What Momma Likes

Story Info
A mother spends quality time with her son...
5.2k words
4.15
75.2k
46
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

What Momma Likes

"Do I really have to do this?"

The young cougar slumped in the back seat of the truck, arms folded stubbornly across his broad chest as if the action would better convey just how disgruntled he was. Their country truck bumped and rattled down the freeway, the concrete mass of the city rising to surround them on all sides. The red dragoness driving the car sighed, shoulders rolling back as if to relieve some deep down tension, though there would be no relief of tension when she was on duty taking care of her adult son. He still acted like a cub the majority of the time, or so it seemed.

"Well, if you did want to try out for track..." Fyr, waved her paw, lips pursed. "You're so late in doing so, if you want to compete next week, you have to go to this doctor. We already talked about this."

He groaned and shrugged, disturbing the tentacle lazily sprawled across his right shoulder. It flicked up into life, tip bobbing in a snakelike manner, and shivered, rippling stress from the extra limb.

"Yeah, I know, but I think I'd be good at it. I need something to take my mind off finals."

The dragoness' eyes locked with his in the rear view mirror.

"That's all your mind should be focused on, mister."

Hiss smiled sheepishly and held up his paws, his face the picture of innocence. His brown eyes widened, tentacles hovering on either side of his muzzle.

"Just not all the time...right?"

Fyr sighed and signalled to turn off the freeway, delving into the city with a practiced paw and a sharp eye on the road. Other cars whizzed past them, some occasionally tooting their horns, presumably at the state of their aged country truck, but Hiss tried to pay them no mind, tipping his head back on the seat and closing his eyes. Dozing was more appealing than watching concrete blocks stream by, a far cry from the natural flow of the stream on their farm.

But worries demanded attention at the forefront of his mind. What if the physical didn't go well? He hadn't been able to get in with his local doctor and he really wanted to go for the track team, so a trip to the big city it was then on Fyr's day off. He hadn't been to see the doctor in years, for his own reasons.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Fyr half-turned and grinned back at him, the frills around her head bristling lightly in the breeze from the open window.

"Mom, that's such an old joke."

The dragoness shrugged, a smile resting naturally on her muzzle.

"So that may be, but it's a joke all the same." She turned back to the road, signalling off the freeway. "Buck up, kiddo, we're almost there. You'll be done with this and back at school in no time."

Hiss heaved a sigh, the young cougar's two tentacles flopping limply.

"Yeah. Like that's any consolation."

"School's not so bad."

Hiss didn't respond as Fyr leaned forward to tap the GPS with a frown. She muttered under her breath and followed it anyway, cursing the only system that would get her through the maze of roads and streets that she could have known better.

He pressed his lips together, drifting into his own thoughts as they wove down the unfamiliar roads that would get them to the clinic. Hiss winced. It had been the only clinic that would see him on such short notice, Fyr had been right. Why did he have to have a physical at all? He tried to tell himself to stop thinking of it, but the thoughts crept into his mind, forcing their way in.

Darn it...

Leaning back, he half-closed his eyes, the world before him greying in a fuzz of eyelashes. Was it darker outside?

The truck rumbled and rattled, a soothing lullaby. The feline purred.

"Hey, wake up."

Hiss jerked upright, the fur on his cheek ruffled up in the wrong direction from where he'd leant against the window. He cursed and roughed it up with the flat of his paw as he glanced out the window, the clouds having rolled in to obscure the clear blue sky and Hiss' nose wrinkled as the truck coughed, spitting out a puff of dark smoke.

At his curse, the dragoness in the driver's seat twisted around and clicked her teeth together as Hiss shrank back into the back seats.

"Don't let me catch you using that language again, mister. I'm watching you."

Despite her light words, Hiss gulped and nodded, having the good grace to sheepishly lower his years.

"Sorry, mom, didn't think."

Fyr nodded, sliding from the truck in one fluid motion, tail balancing her as she landed on the tarmac outside.

"Try to think next time." She shook her head and took a deep breath, nostrils flaring slightly as she took in the scents of the city, all gasoline, fast food outlets and the undercurrent of cigarette smoke. "Or else you'll be cursed with the one thing that all young males in their prime fall prey to."

