What Lies Within Ch. 02

Story Info
Derek plays with his new powers.
4.2k words
4.58
10.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers/Warning: Mind Control, gay/bisexual sex, and unprotected sex occur.

I also recommend you read Ch. 01 first.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

*

I jumped out of bed in distress, my brain reeling from the revelation that I had changed inside, and somehow enslaved my new roommate to my will.

"What would you like me to do, Master?" Tanner asked, sitting up in bed, showing off his washboard abs and perfectly cut chest.

"Umm," I said, thinking quickly on how best to handle the situation. "Get dressed and act like you normally would, and as if we didn't just fuck."

"As you wish, Master," he replied, clearly disappointed I was going to use and abuse him further.

He got dressed and I sighed with regret as his beautiful cock and body was once again obscured by his clothes.

"See ya, bro," Tanner told me, and walked out like nothing happened.

With that situation handled for now, I decided to get to the larger problem at hand. What was going on with me?

I got out my laptop and pulled up google. I stared at the page, realizing I didn't know what the fuck to search for. I knew it had something to do with sex, and feeding off sex, but that was about it.

Something in the back of my mind though called out the word demon. I shuddered. Was I a demon? Was I inherently evil?

No, I decided, quashing that thought as soon as possible. No matter my new desires or powers, I was who I made myself out to be, and I would not let myself become evil.

Having no other leads to go on, I typed in sex demon. That search went about as well as one would expect, and my face turned bright red in embarrassment. Scrolling down the links though, I saw a Wikipedia page that could be interesting.

Succubus, a female demon said to feed off her sexual encounters with men. See incubus.

I clicked the link and found what I was looking for.

The article was fascinating, and I read all of it, along with several source articles that proved to be very enlightening. An incubus was a male succubus, and just like his female counterpart, was said to feed off sex. Apparently the "myth" originated with women waking up with sleep paralysis, feeling as if there was someone on top of them so they couldn't move. Also, Merlin's father had been an incubus.

Like I said, it was all fascinating, but none of it told me what I needed to know. Was I, in fact, an incubus? And if so, what were my powers?

Well that's easy, you already know them.

I jumped in my seat when that thought came up. It felt like my inner incubus was speaking to my dominant conscious. As if it lay buried deep within my brain. As if I knew how to access it by instinct—

A flood of information washed my brain, and I cried out in pain. Something that had always been lurking inside me, just underneath the surface, finally broke free, and instinctual knowledge welled up in my thoughts.

I was an incubus, it told me. An ancient race of creatures that preyed on the sexual desires of humans. Because we are few and far in between though, we also relied on humans to mate with and pass along our progeny. Unfortunately, not many of us are interested in raising our own children, so we often grew up with adopted human families, and that's why we learned by instinct.

At the age of 18 we come into our powers, and though are naturally desirable by humans, are driven to look it as well.

Incubi have a number of powers. They can sexually arouse anyone they desire, most easily by touch, and drive them almost mad with lust for us. We feed off human's sexual energy through kissing, which not only sustains our life force, but helps heal us and makes us stronger. Sadly, we still need regular food as well.

The most coveted part of any human for us is their free will though, obtained via kissing only when fucking said human. Not only does it taste better than their sexual energy, the more free will's one eats the stronger they become, and unlike sexual energy, it's a permanent boost.

Once we have a human's free will, it is almost impossible for them to regain it, and they will follow any and every order their master gives them willingly, no exception, unless they physically can't accomplish it. And even then they'll more often than not die trying just to please us.

Eating the free will of a human is not only delicious, but practically necessary for the survival of my kind and me personally. The larger my harem grows the better able I am to protect myself, or have them protect me, and the more options I have for choosing a life mate if I so want one.

My dick grew hard at the thought of having a dozen or more people completely devoted to me. And it's not like I would be harming them, right? I didn't force them to have sex with me, I just had a biological advantage that encourage such actions. And by feeding on free wills I didn't kill anyone, just made myself the main focus of their lives.

Maybe before my eighteenth birthday I would have been appalled by such thoughts, and maybe not. All I knew is I was an incubus, and I was turned on by it.

"Yo, Tanner," I called. "Can you come here?"

"Yeah, dude?" he asked walking in. "Woah! Dude! You're naked! Not cool!"

