What Makes a Good Blowjob?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had Peter's balls thoroughly coated in saliva I moved up to this cock head and began to swallow. I swirled my tongue around his cock head, tasting both Paula's saliva and Peter's precum. Then I took his cock further down my throat. About three quarters of the way down I felt my gag reflex kick in. I was disappointed that I didn't get down as far as Paula had before gagging and having to pop off. Paula knelt down in between Peter's legs and beside me. Peter let go of my nipples to let her in.

"Here, let me show you," she said as she took Peter's prick from me.

She swallowed his member whole again. Her right thumb and forefinger had encircled the base of his cock. She came off his cock again and looked at me.

"This," she said, indicating her right hand, "helps to control the depth. Peter can't push too far into my throat. I can relax more knowing that I control the speed and depth. Once I am ready I can take him into my throat. Then I just sort of relax my throat and open up. Everyone has a different gag reflex, but you can train it so it is not quite as sensitive. It takes practice."

She offered the penis back to me, still coated in her saliva. I slurped in Peter's cock enthusiastically and tried to copy her in order to suppress my gag reflex when I felt it.

"Oh god, baby," gasped Conor. "That's it, keep going down slowly. You are doing great!"

I did get a little further down Peter's shaft, but not as far as Paula had. Then Paula joined me on Peter's cock. While I had him in my mouth, Paula started licking the base of his cock and moved down to his balls. Peter let out a long deep sigh.

"Oooooohhhh, fuck girls, that is fantastic.."

Peter now had a hand on each of our heads, pulling us both onto him. After a few moments, Paula came off his balls.

"Kym, what's that thing you mentioned you do behind the balls?" asked Paula.

I came off Peter's prick again, gasping for air, with tears streaming down my face from the effort of trying to get him all in. I licked my index finger and placed it behind the balls on Peter's perineum. Then I slid it towards his asshole, circling it and teasing it.

"Mmmmm, do you like that baby?" Paula asked Peter. She copied what I did so we both had wet fingers circling his asshole now.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." said Peter "ye are going to make me cum soon. Who wants it?"

Then, at the same time, we both went for Peter's cock. Our tongues met around the shaft as we licked upwards towards the head, doing a crazy tongue dance together around his cock. Before I realised what was happening, Peter's cock was no longer between us and Paula and I were both kissing each other. The kiss was initially accidental and tentative, but quickly turned frenzied but warm and sensual. I felt a hand on my breast and I wasn't sure if it was Peter or Paula.

"Jesus girls, don't keep it all for yourselves," Conor breathed.

I broke the kiss and looked at him. He had his jeans off and a stiff cock in his hand.

"That's okay hun, we will get to you too," I said smiling at him.

"But for fucks sake, please finish me first," said Peter. "I'm about to explode here. You two are so freekin hot!"

Paula looked at me and I at her. She was a fantastic kisser. It had been about 20 years since I was last with a girl. I had forgotten what it felt like. We smiled at each other and both turned back to Peter's cock. Paula started licking his balls as I tried to deepthroat again. I practiced closing my throat and swallowing. I must have been doing something right because within a few minutes he was groaning and then went silent. Paula must have felt his balls tighten as she gave me a warning that he was going to cum. Perhaps she thought I would release his prick and let her have it, but she was disappointed there! Peter came in my mouth. I tried to hold it until he finished cumming, but I had to swallow some cum after the first couple of spurts. When he finally finished Paula turned to me and said, "Hey, give me some of that!"

She started to kiss me again and we shared her husband's cum between us. We kissed deeply for several minutes, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Both my breasts were exposed now and pressed against hers, with only her sheer blouse between us. I put my hand on her left breast and started to squeeze and pinch her nipple through her clothes.

"Ahem...any chance I could get a little action girls?"

Poor Conor! I had nearly forgotten about him, sitting there watching everything and hard as a rock for ages.

"Of course darling", I said patting the couch beside Peter. "Sit yourself down."

With a grin like a cheshire cat he hopped onto the couch next to Peter. I moved over and knelt between his knees, eager to put my new skills of deep throating to the test. I still couldn't really do it as good as Paula, but I definitely got further down my husbands cock than ever before. Then I felt Paula beside me. She started licking Conor's balls.

