What Love Really Means

Story Info
A man fails to balance love with lust with his virgin girl.
4k words
4.21
57k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had it bad for other girls before and not gotten my way in the end, but Amanda Cameron was a whole new ballgame. I hadn't had sex since I split up with my last girlfriend a few months before and it was hard, no pun intended, to keep it off my mind. That was, until I met Amanda. She took my mind off of everything. She was the sweetest girl you could imagine. I kissed her for the first time a few weeks after her nineteenth birthday and it was the most delectable penetration of lipflesh you could imagine -- her soft red mouth warm and open and a little wet, her lower lip pushing between my own. She was freshly nineteen: pale, milky white skin, beautiful blue eyes, a button cute nose, long straight brown hair that haloed her face and made my heart hurt every time I looked at her. She was the girl of my dreams.

She was also the biggest virgin you could ever imagine.

You could see it in the way she walked, the way she held herself. There was an innocence to her step, a little pop and wiggle in her hop, that suggested a childish naivety of all things sexual. She was nineteen years old, but her cute teeny bopper looks could have let her pass for fifteen or sixteen. But damn she would have been a goddess amidst sophomores in high school!

Sometimes it was so blatantly obvious that she had never banged anything before. She spoke of only one other boy in her past, someone from a summer camp, and I was guessing he was her first kiss, and her only until me. She had to be so tight - you could tell that from the way she walked too -- very erect, her nice ass straight back and up, her jeans tight around her crotch. Her hymen was intact, her vaginal slit probably too tight to allow even a pinky finger unimpeded entrance.

I went to go pick her up to bring her back to my place to watch a movie. She smelled like heaven when she got in the car. She was wearing this absurdly sexy cutoff tie-dye t-shirt that exposed one milky white shoulder and the straps of her bra and undershirt. Pert little breasts pressed stubbornly against the fabric. Below that she wore tight shorts revealing a wondrous stretch of fleshy white thigh that I wanted to rush my hands up and down in a frenzied fervor of unrequited and long-suppressed lust. But I did not.

We talked for a while. Back at my place she showed me some of her dance moves. She did this one move where she pulled her leg up and over her shoulder and behind her head, so that facing towards me I saw this stretch of her leg straight up in the air, her groin opened and faced to me. I could see her inner thigh and groin muscle flexing slightly at the edge of her shorts. She cleared her throat, she must have caught me staring.

"Uhh," she said, uncomfortable. "What do you think?"

I still thought of the little muscle at the edge of her shorts extending in her groin. Instantly I wondered at the ramifications of such a muscle. Of a powerful groin. How hard would she able to squeeze?

The halfboner I had from her nibbling on my neck when I first sat down had now extended into a rock solid erection, pushing up obviously through my shorts.

"Um," is what I said. I may have said 'wow' or something along those lines. She brought her leg back down and bent over to stretch a kink out. My whole body was tingling. She popped down next to me and took a glance at me, clearly seeing the huge stiffened cock that pressed straight up against my shorts.

"Oh," she said in this little voice, and before she could say anything more I reached over to claim her lips with my own. She gave a little sound, a sweet sexy little "uh!" as I ran the tip of my tongue over her lips. I pressed deeper into her mouth and she discouraged me, kissing back firmly, not opening her hot mouth further, my lips clamped between hers, stopped on their journey to make their way deeper into her. I could not help but imagine what it would feel like to try to shove my penis between her lips and into her wet and warm mouth, instead of my lips, and I felt a shiver of ecstasy run down the length of my body.

The sweet angelic girl must have thought I was cold, because she caught me in her arms and held me tight, closer to her, so as to keep me warm. Poor innocent thing wanted me to be comfortable, having no idea of the one thing that would actually make me feel any better, the one thing that was in her power to do but that I knew she never would. She would do anything for me, but that. She really was a sweet girl.

She let me touch the tip of her tongue with mine, and even sighed contentedly against my mouth, so I let my hand drift from her shoulder down her arm to her stomach. With the tips of my fingers I slowly pushed up her shirt, her never knowing what was happening as we kissed, my hand touching gently on her flesh. When I spread out my palm across her bare abdomen she gasped, pulling me from my reverie. Her shirt was halfway up her chest, just beneath her bra. I began to stroke her stomach, her wonderful little warm stomach, and she gasped again and caught my hand with hers. I stopped, just left my hand spread out flat on her belly, kissing her softly and gently.