The door closed behind her tail and Hiss scurried to catch up, dropping to the kerb with a soft grunt. His tentacles undulated gently, one squirming across Fyr's shoulders. The dragoness hissed through her teeth and jumped, shooting him a look.

"Or maybe you're already prey to it, my not-so-young-anymore son, hm?"

She winked, tongue poking out of the corner of her lips in an almost flirtatious manner. Hiss swallowed, the look in her eye sending his stomach into twists and knots that he would never have admitted to - at least not aloud. The cougar shook himself, forcing his tentacle to withdraw. He trapped the tip in a closed fist and scowled down at it as it squirmed pathetically. The damn thing did have a mind of its own sometimes.

"Erm..." Hiss rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know about that..."

Hiss gave her a strange look, whiskers quivering as another question fell from his lips, innocent under different circumstances.

"What do you mean?"

Fyr took a step back and he swore he caught the hint of a blush creeping down the scales on her neck before busied herself with retrieving her forgotten handbag from the truck.

"Oh, nothing, just a mom joke."

"Uh-huh..."

Hiss rolled his shoulders and stretched out his arms above his head, purring softly as he cracked his knuckles. In an instant, Fyr was back to her normal self, eyes narrowing as she pushed her shoulders back.

"Don't do that - it's terrible for your paws. You should know that already, Hiss, you know how that sound gets to me."

Hiss rolled his eyes, but wisely kept his mouth shut as he followed Fyr onto the pavement, avoiding a flying crisp packet. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and lashed his tail as he stepped onto an empty drinks cup - or, at least, he'd thought it was empty. The contents shot from the open end, lid crumpling beneath his foot and warm liquid soaking through his sneaker. Hiss made a face and shook off drops of liquid from his shoe as the otherwise unidentifiable fluid darkened the sidewalk.

"Nothing like the countryside, huh?" Fyr said with a wry smile. "It's a different world in here, far from the wide open spaces we're used to."

Hiss shook his head and half-shrugged. Fyr tilted her head and considered him for a moment.

"Maybe one day you'll move here and see how different it really is."

She looked down, suddenly melancholy.

"Come on, the clinic is down here. At least, I think it is." The dragoness tutted and shook her head, already striding off. "All these buildings look the same to me sometimes."

Hiss trotted to catch up, eyes flicking from left to right as they exited the side street and entered one of the main roads. Cars roared past at a pace that seemed far too swift for pedestrians walking on either side, the sidewalk too narrow in comparison to the expanse of tarmac designed for metal machines. Despite Fyr's words, he doubted that the city would be for him. He knew where he belonged.

His eyes landed on his mother's shoulders, small and rounded as she strode ahead of him. At some point in his distraction, he'd fallen behind and was treated to a wonderful view of her backside as she strutted ahead, a pair of heels especially designed for draconian paws cupping her hind paws. Her claws poked out the open-toed fronts as she took short, prim steps in the moderate heels - more suited to country life than the big city, but they would have been daring enough in their hometown. Nevertheless, they pushed her rump up into a delightful shape, visible through her tight jeans.

Hiss swallowed and struggled to avert his eyes, the noise of the city falling away until nothing existed in his teenage mind than the sultry form of his own mother. Humming a tune to herself as she walked, the dragoness was entirely unaware of his gaze fixed on her rear, moving with every step she took. The young cougar gave a small, yet noticeable, throaty moan and tipped forward, curling his paws into fists as blood rushed to his crotch, need rising completely unbidden and against his will. He allowed himself, just for a moment, to imagine.

What would she feel like to mount? The cougar gnawed the inside of his cheek, cursing himself as his cock swelled with blood, a metallic taste seeping over his tongue.

Fyr glanced back at him over her shoulder, one eyebrow raised.

"What on earth are you doing all the way back there?"

The cougar jogged to catch up, cheeks burning and an uncomfortable tightness across the front of his jeans. He surreptitiously tried to wriggle himself into a more comfortable position, yet his attempts were to no avail. He coughed into his paw, keeping his eyes away from his mother as he cast about his mind for something - anything! - that would draw her attention away from his too obvious discomfort in the heat of the moment.

There was always one thing that ladies loved to talk about, or so his father had told him.

"Nice shoes." He grinned, hoping she wouldn't spot the heat in his muzzle. "Since when did you wear anything but sneakers?"