"Let me have a go on that monster prick," Paula said, after a few minutes.

So we swapped places and I lapped at Conor's balls while she swallowed his cock. As she started to get to the base Conor moaned loudly.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkkk..." he sighed "That is incredible!"

I watched what Paula was doing. Her cheeks were moving in and out as she made small bobbing movements on his cock.

"Have you made a vacuum with your mouth Paula?" I asked, eager to get all the tricks.

She made an affirmative moan, rather than interrupt the blow job. I took a swig of beer as I watched. Peter watched too, with an intense expression on his face. Despite the fact that he had cum not too long ago, he lazily stroked his cock back to life. His jeans had been discarded by now. I took another swig of beer, but this time kept it in my mouth. I went back to Conor's balls, and managed to slurp one into my mouth, along with the cold bubbly beer. I guess the multiple sensations on Conor's entire genital area was too much for him. He started bucking wildly into Paula's mouth. She was gagging now, and trying to hold him down. She came up off his shaft a little as I felt the ball in my mouth tighten. I swallowed the warmed beer still in my mouth and released Conor's testicle.

"Are you cumming babe?" I asked him.

All I got as a reply was a long low growling hiss.

"Don't swallow his cum, Paula. I want some too," I said.

Paula stayed on his cock for a little while longer, milking his shaft with her mouth and hands. Then she turned to me and we started to kiss again, while still on our knees and between Conor's legs, and just as deep and passionate as before, while she passed some of Conor's cum into my mouth. We had to break the kiss for a moment so we could both swallow. She was an incredible kisser and I went straight back to her mouth, my tongue seeking hers. I could feel someone behind me undoing the laces of the corset, giving my squeezed ribs much welcomed relief from the corset's hard boning. Hands moved around to my front to unhook the front fastenings and the garment fell off me. The hands moved to my breasts, kneading and fondling them. I could feel another set of hands moving between us on Paula's body. I opened my eyes and saw Conor behind her. I guessed Conor was removing Paula's blouse and bra and a few moments later I could feel her warm soft skin brushing up against mine. Our breasts were pressed against each other. I moved my lips to the side of Paula's face, her neck, her ear.

"I want to lick you out," I whispered in her ear. I continued my journey down from her neck, over her shoulders and to her breasts, kissing and licking all the way. Wow, she had amazing nipples. Her skin was naturally pale, but her nipples were like dark cherries, small but prominent and swollen now. I began sucking and licking on them. She cradled my head against her as she moaned a little.

"Wow girls, you two are really fucking hot," I think it was Peter that said it.

To be honest, I was so focused on Paula and my own need of relief, the guys had disappeared into the background of my consciousness.

"Oh god babe, can I lick you out? Please?" This time it was Conor. I wasn't sure which of us he was talking to though. For a moment I thought about what it would be like to see my husband licking out my friend, and I liked the fantasy. However, I was really really horny by now, so I took the selfish route. Tearing myself away from those luscious breasts I said,

"Yes hun! Get yourself in there!"

I stood from between his knees and dropped my skirt, leaving me now naked apart from my high heels. I lay down on the carpeted floor, with my head towards the TV and my legs open leaving me fully exposed to Peter on the couch. Peter's cock was stiff again and he pumped it more vigorously with his hand.

"Mmmmm, that is one nice bare juicy pussy," he said.

The complement turned me on even more. I looked into those eyes and saw a hunger there. He was actually licking his lips! Paula moved over to him. Conor knelt down between my legs. My knees were bent so that Conor was able to lie between my legs with his hands underneath, gripping my bum. He gave my entire slit a few long licks before concentrating on my little nub. It was really nice, but not enough to get me off.

(This story was first published to www.literotica.com by HottieHousewife. The author has not given permission for it to be published anywhere else.)

After a few minutes Paula said, "Here Conor, let me show you a trick," and she knelt down beside him.

