What Money Can't Buy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll talk about this later," Rose says, quickly hugging Francesca and I before attending to her guests. Outnumbered by Dermot Mulroney starts playing and I chuckle, pulling Francesca close and watching the look of recognition flood her face.

"You sing it better," she tells me, referring to the show she came to early on in our relationship. I kiss her gently. Francesca pulls away and looks over at Rose and Cheryl.

"So, I guess the secret is out," I mutter, chuckling and shaking my head at Rose's investigative work.

Francesca lets out a sigh of relief, "Thank god," she says, and I'm surprised by her relaxed state. "I am so glad Rose knows- I've wanted to talk to her about it since we found out. Plus, I hate lying to her."
"You are absolutely awful at it," I tease her, spinning her on the floor.

She laughs, "I know, its embarrassing."

We dance for a moment, and Francesca is oddly quiet. "Are you feeling alright?" I ask her, concerned about her nausea.

She nods, "I'm fine, it's just all of these hormones racing through me, I feel like a teenager," she explains, and I smile down at her.

"In what way?" I ask her.

She leans up to whisper in my ear, "I'm crazy randy."

My body lights up at her words, "Yeah? That is unfortunate for you," I joke, but I'm hoping this goes somewhere.

"Especially hearing you talk about taking care of the kids, it got me hot," her voice is silky and seductive, and her hands slide up and down my arms.

I grin down at her, "You like that?". She nods up at me sexily. I lean down and kiss her cheek, "I'm going to get up in the middle of the night for feedings," I whisper in her ear, and she groans quietly. "I'm going to change so many dirty diapers," I joke in a sexual voice, and she pressed her body into mine in response. "I'll be so good at bottle feeding," I offer, pulling her earlobe between my teeth.

"Ugh," she groans, then pulls away from me, "I want you. Now." Her eyes are fiery, and I can tell she's serious. She takes my hand and pulls me off the dance floor toward the back office. I'm going to enjoy these raging hormones. I smirk and watch her hips swing from side to side in her rose-colored bridesmaid dress.

As soon as I lock the office door she pounces on me, pressing me back against it, her hands in my hair and her tongue in my mouth. I grab her ass and pull her against my growing erection, my other hand finding her zip and pulling it down. She moans and grinds against my member, clearly starving for a release. She yanks my suit jacket from my shoulders and undoes my tie with desperation as we make out against the door. Suddenly, she pulls away, looking me up and down hungrily. "Get undressed," she demands, and I quickly shed my remaining clothes. She drops her dress and steps out in only her lingerie, stockings, and high heels.

"You look fit as hell, Francesca," I murmur, blown away.

She smiles salaciously, "Bring me your tie," she instructs, and I love that she's taking control.

"Yes ma'am," I grin, walking toward her with tie in hand. She's going to have me tie her up, I think excitedly. She takes the tie from me and turns one finger in a circular motion, telling me to spin. I raise an eyebrow, but do as I'm told, wondering where this is going. She ties my hands together behind me, and I'm surprised, but turned on. "You're tying me up?" I question her, excitement palpable in my voice. She spins me back towards her and winks at me, and I grin. This is new. She bites her lip in the sexiest way, then points toward the sofa on the other side of the room. I walk over and settle on the cushion, wondering what it will be like not to touch Francesca. She's got complete control.

"I want to focus on your pleasure," she says darkly as she stalks toward me, leaning down and kissing my cheek. Then, she licks across my jaw and finds my earlobe, nibbling until I let out a small groan. Her breasts are just in front of my face, and the view gets my cock twitching. I lean forward slightly to suck on her nipple through her lacy bra, but she quickly pulls away. "You first," she scolds me. She grabs a pillow from the sofa and drops it by my feet. Oh, fuck yeah. Her hands settle on my knees and she drops onto hers between my legs, spreading them slightly. "I want to taste you," she growls, the leans forward and licks my shaft, causing it to twitch again.

