my makeup—face and body. He brushed glitter over the tops of my breasts and down my cleavage. That is when I noticed my dress for dinner had been laid out. I knew my breasts were going to receive a lot of attention while we ate."

"I dressed for dinner after the beautician left,. My boss had dressed while I was being prepared. No stockings that night and no lingerie, just an almost shear silk dress that hugged my body. If you looked closely, it seemed as if you could see my nipples, but it was an illusion. The front was slit open from the bottom hem to just below my own slit. My entire leg was exposed when I walked. When I sat down to dinner, it fell open to expose my legs and my pussy if you stood at the waiter's view, and the waiters did take their time enjoying the view."

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers
12