What Life Throws at You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down, gripping her head softly as she sucked. I felt her tongue swirling around my head as it went in and out of her mouth, bringing me very close to my end. I warned her of this and she started working faster. I noticed that she reached up and started to jerk me as well while she sucked. I started to breathe heavy, my mouth forming an "O" as I felt my orgasm approaching. I moaned audibly, feeling Sharon's warm mouth around my manhood coaxing me to feed it my seed. After a few more seconds, that's exactly what I did as my dick erupted in her mouth. I felt her lips tightened on my shaft, her hand stroking more of my cum out into her waiting mouth. As I grunted, pushing the last of my cum out, she slowly pulled her lips off my dick. I breathed heavily, watching her as she swallowed my cum and wiped the side of her mouth where a little bit dribbled out.

Sharon rose to her feet. I told her how incredible it was for her to do that. She responded by saying how it should hold me until she can truly pay me back. I agreed that it would before asking how long would Craig remain in her place. She wasn't sure, some things going on with him having a job lined up that would supplement whatever she was getting from the government. I hoped for her that it turned out alright and that Craig would get his act together for both of them. She thanked me again for being patient with her. Not like I had a choice with the blowjob I just got, but told her she was welcomed anyway. She still promised to get the money she owed me soon, but mentioned other "favors" she would offer if I got impatient. Who knows, I just may take her up on that.

12