I waited for her to pull my hand away but she didn't. I'd never tried anything like this before. The farthest we'd ever gotten had been when we were both drunk one night behind one of the shady bars in the city where her fake I.D. could get her in no questions asked. The bouncers didn't even look at it when she came in, they only looked at her. Afterwards I pressed her up against the brick behind the bar and didn't hold back. I may have brushed her breast, squeezed her thighs while we made out. She gave me a huge hickey below my neck. I walked her to her dorm room but no males were allowed in after 10 pm on weeknights, and after midnight on weekends. So that was it.

I was incredibly happy in that moment, when I sat there on the couch, just kissing her, impossibly in love with the sweet thing that made little gasps when I made her feel too much. Part of me just wanted to hold her close to me forever, her soft hair under my chin, my arms wrapped around her, her lips turning to me every once in a while for a kiss. But that was only a part of me. There was another part of me, a much louder part, a monster that was roaring in my chest, making my heart hammer, remembering the way her hips had grinded back against me when we danced, the way the muscle on the inside of her thigh flexed delightfully, the way there was a childish twinkle in her eye that just had no idea what sex was; it was all making my thoughts muddled and confused. This monster desired one thing and one thing only. It cared nothing for gentle romantic unions and notions. The monster would only be happy if I released my seed deep inside the belly of this girl via vicious thrusts up her cunt of my throbbing cockmeat. I wanted to impose myself over her, break her beauty, crush my body against hers and sate my deepest lusts with one triumphant act of incredible penetration. I loved her so much, but the monster didn't care about that.

I began to move my hand on my stomach again, slowly, softly, my lips calming on hers, my hand stroking slowly from her belly button to just below her breasts. Very slowly I let my hand drop to the button on her shorts. I took my mouth away from hers to look down as I did it, and I saw her with her eyes shut, her face flushed, breathing heavily, taking little gasps of air in and out of her slightly swollen pink lips. My lust grew. It grew so powerful that even I was afraid of it.

Her button came undone with a pop. I put my lips back on hers. Very carefully I used the button of her shorts to pull the zipper open, avoiding any contact with her panties. I had never even gotten close to this far with her before. She was laying back now, slouched, her head against the back of the sofa, her stomach almost flat to the cushions. She kept her legs pressed together, her knees locked tight against one another. I started pulling down her shorts very slowly but I did not get very far because of how tightly she had her legs pressed together. When I pulled harder she protested by reaching down with her own hand.

Fine then, I thought. That's how you want to play it? You'll just have to be convinced then.

So I returned to my gentle ministrations of her abdomen, making her breathe heavy again against my lips, her eyes still tightly shut, brow slightly furrowed in the pleasure she was trying to deny herself, my warm hand on her stomach clearly arousing her.

Now I had access to even more sensitive stomach flesh with her shorts unbuttoned. I moved my flat hand down a bit further, running it over the flesh just above her pantyline. From there I could almost feel the heat coming from ground zero, mecca, heaven, the hot pink center of her tight, virginal, untouched vagina that I so deeply yearned for access to.

I slowed my caresses even more, so that she began to twist a little under my hand, pushing up her stomach ever so slightly to be rubbed more as I pulled it away. I couldn't believe how crazy I was driving her. When I almost pulled away entirely and she gave a little involuntary pout, I took full merciless advantage and took a good grip on her shorts and yanked them down. I made it down to her ankles when she caught it but it was too late by then, they slipped off the edges of her feet. Now it was just her torn t-shirt, shoved rudely halfway up her chest, and the pair of hot white panties covering her sanctimonious pussy.

I put my hand on her kneecap and slowly worked it down her right thigh, squeezing the wonderful flesh and strong dancer muscle as I went, kneading her hamstring, running my fingers along the inside of her leg.