She put her hand at the top of my slit, on my pubic bone and pulled upwards towards my belly. That little bit of added pressure caused my clit to peep out from under its hood, offering it up and exposing it. I have a "valley" pussy, where the clit is hidden deep within my inner lips. Conor went back to licking me while Paula's hand remained in place on my pubic bone.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh...ffffuuuuuccckkkk," I moaned. The sensation of Conor licking my exposed clit was incredibly intense. I started to grind against his face. My hands were on my breasts pulling and rolling my nipples. Then Paula, bent down and started to suck on one nipple. I could feel a big orgasm starting to build up in me, but my pussy was empty and in need of something.

"Use your fingers in me Conor," I demanded breathlessly.

He inserted two fingers in me, without stopping his licking. After a few more minutes I realised I needed more than his fingers to get me off.

"Oh hell, fuck me Conor...Fuuuckkk me hard..."

Conor moved so he was sitting on his knees. He pulled my legs, moving them either side of his hips and got his hands under my ass to lift me up onto his lap. I mounted his cock quickly and he leaned back a bit, with his hands behind him. I copied him, and placed my hands on the floor behind me too, leaving a big gap between our bodies. Paula dutifully filled it. She shifted her position to allow her to be able to lick the top of my slit and clit while Conor was fucking me.

"Oh my god, your pussy is so smooth!" exclaimed Paula. "I love it!"

After a few minutes I realised again I wouldn't get off that way either. The position was awkward, and a lot of Conor's prick was buried within his lap. Paula couldn't quite get right into my clit.

"Lie down Conor," I ordered.

He complied and I quickly straddled him and impaled myself on his cock in reverse cowgirl position, facing his feet and also facing Peter. Paula moved back to the couch and to her husband.

"Oh wow, look at that.." hissed Peter with his cock in his hand. "I can see his cock pumping into your pussy. That is soooo sexy!"

Peter seemed to be enjoying the show from the couch. Every now and then he would moan, or give encouragement. Both my legs were wide open, as were Conor's so Paula and Peter could see everything. I wondered what it looked like, Conor's cock pumping in and out of my pussy. Peter took off Paula's black skinny jeans. She sat beside him with one leg up on the couch, exposing herself to Conor and I. She had a neatly trimmed dark triangle above her slit. Her pussy lips were bare and glistening with her arousal. Peter reached out and began stroking Paula's pussy. His fingers made errotic wet noises as they moved in and out of her. She reached over to Peter and stroked his fat cock. They continued the mutual masterbation for a while, as they watched Conor and I in front of them.

Then Paula kneeled in front of me and between Conor's splayed legs. She was between my legs, as Conor was fucking me from beneath. She started kissing me passionately again. She moved down my body, as I had done to her earlier. Sucking, nipping, licking all the way down, while Conor continued with his steady pounding in and out of me. As Paula moved down my body, I looked down at her and I could see her right in front of my pussy. Her breath was hot on my sensitive bare lips. I heard Conor gasp as she started a lick from his balls and continued up to my slit and clit. It was an amazing feeling, to be fucked and licked at the same time.

"Put your finger in his ass again Hun," said Peter.

He had moved off the couch now, so he could get a better view. Then he moved around behind Paula and started licking her out for a few minutes.

Paula rasped "fuck me honey. I need you inside me NOW."

Peter started fucking her doggie style so that she didn't have to move away from Conor and I. She continued licking both Conor's balls and my pussy, but her intensity tapered off a bit as Peter's increased. I guess she was a bit distracted with chasing her own release. It didn't matter too much to me as I was beginning to cum. There was a warmth and pressure building low down in my abdomen and my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I was breathing noisily and deeply, moaning and groaning between expletives. I began to rock on Conor's cock, which simultaneously allowed me to grind my clit against Paula's face. Then finally, my release happened. A burst of sensations coursed through my body. My pussy muscles convulsed and spasmed as my legs continued to shake. Then Conor gripped my hips and started to ram into my pussy hard and fast, banging against my cervix. Paula pulled her face away from my pussy. Peter matched Conor's frantic pounding pace. I reached down to massage Conor's balls and perineum. A few seconds after my own orgasm, Conor started cursing and calling me every blue name he could think of.

