What Mama Don't Know Ch. 3

Story Info
Dad & daughter are caught in the act.
2.1k words
4.55
292.3k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In Chapter 2, my daughter Marcie and I had been surprised in the performance of our first actual fuck by my wife.)

"I wondered how long it would take for you two to get together," she said from the doorway.

My blood ran cold. Was this the end of life as we knew it?

"Marcie, you've been a bad, bad girl," she said as she stripped off her clothes. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to spank you."

Marcie laid across her mother's bare legs as my dick rose again. "Yes, Mommy."

* * * * *

Chapter 3

I have never been known to pass up a good opportunity for a blow job, so as soon as I recovered my senses enough to function, I stood beside Sue who was wailing away on Marcie's bare ass and let Marcie take as much of me as she could down her throat. The adrenalin that had resulted from being caught balls deep in my daughter by my wife was still causing my heart to palpitate.

Slowly, it dawned on me. "Did you set all this up?" I asked.

She grinned. "Sure. I knew anybody as horny as you wouldn't be able to resist Marcie very long. She's been antsy as hell around you ever since she started her period. Now that's she's old enough, I thought it would be a good idea to let you to work it out. I knew that you would never do anything to hurt her and you're a gentle, patient lover, so I started leaving early and fucking my new boss every morning before work. Hope you don't mind." She grinned at me impudently and continued blistering Marcie's ass.

"Mind? Why should I mind? Are you going to run off with him?"

"No."

"Obviously, you don't mind if Marcie and I fuck each other's brains out."

"No."

"Then go for it, Babe. Why don't you show Marcie how good it feels to have a woman lick her pussy while I finish painting her tonsils?"

"Good idea."

* * * * *

Later, we sat around in the family room, still nude, and discussed our new life style.

Marcie picked up the phone and sat across my lap, guiding my prick into her still tight pussy until it was lodged to the root. "Mind if I call Betsy?"

"Of course not," I replied, not realizing why she asked. She called Betsy all the time. What was different about this time? I soon found out.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Jones. Is Betsy there?" My darling daughter squirmed on my prick. My wife sat nearby, rubbing her cunt. I don't know if it was to get herself off again or to soothe it from the banging I had given her a few minutes ago.

"Hi Betts. Guess what I'm sitting on."

"Oh shit!," I thought. "Here's where it hits the fan." I gave Marcie a stern look, but she simply wiggled her cute ass around on my prick and continued to chat as if she were telling her friend about a new dress or TV show.

"Remember that stuff they told us in sex education class? Well, it was all wrong. They didn't tell us how good it felt, they just said the man put his penis in the woman's vagina and ejaculated. Wow! It doesn't sound like much that way, but what if I told you that my daddy has his big dick all the way up my pussy and he's about to shoot a gallon of cum in me? Doesn't that sound like more fun?"

It sounded like fun to me. Unbelievably, my prick swelled some more. Don't know how it could, but I could swear it felt twice as big as before. I knew Marcie shouldn't be telling anybody this, but it also turned me on for her to be bragging about it to her girl friend. Sue simply watched silently to see where this was going. Her hand still idly stroked her cunt lips as she listened.

"Really! You really let him fuck you?"

"Yeah. Mom came home and caught us, too."

"Your mom caught you?" Betsy was astounded. "What did she say?"

"She gave me a spanking."

"A spanking? Aren't you too old to be spanked?"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it."

"Wow! Oh, wow! Do you think your dad would fuck me, too?"

"Why don't you ask him?" She handed me the phone.

"Mr. Long?"

"Yes?" I answered as calmly as possible with an 18-year old pussy sliding up and down my joint.

"Would you be willing to fuck me too?"

"How soon can you get over here?'

"Wait! Betsy! Don't leave yet! I want you to listen to us fuck." Marcie held the phone between us so Betsy could hear us as she bounced up and down.

"Can you hear it squishing?" she yelled into the phone.

"Uh, huh," Betsy answered, a little out of breath.

"Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Uh, huh," Betsy answered, a little out of breath.

"Ok. Now I'm raising way up until daddy's prick is just barely inside me. Now I'm raising up further and rubbing his fat cock across my clit, back and forth. It feels so good. Ok, get ready. I'm going to stick it back in. One inch...two inches...three inches. Does it feel good, Daddy?"

"Uh, huh," I answered, a little out of breath.

"Four inches...five inches. Run get a banana. I'll wait for you. Get a big one."

"Got it?"

"Uh, huh," Betsy answered, a little out of breath.

"Ok, now catch up to us and we'll do the rest together."

I saw Sue reach for the dildo she kept in the drawer with the massage oil and assumed that she was going to join us, also.

"Have you got five inches in your pussy yet?"

"No. It won't go. It hurts."

"Well, silly. did you peel it?"

"No."

"Well, peel it and suck it a little to get it slimy. It will go then."

"Did you stick it in yet?"

"It's just starting."

"Well, work it in and out a little to get it slick. It will go in easier then."