"Mmmm," I respond, and try to run my fingers in her hair, forgetting that my hands are bound behind me. All I can do is enjoy her fellatio skills, so I settle in and refocus on my fantastic girl. She sucks one of my balls into her mouth while her fingers tickle my upper thighs. I groan as her tongue laps at the other ball before running up along my shaft again and circling my head. She licks the drop of pre-cum from me before sucking my head into her tight mouth. Her tongue circles my shaft as she lets my cock sink deeper into her mouth. It feels fucking

incredible. She stops moving down and sucks harder, tickling me with her tongue and drawing out another long moan from me. She starts moving again and brings as much of me into her mount as she can, keeping the intense suction. She releases a bit of the suction and speeds up, pleasuring me with pressure and movement. One of her hands starts playing with my balls as she moves up and down on my cock.

"Yes, baby," I murmur, my eyes closing in pleasure. I feel her hand leave my balls and find the base of my shaft, pumping in time with her mouth. Her fingers are soft around my cock and causes the incredible feeling to spread along my entire shaft. I'm really getting into it now, my breathing becoming erratic and my hips bucking up into her mouth occasionally. After a few more moments, I open my eyes and notice that her other hand is between her legs, strumming quickly over her clit. I growl and try to press my hips up, pushing more of myself into her. She moans low and the vibration spreads along my shaft in a delicious way. Suddenly she stops moving and her mouth and hand become vice-grips, tightening hard around me. Her eyes roll back into her head as she cums on her fingers.

I nearly lose it, but I clench my teeth and hold off because I know what I want. She stops for a moment to catch her breath after her orgasm, then moves to take me back between her lips. I try to grab her and pull her onto the sofa with me but am stopped by my tie. Damn, I nearly forgot. I realize I'll need a different tactic. "Francesca, I want your pussy. Please," I beg, and her eyes flit up to meet mine, hungry and wanting. She pulls my cock from her mouth again and licks up and down the shaft.

"Are you sure you don't want to cum in my mouth?" she asks seductively, but I shake my head.

"Baby, I need you," I plead with her, and her eyes darken sexily. She quickly pulls her panties off and straddles me. Right where I want you. She rubs her slick twat along my cock, and I growl deeply. I want to be inside of her. "Baby, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I say desperately, hoping she will give me what I need.
She grins wickedly but acquiesces. "I need you, too." She sits up on her knees and grabs my cock, lining up before sheathing me within her soaking folds and making me moan. "Ahhh, that's what I've been missing," she lets out before kissing me deeply. She grinds her clit against me as she circles her hips, letting herself adjust to my size. "Let me know when you're about to cum," she instructs against my lips and I nod rapidly before pressing back against hers and letting my tongue explore. She feels so incredible. Her hands grab my face roughly as she kisses me back with passion. With my hands behind my back, I can't touch her, but it's incredibly erotic waiting for her to make a move. Slowly, her hands slide down my neck and settle on my shoulders. She presses against them and uses the force to lift up and away before spearing herself down on my cock again. She sets a punishing rhythm, stopping every once in a while to grind her clit against me and moan deeply in my ear. After a few minutes of this, her hands press against the back of my head, directing my mouth to her tits. She pulls her breasts up and out of the cups of her bra and I feast on them hungrily.

I moan against her hard nipple, scraping my teeth over it then licking until it's slick with my saliva. "I think your tits have gotten bigger," I mutter, kissing and sucking my way to her other nipple.

She giggles, "They definitely have." She grinds against me again.

"Fringe benefits," I grin up at her and she squeezes her walls, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. "Good lord," I say quietly, overwhelmed by her tight yet silky center.

"Hold on baby," she begs me, panting as she bounces up and down, "I'm close." I return to her tits, using my only tool to help bring her to her finish. Her fingers glide from my shoulders down my chest, scratching me lightly as she speeds up, her breathing becoming shallow. She moves more quickly, muttering sweet nothings under her breath as her eyes close and face screws up in pleasure. I try to stay with her tits but she's moving too fast and it feels too good. I sit back and watch my woman, biting my lip to stave off my orgasm. I feel her pussy pulse around me, and I know she's almost there.