Slowly I worked her legs open, pushing gently with my fingers to open her thighs, kissing her all the while, reassuring her with my kisses on her lips and her neck and her face. I squeezed gently and softly, trying to judge by the severity of her gasps if I was going too fast. I knew if I made any sudden movement she would recoil, all the feeling was too new to her, everything too new, and she wanted to proceed very carefully and very cautiously. I was getting nervous, she was starting to moan a little bit now, not loudly, but softly, delicately, pleasurably. My cock yearned to be driven inside of her. Her hips were rocking gently back and forth in the traditional motion, her body subconsciously readying it to be massacred by my sexual member, her brain still in denial.

Finally my hand arrived at her groin, and I massaged her inner groin muscle firmly and smoothly. The skin was soft and hot with sweat. Almost as a jerk reaction her legs spread open and she tossed her head back in ecstasy. My triumph only lasted a moment; she caught herself very quickly, grabbing my hand in hers. I waited for her to let go and then ran my hands down her stomach, slowly, gently, pushing and prodding at the edges of her panties. I worked a few fingers underneath and before she could protest I had my hand over her vagina, gripping the whole wet thing with my fingers.

"Noooo..." she said thickly, biting my lip. I held her in place by grasping tight her cunt. Finally I freed a few fingers and began to work at the edges of her cunt. I inserted my middle finger into the tiny, impossibly tight vaginal sphincter, and moved it around, rubbing hard against her walls.

"No," she said, pushing against me, struggling, moaning. "Stop, please. Please..."

It was too late. I was not going to stop. I was going to do this no matter what. I just had to hope it wouldn't come to that. There was no way I was going to be able to hold back now, after so long, after so much teasing, after a year of buildup. Whether she knew it or not Amanda Cameron had been asking to get fucked for a very long time now, and she was about to face the consequences.

It didn't matter that I would do anything for her, anything to protect her, anything to make hr happy. I was going to marry her. She was my soulmate. But no matter how much I loved her, this would be a part of the bargain. I needed to screw badly, and it had to be her that I drove the nail home to.

My finger inside her pussy, the first contact her pussy had ever had with an outside source, I continued to make out with her. She twitched slightly under me, face heavy and sweating. She grabbed my wrist with her hand and shook her head.

"I...I can't," she breathed heavily.

I knew I might not have much time.

"I will be gentle," I said, and yanked my hand out of her vagina, ripping her underwear in two.

"No! Please no," she said as I pulled off my pants, and she caught for the first time a glimpse of my raging boner.

The monster was in control now. Her moaning had done that. I did not bother taking her shirt off. She looked so sexy with just the one milky white shoulder poking through her torn tye-died shirt. I climbed over to her and grabbed her by the ankles and opened her legs wide open. She tried twisting away but I kept a strong grip. I caught a glimpse of her pussy and I have never seen a vaginal sphincter that tiny, that small, in my entire life. I mean I felt it under her panties, but only now did I see how truly small it was.

She tried escaping. Her bucking under me only incensed my fires more. I tightened my grip on her ankles, lined up all 10 inches of my throbbing fat sausage cock and rested it at the entrance to her hole. I shook in anticipation. I could feel her tight wet heat on my hands and in the air around my cock. I hesitated. Her eyes pleaded with me. She shook her head no as my dickhead tickled the tip of her vaginal sphincter.

Waiting, poised, trembling.

I thought very hard about what I was going to do, how I was going to join in union with the delightful little creature hot and shaking before me.

I rammed.

My cock shoved halfway into her and came to a stop. She gave out a scream. I pulled out, realigned again, and thrust again, only this time the monster thrusted, even harder than before. An explosion of pure unfettered emotion and pleasure shot through my body as I slid inside of her. It felt like scratching a very, very bad itch. She cried out again. I growled as her beauty enveloped my member. She was so warm, so tight.

I stayed there, buried to the hilt inside of her. She was crying and screaming, her hole firmly nursing my savage cock. I pushed in deeper, harder, twisted my hips into hers. Her face filled with tears as she cried out and I shivered as I felt her tight pussy pressing around me. Her vaginal walls glued to me as I began to thrust in and out of her, her tightness gripping me, my thick meatrod fucking the inside of her cunt, filling her pussy. When I was in balls deep I looked down and could see the bump in her stomach where my cock was. I was so deep inside of her.