"Is your daddy bigger than a banana?"

"Lots bigger. He stretches my pussy so wide."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Just wait. You'll see. Ok, I can't wait any longer and poor daddy looks like he is going to blow a fuse. You shove as much of the banana in as you can get. I'm going to slide all the way down."

About the time she hit bottom, I went over the top and began gushing all over her womb. Sue's eyes were rolled back into her head as she rammed her dildo all the way in.

"Oh shit, oh shit, Betsy! I'm cumming and my daddy's cumming and my mom is cumming. Are you cumming, too?"

"I think so. How does it feel?"

"You'll know it when you do. My daddy is shooting cum all the way to the back of my womb. I'm going to get off him now so I can suck the last of his cum. Come on over. Maybe daddy can fuck you by the time you get here. If mom leaves any of his cum in my pussy, you can lick it out while he fucks you."

"Ok, I'm leaving now."

Sue had recovered enough to ask Marcie, "Where did you learn all this stuff, Darling?"

"I've been watching porno flicks every afternoon after school. I found where you guys keep them, plus I've been listening to you and daddy fuck for years. Do you want to lick daddy's cum out of my pussy, or what?"

* * * * *

Betsy knocked rather timidly at the door.

"Come on in!," Marcie yelled, unwilling to get up and prevent her mother from being able to complete her cleanup task.

Betsy blinked as she came into our family room. I was leaning back into the couch cushions, stroking my dick back up. Marcie was beside me with one hand around my dick while her mother ate her out. Our clothes were long forgotten. Betsy just stared.

"Come sit on my lap, little girl.," I offered.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm legal now and I came to see if you would fuck me. I haven't found a boy who seemed like he would do the job right."

"Ok, then let's see what you've got. Take off your panties first."

Betsy got into the game right away. She didn't merely take her panties off, she inched her skirt higher and higher until it was up to her waist, then turned around and bent over, offering me a delicious view of her firm ass. She hooked her thumbs in her pants and slowly slid them off as she wiggled her ass in my face.

When they were almost low enough to reveal her cunt, she stopped. "You like?"

"You bet!"

"Is my ass cuter than Marcie's?" she giggled.

"Tell you what. We'll have a contest later, with all you ladies. Now, are you going to show me what you're hiding in there?"

"Patience, old man. I'm trying to give you time to get it up."

"I'll show you who can get it up. Pull those pants off and let me smell them while you spread your cheeks for me."

"I have a little surprise for you," she giggled.

"A surprise?"

"Yeah," she giggled again. "See what my panties were holding in?" She slowly lowered them to her ankles as a slimy banana slid out of her dripping pussy. "Want a taste?"

Marcie and her mother fought over the banana while I went directly to the source. I pulled Betsy backwards until I could reach her cunt lips with my own lips and began to suck. Marcie and Sue had compromised by each sucking one end of the banana. They allowed it to slide back into their mouths until the banana was completely hidden and they looked like they were simply kissing.

Banana-flavored pussy tastes better than pussy-flavored bananas, I'm told, and I was relishing the taste. Betsy seemed to enjoy it, too.

"Have you and Marcie been practicing on each other?" I asked when I came up for air.

"Just keep licking. I think I'm about to cum."

I redoubled my efforts and was soon rewarded by a tremendous flow of sweet pussy juice, accompanied by a lot of bucking and swaying. It was all I could do to keep my lips glued to her cunt.

When she could finally breathe again, Betsy spoke up. "Now I see what you meant, Marcie. Does it get any better than that?"

"You're about to see, I think. Looks like dad has his stiffy back. What about it, Daddy? Do you want to fuck my cute girlfriend?"

"Are you kidding? Are you sure you want to do this, Betsy? What about your dad? Won't he try to kill me if he finds out I've fucked you? I'll bet he would love to fuck you, himself."

"Really, Mr. Long? I've always wanted to fuck my daddy but I didn't think he would do me."

"Whether or not he will is quite different than whether or not he wants to. Most men are too scared of the incest taboos to actually fuck their daughters, even though nearly any man would, otherwise."

"Really? You think I'm pretty enough for him to want to fuck me?"

"Honey, pretty is not where it's at. Pretty is not why men fuck women. Pretty is nice, but other things are more important. Tight is good. There's no question that you would be tight. Willing is very good. You seem to be willing. Love helps an awful lot and I know he loves you dearly. On the other hand, most men will fuck a hole in a fence if there is nothing else around, so I'm pretty sure he would love to ram his prick all the way up your tight snatch if he can convince himself he wouldn't be ruining your life."

"She didn't ask for a speech, Daddy. She just wants you to fuck her."

"Ok, ok. Spread those pretty pink lips, honey. Here goes!"

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing with my daughter, Sir?"

My blood froze again. This was beginning to be ridiculous. If we were all going to be fucking each other, we had better start locking some doors. Betsy's mother stood in the open doorway, hands on hips and glared at the rapidly wilting prick her daughter was trying vainly to stuff in her tight cunt.

(More to cum...)