I had forgotten about that. Oh well.

"Shut the fuck up," I told him. And he did. "From now on, when we are alone, you will call me Master, understood?"

"Yes, Master," he said.

"You will have your normal personality," I told him, "And continue on as you normally would. However, I am your first priority, and you will always do as I say. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," he said, nodding.

"Good," I smirked. "Now suck my cock. It needs some relief."

"With pleasure, Master," he said, grinning, ecstatic that he could do anything to please me.

Tanner walked over and slowly got down to his knees, staring down at my throbbing cock with pure lust.

"Take off your shirt," I told him. He threw it off before the words were completely out of my mouth, revealing his bronzed, Spartan like body. "And maintain eye contact."

Tanner looked up into my eyes with a look of desire, worship and love vying for control as he sank his head to my tip, and opened his mouth to greedily except the thing he wanted most in the world.

His mouth enveloped my head, and his eyes attempted to roll back in pleasure, but he forced himself to keep looking me in the eye. This wasn't about his pleasure, it was all about mine, and only mine.

He slid up and down the shaft, trying to go as far down as possible. He made it about half way down, and I could feel my dick hitting the back of his throat when he couldn't go any further. That was okay though, he would get plenty of practice throughout the year

His tongue played with my head for a bit, flicking the sensitive skin, then snaking out and around my shaft, drool piddling out of his mouth along with it.

All too soon I felt my dick starting to contract and the cum leaving my balls, and I flew into a fury. I grabbed Tanner's head and started fucking him in the mouth. He stopped trying to go down on me and just limply laid there, letting my use and abuse him.

"Oh, god oh god ohgodohgodohgod," I breathed quickly, my abs shining from the sweat of the exertion. "OHGOD!"

I orgasmed, my cum flying out of my dick and into Tanner's eagerly awaiting mouth. Buckets spilled out, too much for his mouth to handle, but he kept swallowing as much as he could. After I settled down, cum had dripped onto my thighs and legs, my chair, and the floor.

Tanner licked up the last of the cum from my dick, his eyes still staring at me like I was the most important thing in the world.

"What do you think you're doing, bitch?" I asked him. "Lick up all the cum like the cum loving slut you are."

I was past the whole wrong and right of the situation, or of who I was originally and who I was acting like now. I was an incubus, and I craved sex and control, morals be damned.

"Sorry, Master," Tanner said, distressed he hadn't known exactly how to please me. He got down on all fours and licked up every drop of cum he could find, hunting for them like a pig for truffles, like a dog trying to serve his master.

"My cum is all you crave, isn't it?" I asked him. "All you want is to please me, and my cum is proof that you accomplished it, so you should worship every last drop, right bitch?"

"Yes, Master," Tanner agreed enthusiastically, his tongue licking the carpeted floor.

"Enough," I told him when I saw that there he had gotten as much as he could.

"Yes, Master," he said, leaning back onto his knees and looking up at me.

I sighed. This would get pretty boring fairly quick if he was just my mindless puppet.

"Tanner," I said, "I want you to act like you normally would. You will go to classes like you normally would, talk to other people like you normally would, and socialize like you normally would. Only now, your desires can never directly conflict with mine. If you would normally go to a huge exam for a class that meant passing or failing, and I told you that you need to do my laundry instead, you do my laundry. When we are around other people, if I ask you to do something, you do it in the most natural way possible, as if you would always do that, not as if you are my slave. And when we are alone, you address me as master, and live to serve me, but still retain your personality. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Master," Tanner said, a bit of his swagger returning.

"Good," I said. "Now tell me about yourself."

If I was going to have a sex slave, I might as well know everything about him so I never let slip that he was totally enslaved to my will. I needed to be careful so I never made him do something so completely out of character people would begin to suspect.

"I'm from Florida," Tanner said, sitting on my bed, talking to me as if we were just two new roommates having the stereotypical get to know you conversation, and not as if he'd just had my dick in his mouth, or like I was naked.

"Honestly both my parents are dicks, but they're putting me through college. I do well in classes, but I don't like to put forth a lot of effort unless I really need the help. I'm fine with making B's and even high C's. I'm single, having just ditched my high school girlfriend, and really looking forward to experiencing the co-ed life. In fact, I met this knockout babe, Crystal, down the hall today, and invited her over later for some Netflix."