"Oh yeah baby, make yourself cum for me," I offer, trying to help her get there faster. My words spur her on and then she's cumming, her pussy gripping me tightly as she lets out little moans and "ahhs", her body shaking around me as her fingernails dig into my chest. I have to close my eyes to keep from following her lead. As she quiets, I keep my eyes closed but do as I was told, "Baby, I'm about to cum!"

I feel her kiss me deeply and then she's gone. I open my eyes and she's repositioning herself on her knees between my legs. I watch wide-eyed as she licks her own juices from my giant, purple cock. "I need your cum," she moans.

"Oh god," I say, my balls churning. She puts my head in her mouth and sucks, her hand pumping me below her lips. In moments I feel my release, and jet after jet of cum coats Francesca's delicate little mouth. She chokes for a moment, clearly overwhelmed by the sheer amount of jizz I'm spurting. It's been building for a few days, and this load is huge. A bit dribbles from her lips as I continue to cum, but she swallows like a champion and eventually I'm fully drained. "Holy fuck, Francesca," I pant, absolutely spent.

She grins up at me, "Tell me about it- so good." She's still breathing heavily from her own orgasm and from swallowing my cum. She rests her head on my thigh to recuperate and watches my penis deflate.

"Extra horny and extra tits- I'm loving this pregnancy so far," I tease her, and she sticks her tongue out and me.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," she snips back at me, but she's grinning like an idiot. She realizes that my arms are still tied behind my back and reaches around to release me.

Once my hands are free, I grab her face and kiss her passionately, then pull her into my lap. "It's sexy having you take charge, Killer," I mutter against her lips.

"Yeah, you liked that?" she says snarkily, nibbling on my bottom lip.

I wrap an arm around her and push her onto the sofa, rolling on top of her. "I did," I reply, then tug at her nipple, causing her to moan, "But now I need to make you cum." I let my lips and teeth play with her other nipple, then bring my fingers between her legs and find her incredibly wet lips.

She gasps but tries to take back control. "Reggie, we should get back to the wedding," she mutters meekly, her voice trailing off as I dip one finger within her hot snatch.

"Then I'd better focus," I breathe against her nipple, then suck it into my mouth once more. I add a second finger within her and let my thumb graze delicately back and forth over her clit and match the movement with my tongue on her nipple. She is cooing beneath me, allowing me to take her to a place of pure pleasure. One of my fingers pumps in and out of her slit while the other curls to tickle her little spot. I find it quickly and my finger grazes it at the same pace as I rub her clit and lick her nipple. After a few moments, Francesca is panting beneath me. I switch nipples then, all at the same time, I press down hard on her spot and her clit and bite her nipple.

"OH FUCK!" Francesca bellows too loudly. I cover her mouth with mine, kissing her deeply and increasing the speed of my work below. She turns her head, pulling away from the kiss and my lips find her neck and shoulder, licking and sucking as my fingers fly between her legs. "Don't stop Reggie! Please don't stop!" She murmurs more quietly. I nibble on her earlobe and redouble my efforts until my hand starts cramping, but I'm rewarded with her soundless wail. Her body lifts from the sofa then stiffens and falls back, shaking hard as her pussy tries to draw my fingers further inside of her. After a few moments she's pulling on my arm so that I'll stop touching her now sensitive pussy. "Enough," she pants through labored breath. Her fingers weave into my hair and she kisses me again before relaxing, exhausted. I lick my fingers clean then trail pecks along Francesca's jaw and neck before collapsing down on top of her, enjoying her warmth against me.

"God, I love making you cum," I tell her, kissing her neck once more.

She chuckles, "I know, and you're so good at it," she breathes, then kisses the top of my head. "Thank you," she tells me, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me close.

"Thank you," I mutter. "We should get back." She sighs but agrees.

We stand and dress, and I help finger-comb the knots out at the back of Francesca's hair. We wander out just as the DJ announces that the couple it ready to cut the cake. "Perfect timing," Francesca says proudly, looking up at me with bright eyes. I bring the hand that's not wrapped around her waist up to her face and kiss her once more. I can't believe how fucking happy I am right now. I release her and we wander over to the cake just as Rose smashes a piece in Cheryl's face.

