What Life Throws at You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon started moaning, telling me that I was bigger than Craig, which I found hard to believe. I was average at best, I'm no monster nor did I believe I had one. But she told me he was small by most standards. She seemed like she wanted to go into details about, but just like she didn't want to talk about Craig cheating, I didn't want to hear about his dick. Instead, I pinched her nipple again as she reached up and started stroking my head, letting me do most of the work as I continued to fuck her from underneath.

From here, I took my hand and started to rub her labia as well, feeling her swelling clit underneath. She glanced at me, giving me a wide-eyed and wide-mouthed glare as she let out a loud moan, calling me a motherfucker for making her feel so good. And combining my nipple play with rubbing her clit and fucking her at the same time, it didn't take too long before she had her first orgasm, her pussy walls contracting and expanding around my dick. I slowed a little, letting her enjoy her moment, but the fact that she started to grind her hips in my lap indicated that she wasn't done.

I bent her over as I leaned over as well, putting Sharon on her hands and knees without pulling out of her. We turned a little to the right, facing the mirror on the back wall of the room. From there, I started fucking her from behind, holding her hips for support as I pushed into her. As I did so, she rocked back into me as well, adding more force as our hips met. She had her head and most of her upper body down on the ground while keeping her ass up for me to thrust into her. I don't know what came over me and caused me to do this, but I reached down and grabbed her ponytail, pulling it back to lift her head and cause her to look at our fuck session in the mirror. Apparently, this excited her as she was grinning and laughing as she moaned, egging me on to continue fucking her. Which I did since I was in a similar position as her, having not gotten any in some time as well. Why that was the case could be called to question, but that was no longer the case now as I continued thrusting into Sharon from behind amidst her moans and pleas for me to continue.

Just then, we both heard a melody go off nearby. I thought it might've been someone else entering the corridor and possibly singing to themselves until Sharon pulled herself up a little and pulled her purse off of the bench. I let go of her ponytail and was about to stop moving as she sifted through her purse until she looked up at the mirror, glaring at me and telling me not to stop. I shrugged and resumed my speed that I had been as Sharon pulled out her phone from her purse, the source of the melody, and answered it. As she spoke into the phone, I could tell she was trying mask the moaning in her voice as I continued fucking her.

I could only hear Sharon's end of the conversation, but it sounded like Craig was on the other end. She was mentioning how she was out with some friends but didn't specify who. During a pause on her end, she placed a hand on the phone to block the speaker before letting out a moan. She was close to another orgasm. I was actually close to one too as well. She put the phone back to her ear, making an excuse about injuring herself slightly and then asking about him calling. As she waited for an answer, I started to pick up speed on her, the pressure in my loins starting to build. I also began breathing heavy, but kept as silent as I could. Which was something she was having a hard time doing amidst her conversation.

Apparently, she had gotten her answer because a slight look of annoyance among her expression of satisfaction showed on her face. She started cursing in the phone, part of which I'm sure was her trying to keep from exclaiming in pleasure from what I was doing to her. The other part must've been from whatever Craig said. She would've told him more, but I could feel her orgasm approaching along with mine. Instead, she mentioned about them discussing things when she got home, whenever that would be, and hung up on him. And not a moment too soon as she nearly screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm hit, her pussy getting drenched with her juices as her walls started squeezing and releasing against my dick. She managed to keep her volume to respectable level, but anyone else in the fitting rooms would've heard her. Which was good since that meant people could barely hear my grunting as my own end was approaching. Just as it hit, I quickly pulled out of her and started stroking myself furiously, moaning and hissing in pleasure as ropes of cum start squirting out of my dick on to Sharon's back.

As I squeezed out what little I had left inside, I sat back on my knees with my hands resting against them, breathing heavy. So was Sharon for that matter. She was laying on hands and knees, her face against the ground. As I looked around, it suddenly just now occurred to me that we just fucked in public. Sharon laughed amidst her moans, claiming that it wasn't the first time. I corrected her since it may not have been the first time she came in public like that, but it was for me. She started gathering her bearings and eventually asked if I enjoyed it as she started rummaging around in her purse again. I told her it was unexpected, but definitely worth it. She laughed again as she managed to find some wipes in her purse. I used them to clean off her back.

Sharon had asked if I wanted to go again. Not here was my answer. As fun as that was, I didn't want to ruin the day getting caught and getting into an altercation with the store. In which case, I got up and straighten myself. Sharon got up as well, but as soon as my jeans were buckled up, she playfully pushed me out and locked the door behind me. I shook my head and turned back from the door to find the olive-skinned woman staring at me with a slight pout on her face. She stated that she was hoping to hear an encore performance. I blinked at her for a moment before indicating at the door to Sharon's fitting room, suggesting that she join us. It was then when she held up her left hand, her engagement ring in clear view. I taunted her as she walked away, knowing that she was with someone all along.

-

Sharon and I had spent the rest of the day walking around the city, looking at the sculptures and designs of the artwork posted here and there. I did end up buying a couple things out of the store for her. How could I not, I had just gotten some pussy from her. I felt compelled to get her something. We were on the train now, heading home. Just like before when I took her out, it was standing room only. Unlike before, it was me she was holding on to. And she must've been feeling antsy since she had one arm wrapped around me, the other in the zipper of my pants stroking my dick inside. She called it payback. I called it a challenge. I at least made her cum before we got off the train the last time. But I had more time and a little more privacy. I doubted she could achieve similar success with a handjob and less time before we could be discovered this time.

I ended up being right. The train thinned out too soon for her to really work me and she ended up pulling her hand out and carefully zipping me up. Of course, that also left me with one raging mega-boner for the rest of the ride on the train that I would only hope no one else would notice. And just my luck, Sharon saw this as a new challenge. How long could she tease me and keep me going before I either came in my pants or gave up and took her somewhere to fuck her. But as we got home, I managed to do neither. Not for a lack of trying, but once we got off the train, it was hard for her to maintain my boner as I wouldn't let her sit on my lap on the bus, nor could she really maintain a decent hold on my bulge from underneath my jeans without the leering eye of another passenger watching. I would go from being hard to soft and back hard again practically the entire trip.

With us being home now, I was soft again. It was close to 9:00PM and the night had already fell over us. Sharon thanked me for a great time and a secretly great fuck. And then, with a smile, she leaned up and kissed me. I almost instinctively wrapped my arms around her and melted in her kiss, letting her tongue slip into my mouth and lick slightly against mine as I softly sucked hers. I pulled her close, sorely-tempted to bring her up to my apartment to give her what she had been trying to get since we left the city. I let my hand roam along her back and around her ass, giving it a squeeze. It was then when she broke the kiss, staring up at me and telling me how much she would love for us to go at it again, but knowing that Craig would be home and didn't want him getting suspicious about her and who she's with.

I tried to convince Sharon to leave him right now, but she resisted, claiming that she's close to getting him out and had an idea on how to do it. She kissed me again, knowing and appreciating how much I cared for her. I reminded her that she only needed to call me if she needed anything, especially if she needed some pipe laid. She thanked me again, promising me that she'll pay back the money she owed and get rid of Craig. We kissed again for a final time before she headed to the basement where her apartment was. I went to mine, recounting the day's events and the concept that by all rights, I had a girlfriend now in Sharon. Now it was all about getting Craig completely out of the picture.

12