What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom

Story Info
Nana is seduced and dommed by daughter and grandson.
  • February 2015 monthly contest
14.2k words
4.76
893.9k
576
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Nana is seduced and dommed by her daughter and her grandson.

Note 1: Thanks to Robert, Wayne and goamz86. A massive edit was done in December 2018 with Tex Beethoven.

Note 2: This is part 7 of a continuing incest series (although it is much more complex than a simple incest story). I highly recommend you read the first six parts as the layered subplots may be confusing without the background information...but here is a very brief primer of the series so far:

In WHAT MOM DOESN'T KNOW WILL FUCK HER Eighteen-year-old Curtis goes to a Halloween party dressed in a costume designed for his absent father and fucks his beautiful mother.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER AGAIN Curtis takes part in an amazing threesome with his Mother and his fantasy girl, the TV weather girl Miranda Collington.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER ASS Curtis begins dating the sexually exotic MILF Miranda while also continuing to fuck his Mother; and as the title suggests, Curtis takes his Mother's ass during a legendary evening where he fulfills a Trifecta, coming in his Mother's mouth, pussy and ass.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN THE AIR Curtis joins the Mile-High Club during an epic first class flight to Vegas with his Mom, his celebrity girlfriend Miranda, Mom's friend and ex-Mistress Ellie and a very submissive stewardess.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN VEGAS Curtis must try desperately to stop Mom's ex-Mistress Ellie from reclaiming his submissive mother; Curtis and his Mom have a heart to heart; Curtis, Miranda, Ellie and his Mom take part in a hot five-some in a church with the bride minutes before her wedding; Curtis and Miranda make a BIG decision.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN WHITE Curtis and Miranda get married; so do Ellie and Curtis's Mom; they celebrate with an orgy in the chapel and then one more at the wedding reception of Miranda's ex when they take the bride up to the honeymoon suite, along with a beautiful black co-worker.

And now.....

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom

Apparently and much to my surprise, you can actually have too much sex.

After the crazy weekend in Vegas, especially the weddings on Saturday, where I married the beautiful woman of my dreams and fucked four brides that day and night, I was utterly exhausted and, for the first time in my life, declined the sexual advances of a woman.

Thankfully my wife had my Mother and Ellie to play with, so they had their own morning sex fest before we headed to the airport.

Exhausted from the previous sex-filled day and night, I slept the whole way home, not up to adding another notch to my mile-high club.

While waiting for our baggage, Miranda echoed my own pondering by asking, "So now what, hubby?"

I answered, "I was wondering the same thing, wifey."

"Do you want to move in with me?" she asked, looking surprisingly vulnerable and insecure considering her ferocious sexual appetite and the reality that I was now her husband and had insisted on asking her rather than the other way around.

"Of course," I nodded, before adding, "but I have to deal with Mom and Dad first. He doesn't even know I was dating you, never mind that we got married."

"He also doesn't know his son is fucking his wife," she pointed out playfully.

"Sometimes I feel so guilty about that," I admitted. I was part of the reason Mom was about to leave him.

Miranda shifted from sexy teasing to sensitive in a heartbeat, just another part of her enigma of perfection. "Curtis, you can't blame yourself for this. There were problems in your parents' relationship way before you got involved in Alexis' sex life."

"I know," I nodded, "but my fucking her triggered the domino effect that led to everything else."

"Your Mom made her own choice to make me her pet months before you got involved," Miranda pointed out, before adding, "plus, even though you thought you were fooling her that first time, she knew she was fucking you that time and every time since. She fucked you because she wanted to fuck you, just like you wanted to fuck her. Likewise she submitted to and married Ellie because she wanted to, and you're not responsible for her choices, regardless of how you and I might have been plotting in the background to make it safe for her."

These were all true statements, yet I couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if I hadn't decided to pretend to be my Dad this past Halloween. I wouldn't be in this amazing relationship with a much older, but beautiful free spirit, nor would I be living every guy's dream...to have his own pet Mommy. "I guess."

"All things happen for a reason," Miranda pointed out, before adding, suddenly all bubbly like a blonde cheerleader, "plus, if you weren't such a sick pervert as to fuck your Mom you never would have met a sick pervert like me to fall in love with."