"Oh really?" I asked. "What's she like? And don't leave anything out."

"Babe has got huge breasts," Tanner answered. "I mean I swear they almost look like basketballs they are so big! She has legs for miles, nice and slim ones too, that lead up to a great piece of ass and slim waist. And I kid you not, her skin is so pale she could play Snow White, if it wasn't for her literally golden hair and sapphire eyes. But despite all that, I don't think she's a slut. She refused to watch Netflix alone with me in my room, and only agreed to do it if It was in the living room."

Bitch sounded perfect.

"Boyfriend?" I asked my boy toy.

"I don't think so," he told me, "otherwise I doubt she would have agreed to Netflix."

Good. I really wouldn't want to be forced to take control of some boy I didn't know just to fix a situation.

As I was thinking that, a barely audible knock filtered into my room.

"I think that's her, Master," Tanner informed me.

"Well then," I said getting up from my chair. I walked over to Tanner and cupped his face with my right hand, my thumb pulling down his lips. "Let's go have some fun. Go let her in, and I'll get dressed."

I dismissed him with a kiss, slowly feeding off his sexual energy. It was going to be great to have a steady source of food, but I knew deep down one would never be enough.

Tanner walked out, and I put on some clothes. I didn't put on any underwear since I wasn't expecting my pants to last long anyways. I grabbed some nice, dark khaki pants that fit my form perfectly and showed off my ass, then grabbed a simple black t-shirt.

Before I put it on, I realized I wanted to play with my food some. I could probably do more than I realized still, and if I got a capable grasp of my powers, I would be that much more effective at survival. A simple plan popped into my head and I smirked. This would be fun.

I walked out of my room, shirt in hand. As I walked down the hallway, I slowly put it on, so my two meals could clearly see my abs. Meanwhile, I reached into my inner self, relying on instinct, and another gear clicked into place (causing me to wonder just how many gears there were).

Instead of relying on physical touch, I sensed the libidos of the two people in the living room, and stimulated them the moment I walked in, just a soft push.

"Yo, Dude, this is Crystal," Tanner said as I walked out. "Crystal, this is my roommate, Derek."

After I had visual on both of them, I dropped Tanner's libido, and focused solely on Crystal's, so when Tanner said my name, I sent of spike of stimulation to her.

I gave Crystal my winning smile, further stimulating her libido. "Hey!"

"U—umm, hi?" she timidly stuttered out. Too adorable.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Sure, go right ahead," Tanner responded, dutifully obedient.

They were sitting on the couch, Crystal at the end closest to the door and Tanner in the middle. I smirked. It was perfect for my plan.

I plopped down on the other side while Tanner pulled Netflix up on my T.V., scrolling through the movies.

"Hey, Crystal?" I asked, carefully stimulating her sexual desire with every word I said, making sure to strengthen it when I said her name.

"Yeah?"

"Since you're closest, would you mind getting the lights?"

"Not at all!" She chirped, and up she sprang, walking over and to them and turning them off.

"Ooohhh," she moaned, then slapped her hands to her mouth.

With ever step she had taken I had slowly increased the pressure on her libido, and the moment after she had performed what I asked, I wracked her with powerful burst.

"While you're up, do you mind grabbing us a couple sodas from the fridge?" I asked her, pretending to have not noticed her outburst.

"S-sure," she stammered.

Once again, as she moved over to the fridge, I slowly increased the pressure on her sexual desire. When she opened them up and grabbed the sodas, instead of flooding her again, I only increased it just a little bit more, actually causing a look of frustration to pass across her face.

She practically ran over to hand us our cokes, so I rewarded her. Her mind was practically swept away in the flood of desire, longing, and pleasure I let her have.

"Ahhhh-ahhh-ahhh," Crystal cried, and I shit you not, the bitch's pants were soaked at the crotch.

"Hey Crystal?" I asked, innocently.

"Y-y-yeah?" she moaned.

"Would you mind showing off your ass to us?" I inquired, sending another, small wave of pleasure her way.

"Wh-wh-what?" She squeaked. At any other time, with any other person, she probably would have smacked them so hard and ran immediately. But now, her face was a look of confusion, her normal self battling with the desires inside.

