What Mom Doesn't Know Ch. 01

Story Info
Friendship with stepfather takes a new turn.
4k words
4.56
165.4k
212

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VixieFox
VixieFox
245 Followers

My mom has always had the belief that what her husband doesn't know can't hurt him. He's her third husband, he came around at the time I was twelve and since I had spent most of my childhood with my real father and a few years with my mother's second husband he'd never really seemed like a father to me, but I still saw him as my mother's husband and an authority figure.

By the time I was eighteen, which is when this story takes place, we'd pretty much just become friends. He and I have always gotten along rather well. We like a lot of the same things, cooking shows, history channel, being outdoors, that kinda thing. I used to bake a lot and he liked my cookies so much he never wanted my mom to bake (something she was rather jealous of). Little did I know at the time that he liked some other things of mine better than hers as well but I am getting ahead of myself.

As I was saying, my mother tends to think that if she wants to do something that my stepdad doesn't like she can easily go out and do it and then lie to him. She always says "What he doesn't know wont hurt him." So how could she really be surprised when he'd eventually start thinking the same way?

Unlike my mother I am very well endowed in the chest region and when I hit my late teens I lost my baby fat and developed a lovely 36, 24, 36 figure. My tits were very large, a D cup at the time, and men always loved to look at them. Sometimes I would wear these little see through camisoles to the store and enjoy watching women get mad at their husbands for staring. I was just learning the power I had over men and had no idea what to really do with it.

Now, my stepfather had a nighttime ritual of brushing out mine and my mom's hair and then rubbing our backs. As can be imagined having heavy breasts often caused me a bit of back pain and I found this rather helpful. Usually he would rub my mother first and then she would go to bed while he was rubbing my back. We would watch a cooking show or something and eventually he'd get tired and go to bed.

Of course usually that was followed by my mother squealing ten minutes later but I never seemed to put the two together at the time.

What he didn't know is that usually afterwords I would pull his navy picture off the wall and take it to my room with me. There I would set it up on the bed, strip for him, and then lie on the bed with his picture between my legs. I would lie back and spread my virgin pussy and gently rub it, teasing myself and imagining him watching me. Maybe a little silly, but I was just 18 and still a virgin.

One night my mother had to work late so my stepfather promised a little extra time to work on my back. As I sat there watching the show and delighting in the feel of his hands on my back he asked if I could take my bra off as that would make it easier for him to get to my back.

"Sure, no problem!" I reached back and unsnapped my bra and proceeded to pull it out of my shirt sleeve. Immediately I started feeling naughty. I wasn't often without a bra around him and the feeling of the shirt on my nipples was getting me excited. I had a man's hands under my shirt, albeit from the back, and I wasn't wearing a bra.

The show continued and I watched it, but I noticed his hands every so often brushing the skin under my arms and just barely brushing the sides of my tits. I battled quickly with myself. This was my mother's husband, however he was also the only male in my life currently and I'd never felt this pleasure before. Besides, how many times did she do things and lie to him about it afterwards? So I lifted my arms away from my body just enough to allow him access.

Slowly he worked his hands around to the front and began brushing his fingers along the bottom slope of my tits. I could feel myself getting wet. I tingled with every brush of his fingers.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked me. Of course I was!

"Yes!" I replied somewhat breathlessly. He pulled me back against his chest and began fondling my tits aggressively. He cupped them, squeezed them, and began tweaking my nipples. He never did it to the point of hurting me and I've never known another man to touch them so perfectly.

As I scooted closer to him, being seated between his legs, I could feel the bulge in his pants push against the small of my back. I had never seen a cock before and I wanted to so badly but before I could ask I heard a car pull into the driveway. Mom was home!

I quickly jumped off his lap and grabbed my bra, shoving it under the chair I usually sat in. I sat in the chair as my stepfather composed himself. I heard the car door shut and knew she was walking up the driveway.

"Can I see them?" He asked so quietly I had to ask him to repeat himself. "Can I see them?"

Without a thought, seeing the back of my mother's head out the window behind him I quickly raised my shirt and flashed my large D cups at him. The look on his face was priceless. I quickly pulled my shirt down just as I heard the key go in the lock on the front door.