"True enough," I laughed, leaning forward and kissing my beautiful bride.

"Your suitcase is coming," Mom gave me a wakeup call from a few feet away.

I finished the kiss and went to retrieve our luggage.

We all went our separate ways: Miranda headed home with a promise I would see her tomorrow, while Ellie demanded that Mom come and see her at her house after work.

Mom and I got a taxi together, both of us completely exhausted after a crazy, sex-filled weekend. Both of us were newly married, me legally to the beautiful Miranda, Mom ceremonially to Ellie. In reality a few days in Vegas and everything had changed. We both knew this and it lingered over us like a dark cloud...how would we tell Dad?

Returning home and to Dad, where Mom planned to ask for a divorce, although not tonight while I was home, had me still riddled with guilt. Miranda was right: obviously Mom wasn't happy in her marriage regardless of my role, but I had definitely triggered an acceleration to the change that was about to happen.

I loved my father, although it was hard to tell with the whole sleeping with my Mother thing and getting her reacquainted with her ex-mistress Ellie... but I did.

We walked into the front room and I noticed two used wine glasses on the table as Mom called out, "Ted, we're home."

There was no immediate response as Mom walked down the hallway. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk and then heard her gasp, "Oh my God!"

I ran to check on her and barged in on my father in my parent's bedroom with his secretary, a young big breasted bimbo whose name I couldn't recall, naked and on all fours.

Dad stammered, as the redhead tried to cover herself up, "Y-y-you're early."

"So it seems," Mom snapped, before stalking out past me with tears in her eyes.

I stared at Dad for another moment before chasing after Mom to see what I could do.

I'm not going to get into the details of the aftermath, but it was obvious that Dad was as unhappy in the marriage as Mom was. Thankfully the split was amicable as both wanted it done quickly so they could each move on with their new lives with new partners.

Dad apologized to me, which added to my guilt, but I tried to ease his guilt by telling him I knew they both weren't happy and staying together for me was silly. It felt strange comforting him since I was the child and had been fucking his wife for weeks, yet it seemed to bridge the emptiness I felt between us.

He moved in with his secretary and suddenly the stars were lining up. Mom and Ellie could deal with their new relationship, Miranda and I could start our marriage and Dad could start his own new life.

I mused that as one marriage ended, two new complex relationships (even more if you added the inner relationships within the kinky group) had blossomed.

A few days later Ellie was over at our house and trying to take control like she usually did. She said, apparently deciding who was moving in with who, "When I move in we will repaint this whole house."

"Okay," Mom nodded, still dealing with the sudden reality that everything was different, and not really herself. Sure she planned to end the marriage, but theory and reality are two different things. She knew it was for the best and yet she was struggling internally with the sudden massive change. Besides me, Dad was her only true every day normal.

"Alexis, this couldn't have worked out better," Ellie tried to comfort her.

I sighed, Ellie not being very sensitive, "Ellie, Mom still hasn't come to terms with all that has happened."

"What's to come to terms with? Everything worked out perfectly," she countered, uncaring about the reality that a long marriage was over, since she was finally getting what she had wanted all these years... my Mom.

"Seriously, for a schoolteacher, you really are rather oblivious," I shot back.

"Bite me," she shot back. "Ted doesn't have to find out about your Mother and me, and your Mom doesn't have to face that difficult conversation she was expecting."

"True," I agreed, looking at Mom, who was still bewildered by the whole whirlwind of the past few days.

But before I could continue my thought, she added, "Plus, you should be thankful, too. Your Dad never has to find out that his only son was fucking his wife."

"Nice," I said, shaking my head at her lack of tact.

"Am I wrong?" She challenged.

"No, but it's not that black and white," I pointed out.

"You want nuances? What for? We had a problem and now we don't," she shrugged.

"You can't just forget twenty years," I tried to explain.

"Agreed, but you must live your life going forward," she countered.

"How fortune cookie of you," I quipped, loving to take shots whenever I could.

"Enough!" Mom finally spoke, startling both of us. "Stop talking about me as if I'm not right here."

"Sorry," we both said in unison.

"Ellie, I used to love Ted and Curtis is right, twenty years is a long time," Mom explained. "I'm happy it's over, but I'm also sad."