"Don't you want to?" I asked, sweetly, as if I was asking her to go to the mall, or help a friend.

With another nudge, her consciousness lost, and she walked into the middle of the room, and slid her pants just low enough to show her perfectly round ass.

"Good slut," I said, again sweetly, and again driving so much pleasure into her that this time she fell to the floor, screaming.

"Turn around." She did. "Pull your shirt down to show off those breasts." And she did. Tanner was right. Those things were huge, and just made to be grabbed.

"Pl-please, f-f—fuck me!!" She screamed, in pain from all the pent up desire.

"Not yet," I told her. "First you have to prove to me that you are worthy of being fucked by me."

"H-how?" She moaned, rocking back and forth, trying to rub her clit against the floor, flooding the carpet in the process.

"First, tell me, and be honest because I will never lay a hand on you if you lie, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I-I used to right before college, but he d-dumped me because I wouldn't g-give it up to him."

"You're a virgin?" I asked, shocked.

"Y-yeah," she told me.

"And you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Did you love your boyfriend?"

"Y-yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"YES!"

With that answer I released some of the pressure on her libido, actually causing her a little plain.

"I said I wouldn't fuck you if you lied," I told her coldly.

"I didn't lie! I didn't lie!" she cried hysterically. "I've never felt this way about a guy before!"

"You don't love me," I smiled. "You're just a bitch in heat, a slut who is willing to do anything to get a hot guy to sleep with you."

"N-no," she moaned. "I-I'm not a slut."

Again, I let a little pressure off of her libido.

"AHHH," she cried, wondering what she did wrong now.

"Yes, you are," I told her bluntly. "Admit to yourself you are a slut, and I might just fuck you."

"I-I-I'm a slut," she stuttered out, crying.

I added some pressure back. "You can do better than that."

"I'm a slut!" she exclaimed, "I'M A SLUT!"

I increased it some more, ramping up her desires.

"Do enjoy being a slut?" I asked softly, kindly.

"Yes!"

"Do you enjoy being my bitch?"

"Yes!"

"Will you do anything to please me, since that's what will please you?"

"Yes! YES!"

With each affirmative I drove it higher and higher, and crept closer and closer, like I was about to kiss her.

"I don't believe you," I stated matter-of-factly, turning away.

"How can I prove it to you?"

"How can I prove it to you, Master," I corrected.

"How can I prove it to you, Master?" she asked once again.

"Tanner, come here," I instructed. He walked over, lust in his eyes for both me and Crystal.

"Crystal, what do you think of Tanner here?" I asked her. "Would you ever fuck him normally?"

"No, Master" she told me, truthfully. "I only agreed to Netflix with him because he looked like me ex, but normally I'd never sleep with him."

"Do you have any desire to?" I asked.

"When we first met, yes, Master" she said. "But right now he's like desert sand. I only want you!"

"Good slut," I encouraged her. "What if I told you to fuck him?"

"I'd do it in a heartbeat, Master."

"Do it now, slut."

Crystal launched up from where she was and practically mauled Tanner, tearing his clothes off, trying to please her Master, and Tanner reciprocated, trying to do the same.

I sat back down on the couch, pulling out my dick and massaged it while they tumbled along on the floor, fucking each other's brains out. I kept a tight lock on Crystal's libido though, and while I increased her desire, I didn't let her feel any pleasure outside of obeying my order.

Frustrated, she thrust her hips harder and faster onto Tanner's dick, and he moaned in ecstasy.

"Enough," I told them, at my limit. "Come here and please me."

They both crawled on the floor, and hungrily fought over my cock, each trying to lick and suck it, or worship my balls.

I pulled Crystal up to the couch, letting Tanner go to town on my dick, and started making out with her, feasting on her sexual energy, giving her the release she so desperately needed. I, too, couldn't hold it back any longer.

I flipped her onto her back on the couch and got on top of her, and another idea popped into my head.

"Tanner, grab some lube. Quickly!"

He ran and did what he was told, and was back in seconds. Meanwhile, I was making out with Crystal, my hunger only deepening.

"Lube my ass and your dick," I told him. "You're going to fuck it while I fuck Crystal."

12