Mom came in. "Hi, guys." I merely smiled. She kissed her husband hello, made some comment about the show we were watching, and then went to her room to change.

My stepfather looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. With a glance toward her closed bedroom door I quickly lifted my top again and rested the cloth above my tits. The possibility of getting caught was exciting me and my nipples were hard but exposing myself was always a turn on for me and I'd never had a proper audience before.

I sat there with my top up, my eyes locked on my stepfather who simply stared. I tweaked my nipples a bit and ran my fingers lightly over the soft skin when I heard the doorknob to their bedroom squeak. I quickly lowered my shirt and went back to staring at the TV. Mom was in her robe and was off to brush her teeth before bed.

As soon as she was in the bathroom my stepfather turned to me and said, "She can never know." Well, duh. What kind of idiot did he take me for? I blushed a little, though.

"Do you like them?" I asked, fondling the hem of my shirt but not lifting it.

"You have no idea," he said, trying to adjust his cock in his pants. "Now I just need to calm this down a little before your Mom gets suspicious." I watched him make his adjustment and then my eyes met his and he was grinning. I blushed and looked away.

"Hey," he said, a little quietly, "I forgot... it's supposed to be 'you show me yours I show you mine', right?"

I glanced up at him and he was grinning. I probably went beet red. I knew what he meant and I was so curious. He glanced over to the bathroom door again, then to my surprise he undid his jeans and fished his cock out of them.

I was transfixed. He'd always joked about having a small cock but it looked big enough to my inexperienced eyes. It also looked weird but I kinda liked it at the same time. He quickly tucked it away again, much to my dismay, but it was for the best as my mother came out of the bathroom soon after.

To this day she is the only person I've ever known who can go to sleep right after getting home from work. In her defense, however, she'd just worked a shift that kept her up way past her normal bed time. She mentioned this to my stepfather, pointing out that it was past his bedtime as well and he assured her he'd be joining her soon. She said goodnight, told me to turn the TV down so it wouldn't keep her awake, and went to bed.

After a minute or two my stepfather got off the couch and came over to my chair. He whispered, "Hey, I gotta go fuck your Mom now, she's expecting it. I don't know why she always tells you to turn the TV down first, like you want to hear that. But, I'll be thinking about you this time." and to my surprise he took my hand, looked me in the eye, and kissed it like something out of a movie or something. Then he followed my Mom into the bedroom.

That night while I fingered myself to his navy photo all I could think about was the excitement of his looking at me and that lovely cock he'd showed me.

I had really enjoyed myself and I knew I wanted more. As I lay there I thought about how often I was actually alone with him. It was mid summer and I was out of school. Usually they both worked weekdays but not long ago mom had been put on a new schedule. Now she worked days three nights a week and nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Also, in the morning she usually left about twenty minutes before he did.

Today was Tuesday, so that meant tomorrow I would have twenty minutes before he left for work and then Thursday we'd have all evening. My mind started spinning with thoughts of ways to get that wonderful excited feeling again. While I tried to sleep an idea occurred to me.

I had to set my alarm in order to get up on time, what self-respecting teenager is up before noon in the summer? So I set my alarm and fell asleep dreaming up a plan.

At 7:45 the alarm went off and I was groggy but when I remembered what I had set it for I snapped right awake.

I could hear them getting ready, talking to each other, making plans for the day. I slipped out of bed and began searching through my drawers for something to wear. I settled on a pair of dark blue boyshort panties and a matching camisole. Now, for those who don't know, camisoles, at least the ones I buy, tend to be a very tight fitting stretchy material and this one, once stretched over my chest was practically see through. It was only the darkness of the blue that kept anything hidden.

I would normally never dress like this in front of him. I was very shy, and while very sexually minded I never wanted anyone to know that side of me, until now. Everything I'd learned about sex I'd learned from the internet. I learned to shave my pussy, wear sexy lingerie, buy dildos, and even read a manual about how to properly suck a cock. I guess I was just waiting for the right guy to try them out on. I never would have guessed it would have been my stepfather!