"I've waited that long to finally be with you again," Ellie pointed out, looking vulnerable herself for the first time.

Mom smiled, "I know, and I'm happy we can finally be together without anything coming between us."

Ellie glared at me. "Except..."

Mom continued her rare defiant attitude. "You knew he was part of the package. You've agreed."

I cupped my dick and quipped, "And a great package it is."

Mom turned to me, finally smiling, "Indeed it is a perfect package, but I'm finding this eternal power play between the two of you utterly exhausting."

Ellie said, "Agreed; he's married now, I think it's time that he goes and lives with his bride."

"I will," I nodded, "after Christmas. Mom agrees that Nana isn't likely ready for both the divorce news plus the news that her grandson got engaged and married without her knowledge."

"Are you going to fuck her too?" Ellie shot out sarcastically.

"Why, are you jealous?" I quipped back, knowing she was jealous of my relationship with my Mother, and that once my cock was in front of her she usually ended up with it in her mouth or cunt. Plus, she had acknowledged that I was her Master back in Vegas when a similar conversation had taken place. That said, the idea of fucking Nana, although unlikely, was appealing, as she was still a very beautiful woman and I'd loved her all my life, just not carnally.

She shook her head as Mom continued, "You two are the loves of my life, but you both need to get over this Dom versus Domme game and accept that I plan to be with both of you. Ellie, as I've told you before, I love Curtis as a son, as a lover and as a Master. If you can't accept that, then our relationship won't ever work."

I smiled but didn't say anything, sometimes knowing when not to speak.

Mom continued, "With Curtis moving in with Miranda in the New Year, I'm sure things will be changing, but I won't stop fucking my son, not for you, not for anyone."

Ellie nodded, knowing my Mother well enough to know that when she says something that forcefully she means it, so her rough attitude shifted to softness, "You know Alexis, that I'm just jealous because I love you with all my heart and soul."

"And I love you too, I always have," Mom continued, "but I also love my son, unconditionally."

"I know," Ellie's sighed.

"And I can't have you two always being at war," Mom continued, "you're all I have."

"Well, you also have my wife," I pointed out.

Mom looked at me surprised. "You're going to allow Miranda to still be my pet?"

"Of course," I nodded, "nothing has to change because the name of the relationship has changed. Miranda and I were in love before we ever got to Las Vegas, but that didn't stop me from fucking you or you from fucking her."

"I guess so," Mom smiled, happy that she could continue to be submissive to some and dominant to others.

"You're an enigma, Mom," I commented, leaning in to kiss her, wanting to make Ellie jealous, not quite ready to call a truce in our battle. I still wanted to have Ellie unconditionally and willingly underneath me.

Breaking the kiss, Mom added, "As for you, young man."

A tone that usually meant I was in trouble.

"You need to be nice to your new step-Mommy," she smiled, her tone shifting from motherly to sexy.

"Well, I would love to give my step-Mom the same full three-hole treatment I give you, Mother," I smiled slyly, looking directly at Ellie.

Ellie quipped, "I wouldn't mind giving you a one-hole treatment myself."

My ass cheeks immediately tightened, understanding her implication. Yet, always one with a quick witty response, I quipped, "Ladies first."

"You two," Mom sighed dramatically. "The only way to shut you up is with my body."

"That is something I think we can all three agree upon," I smiled, as I guided her onto her knees.

She fished out my cock and took it in her mouth. "Come share my cock with our pet," I ordered Ellie, who was watching.

"Fine," she said dramatically, always trying to hide the obvious reality that, although she hated to admit it, she loved my cock.

She moved in and dropped to her knees beside my mother. Mom took the cock out and offered it to Ellie, who took it in her hands and asked me, "Ever had two girls suck you at once?"

"Can't say I have," I answered, looking down at both beautiful women.

"Kiss me, Alexis," Ellie demanded, placing my cock between them. I watched as Mom and Ellie's open lips touched with my cock in the middle.

It felt strange but was hot as hell as they tried to kiss each other across me. Ellie then suggested, "Suck your son's dick with me."

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"Keep our lips locked together and simultaneously let's move back and forth," she explained.

"Oh, okay," Mom nodded.

