What Mom Knows Fucks Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the final straw and my cum exploded into her ass, coating her insides as she continued riding me. "Oh that is what you want, you dirty Mother-fucker! You want to make your Mommy a dyke, a lesbian slut who is forced to please cunt after cunt after cunt!"

"Oh yes, Mommy, yes, oh God," I moaned, my orgasm not wanting to end.

"Aaaaaaaaah, fuck!!" Mom screamed, her own orgasm shuddering through her again. I tossed her onto her back in one swift move and buried my face in her sweet nectar, lapping up her cum as it squirted out of her cunt. I spent a couple minutes cleaning Mom before she pushed me away. "Stop baby, I can't take it anymore!"

I moved away and we cuddled for a long time as we caught our breath and calmed down, no talking, just cuddling, heartbeats slowing, sweaty bodies cooling, both comfortable in the silence that followed such extreme ecstasy.

At long last Mom turned and looked into my eyes and asked not worriedly, not excitedly, not eagerly, just quietly, wanting to know for certain, "So, you really want me to get back with Ellie?"

"I think you really want to, don't you?"

"A small part of me has always wanted to, but I've always resisted the temptation. By being with Miranda and being in charge I was getting my pussy quota again but was avoiding the submissive trap I'd once been subjected to."

"But now?"

"I will offer myself to her if that is what you want, but I can't remotely predict what she'll want me to do. And no matter what that is, if I'm hers, I'll do it."

I shrugged, "Let me take care of that."

"What do you mean?" she asked, curious.

"Every female Domme like Ellie needs a strong male Master," I answered cryptically.

My Mom's eyes went big. "You're not seriously considering domming Ellie?"

"The plan is already in motion," I smiled, standing up and pulling up my pants.

My Mom smiled, "Well, you certainly have me intrigued, but how will you even start such a plan?"

"Well, they do say what happens in Vegas...."

THE END FOR NOW....

The fourth part in this series, What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas was released in August 2012.