That probably wasn't quite what Ropes had told him, but he was sure it'd do the trick well enough, though he could almost see Helena in his mind's eye smacking her palm into her forehead at his naivety. Fyr tilted her head.

"Whenever I want to. That's not for young cougars to judge."

Hiss sighed.

"Are you ever going to stop using that cop-out? I'm old enough now, not a kid anymore."

Fyr grinned.

"Ah, you'll always be my little kitten."

She clapped her paws together, startling him. Hiss' tail fluffed out and he suppressed a hiss himself as he tried to calm his suddenly twitching whiskers. His mother giggled, eyes shining as if she had planned to play the little joke on him all along.

"Come on! We're here."

She was altogether too jovial for Hiss' liking, but the cougar tried to focus on her words, if only to calm down enough to follow at her heels. A part of him, however, simply could not get the sight of his mother's tail swishing over her round backside out of his mind. He half-closed his eyes as he stepped into the cool of the clinic. Oh, how he'd like to get his paws on that rump, run his fingers down the underside of her tail and then...

He shook himself, nearly jumping out of his skin as Fyr grabbed his arm and practically frog-marched him up to the front desk with a scowl darkening her muzzle. Evidently he'd missed something she'd said in his daydreaming, but there wasn't time to work out what it was as her claws dug into his forearm. The receptionist, a bored looking tabby cat, studied her claws, which were painted a vivid blue, and barely looked up as they approached, other furs shuffling around the waiting room as they entertained themselves.

"Hey, I have one young cougar here for a full physical, ma'am."

Fyr's lips curved up in a perfect smile and he fixed his attention on the movement of her lips. He'd seen her smile before, all the time for many years, but there was something different about this smile. There was a hint of seductiveness behind it that he thought was there just for him, breasts pushed forward as she settled the strap of her handbag more comfortably.

The cat behind the desk, a glass divider half separating her from the waiting room, flicked her was too slow to flick her eyes up. Hiss scowled at the paintings lining the walls, a half-circle of chairs spaced beneath them in the nook of the waiting room set back from the desk. Everything looked the same no matter what surgery or clinic he was in. The hairs on the back of his neck prickled and he resisted the urge to stalk out of the clinic like a stroppy kitten. He had to go through with it if he wanted to get on the track team.

"Take a seat. What was the name?"

As Fyr gave his details, Hiss cast his eyes around the room, nerves bundling up in his stomach now that he was there. A scruffy canine locked eyes with him and looked away a moment later, legs crossed awkwardly. Hiss licked his lips, his mouth too dry. What would the physical entail? Would it be intrusive? What if he couldn't hack it? It had been so long since he'd seen a doctor and a clinic... His head throbbed. He'd thought he could handle a clinic - nothing like the usual doctor's surgery, of course - but it was all the same, it all looked the same no matter where he was.

And then Fyr tapped him on the shoulder, eyes clear of any note of concern.

"It's time - the doctor was ready for you already." She gave a nervous laugh, fluttering her fingertips. "Seems we were a little late... She wasn't too happy with us."

Hiss baulked, blood roaring in his ears. The beat of his heart suddenly seemed too loud - far, far too loud.

"What, already?"

Fyr nodded, heels moving as she paced lightly to the other end of the waiting room where a smiling equine held the door open. The black horse was greying around the ears and Hiss felt his stomach drop into his sneakers as he sulkily joined them at the door, ears folded back.

"Now then, young cougar!" The horse said jovially, holding a clipboard to his chest as if it was just there for show. "What are we doing for you today?"

Heart hammering, Hiss looked desperately to Fyr, palms sweating profusely. He couldn't do it! What would they want him to do? He just... He shook his head, tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth. There was no explanation as to why he hated seeing doctors, only that he loathed every second of them.

Fyr knew him too well, however, and rested her paw gently on his shoulder. He resisted the urge to lean into her touch, turning his eyes plaintively to her, standing taller than her after his final growth spurt. Her eyes shone kindly and he relaxed, if but a little.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

Hiss let out a breath.

"Please. But I'm kicking you out if it gets too embarrassing."

"Don't worry, I know about all those young ladies already."

Hiss blushed.

"Mother! There weren't many... A couple..."

She grinned and pushed him lightly between the shoulder blades to get him moving into the examination room.

"I wouldn't have expected any less from my son. Now get in there, this will all be done with soon."