I checked myself out in the mirror, running my hands over my flat tummy and the swell of my hips and breasts giving me a nice hourglass figure. Depending on the way I stood the light would either shine through my top, showing off my breasts and my dark nipples, or merely a shadow of them covered in blue.

It was perfect. I sat on my bed, trying to ignore the tingling in my pussy at the idea of a man seeing my like this for the first time, when I heard my mom say goodbye to him and shut the door. I listened harder. The car started. A few minutes later it had pulled away. I hoped she didn't forget anything.

Slowly I opened the bedroom door. He was in the bathroom just one door down and I waited until just the moment when he opened the door, took a deep breath and dove in, or rather stepped from my bedroom.

We stopped two paces away from each other and his eyes automatically glued themselves to my chest.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise, "I thought you'd left for work already!"

"No," he gulped visibly but I watched as his eyes took in the rest of me, feet to chest, never quite making it up past the neck. My pussy was getting wet just thinking of a man seeing me this way for the first time.

I reached a hand to the neckline of my top and fingered it nervously. He watched it a moment and then met my gaze. He seemed to have regained some of his composure.

"Do you always dress like this for bed?"

"No, usually I'm naked," it was out before I even realized what I had said. I think I actually made myself blush and I'm sure he saw every bit of it. I tried to steel myself against the realization that I may have said too much.

"I'd love to see that sometime," he smiled and began roving my body with his eyes again. I giggled in response.

"Really?" I inquired nervously. I admit I'd tested my sex appeal often when in public, teasing men to the limit, but I still had a hard time believing I was pretty. I suppose it's a girl thing.

"God, yes, you're fucking sexy as hell. You're going to make me late for work if you don't go put some clothes on. I might have to stay home and fuck you right now."

I was simultaneously thrilled and terrified. I wasn't sure I was quite ready for that yet and hoped I hadn't pushed him too far. He must have sensed my sudden fear because he stopped staring at my body and smiled at me, "But then I don't have any sick days left and your mom would be pissed if I missed work."

That's right, he had had a bout of bronchitis in the winter and used them up. Still, I had a feeling if he thought I'd let him he'd stay in a heartbeat.

"Yeah, you can't miss work," I practically whispered, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

"Yeah, I should go," he also whispered, never taking his eyes off my body "But I would love it if you'd give me a taste of those tits before I have to go, you know, to hold me over until lunch."

A taste? What did he mean, a taste? At first I thought he just wanted to see them again. I giggled remembering the feeling I'd had the day before when I flashed him. "Okay," I said and slowly started lifting my shirt up. I watched his eyes widen as I came up over the nipples and then pulled it just up enough to rest it in a roll above my chest. I put my hands down and stood there before him, bare chested. My heart was pounding, my pussy tingling against the lace of my panties, and the excitement making my nipples hard.

He stepped forward and cupped my tits, hefting them as though checking their weight. He ran his thumbs over the nipples and then to my surprise he leaned forward and took one in his mouth, sucking gently.

I gasped, taking in everything I could about this new sensation. I felt his tongue flick around my nipple, his mouth hot and moist. His left hand massaged my right breast and teased the nipple as he sucked on my left. I stood there, relishing the feel of it and watching his head. I put my hands to his head and held him closer to my chest, my fingers entangled in his hair.

I knew his cock must be hard and I wanted so desperately to reach out and feel the bulge in his pants but again I was too shy, but to my surprise when he switched tits his right hand began wandering down my back. It lingered at the waistband of my panties for just a moment, fingering it, before dipping down inside and cupping my ass. I almost lost my balance, the enjoyment being too much. No man had ever touched me this way, then I felt him kiss up my neck and finally he reached my mouth.

I had kissed a few boys before, usually friends of my older brothers, but this was completely different! His tongue searched my mouth desperately, for my part I tried to kiss back but lacked the experience to know what to do. His arms wrapped around me and held my balance. Or, at least, one of them did. Where was the other one?

Oh my god! I realized too late that his wandering, ass cupping hand had worked its way around to the front and as his finger brushed over my clit I heard him groan, "Oh god, you shave!" mere inches from my ear. As his fingers groped over the slickening lips of my pussy I threw my head back and cried out in orgasm, cumming on his questing hand.

