What Money Can't Buy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm," I murmur, then pull her in for a kiss.

She's still panting lightly, but she presses herself up and wanders into the bathroom to clean up.

"I was angry with you," I tell her when she returns.

"I know, but I don't understand why. I don't think of David in that way- I'm completely under your spell, Reggie," she replies matter-of-factly, sliding on her panties.

"He wants you, Francesca," I pull my boxers back on.

"No, he doesn't. And, even if he did, it wouldn't matter because I only want you," she steps towards me and puts my face in her hands, letting her fingers trail my cheekbones. I let a small smile loose and nuzzle into her left hand.

"Mmmh. I like the sound of that," I say, and turn my face to kiss her hand. "You're all mine," she rolls her eye but smiles and nods at me.

"They are going to notice you're gone," I say quietly, and she nods again, lowering to pick her dress up off the floor.

"Hurry up, I want some cake," she teases me as I pull my jeans on.

"Fucked an appetite into you, did I?" I rag on her, and she whips my shirt at me, a glorious grin on her face.

We clean ourselves up and wander back into the party, attempting not to be obvious. I don't want to share her, but at least I know I can have her again when everyone leaves. I keep her close the rest of the night, not wanting a repeat of the incident with David. She seems to enjoy her night, which warms my heart. I love this girl so much. Too much for my own good, probably.