I watched as I got a blow job like none I'd ever seen, as both women moved up and down my cock in tandem. It was sexy, and different, but after a couple of minutes of teasing I wanted to fuck one of them. I still had Ellie's ass to break, but now didn't seem to be the time. Instead, I ordered, "Both of you, get out of your skirts and onto all fours."

Mom quickly stood up, like a bitch in heat, and pulled off her skirt.

Ellie meanwhile gave me her trademark you-can't-be-serious look before she stood up and slowly obeyed my order. I wasn't going to push her at the moment, reckoning that so long as she was obeying I was winning.

Soon they were side by side, their great tight asses staring back at me as I climbed out of my jeans.

I moved behind Mom and slid my cock in her wet pussy and she moaned, "Yes, baby, fill Mommy's cunt."

Ellie reached over, turned Mom's head and they began kissing, Ellie trying to make sure she too was somewhat controlling of the threesome.

I fucked Mom for a bit before pulling out and putting my hands on Ellie's waist.

She broke the kiss with Mom and insisted, "Only my cunt."

I considered pointing out she had declared all three of her holes were mine back in Vegas, but again decided her ass could be saved for another day. I slammed my cock into her and unlike Mom, who I'd slowly fucked, I pounded Ellie.

Mom whined, "Why didn't you fuck me like that?"

I laughed, "I'm just getting started."

"You'd better be, young man," Mom said, getting all mother-in-charge on me.

I pounded Ellie hard until her moans began and then pulled out and slammed into Mom. I went back and forth between the two women for a few minutes until I could feel I was close. I ordered, "Back on your knees, my two cum sluts."

Mom, as usual, quickly got into position knowing a facial was coming, while Ellie slowly did the same, and with the same smug look she loved to give me.

When both were kneeling in front of me, I furiously pumped my cock, directing it at Mom until, at the very last moment, I turned and exploded my first load directly onto Ellie's surprised face. I continued coating her face, loving the power I had over her in that moment.

"Fucker," Ellie playfully called me as I finished spraying her face.

Mom agreed, "Yes fucker, what about me?"

"Share away," I smiled, and watched as Mom retrieved my cum from Ellie's face. She kissed Ellie's cheek, chin, lips, forehead, ever so slowly cleaning her face.

I watched as the two kissed until Ellie ordered, "Come finish what your son couldn't, my pet."

I watched Mom move between Ellie's legs and bury her face in her cunt. I smiled at my new, kind of step-mom, and she smirked at me, still trying to show her own power even though I could still see some of my cum remaining on her face. I decided then and there that I needed to take control of this situation with her once and for all. I would Domme her completely and make her my submissive, permanently clarifying the power hierarchy.

But not right now. I watched for a couple more minutes before heading out to pick up Miranda after her shift.

.....

A couple days later, I decided to confront Ellie face to face, away from Mom...at Ellie's school, my alma mater.

I sauntered in a couple of minutes after the last bell rang and saw her stretching up to hang a poster on a wall, her perfect ass staring at me as if calling my name. "Hi, Ms. Weatherton," I greeted.

I startled her and she dropped her stapler. "What are you doing here?" she asked with disdain.

"Listening to Mom," I said softly, "trying to make sure you and I can get along."

"Is that so?" she questioned, looking at me with suspicion.

"Yes," I nodded, "there needs to be a clear understanding of the hierarchy."

"Excuse me?" she questioned.

"There can't be two dominants," I replied, walking towards her.

"I couldn't agree more," she nodded, not backing down.

"Let's stop playing games, Ellie," I continued.

"Again, I couldn't agree more," she replied, as I now stood right in front of her.

I asked, "If my mother had to choose between you and me, who do you think she would choose?"

This question froze her in place. She hesitated a second before responding, "You wouldn't make her choose after all this."

"I didn't say I would," I pointed out, "I know she's happier with you than she'd be without you; I'm simply asking you a question."

"So what's your point?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked.

"If it were, I wouldn't be asking the fucking question," she countered, clearly annoyed that I obviously had the advantage.

"I want you to be my slut without all this pretentious crap that goes along with it," I answered.

"You've already had me," she countered, although her expression showed she wasn't thrilled by that, even though I knew she loved it deep down.

"Don't pretend you don't love my cock, you can't fake those orgasms," I accused.

"I've had worse," she shrugged.