What Lies Within Ch. 03

Story Info
Derek learns of a looming threat.
6.9k words
4.45
6.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Don't forget to read the first two chapters! As usual, the following chapter contains mind-control and bisexual sex, as well as unprotected sex.

*****

My first thought, which just goes to show you how different I've become, was that the guy was cute. Extremely cute.

If Tanner and I were built more for show, this guy's build was completely natural, the result of years of athletic movements. He was much slimmer than either of us, but still well built, and a deep tan only available to those who have spent their entire lives outside. His facial features were youthful beyond compare, with sparkling green eyes, a small nose, full lips, and a delicate jaw line, his whole head topped by short, dark hair.

He had that boy band kind of face that girls fell in love instantly with, and while he was fucking hot, he was also just, extremely cute.

My second thought was that guns weren't permitted on campus, license or no. Not, he has a gun pointed at me, just he has a gun, and he shouldn't.

My third thought was that he must be one of our two other roommates, and that he had come ahead of schedule.

My fourth thought was when common sense started kicking in, and I realized he had called me an incubus. Well, fuck. I'd only been fully aware of my powers for a couple hours, and I had already gotten caught. It must have literally been a record.

This upset me for a number of reasons. No normal person would walk in on a threesome and think, incubus. A normal person also wouldn't bring a gun on campus. Furthermore, how did he know I was an incubus? Even if someone was aware of their existence, they still shouldn't have determined I was one just from this scene. So, either this guy was completely unhinged, or he had a method of sensing me or my powers.

It could be possible, I guess, that he can just look at some supernatural beast and instantly recognize them. But I wasn't completely sold on that front. That meant he must have sensed my powers somehow after walking into the room.

That's right! He didn't know I was an incubus until he walked into the room. Likely I had leaked some kind of energy when I was seducing Crystal, and that's what he picked up on. But obviously his powers weren't too developed since he could only sense it after walking into the room. I could work with that. I just needed to buy some time to think.

Somehow, I was able to remain calm and think all this through logically in the span of a few seconds. Since I wasn't about to admit I was, I had to feign ignorance, and—

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, panicked, grabbing the clothes on the floor to cover up my dick. Thankfully, Tanner and Crystal followed suit, helping to sell it. "I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone else was coming today—WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A GUN POINTED AT US?"

"Shut up, incubus," he coldly told me, but there was a flash of worry in his eyes.

Somehow, I needed to convince him I wasn't an incubus, without him noticing any of my powers. If I played with his libido he would surely notice, and he would shoot me before I could ever touch him. I needed to convince him with only my voice.

Once again, a gear clicked into place. Incubi were masters of seduction, so obviously they had a number of techniques, ranging from the brute force lust I had just used, to much more... subtle means. An advanced incubus could seduce any person without using any powers, relying solely on literal seduction techniques, and slowly adjusting them to how their prey reacts. I couldn't possibly do that currently, but what I could do was use my powers subtly.

"Why do you keep calling me an incubus?" I asked, floating a trickle of power into my words. I was gambling, but I was hoping he wouldn't be able to sense the increase in power in the room until it was too late.

"Don't lie to me," he snapped, "I've studied enough energy patterns to recognize even a rare one such as this."

My lips twitched as I tried to cover up a smirk. Whether he realized it or not, he just answered my question, and probably said more information than he should have. That single sentence told me more than enough.

One, I was right in my assumption that he had sensed my powers in the air. Two, different creatures apparently give off different energy patterns. Three, he couldn't sense the slight increase of power. Four, apparently, he studied various patterns, which meant there was some organization dedicated to hunting or locating monsters. Five, he had never encountered an incubus before, so any strategies he had would be completely theoretical.

All in all, that sentence told me if I played my cards right, I'd have him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I exclaimed. "Look, I'm sorry we had a threesome in the living room, just please, don't shoot!"

A flash of doubt and uneasiness crossed his eyes. Partly because my power was telling him to believe me, and partly because those sentences were technically true.

"I won't, as long as you let your victims go," he said, shaking his head as if to shake away his doubts.

"Victims?" I asked. "What are you talking about, these two? They're completely fine. Besides, they wanted to have a threesome, right?"