It was more intense than any orgasm I'd ever had on my own and I was shocked. He stepped back a little though he still held me up with one arm. When I regained my composure he pulled his hand from my panties and licked a finger, then held his hand up for me to lick myself from them. I twirled my tongue around a finger experimentally, and finding I liked the taste I sucked it in.

"God, you've got me so fucking hard," he said, pulling me close again.

"Can... can I see?" I trembled in asking.

"You want to see it? You want to see what you're doing to me you little tease?" He asked a little roughly. "Are you going to suck it for me?"

I knew I'd never done it before, I knew I may be terrible at it, but the only thing I could think at that moment was how badly I wanted to see his cock, and how badly I wanted to wrap my lips around it. I wanted to try all the tricks I'd read about, I wanted to make him cum like he'd done to me.

"God, yes!" was all I managed to say. He let go of me and stepped back. He was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt, he worked in a factory, no tie required. He unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor with no hesitation. I could see the bulge in his tighty whities and practically soaked myself in anticipation of touching my first real live cock.

I reached out and grabbed the waistband of his underwear and inexpertly began to pull them down. He had to help me to pull them out to get them over that erection which popped out and bobbed before me, sticking straight at my face.

There was that lovely cock he'd shown me last night, looking just that much bigger having been fully released from his pants.

I found my right hand automatically wrapping around the base. I stroked him for a second, lightly, from base to tip, just taking in the sight. It was all hard yet soft skinned, and the head was a dark purple.

"Come on, baby, suck it," he put his hands on my head and drew me closer. I'd knelt down before him and as his cock poked at my lips I hesitantly reached out with my tongue and licked the tip. Slightly salty, but I liked it. It twitched in my hands.

I took my free hand and felt his balls, holding them as if weighing them, the way he had done my breasts. I flicked my tongue on the tip of his cock a few times and looked up at him watching me. I smiled. I twirled my tongue around the tip playfully, and then took him in as far as I could with one gulp.

The sudden envelopment of his cock in my hot wet mouth made him groan and I knew I had done good. For a moment I held it there, running my tongue back and forth, then slowly I pulled back, sucking gently. I bobbed my head back and forth on his cock, looking up at his face to read his reaction. I sucked him hard and fast for a minute and then popped him out of my mouth.

"This is fun!" I quipped and I'll be damned if he didn't laugh, but then he grinned evilly and said, "I never knew I had such a dirty little cock sucking slut in my own house."

His words excited me more and I felt myself getting wet. Quickly I sucked him back into my mouth, then popped him out again. I licked him from base to tip, then teased the tip with my tongue before taking him as deep as I could again. After holding him there a moment, reading his groans as a good sign, I began sucking and bobbing hard and fast. I held him at the base with my right hand and reached the left between his legs and cupped his ass trying to pull him closer. I wanted as much of his cock in my mouth as I could get!

"I'm going to cum!" I heard him say and felt him tug on my head. Was he trying to pull me away? I wanted to know what it tasted like! I pretended not to notice his urgent tugs and finally shook off his hands as I continued to suck hard and fast. Finally he put his hands on my head and thrust into my mouth, my hand at the base was the only thing to keep me from gagging.

His cum was hot and shot into the back of my throat, after the first spurt he pulled back a little but I held him in my mouth and sucked a little more. The next spurt landed on my tongue and I was intrigued by it. I kept him in my mouth, spurt after spurt, until I was sure he was done. He pulled out and I swallowed, then looked at his cummy cock with the saliva and licked the head again, getting the last few drops. The taste was intriguing, I liked it.

"That was awesome!" I said, leaning back on my hands and looking up at him. He was leaning against a nearby bookshelf with one hand, his eyes closed, but he smiled at my words.

My shirt was still pulled over my tits, and my panties were soaked. I sat there and looked up at him as he opened his eyes.

"Guess now you have to wash up before work," I smiled.

"Nope. No time, guess I just have to feel your spit on my cock all day," he smiled back.

VixieFox
VixieFox
245 Followers
12