Moving woodenly, Hiss stepped past the horse - his name tag read 'Dr. Morgan' - and took a deep breath. It wouldn't be so bad. It would be all over soon. He sat down on a chair at the side of the room, keeping his gaze averted from the usual swathe of pristine, surgery equipment and a desk stacked with paperwork at the other end of the room. The only interesting feature was a treadmill, possibly to monitor him doing some kind of exercise.

The doctor bustled around him, talking to Fyr as the cougar otherwise went unnoticed, pretending that he was quite capable of disappearing into the floor without a second glance from anyone else.

"Oh, hayseeds! Would you excuse me for a moment?"

His snapped his head around as the horse patted his white coat pockets - didn't doctors not usually wear those anymore? - and frowned, ears drooping.

"I seem to have forgotten my pass, will just be a second. I must have left it at reception."

He darted out of the room, hooves skidding over the linoleum and Hiss and Fyr sat in silence as they awaited his return. It should have been simple enough as, after all, he only had to pick up his pass and return, but fate clearly had other ideas.

The door, which had clicked back into the frame, juddered, but didn't open. Fyr and Hiss stared at it. The cougar's heart leapt. Should he punch the air in triumph or slump in defeat? Emotion battled with his better sensibilities and he gaped at the door.

"What on earth..."

The horse muttered from the other side, trying the handle again. Although the door shook, it did not move, glued into the door frame as if it had suddenly become too large for the frame itself. Hiss swallowed. What was going on?

"Sugar lumps on a stick... This has been catching on the frame for ages, but I didn't think it was this bad."

He tried the door for a third time, as if that would be the charm, and mumbled under his breath as it refused, yet again, to move even an inch. Hiss' eyes seemed to bulge out of his skull, the cougar breathing shallowly as he held on to the edges of the chair for dear life.

"We'll have it open in a minute, don't you worry! You sit tight and just call through if you need anything!"

He was gone before either of them could ask what was going on or when they may have the door open and fixed for them. Hiss exchanged a look with Fyr, heartbeat definitely quicker than it should have been, and growled as he rocked forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"I guess we're stuck in here then," Hiss sighed and rolled his head back at an awkward angle, perched on the edge of the chair as if it was going to bite him. "What are we going to do until they get that door open?"

He licked his lips and looked up at the ceiling, counting the squares making up a nondescript pattern.

"I don't want to be here," he added in a smaller voice than he would have liked. "It's just dragging it out now. I wish I'd never tried out for the stupid track team. It's not worth all this fuss, not one...fecking bit."

Fyr cupped his cheek and rose, standing before him. He tried not to stare at her breasts, pushing out heavily through her thin blouse. She'd always been there for him, the best mother he could have hoped for, so why could he not stop staring at her, ah... Hiss cast about for the best word, heat creeping up to his ears. Her assets? Was that the polite way to put it?

"Maybe I could be of assistance there?" She winked, leaning forward further and further until the smallest amount of her cleavage was exposed. "Ropes tells me I'm exceptionally good at distracting him."

Hiss parted his lips to ask what she meant, but she stole the words from his mouth, her paw cupping the soft bulge between his legs before he could blink. The cougar gasped and arched against his will, tail flicking out alongside his chair as he exhaled sharply. Oh, how he'd been aching for that touch!

His body overruled his mind, if but for the first few crucial moments of raging ecstasy and hormones, and the cougar sucked in a breath, tentacles waving out from either side of his shoulders.

Focus! He snapped at himself. What was he doing? She was his mother!

"Mom..." Hiss gulped, tentacles rearing back. "What are you doing?"

Fyr smirked, unbuttoning his jeans and revealing the growing bulge in his boxer-briefs.

"We're stuck in here for the time being," she said, muzzle dipping to his crotch. "May as well have some fun and entertain ourselves. What else are you going to do with your dear mother locked in the doctor's office?"

Hiss shook his head, eyes wide. He should have pulled away, zipped his jeans back up and done up the button to show her that he really meant what he said, but he couldn't bring himself to push her away. His cock throbbed, pulsing with blood as it rose for her, betraying deeper desires in the most carnal way possible. Fyr, as if understanding his mental battle, merely smirked devilishly and dropped to her knees, pressing her nose to the bulge of his cock through the soft fabric of his underwear and inhaling deeply.

12