"Ohhhh fuuccckkkk, you fucking...aarrgh..slutty cum loving bitch..uuugh..feel that spunk fill your pulsing snatch..."

I waited until Conor finished pumping his cum into me and then I got off him, leaving him panting on the floor. I maneuvered myself beneath Paula, head first so that I was between her legs. I absolutely wanted to return the favour and lick her out too.

"Oh fuck, that is so freeking hot!"

I wasn't really thinking about what I would see when I moved into position. It was the hottest close-up view of Peter's fat cock pumping in and out of her gaping pussy. Her thighs were glistening with moisture and his balls were making slapping noises as he pumped into her. I could smell her pussy and I was dying to get my tongue into her. But Peter's banging was fairly frantic, so I couldn't actually get into Paula's clit without getting in the way. Instead I put one hand on his balls and perineum, while the other went onto Paula's clit to rub it vigorously.

Not long after that both of them called out simultaneously

"FFFFUUUUUCKKKK..."

The sight that I had of Paula's twitching pussy and Peter's pumping balls was incredible. I clenched my own pussy muscles and I could feel Conor's spunk dribbling out of me. Peter withdrew from Paula and I raised my head to lick his softening cock clean. I only got a couple of licks in before he sat back away from my reach. Paula collapsed onto me, exhausted from her orgasm. Her pretty pussy was just there, inches from my face and looking all swollen and red. Her face rested on my upper thigh, inches from my own pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down towards my face. Peter's cum started to dribble out of her so I lapped it up, inserting my tongue into her. She hadn't come down from her last orgasm. I knew from my own experiences that direct stimulation after an orgasm was hypersensitive. If a girl can endure beyond this hypersensitivity, another orgasm can build quickly. Paula squirmed on top of me but I held her in place by her hips and continued to lap at her. It had been so long since I licked a pussy. God, I missed it so much. The fact that Paula's was full of cum was an incredible turn on. It was the best of both worlds as I lapped up pussy juice and cum all together! The smell of the sea combined with the tang of cum was delicious. I inserted a couple of fingers into her to scoop out all of the cum and get her g-spot. Paula started to groan loudly again as the second orgasm built up inside her again.

"Are you two still going?" asked Conor. "I'm fully spent here, but don't mind watching. Shit Kym, I never really!"

I was vaguely aware of the guys moving behind us to sit on the couch. But my main focus was on Paula's pussy. Then she moved her head off my thigh and into my pussy. I spread my legs wider to give her better access. My legs began to tremble with intense arousal again as Paula kissed, sucked and licked my pussy just as enthusiastically as I did at hers. I was still at the hypersensitivity stage myself after cumming with Conor a few minutes earlier. It felt amazing though. Her soft face against my bare pussy was a new sensation to Conor's stubbly face. She sucked on my outer labia, while her fingers worked on the inner lips and clit. I copied what she was doing to me on her.

"OOOHHHH, fuck yyyeeaahhh...just like that!" Paula was now groaning and gasping against my pussy now. Every few moments she would murmur some expletive against me, causing my clit to vibrate. I increased pressure and speed on her clit, teasing it quickly with the tip of my tongue. After a short while Paula's pussy clenched down on the fingers I had inside her, the rhythmic pulsing trying to draw me further into her. I continued licking her clit until she pulled it away from me. It was too sensitive. Paula redoubled her efforts on my clit and pussy after that. Her fingers pumped in and out of me rapidly while her tongue circled my clit. I think she may have even used her chin on my clit. Whatever she was doing to me, it felt fantastic. It wasn't long before I was racing towards my own shuddering orgasm.

"WOW!!" was about all I could manage to say afterwards.

That night of passion happened about a month ago now. We haven't been able to get the babysitter in since. I have seen Paula at the pool and the school gates. When I first saw her after that night I was so nervous about what she would say, think, do. I hoped that I didn't scare away a friend. However, Paula just spoke to me as if nothing had happened. We haven't mentioned anything about that night. However...the babysitter is booked again for tonight. I can't wait!

***

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the little interruption in the middle of the story but I am trying to prevent the thievery that sometimes happens. If you like this story, please rate it anonymously by clicking on the star rating below.

12