*******************************************************************

Epilogue

"Daddy, doggie!" Ella squeals. We're walking through Hyde Park and Ella is pointing to a man sitting on a nearby bench next to a huge Newfoundland. She's holding my hand and jumping up and down with excitement.

I smile down at my darling 3-year-old daughter, named for Ella Fitzgerald. Her bright yellow hair falls in ringlets around her chubby face. "Do you want to ask if we can pet him?" I ask her, and she nods and smiles back at me. I turn to see what Francesca thinks, and she looked concerned.

"Reggie, that dog is huge..." she offers nervously, but Ella and I pout, and she acquiesces. "Alright, alright, we can ask," she sighs, but can't hide the smile forming on her lips. I approach the gentleman on the bench, and he says that Betty the Newfoundland is very friendly. He shows Ella how to let Betty sniff her hand.

"Lou, doggie!" Ella uses her nickname for her brother, named after Louis Armstrong. I look over at Louis, the blonde boy who is the spitting image of his mother, hiding behind Francesca's legs. Ella runs over and takes his hand, then walks back to Betty and shows her brother how nice the doggie is.

"You are pushing your luck, Reginald," Francesca raises an eyebrow at me, speaking quietly as we watch the kids play.

"I know, but I can't stop Ella. She's got her mother's Killer spirit," I tease, kissing Francesca lightly. She smiles against my lips at the compliment.

"She does pull Louis out of his shell. That behavior reminds me of you, darling," she tells me. We turn back to the kids and tell them to say goodbye to Betty. The twins take Francesca's hands and off they go.

"Thanks, man," I tell the dog owner.

He smiles at me, "Of course! You have sweet kids, and your wife is... beautiful," he tells me a bit awkwardly, but I chuckle and thank him. I choose not to correct him and chase after my lovely family. Francesca and I aren't married- it hasn't come up in years, ironically. But it doesn't bother me. She's always been my family- I don't need a ring or ceremony to prove that, to myself or anyone else. Before the twins were born, I changed my will to give everything to Francesca, so a marriage is superfluous at this point.

I watch from behind as she walks hand-in-hand with our children, and I am blown away. They love her so much. She is definitely the favorite, despite the fact that I'm a full-time dad. I've cut back on hours at the center and the band still plays, but not frequently. Jessie and Riggs joined a much more popular band, but they still practice with us once a week and for the occasional gig. But I can understand the kids' obsession with Francesca, and she is a natural mother. I catch up and Louis holds his free hand out to me. In a few more moments, we arrive at a play structure the kids love and see Jamie and Trevon with John, their 4-year-old. We say hello and talk for a minute while we watch the kids play on the merry-go-round. John calls his parents over to show them something, and Trevon and Jamie squat and talk with all three kids.

I wrap my arm around Francesca's waist and pull her against me, my hand resting on her enlarged, pregnant belly. Another happy accident. The twins are very excited to meet their baby sister in a few months. We're still deciding on a name, but we like Nina, for Nina Simone. "Betty's owner has a crush on you," I mutter in Francesca's ear, and she blushes deeply then smack me in the chest.

"Bugger off," she says, but she leans her head on my shoulder.

"He said my wife was beautiful," I tease her. I hold her closer and kiss the top of her head. "I'm so happy, Francesca."

She takes her eyes off the kids and turns to me, looking up at me with concern. "So am I," she agrees, but her voice is curious about my random outburst.

"I can't help it. You've given me the perfect family," I tell her, wrapping my arms around her and pressing myself against her pregnant belly. I sneak a peek at the twins, who are laughing rambunctiously with Jamie, then look back at my girl. "More than I ever dreamed," I whisper.

"Life is pretty perfect," she agrees, smiling up at me, then checking over her shoulder to make sure Ella and Louis are alright. "I love you, Reggie," she reminds me, and my heart warms.

"I love you too, Francesca." Between us, I feel the baby kick and we both laugh. I release Francesca and walk to the merry-go-round. "Who wants to go down the slide?!"