"Y-yeah," Crystal said, nervously.

"Yeah, dude," Tanner told our roommate. "I came to college for debauchery!"

"Get away from him, and nobody gets hurt," he continued, but a little slower this time.

Crystal and Tanner looked to me and I nodded, letting them know they should. We had to play this carefully.

"Look, let's be calm about this," I said, slowly and forcefully, underscoring with just a tad more power than before. "I'm Derek, room C. That's Tanner, room D, and she's Crystal from down the hall. This is also a student dormitory. If you shoot that thing, everyone's going to hear it and come running. If you kill me, or them, people are going to ask questions. Put. The gun. Down."

I flooded my voice with power at the end, and in a daze, he complied, falling prey to my persuasion and logic.

"Make a move and I'll still kill you," he said, a tad slurred.

"Okay, okay, I understand," I told him. "Do you mind telling us your name?"

"Benjamin, but my friends call me Ben."

"Okay, Ben, what room are you in?"

"A."

"Nice, I hear that one has the largest closet. Where are you from, Ben?"

"I'm—I'm from Ohio."

I frowned. Obviously there was more to the story, but Ben was still able to hold it back. It wouldn't be good to keep pressing there; I'd have to circle back around to it.

"Cool, Ben. I'm from in state. What's your major, Ben?"

"Officially it's an Anthropology and History double major."

Good, he was admitting to withholding facts now. A little more and I should be able to convince him to tell me everything.

"That's so cool, Ben! Me, I'm undecided. I don't know what I want to do with my life yet. What about you, Ben? What do you want to do with your life, Ben?"

"I want to hunt down every single monster, like the vampires who killed my family."

Now we were getting somewhere.

"That's awful, Ben! Those vampires surely do deserve to be punished. Is that why you are training, Ben?"

"Yeah," he said faintly. "My uncle, who lives in Ohio, took me in afterwards, and he and I found real monster hunters to help us. I came here to train under one."

So good news and bad news. Good news being Ben was pretty much in my control now, but the bad news was there was some competent monster hunter on campus, and he was associated with my roommate. More and more, it seemed likely that I was going to get caught. But I so did not want that to happen.

"That's so brave, Ben," I told him. "Do you mind if I hugged you to show my support?"

"You won't attack me will you?" he asked, still stubbornly holding on to the last of his will.

"Come on, Ben!" I said. "You know me better than that! I promise I won't attack you, Ben, all right?"

"All right," he said, his thoughts clouded in the stupor my voice had caused.

I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, my still nude body pressing into his clothes, my dick pressed against his thigh. I slowly trickled lust into him via the contact, until I had a steady flow going into him.

I backed up from the hug, but kept Ben's face in my hands, looking him directly in the eyes. They were wide open, a look of shock and realization, rapidly losing ground to lust, desire, and obedience.

"Don't worry, Ben," I told him calmly. I moved into a triple attack, pouring seduction into my words, through my hands, and directly into his libido. "You have nothing to worry about, do you, Ben? You're perfectly safe with me, okay, Ben?"

"Ok," he said quietly, shutting his eyes. "But you're an incubus."

"I am an incubus, Ben," I confirmed, "But you don't care about that, do you, Ben?"

He slowly shook his head.

"That's right, Ben," I continued. "I'm an incubus, and that's all right, Ben. It's all right to love me, Ben. Do you love me Ben?"

"Yes," he whispered, almost as if he didn't believe himself.

"Would you do anything for me, Ben?"

"Yes."

"Would you give up your whole life to be in my service, Ben?"

"Yes."

Here, I leaned in and kissed him lightly, slowly pulling out a bit of his sexual energy.

"Nghhhhh," he moaned.

I leaned in close to his face, brushed my lips against his ears, and whispered, "Ben, would you kill your teacher and uncle for me? Would you do that for me, Ben?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed, eager to please now, desiring nothing more than to have sex with me.

"Then you have to call me master," I told him.

"Master," Ben said. "I'll do anything for you, Master!"

"Good, boy," I told him, gently patting his head. "But that's all words, Ben. How do I know you don't want to just sleep with me, Ben? Where's my proof that you want to serve me with everything you have?"