Once I was in, I began hitting the pussy as hard as I could, every stroke fulfilling some kind of dream of sex, breaking her virginity and her virgin walls. Her screams turned from panic to pleasure. She rocked against me, slammed her fists against the couch in ecstatic agony. It was so good to be buried inside her tight depths, cocktip teasing her organs. She began bucking wildly against me, her hot tight walls spread open and massaging down the length of my shaft. I stood still, keeping my rod in place, letting her hips twist and turn and dance all around it.

I couldn't believe it.

I had broken through.

The pinnacle of my fantasies had become a sexual being. I screwed her harder the more I thought about her virginity, about how my dick with each thrust was exploring places that no dick and no thing had ever explored before. She was so new, so fresh, so warm and tight and comforting. Her pussy was like a warm home for my dick and for my being, reassuing, soothing, pleasant, beautiful, soft, everything that was feminine and good in the world. And in return my dick savagely pummeled her innocent pussy, stretching out the walls, fucking her hole. It was only then that I realized just how incredibly sexy she was: this beautiful angelic girl with sweet skin and a warm sticky hole between her legs than grants entrance to the inside of her body. Each thrust was like a sweet communion.

"Don't stop," she breathed to me when I slowed, savoring in the feeling, regathering myself, pleasure rushing all over my body, my teeth ground together, my toes and fingers clenched.

I swung her legs over my shoulder, threw myself down on top of her, and grabbed her buttocks firmly. I buried my nose in her neck and inhaled deeply, sucking on her collarbone, smelling her perfume that was like fresh air, feeling her soft hair brush against my cheek. I felt her soft little body hot and a little sweaty beneath me, her lips were open and cute adorable and erotic little noises were emanating from them; a bead of sweat formed on her brow, wisps of hair stuck to her forehead. Look at the dancer now, I thought. I wonder if this is what she knew she was asking for when she twitched her butt around like that.

I thought only briefly about exactly what I was doing: fucking the crap out of the most innocent 19 year old girl in the world, partially against her will, my dick basically inside of her stomach. God it feels so good to spoil the beautiful things in this world, I thought, as my dick crushed and fucked the most innocent and beautiful thing there was in existence.

And as I fucked the innocence away I felt in spasms of intense pleasure its passing.

"I love you so, so, so much," I said into her ear, feeling a tremendous emotion well up in me, battling the monster for control. I took her lobe gently between my teeth for a moment. She opened her pale blue eyes, these beautiful orbs of shining light-blue, and locked them with mine. I had paused, buried to the hilt inside of her, rotating my hips around. She matched my movements, thrusting up, trying to hold onto my dick with those groin muscles I saw before.

"Harder," she breathed again, not taking her eyes from mine. I didn't think she had really meant it the first time, when she said 'don't stop'. She cried out in pleasure as she arched her back and took me in deeper.

I still had my hands firmly around her buttocks and I squeezed them tight. I would give it to her harder even though she did not know what she was really asking for. I dropped a kiss on her lips gently, and then I buried my face into her shoulder. I opened my legs wide for better leverage, and started just absolutely hammering my penis inside her. I rammed my hips into hers as hard as I could, until my chest hurt from banging into hers so hard. It felt so good to unleash myself on her. And that's what it was, unleashing. If before had been about fucking her virginity away, now was fucking the monster away. Fucking the monster away so I was free to make sweet sweet love to my pretty pretty girl.

She heaved a great sigh of ecstasy as I slowed down and began the art of sex, slower, more controlled, pointed thrusts, sharp and quick but human, pointing my dick to the sensitive parts of her pussy, probing her depths, feeling her tight wet flesh slippery and massaging my super-sensitive organ like heaven. In and out I drove, driving her wild, sending her bucking up and down my meatrod. I felt her walls suctioning around me as I pushed in, her vaginal lips soft and settling around me, closing around my shaft, swallowing my hole.

And then she squeezed.

It was delightful, triggered something loose deep inside me. I felt a huge pressure begin to build in my cock ahead as she clamped down with a viselike grip on my shift. I pulled and jammed and rotated my hips but I could hardly budge, she had me so firmly.

She looked at me then, her brow furrowed in concentration, face moist and hot and shining bright like a glowing bulb. In her eyes I could see into her, deeper inside of her than my penis could even penetrate, into her being, my member being only the carrier of my love for her. She began to tremble and shiver violently as her vagina slipped around me like hot butter down a knife.

12