"I'll do anything, Master," he cried. "I'll even give you my free will. I just want to be with you!"

"You'll give me your free will?" I asked. "But that's already mine, you bitch. And I don't know if I want to reward you yet by taking it."

Ben actually started to tear up at the thought.

"You know what, Ben?" I asked kindly. "I think I have an idea. Tell me, what do you think of Tanner?"

"Nothing, Master," Ben replied. "The only person I can think of is you!"

"Good answer, Ben," I told him. "But what I meant is, do you find him attractive? Would you normally want to sleep with him?"

"No, Master," Ben answered. "I'm actually quite homophobic. Homosexuality disgusts me."

"Yet you want to sleep with me, Ben?"

"That's because you are my Master," he told me.

"And if I told you to suck Tanner's dick?"

Without even waiting for me to give the order, Ben lunged over to Tanner, and started deep throating him the best he could.

"That's the way to go, bitch," I told Ben. "From now on, you are no longer Ben, you are just a bitch, here to serve me, and my every whim. Do you understand, bitch?"

Ben nodded while going up and down on Tanner.

"And a bitch has to serve their master before being rewarded, right bitch? So for your first task, suck Tanner dry."

I kept a tight control of Ben's libido, but the effort I had put into him was starting to strain me. Direct contact was the easiest way to maintain my control, and if my seduction powers crapped out, it wouldn't be long until Ben broke free of the haze.

"Ok, bitch," I told him. "You've proved yourself a little. Stop sucking off Tanner and start giving me a blow job instead."

If Ben had lunged at Tanner, he practically flew at me, his lips eager to let my member inside and to feel me in his mouth. With this I was not only able to trick him into thinking I was rewarding him, but was also able to ease the strain on my powers. His free will had better be worth it.

It wasn't long until I felt close to coming. It was time to start feeding.

"Ok, bitch," I told Ben. "I think you've served your master well up until now, but see, now you have to prove that you're a bitch. Your next task is also a reward. You get to kiss me and feed me your sexual energy. And then, you get to be fucked by me, and feed me your free will. However..."

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "I'm not going to do a thing. You have to strip down, come over her, kiss me, and then lower yourself onto my dick all on your own. You have to be the one to give me everything you have, and know what it entails while you do so."

Not a single moment of hesitation flashed through his eyes. Within seconds Ben was stark naked, his glorious body revealed. It was lean and highly muscular, almost feral and wild in its build, all from harsh daily training he'd been doing for years. Disappointingly his cock was only five inches, but you win some and you lose some.

The next thing I knew he was sitting in my lap, making out with me furiously, giving me everything he had. And he had a lot. If I had put quite a bit into Crystal, I had put a metric fuck ton into Ben, and he was giving me a metric fuck ton to the power of fuck ton back. I couldn't get enough, but it was so satisfying.

And then he lined my cock up with his ass, and lowered himself in one go.

"AHHHHH!" he yelled, cumming just from that, a glazed look covering his eyes as he recoiled in ecstasy. But the bitch didn't forget his job, and after a couple moments of riding my dick and loving every moment of it, he leaned over and continued to make out with me.

This time, the flavor of a broken will completely overpowered everything he had, and it was so fucking delicious. It was so good I couldn't stop myself, and flung Ben onto the couch and started fucking him like a jackhammer and making out like a fiend. I was feasting, and it felt like Thanksgiving.

I don't know how many times Ben came (not even counting the times he orgasmed), but by the time I was getting close to finishing him off, we were literally coated in his own semen. An hour had probably passed from the time I had started fucking him. There was just that much free will and broken spirit to eat.

And then the final stretch. It was achingly beautiful, a taste I knew I had to get again sometime, no matter who I had to break, or how. The last drop itself was exceptionally pungent, as I could taste Ben's fearful realization of what he had just done, and still not regretting it.

"UGH!" I came, spurting out my own buckets of cum. Exhausted, I collapsed onto the coach.

"Tanner, you lick out all of my cum from Ben's ass and my dick," I told him. "Crystal, you lick all of the bitch's cum off of him."

"Yes, Master," they told me, and quickly got to work.

"Crystal, Ben," I said to my new acquires, "here's the deal. Both of you are now my bitches, and I am your Master; as such, whenever you are alone with me and my other bitches, you shall refer to me as Master—never do so in public, however. You will retain your personalities, even around me, but your will can never cross mine. If I tell you to do something, no matter how much you don't want to do it, or even if it's impossible, you do it. When we are in public, you do so in a completely natural way, though, so as not to raise suspicion. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," they told me in unison.

"Good," I told them. "Crystal, you will reportedly become good friends with all of us, especially Tanner, but make it clear you are not dating him. You are to come over here regularly to hang out with us, so you can serve me. You are also tasked with finding hot guys and getting them to go out with you, so I can feed off them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she told me, glancing up from licking Ben's abs.

"What is your major?" I asked her.

"I'm pre-med," she told me.

"Good, good," I responded. "All of you are expected to make and maintain a 4.0 average, as long as it does not interfere with your duties to me, understood?"

"Yes, Master," they all responded.

"Also," I continued, "keep yourselves in excellent shape."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, Tanner," I said, "You are tasked with finding and dating hot bitches, bringing them to our room so I can enslave them, ok?"

"With pleasure, Master," he told me.

"Now, Ben," I said, looking at my troublesome new acquire. "Tell me all about this mentor you are training under."

"His name is Dr. Horowitz," he told me, "And he teaches Cultural Myths and Legends in the Anthropology department, as well as basic introductory courses. He was a hunter back in his twenties, before he was nearly killed by a ghost, ending his career. Now, he has set himself up as a support member of the hunting world, researching possible hot spots and investigating creatures. He also has taught a number of top notch hunters, albeit infrequently since we are such a small group."

"Does he have any other students currently?"

"No, but he keeps in contact with members of the community on a daily basis."

"Ok," I said. "Tell me more about yourself. How physically adept are you?"

"I have been training for over seven years now, and have mastered both judo and karate. I am incredible flexible and agile, able to run faster than most people, even given obstacles. I have nearly perfect aim with crossbows and handguns, and can throw knives, not to mention fight with them."

"Perfect," I said. "You will be very helpful in keeping me safe from hunters and other threats. Now tell me, how were you able to sense I was an incubus. Be explicit."

"When you first become a hunter," Ben started, "You are blind, and don't know it. My Uncle and I thought we were competent at first, but really we were only lucky and had stumbled across easy cases. Then we got wind of a nest of vampires, and decided to investigate, wondering if it was the same one that had killed my family. We soon discovered it wasn't, but decided to hunt them down one by one and eliminate them anyways.

"It was hard work, since vampires are some of the strongest monsters. My Uncle and I nearly died several times just hunting down three of them. But we persisted. That was when we tracked a fourth one who had wandered into town alone for a meal. What we didn't know was that it was a trap. The moment we closed in on him, Uncle and I knew we had fucked up. We could just sense that this was a powerful vampire, though we didn't know why we knew. We immediately ran, which is likely what saved our lives.

"Five seconds. Five seconds from the time we turned tail to the time he caught up with us. Those five seconds saved our lives, because experienced hunters rushed in and saved us. It was from them that we learned that the more you deal with monsters, a sort of ESP develops. You can sense a signature in the air. The hunters were kind, and taught us all about hunting with a practicum in eliminating the nest. From them our sense sharpened, and we were able to refine this ability.

"Every creature has a unique signature, but you often won't recognize a new one, and sometimes it's hard to remember all the ones you are familiar with. Dr. Horowitz though did some fieldwork where he was able to read the signatures off a ton of different monsters, including several rare species, and get an artistic rendering of them. He still often goes out into the field, protected by a team of hunters, so he can identify new signals, just so we can learn and recognize threats as they occur."

"Can I develop this sense?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," Ben told me. "But if you do develop it, I will teach you how to read and perfect it."

"Good, bitch," I told him. "Now, how well will Dr. Horowitz be able to sense me?"

"The stronger a monster is, the stronger their signal," Ben answered. "So at this point he can't pick you out among a crowd, or probably even in a face to face interaction. But the moment you use your powers around him, he will be able to sense that, and he'll begin the hunt."

12